+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Had my first UFO encounter last night....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Had my first UFO encounter last night....

...and it was not what I would have expected. Around midnight last night, I was out on the driveway with the dogs (approximately 35 miles southeast of Chicago) when I took a quick look at the sky as I often due. I saw a large, solitary bright light (pure white) moving nearly directly overhead from the Northeast to the southwest at an altitude if 1500 to 2000 feet in my best estimation moving at a tremendous rate of speed as it was in my field of view for no more than a few seconds. It was completely silent so it could not possibly have been a jet ( the speed also rules out any conventional aircraft). The tremendous speed, intensity of light and soundless nature presented a strange combination. Black-ops military craft vs. ET vehicle are really the only explanations that come to mind. Does anyone on the forum have any thoughts and has anyone else ever encountered a similar phenomenon?

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Fiberglut For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th August 2015), Becky (7th August 2015), Bill Ryan (6th August 2015), ceetee9 (11th August 2015), Fanna (9th August 2015), Fellow Aspirant (7th August 2015), FinallyNow (8th August 2015), Gaia (6th August 2015), Gardener (6th August 2015), ghostrider (9th August 2015), hohoemi (8th August 2015), jc71 (8th August 2015), Kez (6th August 2015), Kryztian (8th August 2015), Matthew (8th August 2015), Maunagarjana (10th August 2015), Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), Mike (6th August 2015), Old Wolf (7th August 2015), Pasang (6th August 2015), RUSirius (6th August 2015), Selkie (6th August 2015), sigma6 (8th August 2015), Snookie (6th August 2015), Star Tsar (10th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (10th August 2015), william r sanford72 (6th August 2015), wnlight (7th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: Had my first UFO encounter last night....

Quote Posted by Fiberglut (here)
    ...and it was not what I would have expected. Around midnight last night, I was out on the driveway with the dogs (approximately 35 miles southeast of Chicago) when I took a quick look at the sky as I often due. I saw a large, solitary bright light (pure white) moving nearly directly overhead from the Northeast to the southwest at an altitude if 1500 to 2000 feet in my best estimation moving at a tremendous rate of speed as it was in my field of view for no more than a few seconds. It was completely silent so it could not possibly have been a jet ( the speed also rules out any conventional aircraft). The tremendous speed, intensity of light and soundless nature presented a strange combination. Black-ops military craft vs. ET vehicle are really the only explanations that come to mind. Does anyone on the forum have any thoughts and has anyone else ever encountered a similar phenomenon?
    Oh, your post just reminded me of something I had not thought about in years! I was coming home from somewhere one night in 1991 or 1992, when I saw a formation of large, brilliant white lights in the sky. They were in a V formation, and close, and yet they made no sound. They were flying very slowly, and so if they were helicopters, I should have been able to hear them, but they were silent.

So thank you so much for bringing that memory back to me. I don't know if what I saw was UFOs, but it was very strange.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2015), ceetee9 (11th August 2015), Fiberglut (6th August 2015), Gaia (6th August 2015), Matthew (8th August 2015), Maunagarjana (10th August 2015), Meggings (6th August 2015), Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), Mike (6th August 2015), Pasang (6th August 2015), RUSirius (6th August 2015), sigma6 (8th August 2015), Star Tsar (10th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2015), william r sanford72 (6th August 2015), wnlight (7th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

That's exciting! I'm still waiting for my first experience. Although once I had two lights hovering above my car for over 5 miles. It was cloudy and the lights were through them, so it wasn't clear. I did ask someone who channels Plaeidians and they said I had a connection with them. I don't know...

Hearing about your first experience is fascinating. Have you had any after-effects? Increased sensitivities, activated memories, anything?
    Thanks!
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Gaia (6th August 2015), Selkie (6th August 2015), sigma6 (8th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2015), william r sanford72 (6th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Had one hovering over my backyard last year, as soon as I noticed "it" it left, completely silent.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Fiberglut (6th August 2015), Gaia (6th August 2015), Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), Selkie (6th August 2015), sigma6 (8th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2015), william r sanford72 (6th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Thanks for reinforcing my beliefs. These types of testimonies solidify what those who are ''in the know'' already know. One more thing: Did you hear a sound a whining noise like you would here if you were getting feed back from a microphone and speaker. It is a very peircing painful sound...
    Last edited by Gaia; 6th August 2015 at 16:14.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), RUSirius (7th August 2015), Selkie (7th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2015), william r sanford72 (6th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gaia, no sound whatsoever.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fiberglut For This Post:

Gaia (6th August 2015), Michelle Marie (6th August 2015), RUSirius (7th August 2015), Selkie (7th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2015), william r sanford72 (7th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Gratz

The speed certainly counts out the ISS.

It sounds like one of James Gilliland (ECETI Ranch) Orbs doing a Power-Up. Your Orb being in a state of constant Power-Up and on a fast mission!

See here at point 7:52 for a really cool and bright Power-Up

Origonal vid found here at:
    http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.Multimedia.html
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Fiberglut (7th August 2015), Gaia (6th August 2015), Maunagarjana (10th August 2015), Selkie (7th August 2015), william r sanford72 (7th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Old Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking at the satellite maps, it seems like a fairly low density area. A sighting so bright and low right over your head in an isolated location probably isn't a coincidence. Like Sunny-side-up said, it sounds like the same sort of crafts that regularly visit the ECETI ranch.

Regards.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

Fiberglut (7th August 2015), Gaia (7th August 2015), RUSirius (7th August 2015), Selkie (7th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2015), william r sanford72 (7th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

So I was reading Project Trojan Horse by John Keel, last night, and I remembered something:

JLL and I and another couple were sitting on the veranda of a hotel restaurant in Ronda one afternoon. JLL and I were sitting facing the mountains and the other couple were facing the windows of the hotel. JLL was talking to the couple, and I was looking at the mountains. Suddenly a huge grey plane, like a Hercules C-130,

appeared in the mountain valley, swooping in from my right. It was dark grey, had no markings and was SILENT. It flew below the mountain tops at a slow rate of speed, and was totally silent, and it was so low to the ground of the valley we all thought it was going to crash. I remember thinking that was weird...at that distance, and considering the maneuver it was making, I would think the engines would have been screaming, and easy to hear. I am familiar with C-130s because I used to live near an air force base and they came over the house all the time.

So last night, as I said, I was reading Project Trojan Horse and learned that UFOs often mimic known planes, but that they pull impossible maneuvers and are silent.

So I don't know what to think. But it was weird.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Gaia (7th August 2015), hohoemi (8th August 2015), Meggings (8th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2015), william r sanford72 (7th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    Had one hovering over my backyard last year, as soon as I noticed "it" it left, completely silent.
    Hi RUSirius,

Is it possible, that what you saw, was the UFO flying away after it had returned you... following your abduction ?
    Notice any aches or pains from your 'nether' regions ?
    Scoop marks in your skin ?
    Funny lumps behind the ear ?

On the other hand, it might have been returning your girlfriend/wife or the kids.

Just a thought ...

be happy :-)

lucidity
    Last edited by lucidity; 7th August 2015 at 21:52.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

bruno dante (7th August 2015), Gaia (7th August 2015), RUSirius (8th August 2015), Selkie (7th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Ever since I reported on the remote viewing of the moon I did, from back in 2010, it's been a bit of trouble.

Two UFO sightings so far today.

One in broad daylight, a large craft, and now, watching two military aircraft, at night, just two minutes ago...trying to track a herky-jerky moving (lurching though the skies) bright white UFO.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Take this for what it is worth:

I was warned to not OBE, astral project, or 'remote view' the moon.

I did it anyway. Time period, 2010'ish (year)

I looked for specific human landing sites. Not the 'other', due to the issues that were spoken of in Ingo's book. I was careful to not look for anything else, as that sort of attention....

What I did find was a site where three or four advanced looking human 'space suited' individuals were all dead, with their helmets opened. Around them, were some crates. Nothing else. I surmised that it was an abandoned landing, or specifically a recovery loading site. I surmised that the individuals left there had possibly made a choice. That it was was cargo....or them. No room for both. They chose cargo, and stayed behind. My best guess was it was a deep space program artifact recovery attempt, from the early 70's, with more advanced gear (space suits) then we then (or now) know of. The other option is that it may not have been possible to recover these men. Their being left there may have been out of the hands of those involved.
    This is what dealing with the moon can bring to your doorstep.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th August 2015 at 02:34.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

hohoemi (8th August 2015), JRS (8th August 2015), RUSirius (8th August 2015), Selkie (8th August 2015), skyflower (9th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (10th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hi RUSirius,

Is it possible, that what you saw, was the UFO flying away after it had returned you... following your abduction ?

On the other hand, it might have been returning your girlfriend/wife or the kids.

Just a thought ...

lucidity
    Certainly a possibility, however if that's the case "they" did a good job of removing any memory. Also not the first time I'd seen "it"...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Selkie (8th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hi RUSirius,

Just a thought ...

lucidity
    Certainly a possibility, however if that's the case "they" did a good job of removing any memory. Also not the first time I'd seen "it"...
    Hi RUSirius (Love that forum name of yours)

Been reported now many, many times and well thought to be the case, that Bright UFO's do cause memory loss!

I have experienced it myself more than once?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

RUSirius (8th August 2015), Selkie (8th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

It is difficult to determine speed and altitude without using the right techniques, also the amount of time that pasted is sometime also a problem in UFO related sighting since some are of a high strangeness and don't fit in with our routine of life. Many here should learn the techniques on how to determine speed, elevation, and time of moving objects in the sky, and be proficient to such a degree that it is instantly recallable since some sightings only last a few moments.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Selkie (8th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    It is difficult to determine speed and altitude without using the right techniques, also the amount of time that pasted is sometime also a problem in UFO related sighting since some are of a high strangeness and don't fit in with our routine of life. Many here should learn the techniques on how to determine speed, elevation, and time of moving objects in the sky, and be proficient to such a degree that it is instantly recallable since some sightings only last a few moments.
    Could you post some links to that information?

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    I will dig some links out I will provide some easy ones to remember, since you never know how much time you have once you have a sighting.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Selkie (8th August 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    I will dig some links out I will provide some easy ones to remember, since you never know how much time you have once you have a sighting.
    That would be great. Once I have a couple of links, so that I can see what you are referring to, I can always find others on my own.

Thanks

p.s. I think I have been seeing them for ages, only I didn't know what I was looking at. Reading Project Trojan Horse by John Keel helped tremendously, and I am about to start his book The Eighth Tower, probably tonight.

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

yep , had a white light follow me for 20 miles home late one night about 1130 , it got small , I ignored it , then it got huge , then even bigger ... it was silent , and flew smoothly beside me ... it would get small then big , then small , then big , absolutely no sound ... it was peaceful and awesome ... I never told a soul about it ... it was around 1996 during the summer , when you could roll down the window and enjoy the cool night air ... at the time I didn't even believe in UFO's ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

RUSirius (9th August 2015), Selkie (10th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Here is something that I saw in while I was in Spain that I thought would be ok to post here:

JLL and I were sitting on his upper terrace late one summer night, watching the stars, as we often did. We were looking straight up into the dome of the sky, and all of a sudden, it looked for all the world like a shooting war had started up there. Stars were flaring and brightening, and then dimming and disappearing, only to flare again, go out and disappear, and it looked like one or two had actually exploded. These were star-like lights...they were not streaks of light, like meteors. This happened on two successive nights in a row, or two nights in the same week, if I remember correctly. The events were not separated by more than a week, I am sure.

So I don't know what to make of that, but it was not something I had ever seen before.

+ Reply to Thread