+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drake Bailey Update 08.05.2015 (cosmic voice radio)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member chanda's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Drake Bailey Update 08.05.2015 (cosmic voice radio)

Recently i have been hearing Drake's show with cosmic voice, he's all
    natural and seems to be simple and not falsifying details. I loved his shows with
    Tanaath of Silver legion and Sunfire. Great shows! miss those.
    In this episode, Neil Keenan also joins them in the last hour of the show.
    There are good info. in this show where the host Thomas William and Drake feel
    very wrong about Wave X and Simon Atkins's predictions and also about
    Corey Goode and Wilcock too. Its difficult to trust any info. for the lie is more
    real than the truth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chanda For This Post:

Tyy1907 (10th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Default Re: Drake Bailey Update 08.05.2015 (cosmic voice radio)

chanda, When this Drake fellow first came on the seen way back in 2012 or something, there was so much chatter on project avalon it was incredible. It seems to me that there was way to much arguing and such going on. It also seems to me that there was a breaking up of folks in here. Now this Drake fellow came on that Universal voice or something and started talking about how any day now the good military was going to arrest the criminals in DC and so much more. This kept going on and on and on. People were getting mad at each other and there were threads popping up everywhere. This did not seem like a very good thing but is kept on going.

Now look at this Corey Goode and David Wilcock thread and just see where it is headed. I guess the thing I am trying to say is folks here and elsewhere are very leary of Drake and Wilcock and this Corey fellow. Now I will say this. Drake really never come right out and asked folks to give him money for what he is and has said. I do have to respect this man because he is a veteran and he and I were in the same war together, but you have to think to yourself, when is any of what he is saying going to happen. Now I will give some credit to the fact that some of what this man has talked about has happed in certain ways over the years. But folks just get or got tired of listening to someone talking about a dream and telling everybody that would listen that we were all going to saved at any moment. These things that Drake and this Thomas guy on their Cosmic Voice show talk about may or may not come about and so many folks do hope and pray for that but these people also tell everyone to get off their butts and start doing something. Is that happening on a grand scale? Is it even happening on a small scale? I have been there and back

Now back in 2011 or so this Corey fellow was all over this forum and I do believe maybe even before that but he was pushing this Drake fellow at the time as I remember and then he jumped to some other new forum that popped up and was touting himself as some veteran down in texas. I visited that forum and he seemed to be dominating it at the time. Well enough of that for now.

Guess what I am saying is you have to vet all of this yourself and decide for yourself what is real, what is false and whether or not you are going to follow the logic, truth, or whatever you believe. I applaud you for moving forward with what you have. Just saying, Facts and truth can be real tricky and you weigh that in your own heart.
    Thank you for the thread, maybe it is time for something to really happen.

Lost N Found

+ Reply to Thread