Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worked on WTC in 70s

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default Worked on WTC in 70s

My brother and I worked side by side on the WTC during construction. So it has a special place in our hearts.
    He still lives in NYC, one of the boroughs. I live in MA.

Whenever I talk with him I always bring up, what I believe to be absolute fact, that 9/11 was an inside job with many facets.
    He is totally opposed to me calling me crazy and much worse. Yesterday when I mentioned false flags and gave him a few facts, he said I should be committed.

The reason I bring the WTC up in conversation is that over the years I thought he would have gotten info, that would have changed his mind. But he probably will never accept the facts.

We are very different as you can imagine but it kind of grieves me that he is not willing to even listen to pros and cons.

How different we all are.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

airaspect (15th November 2015), awakeningmom (4th August 2015), Baby Steps (3rd August 2015), Betty (27th November 2015), Bluegreen (5th August 2015), Citizen No2 (3rd August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), dark skies (23rd August 2015), Deega (3rd August 2015), DNA (4th August 2015), Felicity Collins (14th November 2015), Fellow Aspirant (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gaia (3rd August 2015), Gardener (3rd August 2015), genevieve (5th August 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Hervé (3rd August 2015), Jake (3rd August 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (3rd August 2015), Maknocktomb (4th August 2015), Matt P (3rd August 2015), meeradas (3rd August 2015), Meggings (3rd August 2015), observer (14th November 2015), raregem (14th November 2015), Rex (3rd August 2015), seko (3rd August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Snookie (3rd August 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (3rd August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: Worked on WTC in 70s

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    My brother and I worked side by side on the WTC during construction. So it has a special place in our hearts.

Whenever I talk with him I always bring up, what I believe to be absolute fact, that 9/11 was an inside job with many facets.
    He is totally opposed to me calling me crazy and much worse. Yesterday when I mentioned false flags and gave him a few facts, he said I should be committed.

The reason I bring the WTC up in conversation is that over the years I thought he would have gotten info, that would have changed his mind. But he probably will never accept the facts.

We are very different as you can imagine but it kind of grieves me that he is not willing to even listen to pros and cons.

This is very sad, and I feel for you. It is the same for me, with my family. They simply cannot "go there", and we are estranged because of it, and for other reasons, as well.

But my parents are 80-plus, and so it is understandable. They were born during the Depression, and were young during WWII. They came to adulthood and had children during the 50's, only to see the United States crumble into chaos, confusion and ruin since the 60s. My sister is very intelligent, but she is totally invested in conventional society and has no interest in anything alternative, and none of them can see that what has happened has been deliberate and executed with malice aforethought.

So I feel for you...I really do.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

awakeningmom (4th August 2015), Baby Steps (3rd August 2015), Chris Gilbert (3rd August 2015), Citizen No2 (3rd August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (3rd August 2015), Felicity Collins (14th November 2015), Fellow Aspirant (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gaia (3rd August 2015), Gardener (3rd August 2015), genevieve (5th August 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Jake (3rd August 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (3rd August 2015), Snookie (3rd August 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (3rd August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Thank you for sharing that East Sun.

For what it is worth, I have found, over the years, that you cannot foster your views upon anyone.

As someone far cleverer than me once said:

Quote It is far easier to convince someone of a lie, than it is to convince them that they have been lied to
    And the old maxim:

Quote Ignorance is bliss

Regards.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd August 2015), East Sun (3rd August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gardener (3rd August 2015), genevieve (5th August 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Jake (3rd August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (3rd August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

On a less personal note, though, I also wanted to say that I think we are very fortunate to have someone who worked on the WTC in our midst, and I would love to hear your take on what happened...on how it was dustified, as Dr. Judy Wood says. If you are willing to share, that is.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (3rd August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gaia (3rd August 2015), Jake (3rd August 2015), Snookie (3rd August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

What the WTC attacks suggested was that the difference between life and death, peace and war, security and insecurity is paper thin and well outside our control. The 9/11 alternative theories offer us a way around that cognitive dissonance. Turns out, we aren't actually in danger of a random stranger blowing up our local supermarket it's the governement. It was always them. True, the idea that our governement will kill us readily for its own ends is terrifying, but we expect that our governement is powerful and that it has secrets. We expect that we shouldn't trust everything that the people in governement do. And at the time of the Bush administration, with an unpopular president and a controversial approach to policy-making, it was easy to convince people that at least a portion of our governement was abusing their power. And the WTC attacks are traumatizing for that reason your brother in my very own opinion.

The other option is the accept that a few random guys on a plane had the power of life and death that day.

It’s hard to believe but there are still millions of people in the US and Canada who believe that is what happened! Most of the rest of the world looks on the US like “The Truman Show” and can’t believe how many people in the show don’t realize it’s not real...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (3rd August 2015), Felicity Collins (14th November 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

It will not help to keep on trying to bring your brother into your minds belief, as he is he and you are you.. I am awaken like you are Sir. My elder brother is in the middle and understands to a degree but my sister who is the oldest is far to conditioned, although she now does see what i told her years ago seems to be coming to pass (they own some real-estate and finally decided to convert their loans to 30 year fixed @ 3%) , but of cause it is not because i told her but because she has the best banker in the world :-) :-) .. Ha.. it does not matter at all.. and it is not about family as we see family.. it is about family as we who awaken are family.. nothing to do with brother, sister, mother, father..

Leave your brother alone... it does not matter at all what he thinks about your point of view.

Let me tell you how cruel it gets.. My aunt got cancer in the tong and i tried to help her via her daughter (my cousin) to have look at Dr. Simoncini's protocol. I live abroad and my sister speaks to my cousin often.. what this attempt to help resulted in, was that my sister told my cousin that I am full of it, and she should not listen to me.. my aunt who i loved dearly, had radiation therapy and passed away shortly thereafter.. i have not heard from my cousin since then and she is not responding to my attempt to contact her, and this is 2 years ago..

No folks, this nonsense about family bonds being so important is just another stupid illusion .

I cant wait till one day when hopefully a friendly alien race pops by here, and i will be the first one to ask for a hike.

I do love ya all, especially the ones of you who have no self petty .

Peter
    Last edited by Watching from Cyprus; 3rd August 2015 at 19:32.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (3rd August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gardener (3rd August 2015), Heart-2-Heart (4th August 2015), Matt P (3rd August 2015), moekatz (3rd August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Illusions come in all forms including "family." When we move toward unconditional love we find a tolerance and empathy that helps one to accept not only others but self. This journey is filled with all the drama one needs to sort out a better path. I find co-actors/family filling in parts that I need to grow. How about all of you?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (3rd August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Matt P (3rd August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

I bet most of us around here have stories like this. My own parents simply refuse to consider the government is lying about 9/11. "It would be impossible to cover that up" they say. My father was a 60's hippy and still believes the official JFK story! I'm like, "Really Pop??!!" Most of my family in the city I live is the same, including my own brother. I've found their ignorance of 9/11 extends to many other topics. They trust what their authorities have told them to believe and they have stopped thinking for themselves in most cases. They are proof that the decades long propaganda has worked beautifully. I have a VERY difficult time being around them anymore as a result. Most of their conversation is rooted in current and past events and understandings that are fake. How does one just put on a happy face, pretend to be one of them and enjoy their conversations and go about maintaining those important relationships? While the police state creeps all the closer and more complete... Hell if I know. I wish someone would tell me because I find it to be MUCH healthier for me and my energy and peace of mind to not be around them. It's sad because we used to have such a great family. It is definitely me who has left the circle and the longer is goes the harder it is to see a way back in...and I'm not even sure I want to. Thank God for my wife and kids, who are all pretty aware. My 9-year-old knows more about the issues we discuss here than 95% of adult Americans! Tough issue here!! How to reconcile family differences on such earth moving topics....

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

awakeningmom (4th August 2015), Baby Steps (3rd August 2015), Betty (27th November 2015), Citizen No2 (3rd August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (3rd August 2015), Fellow Aspirant (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), gripreaper (4th August 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Heart-2-Heart (4th August 2015), Rex (3rd August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Matt wrote:

Quote I have a VERY difficult time being around them anymore as a result.
    Pheeeeeeeeeewwwww............ Sorry to take this side-ways for a minute, but I have to air this.

I have been with my partner for 24 years now. My kids are young adults. Like all couples we've had tough times, but great too.

The thing is....... I don't think we are gonna make it. My whole perception has changed, of everything. As a result I am am finding myself on a more spiritual path.

So I have become a completely different person to the one I was. I know we all change through-out our lives, but this is 180 degrees. My partner is a very intelligent woman, very driven and an excellent mother. I was finding myself becoming more and more frustrated.

This saddens me at times, I used to get angry but have worked on that, but also have come to a level of acceptance that we are no longer compatible. I am not saying this for any type of sympathy, more just to 'say it', it just is.

I know there must be people here who have experienced the same.

I tell you, this whole 'aware' business is a bummer at times.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 3rd August 2015 at 21:30.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Alan (3rd August 2015), awakeningmom (4th August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (3rd August 2015), Fellow Aspirant (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gardener (4th August 2015), gripreaper (4th August 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Matt P (3rd August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Shannon (14th November 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

This is why I don't generally try to discuss alternative theories and research with my family or social circle. The best you can do is subtly nudge them in the right direction while also cultivating bonds with those who better understand you.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

awakeningmom (4th August 2015), Citizen No2 (3rd August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gardener (4th August 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Matt P (4th August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Shannon (14th November 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enishi (here)
    This is why I don't generally try to discuss alternative theories and research with my family or social circle. The best you can do is subtly nudge them in the right direction while also cultivating bonds with those who better understand you.

this is the absolute truth.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    On a less personal note, though, I also wanted to say that I think we are very fortunate to have someone who worked on the WTC in our midst, and I would love to hear your take on what happened...on how it was dustified, as Dr. Judy Wood says. If you are willing to share, that is.
    All I can say is that listening to architects and demolition experts should convince anyone that the official story is absurd. Gasoline flames can not melt steel.
    People who are in denial just avoid learning the facts and that is sad.

The thing that bothers me most is that politicians rely on the fact that most people are conditioned and gullible and when proof is given they don't want to hear it.
    It will take something big to make the necessary change and they may get it fairly soon.
    ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

craig mitchell (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (4th August 2015), Matt P (4th August 2015), Selkie (4th August 2015), Shannon (14th November 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Amen.

You're probably speaking for 90 -95% of the members of this forum, I'm afraid.

At least we've got each other!

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th August 2015), Bluegreen (5th August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Matt P (4th August 2015), Selkie (4th August 2015), Shannon (14th November 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Sorry to hear that, Citizen No2.

I myself have been threatened with divorce for just those reasons. It was very dicey for awhile (a year or two) but I swore that I would not push it (calling her one of the Sheeple was just about it).
    Since then, I've used my new-found spirituality to focus on loving her and my kids and nurturing our common interests. I still have my "hobbies" that I share with a widening (slowly) group of friends, but it seems to be working. She refers to my alternative investigations as being the result of my "Side B". I think she has a point. Most members of this forum, I think, are forced to live double lives.

Namaste and best wishes, my Fellow Aspirant.

Hang in there - a support group that accepts you for what you are is still a valuable thing!

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

awakeningmom (4th August 2015), Baby Steps (4th August 2015), Bluegreen (5th August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gardener (4th August 2015), Matt P (4th August 2015), Selkie (4th August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

When my parents brought us to NYC I was 13. The first lung full of air held an EVIL aura. In the classrooms they spoke unrelenting about what a FREE country this was. I thought, if it is so free why are you talking about it all the time? It was obviously brainwashing. When the towers went down I was watching it on TV. I knew instantly that it was the Government. The reasons leaked out later, but my inner knowing is always in tact. 1. The buildings were unstable and had to come down, so why not do it and get the insurance? 2. There was a vast amount of gold which was to be sent to the Chinese the next day. Voila! no gold to ship. Building 7 held the secret services, Enron's evidence, etc., etc. 3. And best of all, it was a perfect excuse to grab Iraq's resources, take away the people's freedoms and have an out and out takeover, and on and on.

I worked in the city for corporations and never made a friend there. The place made my skin crawl. The undercurrent of evil was palpable.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

craig mitchell (4th August 2015), East Sun (4th August 2015), Fellow Aspirant (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Gardener (4th August 2015), Matt P (4th August 2015), Shannon (14th November 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Wow, this is a hell of an opportunity.

I researched those towers for several years after 9/11 and you might be able to help me with a few questions, if you don't mind.

First of all, what exactly did you do during the construction process?

32. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Sorry to hear that, Citizen No2.

I myself have been threatened with divorce for just those reasons. It was very dicey for awhile (a year or two) but I swore that I would not push it (calling her one of the Sheeple was just about it).
    Since then, I've used my new-found spirituality to focus on loving her and my kids and nurturing our common interests. I still have my "hobbies" that I share with a widening (slowly) group of friends, but it seems to be working. She refers to my alternative investigations as being the result of my "Side B". I think she has a point. Most members of this forum, I think, are forced to live double lives.

Namaste and best wishes, my Fellow Aspirant.

Hang in there - a support group that accepts you for what you are is still a valuable thing!

Brian
    I was talking to my partner about MH70- how someone had supposedly managed to upload a GPS photo from Diego Garcia - and she said - ' I will believe 9-11 was an inside job if you can get an i-phone up your ****!'
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th August 2015), craig mitchell (4th August 2015), Fellow Aspirant (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Selkie (4th August 2015), Shannon (14th November 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What is the purpose of your questions? Everything you or anyone else would need to know is available on u tube in interviews with experts.

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I bet most of us around here have stories like this. My own parents simply refuse to consider the government is lying about 9/11. "It would be impossible to cover that up" they say. My father was a 60's hippy and still believes the official JFK story! I'm like, "Really Pop??!!" Most of my family in the city I live is the same, including my own brother. I've found their ignorance of 9/11 extends to many other topics. They trust what their authorities have told them to believe and they have stopped thinking for themselves in most cases. They are proof that the decades long propaganda has worked beautifully. I have a VERY difficult time being around them anymore as a result. Most of their conversation is rooted in current and past events and understandings that are fake. How does one just put on a happy face, pretend to be one of them and enjoy their conversations and go about maintaining those important relationships? While the police state creeps all the closer and more complete... Hell if I know. I wish someone would tell me because I find it to be MUCH healthier for me and my energy and peace of mind to not be around them. It's sad because we used to have such a great family. It is definitely me who has left the circle and the longer is goes the harder it is to see a way back in...and I'm not even sure I want to. Thank God for my wife and kids, who are all pretty aware. My 9-year-old knows more about the issues we discuss here than 95% of adult Americans! Tough issue here!! How to reconcile family differences on such earth moving topics....

Matt
    Thanks Matt,
    We were carpenters, as I believe you are, nothing to do with design etc. but all that steel to disappear? or be liquified. I believe nano thermo technology was used. Sorry, can't go into specifics here but the info is available for anyone if they just look. And the remaining 'material' was shipped to China. Must have cost millions.

Be well. ES

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th August 2015), fourty-two (15th November 2015), Selkie (4th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

What is the purpose of your questions? Everything you or anyone else would need to know is available on u tube in interviews with experts.
    Not quite. There are a few things that were never settled for me and it would take someone who was actually there at the construction site to settle them. Things that have to do with the construction process and the structure itself.

The architect made his designs, which seem to be in public domain now. The engineers then did their work based on this, and those structural documents are not in public domain. The Port Authority then revised what the engineers did in some way and effectively classified the end result, which was put into practice during construction.

The questions I have are pretty generic in nature, but depending on the stage of construction you were involved in you may or may not have any knowledge of things. I don't want to tell you too much up front because I don't want to front-load you with expectations of exactly what data I'm going for, because I don't want you to tell me what I want to hear or vice versa. I just want some data, if you don't mind.

I just noticed above that you said you were a carpenter. Did you come in to work after the drywall was set up, or before? And did you get to see any of the concrete being poured by chance?
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 5th August 2015 at 02:28.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast