+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: We Need to Talk About James Casbolt aka Michael Prince

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: We Need to Talk About James Casbolt aka Michael Prince

For me, part of it is that psychiatry is so corrupt. I mean, Ewen Cameron...George Estabrooks...and those are just the ones of the top of my head. I don't know if Mr. Casbolt/Prince is an innocent mind-control victim, a multiple personality or a psychopath, but I do think that because psychiatry is such a corrupt and compromised field that a person's psychiatric record doesn't mean squat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,298 times in 575 posts

Silkie wrote:

Quote psychiatry is such a corrupt and compromised field that a person's psychiatric record doesn't mean squat.
    Psychiatry is not a science, yet it is held in such high esteem by most as to be elevated to the level of serious scientific merit.

At best it is subjective.

At worst, down right sinister.

Regards.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), Becky (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (2nd August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Silkie wrote:

Quote psychiatry is such a corrupt and compromised field that a person's psychiatric record doesn't mean squat.
    Psychiatry is not a science, yet it is held in such high esteem by most as to be elevated to the level of serious scientific merit.

At best it is subjective.

At worst, down right sinister.

Regards.
    Indeed...there is no science in psychiatry. Psychiatrists do not diagnose disease; they are in the business of reifying metaphors, that is all. God bless Thomas Szasz, one of my hero's.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), Citizen No2 (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Unfortunately, for anyone having received extended psychiatric treatments is the likeliness of having been "Greenbaumed" to smithereens...
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd August 2015 at 17:00.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), avid (3rd August 2015), Citizen No2 (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (2nd August 2015), Sophocles (3rd August 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

well I agree that psychiatry is in general quite corrupt. The DSM grows every year, more and more mental health disorder labels being manufactured so that more and more drugs are being sold. It is basically a business geared towards pushing pills to make profit. However, there are a great many good psychologists, therapists, psychiatrists who genuinely are in the field to help people. And a great many times they do succeed inspite of the drug dealing thugs at the top of the food chain, the pharmaceutical companies. From my own experience of working directly for government in mental health for one year - I decided to get away from the pill pushing and am working for an organization where labelling people is frowned on. The labels in psychiatry are basically decided on by sets of symptoms. There is no blood test or other exact way of deciding what category people fit into. However, accurately diagnosing someone is very helpful in terms of treatments (other than the drugs). For example if you are diagnosed as depressed when you are actually bi-polar the anti depressant you are commonly prescribed can easily make you manic within days. The drugs often create symptoms, espciallly if they are used for a long period of time or in interaction with other medications. Anti- depressants are only about 60% effective with teenagers, for example. For 40% they do absolutely nothing (or give serious side effects such as increased suicidal ideation). But the good news is that other forms of treatment outside of pharmeceuticals have improved substantially and are often very effective. For example, SE (Somatic Experiencing) was developed by someone who was long considered a fringe scientist. But his methods are very successful at processing trauma so that it goes away completely. So don't throw out the baby with the bathwater when considering the field of psychiatry. I hope he meets a helpful therapist in jail who can help him.
    Last edited by Aspen; 2nd August 2015 at 17:25.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Agape (2nd August 2015), avid (3rd August 2015), Becky (3rd August 2015), Brizil (2nd August 2015), giovonni (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (2nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Miles was literally forced by all the good people to file police report on the occasion. There he admitted to shooting about 10 people in Hyde Park and involvement in several other 'shootings' on his trip to the US ( all done 'under cover' I suppose ) .
    This particular facet of his experience is actually what led me to leaving another forum as a Moderator. His presence, the fact that he was openly and proudly racist and proselytized eugenics programs, that he admitted to killing blacks in GB under orders put me and my family directly in the line of fire, as I was on the forum with him - did not interact with him directly except to ban him - and it is not difficult to find out my life information.

EDIT: I recall that in one thread, referring to me, as he knew that I was behind the scenes working to get him banned, he actually told me indirectly that certain "special", intelligent minorities, would be allowed to live in the world he was working with others to create, while the majority would of course die by genocide.

Imagine the type of chill that goes up your spine when reading such things, directed at you and people you love. Stick up for him all y'all want...but by his own words, he supports and has done terrible things.
    Last edited by Mark; 2nd August 2015 at 22:18. Reason: add to post

12. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

21g (3rd August 2015), Agape (3rd August 2015), araucaria (3rd August 2015), Aspen (2nd August 2015), avid (3rd August 2015), Baby Steps (3rd August 2015), Becky (3rd August 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2015), christian (3rd August 2015), Citizen No2 (2nd August 2015), Curt (3rd August 2015), DarMar (3rd August 2015), Elainie (2nd August 2015), Gardener (3rd August 2015), giovonni (5th August 2015), greybeard (2nd August 2015), Hervé (2nd August 2015), JRS (3rd August 2015), mgray (4th August 2015), Mike (3rd August 2015), Muzz (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), seko (3rd August 2015), Selkie (2nd August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015), Sierra (3rd August 2015), Sophocles (3rd August 2015), Stephanie (3rd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2015), ulli (3rd August 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Miles was literally forced by all the good people to file police report on the occasion. There he admitted to shooting about 10 people in Hyde Park and involvement in several other 'shootings' on his trip to the US ( all done 'under cover' I suppose ) .
    This particular facet of his experience is actually what led me to leaving another forum as a Moderator. His presence, the fact that he was openly and proudly racist and proselytized eugenics programs, that he admitted to killing blacks in GB under orders put me and my family directly in the line of fire, as I was on the forum with him - did not interact with him directly except to ban him - and it is not difficult to find out my life information.

EDIT: I recall that in one thread, referring to me, as he knew that I was behind the scenes working to get him banned, he actually told me indirectly that certain "special", intelligent minorities, would be allowed to live in the world he was working with others to create, while the majority would of course die by genocide.

Imagine the type of chill that goes up your spine when reading such things, directed at you and people you love. Stick up for him all y'all want...but by his own words, he supports and has done terrible things.
    Thank you very much for this!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), greybeard (2nd August 2015), Mark (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Sierra (3rd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am sorry to hear of your experience with this man Rahkyt.

The more I am hearing about peoples interactions with him, the more I am realising he has a truly insidious side to his character.

Regards.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), Elainie (3rd August 2015), Gardener (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (2nd August 2015), Sierra (3rd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    well I agree that psychiatry is in general quite corrupt. The DSM grows every year, more and more mental health disorder labels being manufactured so that more and more drugs are being sold. It is basically a business geared towards pushing pills to make profit. However, there are a great many good psychologists, therapists, psychiatrists who genuinely are in the field to help people. And a great many times they do succeed inspite of the drug dealing thugs at the top of the food chain, the pharmaceutical companies. From my own experience of working directly for government in mental health for one year - I decided to get away from the pill pushing and am working for an organization where labelling people is frowned on. The labels in psychiatry are basically decided on by sets of symptoms. There is no blood test or other exact way of deciding what category people fit into. However, accurately diagnosing someone is very helpful in terms of treatments (other than the drugs). For example if you are diagnosed as depressed when you are actually bi-polar the anti depressant you are commonly prescribed can easily make you manic within days. The drugs often create symptoms, espciallly if they are used for a long period of time or in interaction with other medications. Anti- depressants are only about 60% effective with teenagers, for example. For 40% they do absolutely nothing (or give serious side effects such as increased suicidal ideation). But the good news is that other forms of treatment outside of pharmeceuticals have improved substantially and are often very effective. For example, SE (Somatic Experiencing) was developed by someone who was long considered a fringe scientist. But his methods are very successful at processing trauma so that it goes away completely. So don't throw out the baby with the bathwater when considering the field of psychiatry. I hope he meets a helpful therapist in jail who can help him.
    This is true. Thomas Szasz is one of my heroes, and he is a psychiatrist. Although one with honor.

p.s. If Casbolt is a psychopath, though, there is very little hope for him. Psychopathy is well-nigh untreatable.
    Last edited by Selkie; 2nd August 2015 at 22:49.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), Bob (3rd August 2015), Citizen No2 (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Sierra (3rd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2015)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Aspen wrote:

Quote I hope he meets a helpful therapist in jail who can help him.
    I doubt that very much. He will have access to a forensic psychologist, but they won't be there to help him, per se.

He will meet some, .......... helpful people though. Maybe the type that will help him see the error of his ways.

Regards.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (2nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2015)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

-------

@ Rahkyt (see post #46 above) — Wow. And Jeez. Thank you so much for sharing that.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (3rd August 2015), avid (3rd August 2015), Baby Steps (3rd August 2015), Becky (3rd August 2015), Bob (3rd August 2015), Hervé (3rd August 2015), Mark (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Sophocles (3rd August 2015), Stephanie (3rd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2015)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

He shot all those people and went to jail for harassing his wife? It sounds a bit like Al Capone getting done for tax evasion. This is going to be a huge problem for a whole lot of people in less than twelve years time, which is no time at all.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Agape (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)

Thank you Rakhyt . I did not follow that part of his life and associations over last couple of years, neither Barry did .

It frightens every little bit of me : unfortunately violent , neo-nazi groups exist all over the world and it really does not matter what they call themselves ,
    their common tag being extreme nationalism , racism and xenophobia.

I don't usually come close to 'this much darkness' . For some , even place/group/forum like this are gate to what they seek for , extreme ideologies and if they seek them and friends in those areas they can probably find them .

Those two threads of discussion with 'Michael Prince' here in your 'witness basement' contain some of his 'exposes' and may show even the exact period of time when things went down with him , more profoundly .

I could judge from some correspondence relayed to me later that he was part of the 'ring' with other so called super-soldiers around the globe, similar minded individuals,
    many of them have little to pride on in life than being result of generations of 'inter-breeding' that's what they believe .

It was my impression at the start that he joined and infiltrated those groups in order to expose them .

We've never talked since ... ( many years back ) so I can't either confirm or deny this was his initial purpose but , I don't think he's ever got 'through' to where he wanted - probably- to combat the 'real baddies' and destroy the dark programs he like many others believed are ruling and destroying the human world .

He's got plenty of like minded friends in later years , some popular personalities of your forums and alternative media scene , people who are 'in' at all times or long enough to create subtle impact .

We'd have to dig very deep here to what people behind this very PA/PC believe is true and possible concerning the science of 'secret space projects' , ETs , eugenics , mind controls .. all very vast topics ..
    each with its own extreme edge .

Young innocent people sometimes get caught in the dark net of conspiracies very easily . I'm not saying that James was 'innocent' but in 2007 he was still trying to 'keep his grounds' ( his rational mind intact ).
    What's happened in later years ... is probably not dissimilar to fairly innocent young individuals being recruited and 'radicalised' by extremist groups,
    extremist groups seem to love psychopaths and those with physical prowess but vulnerable , sensitive personalities that can be exploited easily .

We may be onto something here after all ... but probably .. we are not . Who cares about claims of these 'kids' on their social media , and whistleblower conferences and ufo congresses ?

NO ONE . You have freedom of speech in the US and that's great . But at the same time, no one cares . That's until they take a gun and shoot themselves and 20 other soldiers or kids or people in shopping mall .
    Godbless the Judge locked him down but what does it change , tell me ,

who cares ?

Who on Earth cares what are these people or me stating in our testimonies ?

It becomes 'social media circus' and 'god forbid any authority' entering because 'we are the masters of the show' : but , that's all 'you are' .

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

21g (3rd August 2015), giovonni (5th August 2015), Mark (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Wind (5th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #54
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

... the writings in the sand, on the walls, all around:

Quote When I was a small child in the 1950's, I knew these types of shootings would be happening just prior to the beginning of the planned chaos that the NWO organization would bring.

I also know that the globalist organization has been programming multitudes of individuals at least since the early 1950's, to be triggered to help bring the chaos and to perpetuate the planned chaos in America and in other locations throughout the world. Many of these programmed people are what I call "sleepers" because they are totally unaware that they have been programmed. The programming is dormant until the inner clock is triggered which engages the program. I believe that the movie, "Avatar" contains such triggers. I haven't seen the Batman movie, so I don't have a personal opinion about possible triggers in that movie, however, going by the headlines of some articles I have seen in my mailbox, it appears that some people are thinking that the Batman movie might have some triggers in it.

Carolyn Hamlett: The Shootings, The Globalists and Gun Control: The 2nd Phase of Disarming Americans
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

21g (3rd August 2015), Agape (3rd August 2015), Baby Steps (3rd August 2015), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), happyuk (4th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Sophocles (3rd August 2015)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is situations like this that complicate the search for Truth. I know from my own experience that truth can be stranger than fiction. But I also know that there are those who will manufacture stories to pass off as truth. Many who have told Truth have been silenced while those who manufacture "truth" run rampant and deceive many. It is quite a good skill to be able to differentiate the two. I will be testing that skill later this month at an event that will bring together those bearing fantastic Truth as well as the tinfoil hat crowd. It will be an interesting week, to be sure.

As for what we say about others, there is a fine line between gossip and finding out what we need to know to prevent ourselves from being deceived.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roxann For This Post:

Curt (4th August 2015), Felicity Collins (11th November 2015), giovonni (5th August 2015), Selkie (4th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    He shot all those people and went to jail for harassing his wife? It sounds a bit like Al Capone getting done for tax evasion. This is going to be a huge problem for a whole lot of people in less than twelve years time, which is no time at all.

Is there any proof he *shot* people? It sounds like the rantings of a fantasist mind to me.

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ERK (here)

Is there any proof he *shot* people? It sounds like the rantings of a fantasist mind to me.
    Well no, that would be for a trial to ascertain. He is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, this also applies to the likes of Tony Blair or Edward Heath: no trial, no guilt. And opneing up a whole new can of worms in the process: posthumous untried guilt.

There have been several Hyde Park shootings around the world, but none seems to involve those numbers, so you are probably right. Nonetheless, it means he is either potentially dangerous or of unsound mind, or both, in which case he ought not to have got off with the shorter sentence after being judged fit to face the lesser charge.

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ERK (here)

Well no, that would be for a trial to ascertain. He is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, this also applies to the likes of Tony Blair or Edward Heath: no trial, no guilt. And opneing up a whole new can of worms in the process: posthumous untried guilt.

There have been several Hyde Park shootings around the world, but none seems to involve those numbers, so you are probably right. Nonetheless, it means he is either potentially dangerous or of unsound mind, or both, in which case he ought not to have got off with the shorter sentence after being judged fit to face the lesser charge.
    (my emphasis)

Yes, and that is another reason I don't like the field of psychiatry: because it can be...and often is...used to imprison people without trial.

Using psychiatry, peeps don't go to prison proper, with a proper sentence that they serve out and then go free. No, they are imprisoned without trial, extrajudicially, in a psychiatric "hospital", sometimes interminably. If someone has committed a crime, then they should have a trial. If they have not committed a crime, then the state has no business imprisoning them using extrajudicial means such as imprisonment in a psychiatric hospital.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

happyuk (4th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Using psychiatry, peeps don't go to prison proper, with a proper sentence that they serve out and then go free. No, they are imprisoned without trial, extrajudicially, in a psychiatric "hospital", sometimes interminably. If someone has committed a crime, then they should have a trial. If they have not committed a crime, then the state has no business imprisoning them using extrajudicial means such as imprisonment in a psychiatric hospital.
    Well, the downside of that would be that quite a few people would have a criminal record from an early age. Psychiatric care does not have to be an oxymoron, here in Europe at least.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

giovonni (5th August 2015), Selkie (5th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #60
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Having spent 9 month in a psychiatric hospital due to alcoholism and a suicidal nature at that time--I would say that I did not feel imprisoned.
    I,like many others, felt secure, safe and looked after.
    In UK there was a move to release border line patients into the community, that had limited success, many could not cope with their new found freedom and responsibility. You could say they were institutionalised but they could not cope before they were admitted into hospital in the first place.
    Its a very fine line between what is best for the person and society as a whole.
    Every case is different.
    I was grateful for the care given me forty years ago.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

araucaria (5th August 2015), Becky (5th August 2015), Delight (5th August 2015), enfoldedblue (5th August 2015), Gardener (5th August 2015), giovonni (5th August 2015), HaveBlue (27th January 2016), Selkie (5th August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015), Wind (5th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast