+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Twitter has Revolutionized my View of "Anonymous"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Twitter has Revolutionized my View of "Anonymous"

From the videos some of them are over dramatic or seem downright CIA. However on Twitter there is a huge network of ethical stand up action takers that go by "anonymous" handles. If the CIA created it, I think it has backfired... That is until perhaps it is framed to do a cyber attack or something that is the problem-reaction-solution for less freedom on the internet.

Seems anonymous goes after people in society that do evils. Not violently but on twitter they expose them, put light where dark sources do not want light shed, etc.

So now I respect some of the anonymous movement. The videos do not to the twitter anonymous crowd justice. Lots of highly intelligent with impeccable morals(or close) are exposing the global conspiracy in an intelligent, non infiltrated way.

Just thought those who don't have access to twitter might want to know that dimension of "anonymous". I'm not sure it would be known without twitter access.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aurelius (8th August 2015), Ewan (8th August 2015), genevieve (8th August 2015), hohoemi (8th August 2015), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2015), justntime2learn (8th August 2015), Kryztian (8th August 2015), Lefty Dave (8th August 2015), Meggings (8th August 2015), Nasu (8th August 2015), Old Wolf (8th August 2015), Rha S ananda (8th August 2015), Rollo (8th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,899 times in 3,468 posts

Default Re: Twitter has Revolutionized my View of "Anonymous"

I've always suspected that Anonymous is not just a group of hackers but some people with deep connections and power into the national security state. I also think it has to be a very small collective if it has escaped discovery, OR, it has major backing from a nation state or a department of the U.S. government.

There is something about their style that is creepy - the guy Fawkes masks, the ominous voices saying "we are anonymous, we are legion", however, they seem to come down on the right side of the fence, exposing abuse, corruption, cruelty and hypocrisy.

I imagine that any moment the entire organization could be apprehended, placed in a secret prison, and a new group, run by a sinister organization will claim their name and conduct sinister deeds, perhaps even false flag attacks.

Anonymous is a mystery, and for the present time, it seems to be on the side of the light.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

justntime2learn (8th August 2015), Nasu (8th August 2015), Omni (8th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Twitter has Revolutionized my View of "Anonymous"

Twitter had the same effect on me. There are so many good and dedicated people who are Anon and they cover many causes.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

justntime2learn (8th August 2015), Nasu (8th August 2015), Omni (8th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread