+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Question for forum: cremation or burial?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Question for forum: cremation or burial?

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The spirit lingers in the vicinity of the body for the first few days. I have had proof of this and also of the possibility that it may remain near the body in the grave. If cremation is selected, one should pay before death to have the body held on ice for at least six days before cremation.
    But what does it matter? Why should spirit remain near the body? Spirit does not need the body to function or exist.
    With respect

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Wind (5th August 2015), XelNaga (21st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Question for forum: cremation or burial?

Nov. 22, 2015: I have recently read your post and thought it would be good to pass on the following: You may have read about those who have had heart transplants, then taking on the characteristics of those who donated the heart. Later I read that the heart contains cells just like those of the brain and noted that the Egyptian priests while discarding the brain, retained the heart, possibly because they knew that the soul, love, being of the person resided there and if there was an exit at death it would likely leave there last.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4