+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to UFO Planet, and who will step-up with the reporting of UFOs?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Default What happened to UFO Planet, and who will step-up with the reporting of UFOs?

Hello,
    I was a long time follower of Darin Crapo's youtube channel and this past year it has changed dramatically. Not sure what happened to the excellent postings of current UFOs, but if anyone knows the channel they would instantly recognize there is a huge difference. I haven't been one to jump on a conspiracy bandwagon about someone paid not to post/publish UFO reports but this "change" would fit the profile of being paid to stop.

Rather then try to interpret the reason there is a huge gap where Darin once stood. He had a very different mindset from the other reporting channels such as Thridphaseofmoon or SecureTeam 10. His focus was on highlighting UFOs not revenue hunting like the ones mentioned.

I wondered if anyone might step up to the plate and start a similar reporting type format as the old UFO planet? I thought of myself but feel its a conflict of interest as I film and share UFO evidence.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2015), Ivanhoe (1st August 2015), KiwiElf (2nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), Star Tsar (31st July 2015), sunflower (6th September 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: What happened to UFO Planet, and who will step-up with the reporting of UFOs?

Cabal/Borg infiltration? You know, I've noticed all of a sudden, this mention every now and the of Project Avalon on sites that are trying to attach the blame for misinformation and in the blogs someone will show where its rumor started. Anyone seen "delta" in their searches? U-no-hoo, so dump them like fleas.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), mojo (31st July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: What happened to UFO Planet, and who will step-up with the reporting of UFOs?

Infiltration? perhaps so... my hope is to find a work around. Darin doesn't respond to my inquiries he's minimized his uploads and appears to have dropped his faithful viewers like a hot potato without any reason or explanation. The ufo planet served a unique niche and was very successful endeavor so I hope someone can notice that and keep the flame burning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Wink Re: What happened to UFO Planet, and who will step-up with the reporting of UFOs?

Hey Mojo
    I believe Darin changed the format of the show in order to be able to spend more time with his family.
    He has several
    beautiful young grandchildren....

Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st August 2015 at 00:08.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (1st August 2015), Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), mojo (1st August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Hey Mojo
    I believe Darin changed the format of the show in order to be able to spend more time with his family.
    He has several

Hi Star Tsar,

How do you know that :
    (a) He's essentially quit to spend more time with his family ?
    (b) He has beautiful grandchildren ?

be happy :-)

lucidity

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), mojo (1st August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What happened to UFO Planet, and who will step-up with the reporting of UFOs?

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Hey Mojo
    He has several

Hi Star Tsar,

How do you know that :
    (a) He's essentially quit to spend more time with his family ?
    (b) He has beautiful grandchildren ?

be happy :-)

lucidity
    Hey Lucidity,

I stated that Darin changed the format of the show in order to spend more time with his family not that he has quit!!!
    He has said this on the show & I be-friended him on a popular social media website where he has stated said fact.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 3rd August 2015 at 17:32. Reason: Clarification of point
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), mojo (1st August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing that Star, although there is now a huge gap where once we had twice weekly uploads now they are well over a month apart. Looking at the comments on his uploads I can see that Im not alone in this thinking. It shows me not to be reliant on one source and with such a success he had with filling a need, now the need is still there but lacking the PR person to continue. No blame just a recognition...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), Star Tsar (1st August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Imho not sure about the family reason?? It doesn't hold much water for letting it go like that, here are some of the comments from lots of different faithful viewers of the program. There are still good comments to be found but you can notice a trend... and one reason why I decided to plan ahead. It possible that someone whom loves the subject would step in and be a platform. I wish I could but it means getting in front of the camera when I always want the focus to be the subject matter...

Below is a brief summary of comments.

""these interviews are cool an all but it would be awesome if we can see some new UFO footage again

i remember why i subscribed.......... to watch ufo footage, which he now does not do & if you look at the last few ufo videos they are fake & clearly fake... this is not 1 example of something i dont agree with, darin has done nothing but post mindlesss dribble for the last 4 to 5 months, he has not posted 1 single ufo video.

i must say i def prefer the old format-- more ufo vids & less looong interviews

What happened to the videos containing footage, are you not bothering with them anymore Darin?

Planet minus to be exact... Thumbs down

What happened to you? No more videos?

Welcome back, Darin. Like some of the other commenters, I think a short explanation of the lacking episodes would have been nice. We like you, and we're curious.

I took a UFO planet break and now its called something else...I respect change...absolutely. I just hope its for the better rather than $$$

57 days without any videos and no explanation......""

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), Star Tsar (1st August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Sorry to hijack post, but can't seem to start a new thread. Found this being deleted from fb.... Apparently the building like image under is a reflection because taken through a window??? What do you make of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	30712  
    “The life of a human being, perhaps 100 years, can be considered as a
    day when compared with eternity. Therefore, we mortals are no more
    than simple travelers who pass by the eternal years of an eon in a day…

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starfighter For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (3rd August 2015), Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), mojo (3rd August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by starfighter (here)
    Sorry to hijack post, but can't seem to start a new thread. Found this being deleted from fb.... Apparently the building like image under is a reflection because taken through a window??? What do you make of it.
    Wow, interesting pic!

If you want to start your own thread, select the "FORUM" tab. From there, click on the appropriate section, in this case it would be "Ufology, Extraterrestrial Contact". You will see a "Start New Thread" button, on the left, near the top of the page, click on that button. From there you just fill in the fields to start your thread. Let me know if you have any problems and I'll get a link to directions, with images, on how to start a new thread.

A quick question about the image, do you have any more information about it being deleted on FB? What's the background story there, do you know why it's being deleted?

Update: Paul's post on how to start a new thread (with images).
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 3rd August 2015 at 18:32. Reason: clarify, added update
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), mojo (3rd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

A photo is more difficult to analyze over video. We can look at edge, size, & clarity to help determine. The size is large in comparison to the other objects used for perspective. The edge definition is fuzzy yet interior is clear. It's unfortunate we don't see other pictures as to interpret which leads me to question more, usually someone would have taken many more photos. IMO it could be a ceiling fixture, somewhat art-deco with colored cut glass showing color variation. It's at the right camera angle from the photographer to be aiming at the ceiling and catching the reflection. It could also be a more biological-mechanical type UFO craft which has been observed here. Unfortunately there's not enough evidence to be certain. Thanks for sharing though....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (4th August 2015), Michelle Marie (6th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: What happened to UFO Planet, and who will step-up with the reporting of UFOs?

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    From Darin Crapo ...

UFO Planet Sightings & News Report #Pilot

Published on Aug 6, 2015

UFO Planet Sightings and News Report #Pilot Episode

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Yo MoJo so what ya think of the new format bro?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mojo (6th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I like it Star...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Star Tsar (6th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread