+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alive After The Fall

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Default Alive After The Fall

Not sure this is in the right place. I have only watched 12 of the 45 minutes so far.

It seems it is stating that the US is the Babylon of the bible in revelations and is about to face an enemy from afar.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st July 2015 at 19:24. Reason: I added in the video link

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Alive After The Fall

Update. By 24 minutes the enemy of Babylon is Russia. He makes his connections by having Putin the King of the north and Obama the King of the South so an EMP attack on the US has to occur before 1/2017. I was kind of hoping the attack from afar would be an alien invasion but it went a different way. I think that is my problem with fiction (or preditions), I always make up my own story and stop paying attention.

There is a lot of fear with the EMP attack so if you are sensitive to that, skip it. I'll finish watching it.

By 29 minutes he appears to be selling stuff to "true believers". I'm done for now.
    Last edited by risveglio; 30th July 2015 at 19:40.

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched it all even though I wanted to stop and was literally shaking my head while listening to the 2nd half. It's a sales pitch for a survival guide and even attempts to use guilt while targeting fathers. Whenever someone is claiming to be helping you but then asks for money their true intention is not to help you. If this were legit the author would've made the information available for free and would've simply said donate if you found my research and information helpful. By donating you will help keep this website active so that we can continue to spread this knowledge amongst our peers.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

Nasu (31st July 2015), risveglio (31st July 2015), Shannon (6th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GrnEggsNHam (here)
    I watched it all even though I wanted to stop and was literally shaking my head while listening to the 2nd half. It's a sales pitch for a survival guide and even attempts to use guilt while targeting fathers. Whenever someone is claiming to be helping you but then asks for money their true intention is not to help you. If this were legit the author would've made the information available for free and would've simply said donate if you found my research and information helpful. By donating you will help keep this website active so that we can continue to spread this knowledge amongst our peers.
    Thanks for going through it. I couldn't do it. I removed the link to the video but admins, feel free to delete this.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

I watched this believing there might be some important information contained within and alas, he comes out with the "send me money" mantra. Too bad everything I could ever want to know is on this site and I know what it will take to prepare and survive.

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

I don't understand these guys or girls who have all this knowledge that the world as we know it will end. But he wants money...what's all that money going to do for him when the lights go out?

Sending him money will be counterproductive to me surviving in the now.

I don't have the money to send to him for instructions on how to survive if Putin has a bad day, so I guess I'll just stay in the poverty tent with the rest of the unwashed heathens. :/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Selkie (6th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread