+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Was Michael Jackson Killed? Was Michael Jackson a Targeted Individual?

1. Link to Post #21
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,682 times in 1,615 posts

Default Re: Was Michael Jackson Killed? Was Michael Jackson a Targeted Individual?

I repeat: check out the following website that Michael Jackson may have faked his own death:

http://xavianthaze.blogspot.de/2014/...own-death.html

I don't know what to say anymore...

Larry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Selkie (3rd August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,537 times in 1,984 posts

Default Re: Was Michael Jackson Killed? Was Michael Jackson a Targeted Individual?

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I repeat: check out the following website that Michael Jackson may have faked his own death:

Larry
    I bookmarked it, and will check it out soon.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 385 posts

I find this very interesting.

As my name suggests, I work in the industry myself. I worked with Michael on one of his music videos. I got a LOT of face time in the video. I was on it for a week..it was more short film than music video. won't name it..but it was very big at the time. I witnessed Michael interacting with kids on-set. I think it was either make-a-wish, or another group that sent kids to do photo ops with him during the shoot. I was right there. This was post-molestation allegations, so I obviously took note of his demeanor with these kids..and even then before my awakening on a spiritual level, I was pretty good at reading people, their energy. I didn't sense any of the darkness that people who do bad things tend to have in their field.(by "field" I mean aura, etc).

I think he was framed..and by the "usual suspects". I've gone back and forth on that point. But, after having my OWN run-in with the "usual suspects" after being a working actor..then criticizing Israel..and seeing some of the same tactics used against me(character asassination etc)..and listening to what Chappelle says..and so many others in film AND music..the pattern is clear. I also think he was murdered. I think he was driven to a weakened mental state, and probably made a lot of poor decisions re: drugs/alcohol at the end, that allowed bad people like that doctor who kept giving him that drug that killed him into his circle. ISOLATION, is one key tactic. Basically, MJ was gangstalked. He was a TI, because the tactics are quite similar.

There's a song on his "history vol. 2" called "A Stranger in Moscow". The video for the song is visually stunning..and a good look into's MJ psyche at the time(1996/97), I think
    Last edited by Sean; 4th August 2015 at 00:21.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Bruno (25th January 2017), fifi (4th August 2015), Holly Lindin (17th August 2015), Jake (5th August 2015), Omni (4th August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Sophocles (3rd August 2015), ulli (4th August 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    France Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

Larry
    Your link doesn't work for me.

Here is the working one :

http://xavianthaze.blogspot.fr/2014/02/did-michael-jackson-fake-his-own-death.html

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PRAGMAE For This Post:

Horong (28th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well here you go. I see that no one has the inside Info here, or anywhere else.
    MJ was killed with RNM, remote neural monitoring, this created a "buzz" on the agency grapevine amongst other agents involved in Stalking and who have RNM.
    When famous people are killed with this technology it creates a buzz on the agency grapevine. RNM is STANDARD TECHNOLOGY used for spying on and interacting with Targets. Many years ago it was microphones and cameras in ones house or home, now it is RNM. Now Targets are directly wiretapped themselves. Typically cover stories are used for hiding the misuse of RNM, especially when it involves murder. Jeff Rense and his "instant blackout" while driving is a good example. Drugs, suicide, etc are typical cover stories, and again it creates a buzz on the agency grapevine when it is someone famous. How do I know? That is another story, but I knew he was going to die, before he did. Drugs were the cover story.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BenzSolo For This Post:

Bruno (25th January 2017), Jake (5th August 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), Selkie (4th August 2015), Sophocles (5th August 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,443 times in 6,812 posts

I just think that Michael's story was a truly sad and touching one. When they didn't need him they just got rid of him, like many of others too.
    Of course he was quite special when it came to his musical merits. My brother loved his music, my mother did too and so did I.

"Jackson came up with this song while he was staying in Moscow during his Dangerous tour. He looked outside his hotel room and saw the crowds of fans who were enthralled with him, yet didn't know him in any meaningful sense of the word. He recalled a sea of faces of fans chanting and screaming, yet he felt all alone, as if he were the last person on the planet. That and the cold, bleak urban Moscow setting came together and inspired this song."

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bruno (25th January 2017), Jake (5th August 2015), Omni (5th August 2015), Rahkyt (6th August 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,234 times in 2,541 posts

There was a discussion a couple of years back, it went quiet. Good that you bring it back up! http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Hop-Conspiracy.

Here are some Tweets from Paris, his daughter, from 2013.

Look up the words to the song, 'They don't care about us.' By Michael Jackson... Paris knows who -they- are!

Look at this pic of Michael in the vid... See the eye in the background? When this still is taken in the video, the lyrics are saying, "You can never kill me"...

Latoya knows too!

Jake
    Last edited by Jake; 5th August 2015 at 06:00.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bruno (25th January 2017), Omni (5th August 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), Rahkyt (6th August 2015), Selkie (5th August 2015), Sophocles (6th August 2015), Wind (5th August 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Rahkyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,578 times in 2,452 posts

It would satisfy my sense of internal justice to think that Michael was still alive somewhere, watching. It makes me smile to consider it.

I checked out that article posted on the last page, which spent a lot of time talking about Michael Jackson and his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley. I found the information to be compelling on that front as well as the questions raised in regards to his death and some of the inconsistencies pointed out. There are some things not considered though:

1) Granted, the public story about the wedding could have been faked. But it could have been for other reasons than considered in that article. The first and primary among them is that Michael and Lisa Marie were truly in love and used such a story in order to further obscure the real ceremony, whatever the reason may be. There is no way that anyone who has looked into their history and public appearances together, their words about each other and the length of time they knew each other could think otherwise. It was a true, soulmate connection.

In regards to her not being the real Lisa Marie, I do not know. But her eyes and nose certainly resemble very closely those of her father. Listening to her speak, seeing her and michael together, it is clear that they are in love.

2) The doctor, Conrad Murray, was a patsie. He was not on staff long enough to facilitate Michael's dependency on Demerol.

There were other doctors, intimately connected with CIA mind-control programs that were involved, I linked an article earlier that goes into as much detail as anybody would want:

THE ASSASSINATION OF MICHAEL JACKSON, JONESTOWN, MIND CONTROL AND DR. CONRAD MURRAY, LUCIFERíS MOST SECRET SERVANT, THE PERFECT PATSY

This article ties it all together and includes contextual information linking Jackson's travails to the Italian Mob, the Government and Mind Control Programs that most here should be familiar with.
    Last edited by Rahkyt; 6th August 2015 at 18:42.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rahkyt For This Post:

Bruno (25th January 2017), Jake (16th August 2015), Omni (7th August 2015), Sophocles (6th August 2015), ulli (16th August 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If he suspected people were trying to kill him, perhaps it's because he knew what he'd been up to and knowing how heinous it was he feared he deserved to be. If you knew him and he treated you well, then I'd say you're fortunate because many people did not have that same warm, fuzzy, feel good, pleasent experience with him.

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,247 times in 18,668 posts

Paris Jackson: 'My father was murdered'

By Mark Savage
    BBC Music reporter
    8 hours ago

Paris was 11 years old when her father died of a heart attack brought on by an overdose of painkillers

Michael Jackson's only daughter, Paris, says she believes her father was murdered.

In her first in-depth interview, Paris told Rolling Stone she was convinced Jackson's
    2009 death was "a setup".

The singer died from an overdose of the powerful anaesthetic propofol. His doctor
    Conrad Murray was later found guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

But Paris believes there is more to the story. "He would drop hints about people
    being out to get him," she said.

"And at some point he was like, 'They're gonna kill me one day.'"

Asked by interviewer Brian Hiatt if she thought her father was murdered, the
    18-year-old replied: "Absolutely".

"Because it's obvious. All arrows point to that. It sounds like a total conspiracy
    theory... but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup."

She went on to say "a lot of people" wanted her father dead, and that she was
    playing a "chess game" to bring them to justice. The teenager did not name
    specific people, and did not implicate Conrad Murray in her accusations.

Read More......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38737565

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bruno (25th January 2017), Inversion (25th January 2017), Omni (27th January 2017), seko (25th January 2017), YoYoYo (25th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2