+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breaking: Heavily Armed Oath Keepers join protesters in Ferguson

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Default Re: Breaking: Heavily Armed Oath Keepers join protesters in Ferguson

For a revealing event-by-event chronology of the Ferguson unrest, you can go here and scroll down, going back in time....

http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/te...tment-complex/

I am very glad to see the Oath Keepers there... I hope they really are on the people's side... but it looks like they were hired as bodyguards for a journalist??

The most recent tweet:

10h ago:
    Quote St. Louis County, Mo., state of emergency could be lifted Wednesday, officials say
    Last edited by MorningSong; 12th August 2015 at 15:59.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

craig mitchell (15th August 2015), Earthlink (12th August 2015), Selkie (12th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

We wouldn't even be in the pickle we are in if most police and first-responders took their oath to the Constitution seriously. Oath Keepers pledge not to obey unconstitutional laws and orders. The Constitution of the United States is a simple, straight-forward document, understandable by intelligent middle-schoolers, and unconstitutional "laws" are usually prima facie unconstitutional. It does not take a genius to know when a "law" is unconstitutional.

p.s. They are carrying arms because they are exercising their Second Amendment right to do so,

Quote As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, then-Secretary of State:[30]

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...s_Constitution
    If a group of police and first responders upholding the oath they took to defend the Constitution does not meet the definition of a well-regulated militia, then I don't know what does.
    Last edited by Selkie; 12th August 2015 at 16:09.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

alh02 (13th August 2015), Earthlink (12th August 2015), Lost N Found (14th August 2015), MorningSong (12th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Unfortunately, there's zero oathkeepers in the EU.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

craig mitchell (15th August 2015), Earthlink (12th August 2015), Rollo (12th August 2015), Selkie (12th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Oh dear, look at this report.

VetsToday:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08...e-in-ferguson/

I don't get a good vibe at all from this report.

Regards.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Selkie (12th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

hmmmm ... read the first few words, then went back and read some more.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 12th August 2015 at 20:30.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Selkie (12th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    VetsToday:

Regards.
    I think Gordon Duff is spot on in that article:

"You see, you can’t support the constitution and run around playing thug for Wall Street which is exactly what they are doing. Everyone involved here that talks about the constitution wouldn’t recognize it if it was stuck up their asses. Here are the real problems, which aren’t so dramatic:

The Israel lobby and gambling boss Shelly Adelson bribing American politicians.
    Controlled news, which InfoWars is a prime example of.
    Gerrymandering (look it up) which makes America a dictatorship. Stewart Rhodes needs to do some studying.
    The Supreme Court and “Citizens United.” Stewart Rhodes needs to look this up too and understand how this is what is really responsible for the dictatorship he so rightly is recognizing but so “accidentally” on the wrong side of."
    Last edited by happyuk; 12th August 2015 at 20:18. Reason: Add more

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

craig mitchell (15th August 2015), Lost N Found (14th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (14th August 2015), Selkie (12th August 2015), Star Tsar (12th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

VetsToday:

Regards.
    It stands to reason that the Oath Keepers have been infiltrated, or can contain lunatics, glory-seekers, or just plain jerks and a$$holes. To me, it has to be taken incident by incident, case by case, to see if those who are there, on the ground, at any particular incident, are for real or not. Did the Oath Keepers who went to Ferguson conduct themselves calmly, professionally, objectively and rationally? So far, it seems that they have.

Any organization can be infiltrated, and I figure that all of them have been. And that goes for Veterans Today, too. What's more, I think Gordon Duff knows that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

craig mitchell (15th August 2015), Earthlink (12th August 2015), Lost N Found (14th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the oath-keepers were present to make sure the protesters could have their protest without being sprayed or hassled by the police ... I know they claim it was to protect info wars but , I listened to one of the oathkeepers that was there speaking with a protester , and he said , we just want to make sure you guys could protest without being harassed by the police ... shame , to exercise free speech you need armed men not tied to government ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

craig mitchell (15th August 2015), Earthlink (13th August 2015), Lost N Found (14th August 2015), Selkie (12th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Hard to believe anything Gordon Duff says when he's a big supporter of Hilary's. He's just part of the disinfo distraction team in my opinion. Didn't half his staff walk out on him recently?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

13th Warrior (14th August 2015), alh02 (13th August 2015), Citizen No2 (16th August 2015), Gardener (13th August 2015), Lost N Found (14th August 2015), Nan (13th August 2015), Selkie (13th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no where inside me that i can find acceptance to answer a violent act with violence.I will not play their game which would be an excuse to order marshal law.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

Meggings (16th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

hmmm ... to me, Wolves (and lots of other social species) have the best disciplinary MO out there. They are social creatures and live in groups. Therefore, the behaviour of any one of them affects all of them. And, when a young wolf cub steps out of line or becomes too big for its britches, the mother wolf bites it, hard, once. And that is usually all it takes. It may be repeated again, in a years time, but that doesn't happen very often, depends on the individual, they are individuals like us, but certainly when it needs to, it will. I doubt any wolf has ever been bitten three times.

Never has it occurred though, in any of the other social species here with us, that a mother wolf was the one who becomes too big for her britches and is the one who steps out of line.

And would that to happen, what should the rest of the pack do then?

We are in very un-natural circumstances here now because of exactly this scenario.

Should all of us cubs just keep getting bit over and over again from mom? How do we actually deal with these very real and very un-natural paradigms that insanity and ruthlessness from the top is affecting all?

How would any others deal with this?

Life is an endless cycle of birth and death repeated. I would side with nature on this one, and put her down, is what I'd do, for clearly she is damaging all of us with no intent to ever stop doing so. In fact, she is just getting worse and worse all the time.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Earthlink; 14th August 2015 at 17:21.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Citizen No2 (16th August 2015), craig mitchell (15th August 2015), Selkie (14th August 2015), The Alley Cat (16th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

The US Armed forces, Marines, Army, Navy etc. where sworn to the oath to protect the United States from all enemies outer and inner. That's what I heared.
    Now with the Oath keepers on the right side and the military Background and highly rational intelligent people it will become much more difficult for TPTB.
    If these NWO bastards try to implement the armed forces against the people, these oath keepers could be an huge asset for Peace and deescalation.
    Respect.
    But there is just the little man in the back of my head, whispering" and if these Oath Keepers are the elite troupes of the NWO?" at least disinformation and lies are the tools from the NWO.
    just saying.
    Live Healthy, Live Vegan

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Earthlink (15th August 2015), Selkie (15th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    VetsToday:

Regards.
    I think Gordon Duff is spot on in that article:

"You see, you can’t support the constitution and run around playing thug for Wall Street which is exactly what they are doing. Everyone involved here that talks about the constitution wouldn’t recognize it if it was stuck up their asses. Here are the real problems, which aren’t so dramatic:

The Israel lobby and gambling boss Shelly Adelson bribing American politicians.
    Controlled news, which InfoWars is a prime example of.
    Gerrymandering (look it up) which makes America a dictatorship. Stewart Rhodes needs to do some studying.
    The Supreme Court and “Citizens United.” Stewart Rhodes needs to look this up too and understand how this is what is really responsible for the dictatorship he so rightly is recognizing but so “accidentally” on the wrong side of."
    I would have to disagree here. Oathkeepers aren't exactly what Duff want's them to be so he trashes them with a bunch of irrelevant arguments. Duff is the one I would keep an eye on.
    Oathkeepers aren't going to save the country from itself, and I'm sure they know that. They are merely trying to do what the police and politicians should already be doing: protecting people's constitutional right to publicly disagree with their government.
    We sit around whining and complaining about the country going to the dogs, while these guys are actually doing something about it. It ain't perfect, but it's pushing back (which in my book is a plus).

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ted For This Post:

Earthlink (15th August 2015), Selkie (15th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)
    The US Armed forces, Marines, Army, Navy etc. where sworn to the oath to protect the United States from all enemies outer and inner. That's what I heared.
    Now with the Oath keepers on the right side and the military Background and highly rational intelligent people it will become much more difficult for TPTB.
    If these NWO bastards try to implement the armed forces against the people, these oath keepers could be an huge asset for Peace and deescalation.
    Respect.
    But there is just the little man in the back of my head, whispering" and if these Oath Keepers are the elite troupes of the NWO?" at least disinformation and lies are the tools from the NWO.
    just saying.
    Live Healthy, Live Vegan
    I know. That little voice whispers the same thing to me. But sometimes you just have to risk it. That is where I am at with this...willing to give them a chance, case-by-case, incident by incident. Not blindly trusting, but willing to give them a chance to prove themselves. To me, that is the thing. Can they...will they...prove themselves?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Citizen No2 (16th August 2015), Earthlink (15th August 2015), Lost N Found (15th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

What a fantastic post Earthlink. Thank you.

Quote hmmm ... to me, Wolves (and lots of other social species) have the best disciplinary MO out there. They are social creatures and live in groups. Therefore, the behaviour of any one of them affects all of them. And, when a young wolf cub steps out of line or becomes too big for its britches, the mother wolf bites it, hard, once. And that is usually all it takes. It may be repeated again, in a years time, but that doesn't happen very often, depends on the individual, they are individuals like us, but certainly when it needs to, it will. I doubt any wolf has ever been bitten three times.

Never has it occurred though, in any of the other social species here with us, that a mother wolf was the one who becomes too big for her britches and is the one who steps out of line.

And would that to happen, what should the rest of the pack do then?

We are in very un-natural circumstances here now because of exactly this scenario.

Should all of us cubs just keep getting bit over and over again from mom? How do we actually deal with these very real and very un-natural paradigms that insanity and ruthlessness from the top is affecting all?

How would any others deal with this?

Life is an endless cycle of birth and death repeated. I would side with nature on this one, and put her down, is what I'd do, for clearly she is damaging all of us with no intent to ever stop doing so. In fact, she is just getting worse and worse all the time.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015), Selkie (16th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks

You know what I'd like to see? Every single one of us, somehow, someway, all leave this place, and leave what is known as the psycho mother wolf alone here.

Thanks for the compliment. I actual haven't done anything yet. Not a damned thing. I don't very often write before coffee, what I call BC. When I write BC, it's different. I make enemies BC, is what happens. I'll stop now, and go make some before that happens.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

craig mitchell (19th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2