+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Sebi: the man who cures all known diseases

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Aurelius (2nd August 2015), Bassplayer1 (2nd August 2015), conk (14th April 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (1st August 2015), Daughter of Time (1st August 2015), Deega (1st August 2015), fourty-two (14th April 2016), grannyfranny100 (3rd August 2015), Hervé (1st August 2015), kevin2015 (16th March 2017), loveoflife (1st August 2015), Michael Moewes (2nd August 2015), Pasang (1st August 2015), Snoweagle (3rd August 2015), WhiteLove (1st August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr. Sebi: the man who cures all known diseases

The same concept that acidic environment cause disease. He is also selling supplements for those who dont access to natural unprocessed foods. As for me I will stick to my natural fruit and veggie diet.
    http://www.drsebiscellfood.com/colle...ebis-cell-food

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd August 2015), ElfeMya (2nd August 2015), loveoflife (1st August 2015), Matt P (1st August 2015), Snoweagle (1st August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Talking about diet, that's an area I am looking into. I want to understand what I can eat to get a very good health. And the issue is that there definitely conflicting ideas around this topic. The body has its health, it has its say in what it naturally craves and on top of that you have all the various ideas out there about what is good for your health and what is not so good for your health.

Currently I eat most food out there, but what I have been cutting down on lately is cream cakes. But I'm not sure if there is any real long term point in doing so, or if it's actually causing more unbalance in the long term.

Generally though, I sometimes feel that maybe the eating habits are more important than what you actually eat. I'm thinking that the body will find nutritions in almost anything that can pass the digestive system naturally and then it might be about ensuring a varied diet, so that you

<<Idea 1>>

A) Always get enough nutritions per day/over the long term
    B) Get a balance of all kinds of nutritions per day/over the long term

In other words, this idea is based on the simple idea that you

A) primarily need to eat and drink to survive
    B) need to get enough nutritions in terms of dosage
    C) need to get enough nutritions in specific terms

It might be that this works in case you mix it with enough daily rest, which will ensure the total calories per day are cut to a good level. Without rest, the diet might cause excessive long term energy so in case you live a "low-rest" life style, then a thinner more strict diet might be the best route. Kind of a paradox... But as soon as we are awake, the on button is pressed and the battery is consumed tick by tick... During that time you might over charge with energy in case you don't have have a balance between the amount of calories you eat and the amount of calories you burn.

<<Idea 2>>

Another one of my theories I have about this is that the body is on a daily basis exposed to a specific one profile within this range (opposite calorie profiles 1 and 2 are the range endpoints):

Daily Calorie Profile 1:

Little rest
    Lots of low passion activity
    Little high passion activity

Daily Calorie Profile X, Y, Z:

Daily Calorie Profile 2:

Lots of rest
    Little low passion activity
    Lots of high passion activity

You can think of this as a max calories per day threshold and a min calories per day threshold, where you have the total calories input/burned in the middle. When you run on daily calorie profile 1, the max calories per day threshold is set high and because you are unstimulated you have more cravings, hence the min calories per day threshold goes up. The combination pushes the median/result/return higher, which is more unhealthy.

I think that the most optimal is to get good performance within both idea 1 and idea 2 above (I marked the two ideas above so that they are easy to find). That I think can create a very important balance that works in at least 2 dimensions and with very little "drag", meaning you basically don't even have to think of it, kind of just works naturally after a while...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 1st August 2015 at 15:47.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Aurelius (2nd August 2015), Bassplayer1 (2nd August 2015), Bubu (2nd August 2015), fourty-two (12th April 2016), Snoweagle (3rd August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

When I was 20 years old, someone gave me a book called "Back to Eden". I became fully engrossed in the information. I showed it to my doctor who laughed me out of the office, but that didn't discourage me.

I have been studying botanical medicine and holistic healing ever since. Energy medicine has been an addition to that in recent years.

In my own health challenges, I have discovered that detoxification is the first step in healing, followed by whole foods and high quality supplementation.

Detoxification has to first take place in the body, then the mind, the emotions, and the soul. This is a journey that requires full dedication without falter.

We should have more doctors like the one in the video above. Unfortunately, this is not encouraged by our modern world which is run by, you know who... big pharma et al.

Love your body and treat it with care and respect. It has to last you for the rest of your life.

With love,

Daughter of Time

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

alh02 (2nd August 2015), Blacklight43 (14th April 2016), conk (3rd August 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (1st August 2015), Elixir (13th April 2016), fourty-two (12th April 2016), Hervé (1st August 2015), hohoemi (2nd August 2015), kevin2015 (16th March 2017), loveoflife (1st August 2015), Pasang (1st August 2015), Snoweagle (3rd August 2015), Violet (3rd August 2015), Wind (2nd August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

HI whiteLove, Of course every ones body is unique and needs different approach. You are also correct that we get most of nutrition we need but today we also get the toxins with it. So for me eat natural foods only. exemptions are those that cause more uric acid buildup, well once in a while, we don't have to be that strict. As you say you have many ideas but what about the idea of your body. most of us today, because of stress and so many "publish" inputs fail to listen to our bodies idea. Like for example we have to eat breakfast lunch and dinner. How about eating only when hungry. Forget about the dosage and amount of caloric intake or how much sleep you need. Your body will tell you how much you need. The only thing we need is listen to it that is forget the knowledge input ( with exemptions of course) The key is balance and we will achieve if we are able to listen or out of stress. Easier said than done but I can assure you I am able to achieve it and is still achieving it. DOT is also correct IMO, detoxification comes first this is because of the many toxins that we are exposed to. I achieve this by continuously doing a water fast. I fast two or there times a week although there is no set time as to how long the fast should last I simply fast till I can no longer hold the hunger. again thats listening to the body. Everyone is unique find your own way to health.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

You are what you eat.

Quote One must consume life to maintain and sustain itself-not Death
    Are the foods that you eat alive or dead?

As for big pharm medicines, there is no life force in chemicals.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Bubu (2nd August 2015), conk (14th April 2016), Pasang (1st August 2015), phillipbbg (3rd August 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    You are what you eat.

Quote One must consume life to maintain and sustain itself-not Death
    Are the foods that you eat alive or dead?

As for big pharm medicines, there is no life force in chemicals.
    exactly makes me wonder if there is still life on those bottles that he is selling

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Selkie (2nd August 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Hello Siblings,

If you listen carefully, the commentator says that Dr Sebi recommends these pills plus a vegetarian
    diet of "electric foods" such as greens, mushrooms and rye breads without starch.

That to me sounds very much like a low-carb diet..... Greens, Mushrooms and rye-breads.
    Presumably "without starch" means no bread, pasta, potatoes and rice.... since these are starch foods.

The list of ingredients shown at 1:24 in the video are as follows:
    1. Actium Lappa (Greater Burdock) -- This is used in Essiac and Hoxsey's Remedy.
    2. Lycopus Virginicus (Egyptian's herb) -- a member of the mint family
    3. Sambucus Nigra -- Elderberry
    4. Smilax Aspera (rough bindweed or Sarsaparille)
    5. Can't read it.
    6. Centaurium (common centaury)
    7. Sanguisorba (great burnet)

Interestingly... in the video the bottle of pills is clearly made by a firm called "The Fig Tree".
    I have found the producer's website:
    http://www.thefigtreeonline.com/
    They have two products that seem to be a match for
    the medicine described by Dr Sebi as 'electric foods'
    1. Bio 1 & 2 Kit
    2. Maya Electric Cell Food.
    (See here:
    https://id3462.securedata.net/~thefigtreeonline/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?&__$isJsEnabled$=true )

be happy :-)

lucidity

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Aurelius (2nd August 2015), Bubu (2nd August 2015), DNA (2nd August 2015), Elixir (13th April 2016), fourty-two (14th April 2016), hohoemi (2nd August 2015), Selkie (2nd August 2015), WhiteFeather (12th April 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It reminds me of this

http://medical-electric-battery.com/

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hello Siblings,

If you listen carefully, the commentator says that Dr Sebi recommends these pills plus a vegetarian
    diet of "electric foods" such as greens, mushrooms and rye breads without starch.

That to me sounds very much like a low-carb diet..... Greens, Mushrooms and rye-breads.
    Presumably "without starch" means no bread, pasta, potatoes and rice.... since these are starch foods.

1. Actium Lappa (Greater Burdock) -- This is used in Essiac and Hoxsey's Remedy.
    5. Can't read it.

Interestingly... in the video the bottle of pills is clearly made by a firm called "The Fig Tree".
    1. Bio 1 & 2 Kit
    (See here:
    https://id3462.securedata.net/~thefigtreeonline/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?&__$isJsEnabled$=true )

lucidity
    I have no idea what he could mean by "rye bread without starch". Rye is mostly starch, just like any grain. It also contains gluten, although it is lower in gluten than wheat.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Hello Siblings,

5. Can't read it.

1. Bio 1 & 2 Kit
    (See here:

lucidity
    I have no idea what he could mean by "rye bread without starch". Rye is mostly starch, just like any grain. It also contains gluten, although it is lower in gluten than wheat.
    Hi Silkie,

Surprisingly, Rye bread isn't packed with starch like regular wheat.
    This is why Ryvita bread (Rye bread) is marketed for slimmers...
    ... it's a low calorie (low starch) bread... and tastes a bit like a cross between carpet and cardboard.

This is why i suspect the "without starch" refers to the diet generally... because... you simply
    wouldn't eat Rye bread if you could eat rice, potatoes, bread or pasta.... (unless you were slimming)

lucidity

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Hello Siblings,

5. Can't read it.

1. Bio 1 & 2 Kit
    (See here:

lucidity
    Hi Silkie,

Surprisingly, Rye bread isn't packed with starch like regular wheat.
    This is why Ryvita bread (Rye bread) is marketed for slimmers...
    ... it's a low calorie (low starch) bread... and tastes a bit like a cross between carpet and cardboard.

This is why i suspect the "without starch" refers to the diet generally... because... you simply
    wouldn't eat Rye bread if you could eat rice, potatoes, bread or pasta.... (unless you were slimming)

lucidity
    Well, I looked it up, and the source I used gave this for 28gms of wheat bread

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/4868/2

13gms total carbohydrate/2gms fiber

and this for rye bread 28gms of rye bread

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/4866/2

14gms total carbohydrates/2gms fiber

Maybe some sources differ by a couple of grams either way, but they are probably all pretty close.

So maybe they market rye bread for slimming, but marketers are know to play fast and loose with the truth.

I suspect that Dr. Sebi is a something of a faith healer. He probably believes in himself, and his patients believe in him, and so people get better.

p.s. I hope the way I posted the info I found works. I tried to do copy and paste, but the site I used,

http://nutritiondata.self.com/

would not let me.

Thanks, Lucidity

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

fourty-two (12th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Just discovered this great man yesterday. Awesome stuff. and the bump.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

The body is designed to heal, period. All dis-ease manifests through malnutrition, ingestion of toxins, and emotional discord. Actually, when considering the three reasons for dis-ease, we find there is no disease. There is a list of symptoms for which a tag is assigned and an insurance billing code is assigned. Correct the imbalance(s) and the dis-ease fades away, giving rise to the normal state.

Stress and emotional discord are the main causes of dis-ease. The human bio-field is disrupted by stagnant, negative emotional energy. Often the person affected does not allow the emotion to play out and stores that bad resonance in their bio-field. The foods and herbs touted by this wonderful man contain living energy signatures that the antenna on the cell membrane recognize and aid in healing. Sometimes it takes more than clean food, it takes emotional cleansing and energy work at the subconscious level.

This is THE health issue of our time; that the body can and does heal..........always. Not saying we are aware of all the puzzle pieces yet, but we're getting there. If Big Pharma laid out a mere fraction of their obscene profits toward the study of true healing protocols, we'd be lightyears ahead in our understanding. Allopathic physicians and their educators (Big Pharma) pretend science doesn't understand healing and pretend nutrition and spirit are not factors in a healthful lifestyle. But watch, energy medicine will prevail, and sooner than later.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

23. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Ewan (17th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread