+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bruce Cathie - Earth Biology Geared to a 27hr Grid Day Not 24hr Roman Agreement

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Bruce Cathie - Earth Biology Geared to a 27hr Grid Day Not 24hr Roman Agreement

Hi all,

Just offering the perspectives of one of our great teachers of the last 100yrs or so who gets into a fundamental aspect of this reality we all find ourselves participants of. That is so foundational to the way we all find ourselves operating. Which by it's very design may have an enormous distortion to the actual expression of life we are. Just a quick 7mins teaching:

Enjoy
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th July 2015), Becky (29th July 2015), Elisheva (31st July 2015), Ewan (29th July 2015), fourty-two (30th July 2015), Gardener (29th July 2015), genevieve (12th August 2015), giovonni (29th July 2015), KiwiElf (30th July 2015), Lefty Dave (30th July 2015), Matt P (29th July 2015), Musicaholic (30th July 2015), Nasu (29th July 2015), Rex (29th July 2015), Rollo (29th July 2015), Snoweagle (29th July 2015), Star Tsar (29th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Bruce Cathie - Earth Biology Geared to a 27hr Grid Day Not 24hr Roman Agreement

Hi. Help me out here, please. How do you go from a 24 to a 27 hour day, like he claims NASA uses? Do you change the amount of time represented by an hour and just get 27 hours for the same 24 hour time period? Of course, seems like if that was the case we're all experiencing the same amount of day and night either way and it's just a matter of how we slice it up. Or am I missing what he meant?
    Thanks

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Ewan (29th July 2015), KiwiElf (30th July 2015), Snoweagle (29th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bruce Cathie - Earth Biology Geared to a 27hr Grid Day Not 24hr Roman Agreement

My take is that when individuals were isolated underground, scientists noted that their respective biological cycles appeared to settle into down something as what Bruce Cathie indicated.

Hope this helps,

MK

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Ewan (29th July 2015), KiwiElf (30th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

My personal happy day/night times are unequal.

That is if I can wake and sleep when I actually need too, it becomes later and later into the night and then into morning each circle before I need/wan't to go to sleep! the sleep period becomes less.
    I actually have great trouble if I try keeping to a particular time to sleep/wake.

I end up needing to stay awake for about one day and night to reset myself or I become ill.

So I think there is an unbalance somewhere, my harmony dose not obey the clock!

As 'Catweazle' used to say
    "I sleep when I'm weary, wake when I'm refreshed, eat when I hunger"
    he never let the clock tell what to do and when

Nice post
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 29th July 2015 at 22:30.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

butcherman (30th July 2015), Elisheva (31st July 2015), Ewan (29th July 2015), Jhonie (31st July 2015), KiwiElf (30th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Hi. Help me out here, please. How do you go from a 24 to a 27 hour day, like he claims NASA uses? Do you change the amount of time represented by an hour and just get 27 hours for the same 24 hour time period? Of course, seems like if that was the case we're all experiencing the same amount of day and night either way and it's just a matter of how we slice it up. Or am I missing what he meant?
    Thanks
    Matt
    He is referring to two seperate time elements one derived from what we experience daily through our normal existence which we measure as twenty four (24) hours referred to as the Roman time with its associated calender and a second natural (real cosmological) time element found by the deprecation of behaviour of atomic structure discovered in the mid 1900s and the cellullar tranformation cycles in natural proteins from a paper at Purdue University both strongly endorsing the natural time cycle of everything to do with planet Earth as being tuned to twenty seven (27) hours. He suggests, and I agree, we are out of tune with nature and ourselves.

He further discusses the impact of these corrupting harmonics (referring to the energy imparted to our senses and environment) in conjunction to our noisy and complex lifestyles as being detrimental to our well-being.

Anyways, considering this without perceptible context so we, the laypersons, can associate the difference impacting each has on us as individuals has been the subject of multiple research. This has been discussed at Avalon before by Bills thread the "Cry of Gaia".
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-Cry-of-Gaia

Once you have absorbed the information from both these sources, it can be seen there is collaboration of the evidences from both suggesting the inclusion of Bruce's testimony could in fact be a significant cause of the disparities within our "relationship concept" between science and nature as currently taught.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 29th July 2015 at 23:31.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th July 2015), Elisheva (31st July 2015), fourty-two (30th July 2015), genevieve (12th August 2015), KiwiElf (30th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I'm getting "tingles" Snoweagle!

May have something to do with the Harmonics of the number 9 (which divides into 27); Cathy bought this up in his first book, Harmonic 33 while explaining the universal magnetic lines of force, which (apparently) are based on a system of 9's.??? (It was in reference to the three UFO's allegedly crashed in New Mexico - from Frank Scully's book, "Behind the Flying Saucers":

He also claimed that the Chinese had long used this "system of 9's" method for telling time 27-hrs as opposed to our 24-hr day?

All 3 x craft had dimensions based on imperical 9's. ie, they measured 36, 72 and 99.99 feet in diameter (he was quite specific about the last one). He also mentioned each craft appeared to have instrumentation onboard which measured or monitored these magnetic lines of force and was perhaps, key to their method of propulsion and navigation, as nothing like an "engine" could be found on any of them. In other words, these saucers "sailed" on magnetic lines of force which freely exist everywhere.

Scully further went on to describe that each of the alien bodies recovered wore "timepieces" which emitted a sound on every one of these 9-hour cycles
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th July 2015 at 07:59.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Musicaholic's Avatar
    Thanks

If you take the 8/9ths and finish the equation you get .8888888 and so on. It certainly seems like a box of some sort..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Musicaholic For This Post:

Snoweagle (31st July 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

A twenty-seven hour day of 54 minutes per hour would yield 1458 seconds in a day rather than our current 1440 seconds. Every two hours would be 108 seconds, every four hours would be 216 seconds, every eight hours would be 432 seconds. The year would be slightly longer than 360 days.
    Ancient cultures such as the Mayans followed this type of calendar with thirteen moons. To sync the solar and lunar year, an extra four or five days would be added. The Mayans called their extra days "the time of no time" or something similar.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Elisheva (31st July 2015), Snoweagle (31st July 2015), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Apologies for no reply. I just find this really obscure piece of info relative to something so assumed and fundamental to us all really compelling. I do alot of Grid work related stuff. There is an Artificial and a natural. There are massive efforts to suppress the natural harmonic Earth grid by the artificial to keep us disconnected with the harmonic nature of our reality to allow hierarchical order etc. So, having such a fundamental thing as time to us all messed up makes total sense to me. Like, the 3 thing. Our REM cycle is 3 hours. So having a subtle shift to our truth like this really has some weight to me. Hence offering it to be contemplated also. He was an amazing courageous man for sure. I personally really appreciate anyone with that to go against something so established. Especially if as Gandhi said ' The truth known by but one is still the truth'.

Cheers
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

17. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

The discrepancy I personally believe is because of the arrival of the Moon into geo rotational orbit around Earth. Lose the Moon and we will resort back to close to 27 hours IMO.

+ Reply to Thread