+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Gerald Celente has put a date on the upcoming stock market crash. When?

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Gerald Celente has put a date on the upcoming stock market crash. When?

^ nice post, Delight.

I see the imminent collapse of the Zionist predatory usury financial system as essential.

we must go down a path with good stuff at the destination. we will be going down this path. all is good at the end; "the event".

preparing for a transition period will make the next few months/years less painful.

everyone here pretty much knows the prepper stuff.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

gripreaper (2nd September 2015), KiwiElf (2nd September 2015), Matthew (1st September 2015), seko (6th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2015)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Gerald Celente has put a date on the upcoming stock market crash. When?

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th September 2015), Alekahn2 (3rd September 2015), avid (2nd September 2015), Calz (2nd September 2015), giovonni (2nd September 2015), idiit (2nd September 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), KiwiElf (2nd September 2015), Pam (2nd September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd September 2015), seko (6th September 2015), Selkie (2nd September 2015), T Smith (2nd September 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2015), Wind (2nd September 2015)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

A youtube video of Jim Rickards predicting the same major economic, financial and monetary collapse as the rest of us are predicting:

Rickards is a reliable spokesman for the CIA, in my estimation. For example, he takes as a given that Russia "invaded" the Crimea. So ... one might ask ... why is the CIA (discretely, via a private individual) warning of the same crash that some serious opponents of the CIA are also warning of?

I would answer that by suggesting that the crash is baked in. All sides capable of high budget propaganda are trying to spin this anticipated event in their own favor. In Rickards case, he's anticipating that the IMF will be the one to rescue the Federal Reserve using SDR's. Other analysts, such as Jim Willie of GoldenJackass.com are anticipating that the BRICS nations will provide the next monetary foundations, with gold and trade notes.

I suspect that the CIA and the IMF both represent manifestations of what Joseph P. Farrell might call the Fourth Reich or Nazi's, which were (in the view of myself and others) behind the Neo-Nazi's who over threw the government of the Ukraine and who are to blame for the devastation of that country, not Russia.

We have the CIA, IMF, Nazi's, Angela Merkel, ... on one side, and Russia, China, and the other BRICS nations and those aligned with them, as well as German industrialists, on the other side.

Both sides are striving to appear as the honest broker, the prescient forecaster of the crash and helpful advisor on how to survive that crash ... while getting us to anticipate as inevitable and desirable the outcome favorable to their side and blaming the other side for the crash.

Both are saying in effect: "The crash is coming, soon! Here's how to survive it. The other guys caused it. We have the fix."
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd September 2015 at 10:40.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd September 2015), Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Calz (2nd September 2015), Dennis Leahy (2nd September 2015), giovonni (2nd September 2015), gripreaper (3rd September 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd September 2015), Jhonie (3rd September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), KiwiElf (2nd September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd September 2015)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 22nd October 2015 at 01:45.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2015)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I was really hoping someone else would have posted this by now ... oh well.

1st of a two part vid is worth your consideration and taking the time ... gives a verifiable military planning perspective on what "they" have been planning for ... for a long time. Not classified but very ... interesting.

Doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the rabbit hole ... but well researched and seems (to me) to be a very sincere effort to inform the world about ... "the plans" at least in terms of the compartmentalized world we all live in.

This not just about the economy (although that is included) doesn't really incorporate much about Jade Helm until part 2 (which I differ about) but rather the "big picture", WW3 and social planning sort of things.

Last edited by Calz; 2nd September 2015 at 15:37.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd September 2015), Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Jean-Marie (6th September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), KiwiElf (2nd September 2015), Lettherebelight (2nd September 2015), T Smith (4th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2015)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

saw the post but hadn't spent the two hours to listen until I saw someone vouch it was worth the time. guess I will now..

thanks, calz for being the first to report back on this one.

connecting the dots perspectives are essential to understanding the importance of any/all of the pieces.

I think the planned collapse of civilization ( problem) , the instituting of global martial law after mass global riots ( reaction) and the final stage of NWO global control (solution) is a good occam's razor fit. planned financial collapse being integral to the entire "meme".

from my research divine intervention in the form of higher dimensional entities ( ed's) sabotaged the elites plan. I certainly hope so...

look for a + timeline with some bumps in the road short term.

^ my take.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd September 2015), Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Calz (2nd September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), KiwiElf (2nd September 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2015)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by idiit (here)

saw the post but hadn't spent the two hours to listen until I saw someone vouch it was worth the time. guess I will now..
    Part 1 (posted) is well worth the time ...not so much part 2.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Jean-Marie (6th September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2015)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    A youtube video of Jim Rickards predicting the same major economic, financial and monetary collapse as the rest of us are predicting:

Rickards is a reliable spokesman for the CIA, in my estimation. For example, he takes as a given that Russia "invaded" the Crimea. So ... one might ask ... why is the CIA (discretely, via a private individual) warning of the same crash that some serious opponents of the CIA are also warning of?

I would answer that by suggesting that the crash is baked in. All sides capable of high budget propaganda are trying to spin this anticipated event in their own favor. In Rickards case, he's anticipating that the IMF will be the one to rescue the Federal Reserve using SDR's. Other analysts, such as Jim Willie of GoldenJackass.com are anticipating that the BRICS nations will provide the next monetary foundations, with gold and trade notes.

I suspect that the CIA and the IMF both represent manifestations of what Joseph P. Farrell might call the Fourth Reich or Nazi's, which were (in the view of myself and others) behind the Neo-Nazi's who over threw the government of the Ukraine and who are to blame for the devastation of that country, not Russia.

We have the CIA, IMF, Nazi's, Angela Merkel, ... on one side, and Russia, China, and the other BRICS nations and those aligned with them, as well as German industrialists, on the other side.

Both sides are striving to appear as the honest broker, the prescient forecaster of the crash and helpful advisor on how to survive that crash ... while getting us to anticipate as inevitable and desirable the outcome favorable to their side and blaming the other side for the crash.

Both are saying in effect: "The crash is coming, soon! Here's how to survive it. The other guys caused it. We have the fix."
    Great interview and it feels correct. Thanks Paul.

The hard assets addressed by Jim, for the most part, are targeted for those with above average resources.

The hard assets I recommend for the rest of us:

• Shelter without a mortgage
    • Long term storage foods (and a variety of spices to avoid getting food fatigue)
    • Wood stove and fuel for emergency heating (no electricity required)
    • Wood fired camp stove for outdoor cooking
    • Water (A plan to retrieve, store and filter water is an absolute necessity. A plan that works without electricity.)
    • First aid (and training)
    • Soap
    • Garden plot, soil amendments and seeds (Even if you do not grow anything now, prepare the garden (raised beds, containers, etc.). A garden that can be maintained using only simple hand tools.)
    • Silver coins
    • Cash at home (not in the bank) if you have any.
    • Don't forget pet food.

Link to help with your research
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 4th September 2015 at 00:09.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd September 2015), Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Calz (2nd September 2015), conk (3rd September 2015), gripreaper (3rd September 2015), Hazelfern (2nd September 2015), Jean-Marie (6th September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), KiwiElf (4th September 2015), Matthew (3rd September 2015), Pam (6th September 2015), Selkie (2nd September 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2015)

17. Link to Post #189
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    I was really hoping someone else would have posted this by now ... oh well.

1st of a two part vid is worth your consideration and taking the time ... gives a verifiable military planning perspective on what "they" have been planning for ... for a long time. Not classified but very ... interesting.

Doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the rabbit hole ... but well researched and seems (to me) to be a very sincere effort to inform the world about ... "the plans" at least in terms of the compartmentalized world we all live in.

This not just about the economy (although that is included) doesn't really incorporate much about Jade Helm until part 2 (which I differ about) but rather the "big picture", WW3 and social planning sort of things.

Hey Calz, thanks for the posting the video. I did not watch but I listened on the drive to work. This presentation brought to mind the video recently shared (the alt. energy insider)
    "Something awful is coming and the rich people are preparing" Remember that one? Both of these men sounded totally sincere.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Calz (5th September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #190
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by Buddha's Palm (here)
    Neither side backing down = war.
    Dmitry Orlov, over at Club Orlov, has a different take on this in his latest blog: The Howling Wilderness of the Mind .

He sees the U.S. as not one nation with a sufficiently uniting history to withstand the further tests of time, but as still in large part a frontier, ruled by a frontier government that will be tolerated and supported for a while longer by the Chinese and Russians, for its resources and its markets, but which more likely splits into a few pieces ... regions such as Texas, Alaska, California, New England, the Deep South, the Mid-West, and the Cascades (Appalachians) are destined to be distinct, in the longer run. The defining moments in U.S. history don't unite us all. The American Revolution of 1776 was just on the Atlantic (east) coast. The Civil War of the 1860's more divided than united the northeastern states from the southeastern states. Neither involved the midwest, Rockies, Texas, west coast (California, Oregon, Washington) or Alaska much, if at all.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Calz (5th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2015), gripreaper (4th September 2015), Jean-Marie (6th September 2015), KiwiElf (4th September 2015), Matthew (4th September 2015), moekatz (4th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (4th September 2015), Selkie (4th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote In a stunningly honest admission from a member of the elite, Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of China’s central bank, exclaimed multiple times this week to his G-20 colleagues that a bubble in his country had "burst."
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...bble-has-burst

they are not allowed to say stuff like this. they are told to say stuff like this.

china's markets were closed for national holiday thurs. and fri.

the shadow derivatives markets are many times larger than global gdp. they are magnifiers called leveraged. they place 100/1 or more in bets where they only have $1 to support $100 in wagers. this is why the markets are managed; to control movement up or down. there are always two sides to every contract and in major market moves magnified some of the dominos want to cascade.

china has telegraphed as much as they are going to; yuan devaluations, treasuries sold by the billions last two weeks. now this final exclamation:

now the head of china's central bank is repeatedly exclaiming that the bubble done been bursted.

Quote Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of China’s central bank, couldn’t stop repeating to a G-20 gathering that a bubble in his country had “burst.”

It came up about three times in his explanation Friday of what is going on with China’s stock market, according to a Japanese finance ministry official.
    ^ from same linked article.

me thinks major bloodbath Monday.

not fear mongering imo. the Ponzi paper is toast and it must burn down before we can rebuild the global markets based on real collateral instead of debt that cannot ever be paid back.

the cabal will lose their unlimited checkbook of purchasing power. the secret black programs will go unfunded.

i'm seeing Monday's collapse as too big for emergency Ponzi QE to prevent. derivative collapse will be like a tsunami.
    Last edited by idiit; 5th September 2015 at 18:15.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Matthew (5th September 2015), Tibouchine (6th September 2015), toppy (5th September 2015), WhiteLove (5th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

There will not be a major bloodbath, at least in the US, this Monday, as the financial markets are closed for Labor Day.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

idiit (5th September 2015), NeedleThreader (5th September 2015), seko (6th September 2015), toppy (5th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

ooops! NEVERMIND

can u tell i'm disengaged from the system?

maybe Tuesday?
    Last edited by idiit; 5th September 2015 at 19:27.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

mountain_jim (5th September 2015), NeedleThreader (5th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (5th September 2015), Tibouchine (6th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

the turd ( yes, the 'bugs" like self-denigrating handles ) has just released the latest holiday golden jackass podcast for those waiting for another epic interview:

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/podcas...golden-jackass

28. The Following User Says Thank You to idiit For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (7th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

not exactly a bloody start to the week. good news is that I ran my intuition and now it's time me thinks to post a posteriori.

30. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

It is clear that the market makers are trying to get cash flow to come back in the markets. Goldman Sachs came out with a statement that they feel the market will rise 9% by the end of the year.

In addition, Warren Buffett and Leon Cooperman are saying that the bull market is not over.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

31. Link to Post #197
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

"One other area to look at before we get back to the Fed is the COMEX gold circus. Registered gold available for delivery by dealers has dropped significantly because of last month’s deliveries http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-snapped-comex . The total is now about seven tons left (JP Morgan has less than 1 ton) which leaves total contracts divided by deliverable gold at the crazy multiple of 207 potential claims for every deliverable ounce:" Bill Holter posted 9/9/15 on http://www.jsmineset.com/

Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 10th September 2015 at 00:11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10