Thread: Killer heatwave

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: Killer heatwave

Here are some particulars from the YouTube site:

Published on Aug 11, 2015

Brit tourist John Westbrook, 48, was astonished after the Renault Megane started to DRIP when the mercury rocketed to 37C (99F).

John, a cabbie, captured the amazing footage during a two-week holiday in the coastal town of Caorle, northern Italy, with wife Joanne, 45, and son Robbie, 21.

The video shows the lights, wing mirrors and window fittings wilting in blazing sun.

It probably wasn’t the wisest decision by the car owner to park on the beach.

John, from Folkestone, Kent, said: "We drove past and just couldn't believe what we were seeing.

“Bits of the car were literally dripping off on to the road.

"Even bits of the bumper were melted and the wing mirrors were starting to buckle.”

And the searing heat has forced the family to spend most of the day indoors.

"As soon as you walk out of the hotel it's like walking into an oven," John added.

Record temperatures in north-western Italy have left 140 pensioners dead in just the first ten days of July this year, according to data from the country’s environmental agency.

Tourists have been warned to take precautions against the heatwave.

And farm animals have been given AIR CON, according to reports.

video http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lates...

I'd say the fault is with the chemistry of the car's "stripping". i.e. a defective vinyl

A friend of mine who is living in Kuwait where they have weeks of 50 D celsius temperatures has not seen this problem in the street.

Car's trim is from a lemon.

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 12th August 2015 at 20:49.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Agape (13th August 2015), Matt P (12th August 2015), RunningDeer (13th August 2015), Selkie (12th August 2015), Snoweagle (12th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by woodshreder (here)
    Total BS @ 30 sec there's someone walking barefoot behind the car
    47 C = 117 F
    40 C = 104 F

I agree the heat isn’t the cause based on the other vehicles. Though, I disagree that the person is bare foot.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th August 2015 at 21:40.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

kersley (12th August 2015), Matt P (12th August 2015), Selkie (12th August 2015), Snoweagle (12th August 2015), woodshreder (12th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Here's a geo-engineering compendium of technologies that are being used against the populations of the world. Uploaded in February 2015, so contains much current thinking across the sciences. Many of them are already under discussion here as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c34U0Pwz4_c#t=589

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

RunningDeer (12th August 2015), Selkie (12th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

people are finally starting to notice , the problem with Earth's magnetic field ... the shade is cool , go into direct sunlight , it doesn't have to be that hot but the sun burns like a microwave burn not like it did in days gone by ...it's our magnetic field , it doesn't filter the sun's harmful rays like it should , chemtrails have killed tiny microbes that live in the air that help filter harmful cosmic radiation flung out from our fusion star ... the problem is manifold ... our dying sun, our weak magnetic field , fewer microbes , and Haarp ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

PRAGMAE (13th August 2015), Selkie (12th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Guess my cellphone isn't quite equipped with that kind of zoom
    My bad ,I digress

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

RunningDeer (12th August 2015), Selkie (13th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    people are finally starting to notice , the problem with Earth's magnetic field ... the shade is cool , go into direct sunlight , it doesn't have to be that hot but the sun burns like a microwave burn not like it did in days gone by ...it's our magnetic field , it doesn't filter the sun's harmful rays like it should , chemtrails have killed tiny microbes that live in the air that help filter harmful cosmic radiation flung out from our fusion star ... the problem is manifold ... our dying sun, our weak magnetic field , fewer microbes , and Haarp ...
    (my emphasis)

I have noticed the same thing. The sun burns even though it may not be hot. It could also be that UV radiation has increased. That would cause the same feeling of burning even though it is not hot. Heat comes from the infrared, not the ultraviolet.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

ghostrider (13th August 2015), PRAGMAE (13th August 2015), RunningDeer (13th August 2015), spiritwind (13th August 2015), Wind (13th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

We are getting the rays that are one step away from x-rays. I read about it about a month ago when my tomatoes were cooking on one side of the green tomato that afternoon. So I cut them off the vine and so happens veggie cooked on vine, turned up quite a bit of info from other countries. France and ESA stated "beta" rays had been detected penetrating our atmosphere. They said they were one step away from x-ray and that temps could reach 1 million degrees in a burst off the Sun. I'd thought of putting a plastic greenhouse up, but with rays/heat being trapped inside, I'm now thinking some sort of reflective mirror for light to bounce off or untraviolet light inside the home to protect the plants from "harsh" sun rays.

Eventually the work hours will have to done during cooler hours of the night, and siesta time/bedtime during hot days w/sunblocker shades to keep the home cool.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 13th August 2015 at 00:18.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

RunningDeer (13th August 2015), Selkie (13th August 2015), spiritwind (13th August 2015), Wind (13th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2