+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Gerald Celente has put a date on the upcoming stock market crash. When?

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: Gerald Celente has put a date on the upcoming stock market crash. When?

And as he states over and over again, his comments are not his personal opinion but the analysis of his computer, Socrates. I would be tempted to purchase that analysis if I could be sure it really does what he says it does. In other words, if it can analyze all the financial cycles over the past 300 years that would be something. But it would depend on the information that was fed into it, no?

Always in the back of my mind is the question: what deal did he have to make to get out? He was languishing for 8 years and then something changed.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th August 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), Selkie (28th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (28th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Gerald Celente has put a date on the upcoming stock market crash. When?

Quote Posted by idiit (here)
    Quote We Are At War ~ With Jim Willie
    A quick aside, and I won't mention this again in this thread: The plan (The Reset Button) for ordinary US citizens to take control of the electoral paradigm away from the Elite (thus gaining control of our own governance) has as its working strategy (to force the transition that the Elite will not willingly concede) of a nationwide general strike. (There is more, but that is "the big one.") This is in line with John ("Confessions of an Economic Hitman") Perkins' real-world experience and understanding of how modern wars are fought. The first phase of modern war is financial. Only if that is unsuccessful is there escalation into "physical" war.

"War" is the correct word for what is happening. The people at the top of the pyramid are waging war on the rest of humanity.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

avid (29th August 2015), exponentialist (29th August 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), MalteseKnight (30th August 2015), MorningSong (29th August 2015), Muzz (28th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (28th August 2015), Selkie (28th August 2015), Sierra (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2015), Wind (29th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

The big boyz make money on the movement of money. They have all their fingers in all the pies, and have hedged all their bets forward, backwards, sideways, down. So I tend to see it as a case of insect wrangling...you get the masses to move by blowing hot air at them. So now, after the China thing, all the money is scurrying around all over the place, looking for somewhere to hide, and the big boyz are making money on every penny that is looking for a safe haven.

And what if the explosions in China were simply a demonstration of America's military superiority, and a warning to China not to get "uppity", to use an offensive term? The papers tend to make us out as a paper tiger, but what if we're not?

Just some thoughts.
    Last edited by Selkie; 28th August 2015 at 22:00.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th August 2015), Hazelfern (1st September 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), Meggings (28th August 2015), Pam (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

There is a serious question on the table about whether we nuked China but the evidence is not in yet.

However, as I look over the market close for the day stocks are way up, oil gained a lot, even gold is up $10. The breaking news is:

"There are bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover!"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Post:

Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 22nd October 2015 at 01:43.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), risveglio (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

If my big knockout punch is a right cross, I may set you up with a left jab.

Maybe the -1000 points and the quick (partial) recovery was orchestrated. The 1950s-era advice for the stock market was always to "let it ride", assuming it will ALWAYS go back up. The top level global financial people know what is happening, so this doesn't affect them. But, the average Joe with a (stock market-based) 401k has been trained to "let it ride", and so is now ripe for a knockout punch.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), Selkie (28th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #127
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Buddha's Palm (here)
    The U.S. did not nuke China.
    I agree,... and so does Veteran's Today -- it WAS nuked, but I very much doubt by the US, designed to look that way maybe

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08...jin-was-nuked/

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    I agree,... and so does Veteran's Today -- it WAS nuked, but I very much doubt by the US, designed to look that way maybe

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08...jin-was-nuked/
    Shouldn't they be able to tell by the residue? I was under the impression...which could be wrong, of course...that they can identify stuff like that, down to the facility where it was made.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th August 2015), idiit (29th August 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015)

16. Link to Post #129
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,821 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Shouldn't they be able to tell by the residue? I was under the impression...which could be wrong, of course...that they can identify stuff like that, down to the facility where it was made.
    "They" can tell, yes, and some of the sorts of materials (I forget for sure which, perhaps the plutonium) that might be used in such bombs are highly identifiable, yes.

However, not surprisingly, I put the chances that "they" would honestly tell "us" at approximately 0.00%.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

So ... who did ? <grin>
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th August 2015 at 23:53.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th August 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (28th August 2015), Selkie (28th August 2015)

18. Link to Post #130
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    "They" can tell, yes, and some of the sorts of materials (I forget for sure which, perhaps the plutonium) that might be used in such bombs are highly identifiable, yes.

However, not surprisingly, I put the chances that "they" would honestly tell "us" at approximately 0.00%.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

So ... who did ? <grin>
    My "hunch" to your tongue-in-cheek question ? Mr NuttyYahoo or "related Cabal Persons". The nuke weapon signature seems to be the same as that used in 9-11

19. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I like my nuts salted and roasted .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #132
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

RE: Whether or not the explosion(s) were nuclear or conventional.

Please see my post here: Re: Massive explosions in Tianjin and Shandong, China

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

When it comes to financial news and China...

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

iirc vt stated that Tianjin had Israeli fingerprints.

it's very important to discern between the Zionists and the different groups they have infiltrated; nations, relegions, etc. the Zionist are masters at pulling their **** and letting someone else take the blame. it's their mo.

not jews, not christians, not muslims, not Israel, not USA. Zionists. let's hope Russia and China can see them for who and where they are and be selective in how they respond.

in the ongoing financial war the Zionist debt and usury based monetary system hyper-inflated by leverage devices like derivatives is under attack.
    Last edited by idiit; 29th August 2015 at 11:40.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

avid (1st September 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

jw just released another interview that i'm just starting to listen to. right off the bat he goes into Tianjin and the cia doing the dirty.

here's the link to another 1.5 hrs. of jackass perspective:

Quote Jim Willie: Coming Oil Bust Bigger Than Sub Prime Collapse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9amqA9uUg0

I don't consider langley "American". it is operating with the willing complicity of most americans and has it's stronghold center of operations in America.so I have a difficult position on the topic.

isil ( McCain's army ie senator/traitor extraordinaire john McCain ) for example is a three way between Israel, cia and saudia Arabia. the lines are blurry.

maybe the americans need to decide if cia is American? maybe the americans need to understand what the cia is; the largest assassin, destablizing, drug trafficking operation the world has ever witnessed followed by mossad, in bed with mossad.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I really don't think you can anything away from this week's US equity trading, with the exception that it's going to be a bumpy ride downward this late summer early fall.

The markets became victim to High-Frequency Trading. The black boxes whipsawed the markets back and forth with little regard.
    It sounds to me, mgray, like you're saying "Nothing to see here folks ... just some HFT black boxes doing their silly thing ... move along."

I hope you have stashed some "nuts" outside of the financial system, mgray . They might start tasting pretty good, sometime in the coming year.

My take, as with the take of others who commented above, and of those we quoted, is that there is some very interesting stuff to see here. History in the making.

The moves in the equity markets are historic and I have said here and on my blog Gray's Economy that we put in the top of the market in May.

I was the first to report about the market collapsing after Lehman Bros collapse.

I wrote about the Plunge Protection Team stepping in Sunday night, Monday morning trading futures to lift the market

Yes all this is historic and should be noted, but to think you can trade against this information -- or better yet -- to say a total collapse is imminent as a result and scare people not in the know, well that's not my cup of tea.

I note market events and take the tact that the conventional thought behind such market moves is wrong or at least perverted. And too that end I have stated that on Aug.1 I was out of the market and moved to cash.

No timing the top or anything like that, I said that the markets were overbought with liquidity being a big concern.

However, I put the possibility of a "Mad Max" scenario this fall of getting in a cellar bunker with an AR-15 waiting for the state militia to restore order at 0 percent.

I don't pander to sensationalism to attract readers. I don't consult with secret Asian gangs to figure out the future.

I speak daily with good people in the markets, who like you and I, are trying to get a little something for their families. They're not part of the illuminati, they trade stocks and bonds on desks at JPMorgan, Goldman and other Wall St. firms and hedge funds.

So now you know where I am writing from. It's not a deep dark bunker in Tora Bora, It's twenty miles from Wall Street and it's done to inform not to scare.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2015), Calz (31st August 2015), Carmody (31st August 2015), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2015), idiit (29th August 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), MorningSong (29th August 2015), mountain_jim (29th August 2015), Pam (31st August 2015), ponda (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015), Wind (29th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

finished the latest jw interview.

the usfrn$ will not be accepted as payment in global trade settlements. it's killing nations, it's killing the ppl around the world; financially, global warmongering financed by frn$ credit card.

^self evident conclusion imo. what jw did not say that I also see as self evident is that there will global refusal to acknowledge any and all frn$ denominated debt because due to going outside the "selling bonds to produce fiat currency" by fiat frn$ counterfeiting euphemistically known as tarp, qe the frn$'s are not valid therefore frn$ denominated debt is not legitimate; frn$ debt jubilee. the present frn$ is moot.

when the world refuses to accept frn$ denominated currency, debt, payments, etc. as legitimate the paper lies posing as paper assets will be at best significantly devalued, at worst exposed as totally worthless by the global community. we are talking all paper assets including stock portfolios, iras, pensions, etc. there will a bifurcation short term where domestic usa valuations will separate from global financial valuations.

the present frn$ will be replaced domestically by another counterfeit fiat currency posturing as backed by physical gold called the scheiss dollar by jw. the usa has no physical gold stockpile. our new currency therefore cannot be legitimately backed by physical gold; another fake currency for short term domestic use.

"Jim Willie: Coming Oil Bust Bigger Than Sub Prime Collapse" is another great "connecting the dots" 1.5 hr. classic imo.
    Last edited by idiit; 29th August 2015 at 13:36.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015)

33. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So now you know where I am writing from. It's not a deep dark bunker in Tora Bora, It's twenty miles from Wall Street and it's done to inform not to scare.
    Yes, most of the doom & gloom stuff that I read, follow, and have at times posted is about as good a source of solid insight as this guy:
    Yes, I got out of the dot-com boom too soon, and yes, I missed the last two bull markets, leading up to 2007, and again leading up to the present.

Yes, even if the SHTF, most of the predictions that that would happen will be revealed to be shallow and bogus.

Yes, it's quite likely that your net worth is greater than mine ... if I'm so smart, how come I'm living off a social security check in a low class trailer park?

However ... I remain convinced that something big is going down, big as in the Fed, the US Dollar, the Anglo-American empire, and major Wall Street banks .

(and yes, I've been wrong the last N times I made similar predictions.)

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2015), Bingo (29th August 2015), Calz (31st August 2015), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), mgray (29th August 2015), MorningSong (29th August 2015), Pam (31st August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2015), Selkie (29th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

No not my point to compare our bona fides. I was merely explaining that I have seen bad things happening, I'm just not looking for Armageddon around every corner.

You just can't expect an event that is ten standard deviations from the norm, to occur on a daily or monthly basis.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2015), Calz (31st August 2015), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), Pam (31st August 2015), Selkie (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

However ... I remain convinced that something big is going down, big as in the Fed, the US Dollar, the Anglo-American empire, and major Wall Street banks .
    Not just the US ... rather global economic depression.

China is failing because its main customers are failing and they are way over built for such shrinking markets. Resource exporting countries are failing because their customers (China, Japan, the other Asian tigers, Europe and the US) are buying less and paying less for it. Oil and copper prices, for example, are way down, as is the Baltic dry index. Everyone is substantially further into debt than they were, even a few years ago ... a lot of the debt is dollar denominated, and dollars are getting scarce.

New dollars are lent into existence (the essential nature of a debt-based currency) and new lending is drying up, for lack of good collateral or promise of strong future income. Initially, at present, this strengthens the US Dollar and its core financial institutions, as everyone increasingly seeks the security of the world's reserve currency bonds, and seeks that reserve currency to make debt payments.

The US financial markets are in a classic megaphone pattern, of increasingly large oscillations:
    The oscillations get bigger and bigger, with higher highs and lower lows ... until the megaphone self-destructs from excess internal stress.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You just can't expect an event that is ten standard deviations from the norm, to occur on a daily or monthly basis.
    Agreed. But they do happen, more often than the bell shaped curves favored by statisticians would predict.

For example, from Zerohedge earlier this week: Nassim Taleb's Fund Made $1 Billion On Monday.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2015), Calz (31st August 2015), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2015), Jean-Marie (29th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), mgray (29th August 2015), MorningSong (29th August 2015), Pam (31st August 2015), Selkie (29th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast