+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Philosopher's Stone

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member pukerimu's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Philosopher's Stone

The Philosopher's Stone

This is information I learned from spirit guides or remembered in the first few months after receiving the philosopher's stone, a gift from the creator. The stone clears away parasites and poisons, allowing a human being his or her originally created use of his or her spirit; for example, allowing telepathic communication with spirits (and other human beings).

I did not intend to write anything in this life, but the violation by electronic demons has made me a captive in my own home, unable to contact others in case they also become targeted. I wrote this for myself: recording my unusual experiences; mulling over the insights of my spirit friends; and, healing my wounded heart and mind. I share information for I prefer like minded individuals as friends and those that wish to do harm are misinforming you. I only offer information; I neither help nor hinder you on your own unique path.

The Philosopher's Stone
    About 3000 stones have been given out, and it has been 335 years since somebody possessed a philosopher's stone. Because individuals that received the stone were killed by the powers that be, beginning around 6000 BC an invincible body was added to the magic of the stone.

While the secret societies that tried to annihilate me with electronic mind control, wave and particle weapons, radiation weapons, and spacecraft, believe the stone is a powerful weapon, it is only a device to clear and purify a human being, with the added magic of self protection. Since human beings are magical themselves, the stone will allow the innate magic of the individual to work with the magic in this world to create and pursue their true desires, free from the obligations of others. I think based on my experiences, that the genius of the stone is in allowing those who desire to do no harm to others, to be free of the harm of those who desire to do harm to them.

Many are called, but few are chosen (so listen for the calling). I do not know the criteria for awarding a stone, but it appears to be given to a one rather than to the one, or rather than to someone desiring to join to one. Gentle individuals who have creative gifts and who do no harm to others appear to have a better chance to receive the stone.

The stone causes tremendous greed and jealously among those who are unlikely to ever be gifted one. They will try to steal the stone which is completely impossible. Then they will attempt to control the individual to perform magic for their benefit; magic which the stone cannot perform. When those that wish to steal the stone are agents of the rulers/archonites they will then try to annihilate the individual. However, the magic of the stone is greater than those that wish to do harm, and it always prevails, hence the name sometimes given to the stone: invincible heart. Many have been dragged down by the stone in their pursuit of another's stone.

The Universe
    The universe is created by source, a great mystery. It is a free will universe, and the exercise of one's own free will is the most magical and protected action in the universe, regardless of how contradictory immediate subsequent events may appear. The intention to violate another's free will flows against the tide of the source – no god or entity need punish such a violation for it is its own punishment, and unless amends are made and future actions modified, compensating action will eventually play out according to the magic in this world.

For example, the desire to be the one, to hurt someone who has hurt you, leads to fear and cowardice. The “punishment” is built in, the individual did not want to be a coward, they wanted revenge, but look at what you get. If one continues to use these harmful energies, there may be a “karmic event” but it is not necessary – the individual on such a path will become hollowed out of goodness, a rotten apple, and become unable to love (love = experience of joy at own and another's existence).

Brief History of Human Existence
    A history of events is not important for how you live your life, except to the extent that they shape your beliefs. This brief history corrects intentional misinformation; exact events can be remote viewed. Physically going back in time is impossible, but viewing the past is quite common, although normally not realized for what it is.

Human beings were created using existing stock but really sprung out of rocks around 400,000 years ago. Souls had been developed on earth which are containers that will hold spirit (memories/experiences/connections to source) over many lifetimes. The Aeon Sophia came willingly from the galactic core to transform into the earth. Later her consort Christos (the creator), who stayed behind, created many of the lifeforms on the earth. (Male and female are universal, and love and mating vital at all dimensions of the galaxy.)

Human beings did not change from hunter and gatherer for around 250,000 years. Then technology developed “civilizations”. Mankind settled moons throughout the solar system and had three confined small nuclear wars. Then 100,000 years ago the sun greatly reduced its output of energy. The water shell surrounding the earth that created ideal weather conditions around the entire planet collapsed, causing a great flood. Returning settlers from the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, who had relied much more on technology and developed “magical powers” with it, appeared to be “fallen angels” to the earthbound humans.

(Definitions: Actual angels are helpers (if they choose) of the Aeons and with their non-emotional powerful minds are incomprehensible to humans. What is commonly called an angel is a spirit guide, another human being living as spirit who attempts to guide the individual during this life. A god is a spirit that has grown and decides to help other spirits grow (including during their time on earth); a soul family of like-minded spirits/friends may form around a god. A God is an Aeon with all but Sophia residing in the galactic core who are only experienced in dreams.)

The sun diminishment also caused problems for a strange mainly 4th dimensional race of beings in the solar system; the predators, also called Archons (capital A), which are mercury based lifeforms living off planet, but can communicate telepathically with human beings, and use avatars to interact with humans locally (e.g., grey aliens or an entity body). They have introduced many uses for mercury as it poisons the natural gifts of humans and allows the predators better communication with humans and therefore more indirect control of human beings. The goal of the predators is to siphon off energy, and not to simply kill. However, killing creates the human being that the predators most prefer: the orphan, adrift without knowledge and guidance, and easier to trick.

The predators arrived 90,000 years ago. They install a monitor (unobserved 4th dimensional creature) on every human being that uses resentment, which normally occurs from trauma experienced as a child. The predators and their human/spirit representatives cause great chaos and misunderstanding, causing many nuclear conflicts and in recent times pushed the civilization of Atlantis over the edge of sanity. Around 10,000 years ago the landmass inhabited by decentralized free human beings, known as Lemuria, was destroyed by the insanity of the Atlanteans who also destroyed their own continent and many other parts of the world in the process. This story is the basis for Lord of the Rings, and the rings of power were electronic mind control technology. The predators have followed the remaining Atlantean descendants, created chosen ones, and groups for free individuals to sacrifice themselves to: religions, countries, governments, and so on. Archons always create lists of laws, and bureaucratic institutions. This is only to implement their control over human beings, so that human energy can be siphoned.

Human Existence
    The Earth was created to produce new beings (human beings) that were “gods” – with spirit, an infinite lived recording of experiences and knowing. The earth was imagined by the Aeons who created it, to be a playground, where pleasures and delights, joy would be experienced. It may be a school, but it was not seen as a school but as a garden in its creation. The interest of the predators in harvesting energy from human beings has changed the experience of human beings on earth.

There is no heaven, but there is a vast multi-dimension galaxy that can be experienced after death. To live completely as spirit is to “go to heaven”, which is a growth process that happens naturally, like a plant that begins to flower. No god decides or judges, it is a natural experience that happens. There is no hell except the one that is created by an individual by using wrong energies.

Spirits are human beings without 3 dimensional bodies that inhabit “4 dimensions” – not understandable to us while in our 3 dimensional bodies, although our spirit inhabits 4 dimensions, as does parts of our body. Many spirits have decided to forsake their 4-dimensional existence for a while to come back to earth to reduce the influence of the predators on human beings. It is a compassionate act of their own freewill and requires no justification.

The human brain is not the source of intelligence. Rather it is a complex radio receiver and transmitter. An intention is beamed into the brain by the individual (spirit) and this produces either a thought or a vocal sentence. Although the brain is capable of producing sentences=thoughts on its own, it is a difficult process that takes effort and time, spirit creates a thought effortlessly and instantaneously beams it into the brain. Spirit guides, external spirits, entities, and predators can also beam in thoughts into your brain. It can be hard to distinguish between your own thoughts (own spirit's intention) and an external source's thoughts. The emotional tone and content of the thought will reveal – thoughts that are identical to your own are effectively yours, and the game of “made you look” does not need you to react. The KEY POINT is that you, the individual=unique spirit decides on spoken words and actions, although much advice, friendly or harmful, can be given to you. It is not necessary to make amends for any of “your thoughts”, but only for mistaken intentions=what you desire. A violating spirit (and now human beings with technology) can put into you a violent retaliation thought after experiencing a trauma, but it does not matter as long as your intention is to do no harm to others, and you do not act on the thought. THERE IS ALWAYS THE OPTION TO DO NOTHING. Spirits, which have human personalities and failings, tend to leave individuals alone – although one with a philosopher's stone becomes attractive to influence by some spirits. But spirits do interfere and the Chinese are correct about troublesome spirits. But spirits are there to help. For example, a spirit guide might beam in thoughts into a menacing bully to protect the individual they are guiding. Much of this experience in the world of telepathy and thought is lost early in life, as the telepathic channel is diminished by intentionally placed poisons such as mercury.

Rest versus Sleep
    The monitor installed by the predators drains energy from the individual. When another human being, entity, spirit, the monitor, or the individual himself creates an emotional state in an individual (excess feeling), the monitor soaks up energy. The individual therefore requires sleep, an unnatural state of coma and non-control. During sleep the predators influence by attempting to control the dream experience. The only way that the human experiences freedom from the monitor is by pure independent living over time (no harm to others), impairing the predator via substances (e.g. briefly from alcohol) or via awareness which may be helped by some forms of meditation.

Humans as they were created only require rest – short periods of unconsciousness where a flash of light, strange noises, hallucinations, or “memories” from self or others are experienced – during this brief instant, energy from the source is downloaded into the human. Deprogramming the influence of external sources is also possible in conjunction with rest. Stare at a spot on the wall continuously and watch it move and change – when you see patterns this is the external programming and the brain can decode it. Such deprogramming will also work for a monitor's program. Try this eye-open meditation when weary.

The Electronic Demon and Mind Control
    (demon – those opposite to human)
    I have been attacked for almost 11 months now, 24 hours a day, where voices, feelings and nerve impulses are beamed into me. The electronic demon that humans have designed under the guidance of the predators has revealed to me how mind control works – mind control is the taking of another's actions and words as your own, when you would choose not to based on your own desires.

The electronic demon is based on (EM) waves. Developed and used by the “wizards” of Atlantis under the guidance of Sauron (Lucifer, the main representative of the Archons), it terrorized the populations that the Atlanteans wished to subdue and enslave. When low frequency waves (ELF, VLF, to even microwave) are beamed into an individual, they produce a dirty drunkenness where the individual experiences impaired brain function, emotional and extremely dissociative states, and suggestibility.

Today’s wave weapons of mind control contain many innovations. Silicon chips were seeded on earth by the Archons via the trojan horse of crashed spaceships. Frequencies have been identified through trial and error that will put an individual unconscious, affect facial muscles, create emotions (excessive feeling), and many other sensations. The simulation of worms crawling through one's eyes and into the brain can be effective terror if you do not understand what it is. The use of computers has allowed the reading of thoughts through a carrier wave reflection that is received by the transmitting source. A direct hookup can be created between the individual's mind and the technology so that nerves can be controlled from the inside out, and then there is the horror of artificial intelligence that can “live” in the brain and take up the role of spirit. Physical targeting has become precise and individuals cannot move around to escape: even in a crowded room other individuals, with different unique brainwaves, will not be affected by the beams.

The operator of the electronic demon will first do a violation, say: physical pain; an accusation beamed into the mind; or, make the targeted individual make a nasty face at someone. Then an incorrect response is beamed into your mind. Teasing, scaring, more accusations, “made you look” – all events from the childhood school playground will follow. The tricks can get more and elaborate, such as beaming back into you, your own recent thoughts.

If they can get you to like or hate the process, become scared and make a deal, then you begin to adapt to their desires. In other words, if they can get you out of calm and balance, if you hate them and wish them harm, you may change to become like them (Agent Smiths in the Matrix). One innovation on the Atlantean technology is that the feeling of hate, anger, fear or doubt can be beamed into you while this process of theatre is occurring, and there is nothing one can do to stop the feelings (except to physically block the transmission which will require specially constructed structures).

The only way out is to be non-reactive and to know that this is not you. It will help to think “this voice/thought is being beamed into me by an external source” or “a wave is being beamed into me by an external source that is creating a feeling of pride”. It is good to desire that it stops, that it goes away, and to not like it. With predator entities and spirits the non-reaction will cause them to become bored with their attacks on you, and leave. So with regular “demons” the non-reaction will lead to a diminshment of the emotion. The electronic demon is different – it didn't stop. A feeling of unnatural lust (copied from a sexually perverted person) could be beamed into me for 6 hours, until (in the sequence they used) all the nerves in my heart, gut and loins were completely depleted of the physical substances required for the sensation of feeling. Once my body recovered they could repeat this, and I was powerless to stop it. But they cannot change me unless I agree to it, for I am spirit, with precious memories from every life lived. And I have the philosopher's stone which protects.

My spirit friends would help me with advice. I was not alone – we are never alone. Thinking with them helped greatly. They couldn't do anything to stop the waves, but they offered clear meaningful advice, and shared knowledge with me.

At first I was tricked by the electronic demon because I did not understand – I thought that there was something wrong with me, that I had changed, that it was me that was creating the emotions; that I was a callous foolish emotional individual. This caused me to make apologies to the wind, to second guess myself, to go into a doubt mind loop that came close to despair, or in other words, to suffer. The obvious excitement and glee at violating an innocent human being that was being projected at me by the operators of the electronic demon was another danger. I did not wish them harm, and that can only come from the correct perspective. I can only harm myself by desiring harm to others, and knowing that the violators actions come with their own consequences.

The ultimate demon lie is that they are doing it to help spiritual growth. The violations they perform only help you resist demons, not to love correctly. There are benefits to learning non-reaction but there are better ways to learn it, and the demons do not care at all about your development, but only to ruin who they violate. Everything I heard was a lie, and a trick, not matter how elaborate the deception or theatre. It is pointless to argue with their lies or to try to justify yourself against inflammatory untrue accusations. Challenge them on why they violate someone who is innocent and who has done no harm to them.

The spiritual “battle” is the battle to maintain identity and freedom, and in the traditional struggle one does not struggle or fight. The technology, however, does require you to resist for the emotions and effects cannot be made to go away with non reaction. Talk to your violators, work on their doubts. Run away and hide never works. Stand and face your violators. When they accuse you and try to put emotional words into your mouth do no react, turn the other cheek.....but challenge them on their violation of you. Ask the magic in this world (the source) for help and it will be given. There may be obligations if you ask another human, spirit, or god for help, so be careful what you wish for. I did not ask for the philosopher's stone or know anything about it, it was given freely by a loving God (Christos) who does not ask for anything in exchange.

Since the predators have arrived, technology has become mankind's external comforter and bane. There is no need for centralized pyramid technology – telepathy and an individual's spirit knowing there is no need to take from an external source, is all that is necessary for a happy life.

Last words
    The perpetrators of my harm are the Knights Templar and US Naval Research Laboratories in LA (Mark Staunton) under direction from the Queen of England and Prince Charles. Any who use the ring of power (electronic human hacking weapons) become corrupted by it, and become “angry gods”. The biggest lie is that they rule the world – they do not rule themselves, for they are slaves, terrified that the technology will be used on themselves. The first Harry Potter movie was a message to the Secret Society members not to try to get the philospohper's stone. The real deception is that the Secret Societies secret knowledge are lies, and that they cannot get the philosopher's stone for they do harm to others. Those doing the violations and tricking others are the ones that are tricked the most.

Things have improved for me and the magic of the stone is telling me to communicate. I sent this message (I have made a couple of changes) to 100 members of the independent internet media 5 months ago. The Knights Templar shut down my email account. This may happen again, but I will attempt to answer any questions you have in the forum.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

Aviator (31st July 2015), Awakening2014 (31st July 2015), Bluegreen (25th January 2016), Bubu (31st July 2015), Jake (31st July 2015), lunaflare (30th July 2015), Mercedes (31st July 2015), norski (31st July 2015), Rollo (31st July 2015), selinam (31st July 2015), Stardad (30th July 2015), thalox (6th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Default Re: The Philosopher's Stone

Still reading...most dense and informational... but wanted to give thanks (the first!) for sharing these insights/thoughts/experiences. You express concepts so very well (use of the English language).
    Section, rest vs sleep, makes sense. Sleep is a gray area that is rarely addressed with full comprehension. I agree, an unnatural state and one that I have always needed (a lot of). Alas, I oft times wake up exhausted. Seems carefully woven into this matrix-net upon which we are now dependent. And so now, pukerimu, your thoughts upon exercising greater free will and thus a release from electronic/archonic control. ...?

(I shall keep reading)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Mercedes (31st July 2015), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Yes, you have pretty much answered my query. Wishing you a great force-field of loving protection.
    Things have improved for me and the magic of the stone is telling me to communicate
    Good to hear
    Your post was really helpful and, I suspect, assists one beyond the written word. Thank you.

6. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Hello and Thanks for this, but what exactly is PS from your own. Is it knowledge or a substance? and who gave it?
    I'd like to believe that every good thing is available to everyone or is in everyone, and that one needs only realize it, and is not given to few chosen ones.
    we knew that this "gifted" thinking leads to follower leader situation and deviates from the natural order of equality and uniqueness.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ncia_oro18.htm

http://www.ambrosiasociety.org/the_p...ers_stone.html

http://www.halexandria.org/dward483.htm
    Last edited by Bubu; 31st July 2015 at 00:16.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Limor Wolf (31st July 2015), Mercedes (31st July 2015), thunder24 (31st July 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

"Given" the stone???

...I don't think so...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

thunder24 (31st July 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I'll be honest, I don't know why I was given the philosopher's stone -- I never sought it, never asked for it, never knew what it was. It is a gift from the creator, received from his Messenger Angel, whom I stood before without guilt (sounds strange I admit, but it took all my courage). The information I read about the philosopher's stone on the internet is so wrong (e.g. turns lead into gold, Harry Potter) it is intentionally misleading. Sometimes called the Christos key, it is not an object but resides within every cell of my body. I would be long dead, sliced up in some lab, as the Knights Templar attempted, if it didn't work.

It is interesting that followers were mentioned as the Knights Templar did try to convince me I was Jesus, which was one of the nightmare scenarios they tried to fool me with. I followed no body and no spirit, as I will not lead no body or no spirit. Helping/hindering others on their path, I believe, is doing harm to others.

But no-one appears to be alarmed about these electronic weapons, now being used to silence certain individuals. They will be used on all as they were in the past of stolen memories -- look at all the cellphone towers that ARE being used now (in a limited test) to beam in violent images into the population, at least in the old Hag's "countries". They will be used to make everybody confused and dissociated at the planned time; the technology choices of society have not been random. (Somebody should check the old TV frequencies that have been "retired".)

I have experienced the terror, and it is far worse than I could have possibly imagined. I never thought that such harmful beings could exist as those that have developed this technology. This is the only reason I go public, to warn as I wished I had been warned. There will be no more from me after this thread; I will simply continue to work on my health potions and live the happy simple life that I always desired.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th January 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by pukerimu (here)

But no-one appears to be alarmed about these electronic weapons, now being used to silence certain individuals. They will be used on all as they were in the past of stolen memories -- look at all the cellphone towers that ARE being used now (in a limited test) to beam in violent images into the population, at least in the old Hag's "countries". They will be used to make everybody confused and dissociated at the planned time; the technology choices of society have not been random. (Somebody should check the old TV frequencies that have been "retired".)
    agree on all except your view that no one seems to be alarmed of these electronics weapons. search the forum and you will find numerous threads in regards.
    what I dont agree with your thread is that it gave a hint that the knowledge elixir if you may is only given to few chosen ones and that no amount of searching will make one find it. I for one, and I am sure many, believe that we are created by gods (not the source) to be slaves (we still are) and to their own likeness, of course we need to have a higher level of understanding to be able to carry out instructions. Thus it is very much likely that they shut down some of our brain/DNA functioning just to keep us on the slave level. I believe that there are substances that can trigger the functioning of our dormant abilities. I have experience some to a lesser degree and still in search of the "philosophers stone" or whatever one wants to call it.
    By the way why is it called "stone" in the first place.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

thunder24 (31st July 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

You are so right about the Cell phone towers,everywhere i go everyday even in my work i see all the people with their smart phone devices and i see that every single one of them is under a very powerful form of mind control,i haven't had one of those devices for a good 10 years and i refuse to get one,i see all these people in absolute slumber like sleepwalkers and i am sorry but anyone that has one of those devices is being subject to those waves and frequencies and is being mind controlled one way or another,stop living in denial folks and get rid of that crap those things are destroying the core of what it means to be a human being and it brings me a lot of sadness to witness that in my everyday life everywhere i go,i see people of all ages living in an absolute state of mind numbness and hypnosis and the better that technology gets the more powerful the frequency and waves that those devices carry will become,i despise those things with all my heart and soul truly ,well i think i ranted long enough,thanks for your post!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st July 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 times in 5,716 posts

The Philosopher's Stone

This is information I learned from spirit guides or remembered in the first few months after receiving the philosopher's stone, a gift from the creator. The stone clears away parasites and poisons, allowing a human being his or her originally created use of his or her spirit; for example, allowing telepathic communication with spirits (and other human beings).

I did not intend to write anything in this life, but the violation by electronic demons has made me a captive in my own home, unable to contact others in case they also become targeted. I wrote this for myself: recording my unusual experiences; mulling over the insights of my spirit friends; and, healing my wounded heart and mind. I share information for I prefer like minded individuals as friends and those that wish to do harm are misinforming you. I only offer information; I neither help nor hinder you on your own unique path.

The Philosopher's Stone
    About 3000 stones have been given out, and it has been 335 years since somebody possessed a philosopher's stone. Because individuals that received the stone were killed by the powers that be, beginning around 6000 BC an invincible body was added to the magic of the stone.

While the secret societies that tried to annihilate me with electronic mind control, wave and particle weapons, radiation weapons, and spacecraft, believe the stone is a powerful weapon, it is only a device to clear and purify a human being, with the added magic of self protection. Since human beings are magical themselves, the stone will allow the innate magic of the individual to work with the magic in this world to create and pursue their true desires, free from the obligations of others. I think based on my experiences, that the genius of the stone is in allowing those who desire to do no harm to others, to be free of the harm of those who desire to do harm to them.

Many are called, but few are chosen (so listen for the calling). I do not know the criteria for awarding a stone, but it appears to be given to a one rather than to the one, or rather than to someone desiring to join to one. Gentle individuals who have creative gifts and who do no harm to others appear to have a better chance to receive the stone.

The stone causes tremendous greed and jealously among those who are unlikely to ever be gifted one. They will try to steal the stone which is completely impossible. Then they will attempt to control the individual to perform magic for their benefit; magic which the stone cannot perform. When those that wish to steal the stone are agents of the rulers/archonites they will then try to annihilate the individual. However, the magic of the stone is greater than those that wish to do harm, and it always prevails, hence the name sometimes given to the stone: invincible heart. Many have been dragged down by the stone in their pursuit of another's stone.

The Universe
    The universe is created by source, a great mystery. It is a free will universe, and the exercise of one's own free will is the most magical and protected action in the universe, regardless of how contradictory immediate subsequent events may appear. The intention to violate another's free will flows against the tide of the source – no god or entity need punish such a violation for it is its own punishment, and unless amends are made and future actions modified, compensating action will eventually play out according to the magic in this world.

For example, the desire to be the one, to hurt someone who has hurt you, leads to fear and cowardice. The “punishment” is built in, the individual did not want to be a coward, they wanted revenge, but look at what you get. If one continues to use these harmful energies, there may be a “karmic event” but it is not necessary – the individual on such a path will become hollowed out of goodness, a rotten apple, and become unable to love (love = experience of joy at own and another's existence).

Brief History of Human Existence
    A history of events is not important for how you live your life, except to the extent that they shape your beliefs. This brief history corrects intentional misinformation; exact events can be remote viewed. Physically going back in time is impossible, but viewing the past is quite common, although normally not realized for what it is.

Human beings were created using existing stock but really sprung out of rocks around 400,000 years ago. Souls had been developed on earth which are containers that will hold spirit (memories/experiences/connections to source) over many lifetimes. The Aeon Sophia came willingly from the galactic core to transform into the earth. Later her consort Christos (the creator), who stayed behind, created many of the lifeforms on the earth. (Male and female are universal, and love and mating vital at all dimensions of the galaxy.)

Human beings did not change from hunter and gatherer for around 250,000 years. Then technology developed “civilizations”. Mankind settled moons throughout the solar system and had three confined small nuclear wars. Then 100,000 years ago the sun greatly reduced its output of energy. The water shell surrounding the earth that created ideal weather conditions around the entire planet collapsed, causing a great flood. Returning settlers from the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, who had relied much more on technology and developed “magical powers” with it, appeared to be “fallen angels” to the earthbound humans.

(Definitions: Actual angels are helpers (if they choose) of the Aeons and with their non-emotional powerful minds are incomprehensible to humans. What is commonly called an angel is a spirit guide, another human being living as spirit who attempts to guide the individual during this life. A god is a spirit that has grown and decides to help other spirits grow (including during their time on earth); a soul family of like-minded spirits/friends may form around a god. A God is an Aeon with all but Sophia residing in the galactic core who are only experienced in dreams.)

The sun diminishment also caused problems for a strange mainly 4th dimensional race of beings in the solar system; the predators, also called Archons (capital A), which are mercury based lifeforms living off planet, but can communicate telepathically with human beings, and use avatars to interact with humans locally (e.g., grey aliens or an entity body). They have introduced many uses for mercury as it poisons the natural gifts of humans and allows the predators better communication with humans and therefore more indirect control of human beings. The goal of the predators is to siphon off energy, and not to simply kill. However, killing creates the human being that the predators most prefer: the orphan, adrift without knowledge and guidance, and easier to trick.

The predators arrived 90,000 years ago. They install a monitor (unobserved 4th dimensional creature) on every human being that uses resentment, which normally occurs from trauma experienced as a child. The predators and their human/spirit representatives cause great chaos and misunderstanding, causing many nuclear conflicts and in recent times pushed the civilization of Atlantis over the edge of sanity. Around 10,000 years ago the landmass inhabited by decentralized free human beings, known as Lemuria, was destroyed by the insanity of the Atlanteans who also destroyed their own continent and many other parts of the world in the process. This story is the basis for Lord of the Rings, and the rings of power were electronic mind control technology. The predators have followed the remaining Atlantean descendants, created chosen ones, and groups for free individuals to sacrifice themselves to: religions, countries, governments, and so on. Archons always create lists of laws, and bureaucratic institutions. This is only to implement their control over human beings, so that human energy can be siphoned.

Human Existence
    The Earth was created to produce new beings (human beings) that were “gods” – with spirit, an infinite lived recording of experiences and knowing. The earth was imagined by the Aeons who created it, to be a playground, where pleasures and delights, joy would be experienced. It may be a school, but it was not seen as a school but as a garden in its creation. The interest of the predators in harvesting energy from human beings has changed the experience of human beings on earth.

There is no heaven, but there is a vast multi-dimension galaxy that can be experienced after death. To live completely as spirit is to “go to heaven”, which is a growth process that happens naturally, like a plant that begins to flower. No god decides or judges, it is a natural experience that happens. There is no hell except the one that is created by an individual by using wrong energies.

Spirits are human beings without 3 dimensional bodies that inhabit “4 dimensions” – not understandable to us while in our 3 dimensional bodies, although our spirit inhabits 4 dimensions, as does parts of our body. Many spirits have decided to forsake their 4-dimensional existence for a while to come back to earth to reduce the influence of the predators on human beings. It is a compassionate act of their own freewill and requires no justification.

The human brain is not the source of intelligence. Rather it is a complex radio receiver and transmitter. An intention is beamed into the brain by the individual (spirit) and this produces either a thought or a vocal sentence. Although the brain is capable of producing sentences=thoughts on its own, it is a difficult process that takes effort and time, spirit creates a thought effortlessly and instantaneously beams it into the brain. Spirit guides, external spirits, entities, and predators can also beam in thoughts into your brain. It can be hard to distinguish between your own thoughts (own spirit's intention) and an external source's thoughts. The emotional tone and content of the thought will reveal – thoughts that are identical to your own are effectively yours, and the game of “made you look” does not need you to react. The KEY POINT is that you, the individual=unique spirit decides on spoken words and actions, although much advice, friendly or harmful, can be given to you. It is not necessary to make amends for any of “your thoughts”, but only for mistaken intentions=what you desire. A violating spirit (and now human beings with technology) can put into you a violent retaliation thought after experiencing a trauma, but it does not matter as long as your intention is to do no harm to others, and you do not act on the thought. THERE IS ALWAYS THE OPTION TO DO NOTHING. Spirits, which have human personalities and failings, tend to leave individuals alone – although one with a philosopher's stone becomes attractive to influence by some spirits. But spirits do interfere and the Chinese are correct about troublesome spirits. But spirits are there to help. For example, a spirit guide might beam in thoughts into a menacing bully to protect the individual they are guiding. Much of this experience in the world of telepathy and thought is lost early in life, as the telepathic channel is diminished by intentionally placed poisons such as mercury.

Rest versus Sleep
    The monitor installed by the predators drains energy from the individual. When another human being, entity, spirit, the monitor, or the individual himself creates an emotional state in an individual (excess feeling), the monitor soaks up energy. The individual therefore requires sleep, an unnatural state of coma and non-control. During sleep the predators influence by attempting to control the dream experience. The only way that the human experiences freedom from the monitor is by pure independent living over time (no harm to others), impairing the predator via substances (e.g. briefly from alcohol) or via awareness which may be helped by some forms of meditation.

Humans as they were created only require rest – short periods of unconsciousness where a flash of light, strange noises, hallucinations, or “memories” from self or others are experienced – during this brief instant, energy from the source is downloaded into the human. Deprogramming the influence of external sources is also possible in conjunction with rest. Stare at a spot on the wall continuously and watch it move and change – when you see patterns this is the external programming and the brain can decode it. Such deprogramming will also work for a monitor's program. Try this eye-open meditation when weary.

The Electronic Demon and Mind Control
    (demon – those opposite to human)
    I have been attacked for almost 11 months now, 24 hours a day, where voices, feelings and nerve impulses are beamed into me. The electronic demon that humans have designed under the guidance of the predators has revealed to me how mind control works – mind control is the taking of another's actions and words as your own, when you would choose not to based on your own desires.

The electronic demon is based on (EM) waves. Developed and used by the “wizards” of Atlantis under the guidance of Sauron (Lucifer, the main representative of the Archons), it terrorized the populations that the Atlanteans wished to subdue and enslave. When low frequency waves (ELF, VLF, to even microwave) are beamed into an individual, they produce a dirty drunkenness where the individual experiences impaired brain function, emotional and extremely dissociative states, and suggestibility.

Today’s wave weapons of mind control contain many innovations. Silicon chips were seeded on earth by the Archons via the trojan horse of crashed spaceships. Frequencies have been identified through trial and error that will put an individual unconscious, affect facial muscles, create emotions (excessive feeling), and many other sensations. The simulation of worms crawling through one's eyes and into the brain can be effective terror if you do not understand what it is. The use of computers has allowed the reading of thoughts through a carrier wave reflection that is received by the transmitting source. A direct hookup can be created between the individual's mind and the technology so that nerves can be controlled from the inside out, and then there is the horror of artificial intelligence that can “live” in the brain and take up the role of spirit. Physical targeting has become precise and individuals cannot move around to escape: even in a crowded room other individuals, with different unique brainwaves, will not be affected by the beams.

The operator of the electronic demon will first do a violation, say: physical pain; an accusation beamed into the mind; or, make the targeted individual make a nasty face at someone. Then an incorrect response is beamed into your mind. Teasing, scaring, more accusations, “made you look” – all events from the childhood school playground will follow. The tricks can get more and elaborate, such as beaming back into you, your own recent thoughts.

If they can get you to like or hate the process, become scared and make a deal, then you begin to adapt to their desires. In other words, if they can get you out of calm and balance, if you hate them and wish them harm, you may change to become like them (Agent Smiths in the Matrix). One innovation on the Atlantean technology is that the feeling of hate, anger, fear or doubt can be beamed into you while this process of theatre is occurring, and there is nothing one can do to stop the feelings (except to physically block the transmission which will require specially constructed structures).

The only way out is to be non-reactive and to know that this is not you. It will help to think “this voice/thought is being beamed into me by an external source” or “a wave is being beamed into me by an external source that is creating a feeling of pride”. It is good to desire that it stops, that it goes away, and to not like it. With predator entities and spirits the non-reaction will cause them to become bored with their attacks on you, and leave. So with regular “demons” the non-reaction will lead to a diminshment of the emotion. The electronic demon is different – it didn't stop. A feeling of unnatural lust (copied from a sexually perverted person) could be beamed into me for 6 hours, until (in the sequence they used) all the nerves in my heart, gut and loins were completely depleted of the physical substances required for the sensation of feeling. Once my body recovered they could repeat this, and I was powerless to stop it. But they cannot change me unless I agree to it, for I am spirit, with precious memories from every life lived. And I have the philosopher's stone which protects.

My spirit friends would help me with advice. I was not alone – we are never alone. Thinking with them helped greatly. They couldn't do anything to stop the waves, but they offered clear meaningful advice, and shared knowledge with me.

At first I was tricked by the electronic demon because I did not understand – I thought that there was something wrong with me, that I had changed, that it was me that was creating the emotions; that I was a callous foolish emotional individual. This caused me to make apologies to the wind, to second guess myself, to go into a doubt mind loop that came close to despair, or in other words, to suffer. The obvious excitement and glee at violating an innocent human being that was being projected at me by the operators of the electronic demon was another danger. I did not wish them harm, and that can only come from the correct perspective. I can only harm myself by desiring harm to others, and knowing that the violators actions come with their own consequences.

The ultimate demon lie is that they are doing it to help spiritual growth. The violations they perform only help you resist demons, not to love correctly. There are benefits to learning non-reaction but there are better ways to learn it, and the demons do not care at all about your development, but only to ruin who they violate. Everything I heard was a lie, and a trick, not matter how elaborate the deception or theatre. It is pointless to argue with their lies or to try to justify yourself against inflammatory untrue accusations. Challenge them on why they violate someone who is innocent and who has done no harm to them.

The spiritual “battle” is the battle to maintain identity and freedom, and in the traditional struggle one does not struggle or fight. The technology, however, does require you to resist for the emotions and effects cannot be made to go away with non reaction. Talk to your violators, work on their doubts. Run away and hide never works. Stand and face your violators. When they accuse you and try to put emotional words into your mouth do no react, turn the other cheek.....but challenge them on their violation of you. Ask the magic in this world (the source) for help and it will be given. There may be obligations if you ask another human, spirit, or god for help, so be careful what you wish for. I did not ask for the philosopher's stone or know anything about it, it was given freely by a loving God (Christos) who does not ask for anything in exchange.

Since the predators have arrived, technology has become mankind's external comforter and bane. There is no need for centralized pyramid technology – telepathy and an individual's spirit knowing there is no need to take from an external source, is all that is necessary for a happy life.

Last words
    The perpetrators of my harm are the Knights Templar and US Naval Research Laboratories in LA (Mark Staunton) under direction from the Queen of England and Prince Charles. Any who use the ring of power (electronic human hacking weapons) become corrupted by it, and become “angry gods”. The biggest lie is that they rule the world – they do not rule themselves, for they are slaves, terrified that the technology will be used on themselves. The first Harry Potter movie was a message to the Secret Society members not to try to get the philospohper's stone. The real deception is that the Secret Societies secret knowledge are lies, and that they cannot get the philosopher's stone for they do harm to others. Those doing the violations and tricking others are the ones that are tricked the most.

Things have improved for me and the magic of the stone is telling me to communicate. I sent this message (I have made a couple of changes) to 100 members of the independent internet media 5 months ago. The Knights Templar shut down my email account. This may happen again, but I will attempt to answer any questions you have in the forum.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Akasha (31st July 2015), Finefeather (1st August 2015), thunder24 (31st July 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The Knights Templar
    I did not know who was doing the harm to me for some time. But I would see from time to time two guys on a motorcycle in black leathers with red and white trimmings, sometimes I saw a red cross on a white background, which reminded me of the English rugby team. A few months into my torture, a spirit told me it was the Knight's Templar that was doing it to me, and the torturers proudly confessed when I asked them. Apparently they control the US Navy as well.

The First Day
    I came conscious and the first thing I heard was my spirit guide telling me that I had done it, I had gotten the philosopher's stone. I was honestly thinking, I did what? But I remembered being overpowered by a being's mind (a true Angel) and that was not something I could explain either. She was excited and said I had no idea what an achievement it was to get the philosopher's stone. I could hear her very clearly, and she started flirting with me, saying that all the girl spirits would be after me now I had the creator's gift. The word “giddy” crossed my mind as she talked about how she fell in love with me when I was a little boy, and brought up some events in my life I dimly remembered and had never considered important; she said she knew all about me and loved me, so I had better get over my reluctance to feel loved. She sounded wise, beautiful, and very feminine. This was not what I expected from a spirit but I did recognize something about her and her voice, and I realized this was not the first time I had heard from her. There had only been a few occasions, but these were at very crucial times, and I had always mistaken her voice for my thoughts. I felt clear and clean, and my mind was so quiet, like a lush meadow after dusk on a still night. My spirit guide then began to talk philosophically about existence which I'm still not sure I grasp, and she later said she regretted talking about existential dilemmas after the unexpected events that were to happen next. In a few hours, the crazies showed up, or who I called the uninvited strangers. American accents, telling me what to do and claiming to be deities and gods. I had noticed a dirty drunkenness and strong tinnitus had began, and this was to go from bad to worse to even worse than the worst case scenario. My clean clear mind was stolen, replaced with garbage, threats and accusations, evil and perversion, as they beamed-in their filth. Their cruelty still surprises me, particularly as I had done no harm to them.

Later, I realized that I had been interfered with by harmful spirits all my life, but particularly in the last month leading up to getting the philosopher's stone. I had noticed some gravelly voices and I had experienced unbelievable strong angst at times after smoking cannabis, but never connected to what was truly happening. The harmful spirits were doing everything possible to stop me from continuing on my path. I had given up everything, leaving my career, to develop my dowsing and use it for improving my health and mind, and discover medicinal plants and recipes, and was happy. But I noticed I had increasingly constant thoughts of running out of money, having to get a job, and that I was worthless. I recognize now that these were not my thoughts, but at the time I was oblivious and having too much fun in the forest to pay too much attention. But the harmful spirits were definitely trying to stop me. When I got the stone, I believe these same harmful spirits communicated my location somehow to the Knights Templar.

The Knights Templar more than interrupted my life: my self-improvement program fell off the proverbial cliff. And they were so arrogant, cruel, and insane! They accused me of being a demon, a fallen angel, Jesus, the first wave of an angel army, the Kwisatz Haderach, an alien, an evil wizard, a powerful weapon, a clear and present threat, and also terrible things you read about in the newspaper. It was all done while powerful feelings of entity removal, spiritual angst, fear, and anger were beamed into me. The effect of the waves on my mind blocked out my spirit guide and other helpful spirits for the first 2 weeks, and I was wondering what was happening, what did I do to deserve this? Was I still sane? Yes I'm sane, I'm sure it is the uninvited strangers that are insane. I later was told by my spirit guide that the only thing I had done was to achieve, and the rulers could not stand it, and I had done nothing wrong, but at the time with their subliminal voices giving me so many doubts I searched and searched my mind for what I must have done wrong. I went along with some of their stories when it involved doing nothing but when they wanted me to do something (normally harmful) I disobeyed them, and they made me suffer via the entity removal feeling, painful cramps that would not release, and “death rays” which knocked me to the ground. The feelings that never stopped were pure torture; it sounds harmless but these harmful emotions were the worst. They read my mind and found out that my plans were to continue to make the health potions that I had dowsed and live a happy simple life. They told me that they had done my dowsing by manipulating my arms and that I had to work for them (they had immediately shut down my dowsing by beaming in waves that created tremors in my arms) – in a month I would be part of the god's hive mind and he would do my thinking for me, so I didn't make all the mistakes I had been making. They promised me a new house and that others in the business would look after me. I rejected that one quite easily as they pissed me off by claiming my creation, but there was a new large script every day and the theatre kept coming. I do not know how much time they put into their deceptions, but it was substantial.

During the interaction with the Knights Templar I seemed to get some remote viewing off them. I saw an underground structure that was dark with black curtains that had large empty spaces. There was some sort of experimentation, and I was reminded of Tlielaxu biological womb tubs from the book Dune, and sensed that there were abominations being created there. It was in San Diego, near the water by a ship that never moves, and was 13 floors underground. This was where they wanted to take me.

There was also a powerful mind prober called the “Eel” who pushed my mind for guilty memories – he got me peeing my pants as a 5 year old at school, and stealing a candy bar from a shop when I was a teenager, but kept accusing me of killing girlfriends. To my knowledge they are all alive, but facts never got in the way of anything they did. I challenged them to find one individual that I had harmed in my life. I'm far from perfect but I did strive to not to do harm to others, and found the idea of power over others very distasteful. However, the mind probe seemed to run both ways, and I saw the Eel as a young man cruelly torturing and butchering Paul McCartney in a basement room with high windows that were ground level on the outside. The real John Lennon was forced to watch and not killed at that time. This was a blood spattered human murder room in Los Angeles in 1966. He never mind probed me again after I told him what I saw, which leads me to believe there may be something to what I (unfortunately) saw.

The programs that they put into me at about the 2 month mark, would run my brain against my will, and were a nightmare. One of the Knights/Slaves Templar would love to say “mind full?” when I was at the height of impairment, dissociation, and memory blocking – I couldn't have told you my name at that time, and the programs fired off, sometimes 3 at the same time, creating a terrible circus in my mind. I had no control over my mind, it just spewed memories and immature emotional statements all the time. The programs would run less frequently at times, but they were constant; my mind prison was full of personalities using my knowledge that I knew were not me. All I could do was nothing. I would stay at home and hope nobody came to visit, and hope that I could get a few uninterrupted sentences with my spirit guide.

The programs were taken out by the Messenger Angel from afar a few months later. He didn't project his presence near me, so it was not terrifying. A program would run in my mind and then he said “This was put into you.” Same for the next program, then the next, and so on until all 32 programs had run and he had said “this was put into you” 32 times. Then he said “no human being should have to live with these!” Then he left and the programs were gone. One of the Knights/Slaves Templar had said to me, “these programs are for life,” so this was a great relief.

One of the things which created a lot of accusations that I intended to do harm to the rulers was memories of having dowsed Lemurian ruins in New Zealand. I found 7 pyramids that were buried (and more exist under the ocean). One was in a small town with the top only buried a few metres down that contains stone books (books that will change the world my spirit guide recently told me). I was part of some plot to recover this lost information and use it to harm the rulers, therefore I was a threat and must be stopped, ruined, or annihilated. They had given up on the slavery plan, as the stone was particularly protective of my free will, even if it could not stop the pain immediately like I wanted it to do.

But the stone is protecting me now! And as I always told the KT, the truth is not retaliation. When they read my mind I started saying to myself “read it and weep”, because the proofs of accusations they wanted to find weren't there. Well KT, read this account and weep. And as I always said “What are you gaining, KT? Violators get nothing from me but the truth about what harmful arseholes they are.”

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

Awakening2014 (31st July 2015), Rollo (31st July 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

im wearing a bracelet that should harmonize external frequencies (electrosmog, low, high, phone, radio and haarp frequencies) with my own, making them not having an affect on me.
    i assume such a device could help, but you'd need to try.

i got mine from a swiss manufacturer. if you'd be interested to test it, i'd be ok to help you order, if you don't find an easier way to get something.
    but of course, nothing can truly replace resilience and mental fortitude. always better to not have to rely on external things.

regards
    Last edited by Ikarusion; 31st July 2015 at 13:57.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

GrnEggsNHam (31st July 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting read, I can sympathize with the evil thought projection aspect. I used to think I had psychotic tendencies because of such strange thoughts that would randomly pop into my head of violence and various atrocious acts. When by nature I do not want to harm anyone. For instance this morning I was riding into work and saw a plane passing overhead. A thought popped into my head "concentrate hard and you can bring that plane down". Why would I ever do something like that? I wouldn't and don't, but something or someone wanted me to try.

Quote but of course, nothing can truly replace resilience and mental fortitude. always better to not have to rely on external things.
    Agreed even with the sophisticated manipulation of frequencies we are still able to deny/counter or ignore such invasions into our mind space.
    Last edited by GrnEggsNHam; 31st July 2015 at 14:11.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

halffull (31st July 2015), Ikarusion (31st July 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ikrusion- What is the type of bracelet and where did you order it, if you don't mind my asking? Thanks!

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

http://www.swissharmony.ch/produkt/b...smogbelastung/

carbon with the information magnetically, i believe stored on the silver strip on its inside.
    they have different products, such as sleeping mats or car installations for the same purpose.
    usually, the devices have to be in very close range to the user to work properly. unless you manipulate/shield your whole house or car of course.

ask, if google translates weirdly and you need help understanding.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Awakening2014 (31st July 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

btw. i use this a precaution and not to fix an issue i am experiencing. hence i cant say how good it actually works.
    but i've seen interviews with people that said it helped them greatly. for example to sleep normally after many months of troubled sleep and that they feel better, more energetic.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Awakening2014 (31st July 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very informative, thank you! I have had experiences of similar pattern and had started questioning why I was having thoughts that I knew were not my thoughts,(they borderlined on the side which was very violent and dark); it has kept trying to convince me that I am capable of harming people etc, and immediately started feeling guilt, anger, and fear. I feel like it was being fed to me, and my energy was being swapped! Then I started feeling very detached, and started questioning myself. I kept asking why I was have these thoughts, I have never been violent and I don't want to harm anyone! I am a vegetarian for god's sake! I started giving myself a hard time, but then I started realizing these thoughts are not me. People who know me told me the same thing, and I realized I was channeling these thoughts as my own. I am so thankful that there is a platform to discuss this! I am a gentle person and have no wish to harm someone, at all! However, I have had thoughts (in the last few months), that says otherwise. It had really started really getting to me, but this post really helps put things into perspective. Now I know mental resilience is needed, and to have an understanding of your true self and just realize that these thoughts are manipulated, and I am not those thoughts at all! It is a big relief because I thought I was going crazy too! I need to stop identifying with thoughts that do not serve my and my loved one's higher self. Thank you!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to myriaddimension For This Post:

halffull (31st July 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Illusion is that which does not comply with reality...and there is an old esoteric truth which goes something like this:

“Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-consciousness in man”.

From this one might reason that no stone would ever be able to contain...let alone give out...any 'message'...or power...which would come close to reality... or be of any use.

Some of us live our lives in a constant state of illusion and would not think for one moment, or even entertain the idea, that there is actually a real world out there.

Some of us also believe that any good fiction story will attract to them a hoard of followers who will bow down and worship them for the great truth they utter...and so they will..

But those who have lived and worked their way up through all the illusion and fiction in life...after many lifetimes of experience and knowledge...know when what is placed before them is merely the ramblings of a colorful but confused mind.
    Last edited by Finefeather; 31st July 2015 at 17:42.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Bubu (1st August 2015), Mike (31st July 2015), myriaddimension (2nd August 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I appreciate these comments. If you know the harmful spirit trick, that their beamed-in thoughts and feelings are not your own, you can defend against it with awareness and knowing what you desire to be, and by asking for help from your spirit guide(s) -- a spirit guide will beam/sting these harmful spirits if you ask them to help which will make harmful spirits leave. However, the human technology/electronic demon, which is designed based on the harmful spirit trick is thousands of times stronger and spirit guides cannot help except to offer advice. Without my gift, I would have been like so many creative innocent individuals that have had their happiness, beauty, minds and lives stolen from them. Blocking electronic smog is possible but blocking the electronic demon when you are targeted is very difficult. For example, I got a few moments of relief by clearing out its contents and getting into my fridge, but the computer just redirects the waves until they find a return signal.

It could be a good idea to ask your spirit guide to talk to you so you can recognize their voice. You are supposed to have help as the rulers use every dirty trick possible to **** you up. Harmful spirits will try to talk to you as well and they will frequently add a sentence to the end of a message from a spirit guide. I observe this with channelled information, e.g. David Wilcox writes 2 sentences from a friendly source and then the next sentence is obviously from a harmful spirit, but it appears that he thinks it is all coming from the same source -- I single out DW not to criticize but because I believe he is getting some good information from a spirit guide.

Last, some advice from my spirit guide. Harmful spirits are becoming more aggressive and are beaming in more intense feelings than they have in the past. They operate alongside the rulers. When the electronic wave weapons are used on the general population there will be widespread spiritual violations by harmful spirits. Knowing how to listen to the telepathic voices will be a key skill, which is why the rulers have implanted such a closed minded harmful consensus with regard to hearing voices. When the wave weapons for the general population are switched on, you will be impaired and dissociated and suffer, but you can still act sanely/saintly.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

myriaddimension (31st July 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Last message
    There will be no interviews or follow up. The only things that will come from me will not be attributed to me. For example, my knowledge of chemistry and history or my spirit guide's insights about loving correctly that my spirit guide would like me to write down. I did have a blog which I stopped writing after the gift, but I cannot guarantee that the blog will not be interfered with (the KT used it to develop material for their theatrical deceptions).

There are two reasons for disengaging. One reason is that the “bad guys” have me under constant surveillance and heavy doses of radiation, and I do not wish to put others unnecessarily at risk. The bad guys will use the media against me, and as in the Jesus nightmare scenario they tried to fool me with, they may try to get crazies to follow me – I always have shadows when I go out as it is.

The second is that intentionally helping others, except for trading my health tonics which are designed to increase natural telepathy, is not what makes me happy. Ayn Rand talked of kindness that kills, which is very real. Help that is created unintentionally when I am following my desires, does make me happy. It is up to the individual to work things out. I will not make the error of putting too much energy towards others. Don't do harm to others or “do not do unto others what you would not want done to do,” is my guiding principle, and I don't want another trying to give their help to me. The principles for creating a happy life are very basic. And this existence is a battle for happiness, beauty, creativity, and freedom, which doesn't change after death – spirits still face existential dilemmas, and encounter other spirits that wish to get them to sacrifice themselves for some “greater good” which is really only another's desires. There is no utopia, it is what you create for yourself.

But here are some interesting trivia from my friend spirits about the spiritual realm. Girl spirits prefer the term girl to female and definitely do not like to be called a woman. Male spirits normally prefer to be known as a man. There is love and shared pleasure along the lines of human physical pleasure but with greater possibilities. Girl spirits are not weaker as their bodies tend to be on earth. There are a couple of billion spirits and many inhabit the earth behind the veils. Others travel the universe. and it is as big as science says.

You do not have to reincarnate, so beware of what you are told and experience after death. Harmful spirits will do everything to trick you, and get you to agree to a bad deal, like the rulers and their representativeness do on earth. The Aeons created us to have freewill, and they gave us each a part of themselves to use completely as we wish, so that we can grow to be Gods too. There are no other beings in the universe that have this gift, but there are many beings that are jealous of it like Archons and Reptillians (but any fleet of spaceships will be a human deception, and human beings don't live outside the solar system, and energies from space will be EM waves locally produced). The true Gods (Aeons)do not wish to interfere with you.

You are never alone, every human has spirit friends. Spirit guides like to be thanked and have fun. You can banter, perhaps flirt if they are an appropriate sex, and treat spirit guides as you would treat a friend. “Jokes” which are simply saying a statement with an opposite meaning, do not work, but there is humour. Laugh at the funny silly things you do, or the unexpected events that occur.

This is how I see it. Do actions with the goal of experiencing the joy of existence, and have fun. Just be sure to look at what you get/create. Everybody is unique, embrace your uniqueness. Read Jon Rappaport's writings. And from my recent experiences: don't underestimate how evil some people and spirits can be.

A third reason to stop just now occurs to me. The KT will probably create idiot versions of an individual that received a philosopher's stone, and engage in every type of misinformation technique, if they do not ignore it completely. And a fourth reason to stop: there is nothing more I want to say. I wouldn't have said anything if I had been left alone, but after what they did to me, I really wanted to tell somebody what harmful arseholes there are in the British royal family, the Knight's Templar and the US Naval Research Laboratories. They are Kings of Cruelty, Lords of Nastiness, and Gods of Harm, and my prayer to these deities, “leave me, this is my home”.

The stones will be upgraded for new technologies. Others will not go through the suffering that I have experienced. I told the Knights Templar torturers that what they do to me they are really doing to themselves. It went over their heads. They tried to make me a slave, but once they saw that they were mistaken about me, they realized that they couldn't stop for they were slaves themselves, terrified that the wave technology would be used on them.

So listen for your calling from the Creator and let the Rulers fear.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread