Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Good News!

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

Default Re: Good News!

Where credit is due...
    Today I watched the Alex Jones show. And while I know not all may agree or aligne with these individuals, I must say I found this particular show and it's fiery speakers (Jones, Trump, Ted Nugent, Lord Christopher Monckton) inspiring and uplifting. There was an air of purpose, recognition and hope that the sheeple may finally awaken and turn in sheep dogs, instead of the continued hypnotic slumber that we have been witnessing all these years. I consider that good news so it deserves to be posted here.

Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

betoobig (5th December 2015), Debra (14th January 2016), East Sun (12th December 2015), justntime2learn (5th December 2015), Matthew (5th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Scientists develop super-absorbent sponge material to soak up oil spills
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Flash (4th January 2016), justntime2learn (5th December 2015), Matthew (5th December 2015), PathWalker (7th December 2015), penn (5th December 2015), transiten (5th December 2015), WildOrchid (7th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #123
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Science found link between brain and the immune system, major disease implications

This is BIG, BIGGER, HUGE!!!
    Science found the anatomic connection between thoughts -> emotions, immune system.

The medical implications are extraordinary.

But what is most delighting is the spiritual connection mind/matter. And putting back responsibility to the people - you are what you are thinking.

Controlling thinking habits and emotional patterns is Joe Dispenza subject matter. Watch his great videos in this thread.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0601122445.htm

Maps of the lymphatic system: old (left) and updated to reflect UVA's discovery.

Quote In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist. That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer's disease to multiple sclerosis.

"Instead of asking, 'How do we study the immune response of the brain?' 'Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?' now we can approach this mechanistically. Because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels," said Jonathan Kipnis, PhD, professor in the UVA Department of Neuroscience and director of UVA's Center for Brain Immunology and Glia (BIG). "It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can't be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

"We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role," Kipnis said. "Hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component."

New Discovery in Human Body

Kevin Lee, PhD, chairman of the UVA Department of Neuroscience, described his reaction to the discovery by Kipnis' lab: "The first time these guys showed me the basic result, I just said one sentence: 'They'll have to change the textbooks.' There has never been a lymphatic system for the central nervous system, and it was very clear from that first singular observation -- and they've done many studies since then to bolster the finding -- that it will fundamentally change the way people look at the central nervous system's relationship with the immune system."

Even Kipnis was skeptical initially. "I really did not believe there are structures in the body that we are not aware of. I thought the body was mapped," he said. "I thought that these discoveries ended somewhere around the middle of the last century. But apparently they have not."

'Very Well Hidden'

The discovery was made possible by the work of Antoine Louveau, PhD, a postdoctoral fellow in Kipnis' lab. The vessels were detected after Louveau developed a method to mount a mouse's meninges -- the membranes covering the brain -- on a single slide so that they could be examined as a whole. "It was fairly easy, actually," he said. "There was one trick: We fixed the meninges within the skullcap, so that the tissue is secured in its physiological condition, and then we dissected it. If we had done it the other way around, it wouldn't have worked."

After noticing vessel-like patterns in the distribution of immune cells on his slides, he tested for lymphatic vessels and there they were. The impossible existed. The soft-spoken Louveau recalled the moment: "I called Jony [Kipnis] to the microscope and I said, 'I think we have something.'"

As to how the brain's lymphatic vessels managed to escape notice all this time, Kipnis described them as "very well hidden" and noted that they follow a major blood vessel down into the sinuses, an area difficult to image. "It's so close to the blood vessel, you just miss it," he said. "If you don't know what you're after, you just miss it."

"Live imaging of these vessels was crucial to demonstrate their function, and it would not be possible without collaboration with Tajie Harris," Kipnis noted. Harris, a PhD, is an assistant professor of neuroscience and a member of the BIG center. Kipnis also saluted the "phenomenal" surgical skills of Igor Smirnov, a research associate in the Kipnis lab whose work was critical to the imaging success of the study.

Alzheimer's, Autism, MS and Beyond

The unexpected presence of the lymphatic vessels raises a tremendous number of questions that now need answers, both about the workings of the brain and the diseases that plague it. For example, take Alzheimer's disease. "In Alzheimer's, there are accumulations of big protein chunks in the brain," Kipnis said. "We think they may be accumulating in the brain because they're not being efficiently removed by these vessels." He noted that the vessels look different with age, so the role they play in aging is another avenue to explore. And there's an enormous array of other neurological diseases, from autism to multiple sclerosis, that must be reconsidered in light of the presence of something science insisted did not exist.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

betoobig (7th December 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Flash (4th January 2016), fourty-two (13th December 2015), justntime2learn (7th December 2015), Reinhard (31st December 2015), RunningDeer (10th January 2016), Stephanie (10th January 2016), WildOrchid (7th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

3(C)+me (4th January 2016), Cara (8th December 2015), dan33 (10th January 2016), Flash (4th January 2016), justntime2learn (9th December 2015), PathWalker (8th December 2015), Reinhard (31st December 2015), sunshaker (8th December 2015), Violet (8th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Every Man & Woman in the USA (& planet) should watch this!

AmeriGEDDON - The Movie. - Release date: March 2.2016
    Mark your dates, tell your friends, and make this go viral...

While a lot of the ongoing insanities, corruption and crimes against humanity are not "good news", this movie expose is good news and inspiring.
    -----------------
    "A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States power grid and institutes Martial Law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the remains of the Second Amendment to save America and reclaim its freedom."

http://amerigeddonthemovie.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/AmerigeddonMovie/
    http://www.infowars.com/amerigeddon-...takeover-plan/
    Last edited by WildOrchid; 12th December 2015 at 04:57.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

betoobig (23rd December 2015), Flash (4th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

How is that good news? (& note my locale, I might be missing required details, which is why I ask )

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

betoobig (23rd December 2015), WildOrchid (12th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #127
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Global CO2 Emissions Dropped In 2015, Report Says
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/2...0525df5e9c.htm

I am skeptic about this report, release date in context to climate conference is very suspicious.
    The ability to measure human CO2 emission in distinction from natural emission is questionable.
    Yet I am optimistic about human race consciousness and responsibility.

Quote Date:
    December 8, 2015
    Source:
    Newsy / Powered by NewsLook.com
    Summary:
    A new study released in Nature says that global emissions growth rates slowed down considerably in 2014 and rates may have even declined this year. Video provided by Newsy
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

betoobig (23rd December 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Flash (4th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), WildOrchid (12th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    How is that good news? (& note my locale, I might be missing required details, which is why I ask )
    Quote Posted by WildOrchid (here)

While a lot of the ongoing insanities, corruption and crimes against humanity are not "good news", this movie expose is good news and inspiring.
    If you listen to the controlled mass media in the USA you get lies, lies, lies more lies and more lies. A lot of people are "asleep" unable or unwilling to face where we are heading . This movie is a wake up call, a powerful expose of the Globalist Takeover Plan, a movie the establishment doesn't want you to see. It was banned in Hollywood! Read more here http://www.infowars.com/amerigeddon-...takeover-plan/

The first step of solving any problem or situation is the ability and willingness to face it, and then doing something about it. This movie exposes just that.
    And in that sense I consider this movie good news.
    Last edited by WildOrchid; 12th December 2015 at 22:43.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

betoobig (23rd December 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Flash (4th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), Violet (13th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Indian doctors sue Bill Gates for harming
    children with deadly "humanitarian" vaccines!

MY WISH: MAY THOSE DOCTORS SUCCEED! AND OTHERS WILL FOLLOW...
    Read full article here.
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/new...es-bill-gates/

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

3(C)+me (4th January 2016), betoobig (23rd December 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Debra (14th January 2016), Flash (4th January 2016), justntime2learn (12th December 2015), Stephanie (10th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Schuman resonance climing
    http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-ea...-accelerating/
    Much love

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd December 2015), WildOrchid (2nd January 2016)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

"Clearing – The Council

Once again we begin by asking that today’s date be included in the message. Today is December 30th, 2015.

Almost everyone who follows our messages will know of the standing wave frequency of the earth called the Schumann Resonance. This frequency has definite effects upon the human being. There is, for instance, a correlation between the steady increase in the frequency over the last few years and your perception of the increasing rapidity of the passage of time.

For almost all of the period during which you have known of this resonance, it was almost a constant. In the last few years, it has more than doubled. That would seem to correspond to humanity’s conscious awakening, would it not? As a matter of fact, as the frequency increased, humanity’s nature has seemed to calm and become more compassionate. You have begun to search within more and more.

So why did we ask that this date be recorded? Yesterday the frequency spiked. Now it has been spiking for quite a while. Sometimes it goes up quite a bit, as these things are measured. Yesterday there was a spike to more than 50 Hz. You thought it was remarkable when it reached 16 Hz.

So what do we have to tell you about that? Well, we have spoken for quite a while and through many channels about the clearing that the inbound energies are helping you to accomplish. And this is true. We have also spoken of the differing effects this has upon those of one purpose and those of another, or as you might say, those who are awakening and those who are not. And we have said that there is a last spurt of clearing that you would be going through in the short term. Guess what!

Imagine that you were trying to clear the muddy water out of your garden hose. It was going rather well, but still there was a bit more that you wanted. So, you walked over to the spigot and gave it sharp twist to full open. So if you felt, or feel, or observe some sudden changes in what is going on within or around you, relax. It’s just another clearing. And if you feel really good, smile and enjoy it. Think of it as getting a head start on your next year.

Oh! And don’t forget to hang on for dear life, as you say."

http://ronahead.com/2015/12/30/clearing-the-council/

Have an awesome new year. Much love
    Juan

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Flash (4th January 2016), PathWalker (3rd January 2016), WildOrchid (2nd January 2016)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Last edited by WildOrchid; 2nd January 2016 at 23:36.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

betoobig (3rd January 2016), Eram (14th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), PathWalker (3rd January 2016)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

betoobig (3rd January 2016), Flash (4th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016)

27. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    "Clearing – The Council

Once again we begin by asking that today’s date be included in the message. Today is December 30th, 2015.

Almost everyone who follows our messages will know of the standing wave frequency of the earth called the Schumann Resonance. This frequency has definite effects upon the human being. There is, for instance, a correlation between the steady increase in the frequency over the last few years and your perception of the increasing rapidity of the passage of time.

For almost all of the period during which you have known of this resonance, it was almost a constant. In the last few years, it has more than doubled. That would seem to correspond to humanity’s conscious awakening, would it not? As a matter of fact, as the frequency increased, humanity’s nature has seemed to calm and become more compassionate. You have begun to search within more and more.

So why did we ask that this date be recorded? Yesterday the frequency spiked. Now it has been spiking for quite a while. Sometimes it goes up quite a bit, as these things are measured. Yesterday there was a spike to more than 50 Hz. You thought it was remarkable when it reached 16 Hz.

So what do we have to tell you about that? Well, we have spoken for quite a while and through many channels about the clearing that the inbound energies are helping you to accomplish. And this is true. We have also spoken of the differing effects this has upon those of one purpose and those of another, or as you might say, those who are awakening and those who are not. And we have said that there is a last spurt of clearing that you would be going through in the short term. Guess what!

Imagine that you were trying to clear the muddy water out of your garden hose. It was going rather well, but still there was a bit more that you wanted. So, you walked over to the spigot and gave it sharp twist to full open. So if you felt, or feel, or observe some sudden changes in what is going on within or around you, relax. It’s just another clearing. And if you feel really good, smile and enjoy it. Think of it as getting a head start on your next year.

Oh! And don’t forget to hang on for dear life, as you say."

http://ronahead.com/2015/12/30/clearing-the-council/

Have an awesome new year. Much love
    Juan
    The shuman resonance has not changed remember when you posted on this thread:

Re: Schumann resonance has [NOT] doubled, Earth ascending? [another recurring disinfotainment]

and Bill added the video to demonstrate this is disinfo to support the New Age Meme that we don't need to do anything because the world is changing for us.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

betoobig (3rd January 2016), Flash (4th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), PathWalker (3rd January 2016)

29. Link to Post #135
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

"The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm, known as the “Schumann Resonance.” According to Wikipedia, “Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere.”

or many years this resonance frequency has hovered at a steady 7.83 Hz with only slight variations. In June 2014 that changed. Monitors at the Russian Space Observing System showed a sudden spike in activity to around 8.5 Hz. Since then, they have recorded days where the Schumann accelerated as fast as 16.5 Hz. (The graph is usually blue with some green, and no white.) At first they thought their equipment was malfunctioning, but later learned the data was accurate. What was happening?

The Earth frequency was clearly speeding up. Since the Schumann frequency is said to be “in tune” with the human brain’s alpha and theta states, this acceleration may be why it often feels like time has sped up and events and changes in our life are happening more rapidly.

These emerging resonances are naturally correlated to human brainwave activity. So this means, we are changing. Many years ago I was trained in EEG Neurofeedback, so I looked at what these accelerated frequencies might be telling us about human evolutionary change. A 7.83 Hz frequency is an alpha/theta state. Relaxed, yet dreamy—sort of a neutral idling state waiting for something to happen. A 8.5 – 16.5 Hz frequency moves one out of the theta range into more of a full calmer alpha state with faster more alert beta frequencies starting to appear. (This correlates with slowly waking up cognitively). Since the Schumann Resonance has had some sudden spikes between 12 – 16.5 Hz (see pic’s white areas), I found this even more interesting. In Neurofeedback, 12-15 Hz is called Sensory-Motor Rhythm frequency (SMR). It is an ideal state of “awakened calm.” Our thought processes are clearer and more focused, yet we are still “in the flow” or “in the know.” In other words, Mother Earth is shifting her vibrational frequency and so are we. We are AWAKENING.

Earth’s magnetic field, which can affect the Schumann Resonance, has been weakening for the past 2,000 years and more so in the last few years. No one really knows why. I was once told by an wise old sage from India that the magnetic field of Earth was put in place by the Ancient Ones to block our primordial memories of our true heritage. This was so that souls could learn from the experience of free-will unhampered by memories of the past. The magnetic field changes are now loosening those memory blocks and we are raising our consciousness to greater truth. The veil is lifting. The blinders are coming off.

With this acceleration, you may feel more tired, exhausted, dizzy, depressed, and even strange as you raise your frequencies to be “in tune” with the New Earth. Adaptation is not always an easy process, but keep in mind it’s all part of your own unique AWAKENING."
    In the link you can see graphics with the data.
    http://sustainable.media/why-does-li...-acceleration/
    Much love

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Flash (4th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), Lettherebelight (8th January 2016), Meggings (4th January 2016)

32. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

New material converts CO2 into clean fuel with unprecedented efficiency
    http://www.sciencealert.com/new-mate...ted-efficiency
    Much love

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th January 2016), Meggings (8th January 2016), PathWalker (15th January 2016)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Correct, the Schumann resonance absolutely has not changed frequency!

Anyone who claims otherwise does not understand how it is generated and is just wrong. This is not my opinion, it is easily provable fact which can be demonstrated by those monitoring at home with ELF receivers. Discovered in the early 1950s by Professor W.O.Schumann.

It's an electromagnetic resonance in the 'cavity' between the Earth's surface and the D-layer of the ionosphere. This resonance is triggered/activated by the constant lightning activity across the earth. The resonance is the natural frequency of the electromagnetic waves in that cavity. In the exactly the same way as the cavities in the magnetron resonate at 2.45 GHz in your microwave oven!

It has harmonics too; Fundamental 7.82 Hz, second harmonic 15.64 Hz, third harmonic 23.46 Hz, etc. The blurry images in some of the links have been misinterpreted by the scientifically illiterate.

Any change would be widely reported in all sorts of professional and amateur newsgroups, websites and magazines. Anyone who knows that much about the Schumann Resonance must surely know it cannot change, so why does this subject keep coming up? Who is to gain by this nonsense?

It may or may not have an influence of human, animal or plant physiology, am am not qualified in this area.

But as its field strength is so incredibly weak, I suspect it has no effect and any brainwaves that have a similar frequency (note; similar and not locked to) may well be just coincidence.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 10th January 2016 at 20:18.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

betoobig (10th January 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (10th January 2016)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

@Nick, thanks for your info. Could this be related? And how will afecct this to the schuman resonance.

Earth's Magnetic Field Is Weakening 10 Times Faster Now
    http://www.livescience.com/46694-mag...d-weakens.html

Much love

37. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3(C)+me (14th March 2016), betoobig (14th January 2016), Debra (14th January 2016), Eram (14th January 2016), Eva2 (14th January 2016), JRS (15th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), PathWalker (15th January 2016), sdv (26th January 2016), Spirithorse (14th January 2016), ulli (14th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast