+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes says: Blue Avians? NO!

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Default Re: Simon Parkes says: Blue Avians? NO!

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't believe everything Simon has stated; I've had a lot of questions and doubts, but on the whole, though not perfect, I think he is quite sincere, and certainly knows more than the average person, if only given his connections on this planet, if not off-planet.
    He seems to have been quite a hard-working person all of his life, as a whistleblower, as a politician, a driving instructor and general 9 to five working man, as well as a dad.
    He's in his 50s now, which isn't young anymore, so if he's slowing down, that's not really too surprising.
    He hasn't benefited hugely from those connections financially, and apparently he doesn't charge a lot, comparatively, for his personal sessions.
    I think that most of us really have no idea what kind of stresses whistleblowers have to endure; the work they do isn't easy if only because they have to deal with highly sensitive and often very scary information on a day to day basis.
    We need to try and be fair when assessing their worth to us in that capacity, and to be at least as fair as we would in assessing any other person, as they are only human beings, for the most part subject to the same foibles and problems that other human beings are.
    Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I don't know much about Simon except one video he did where he was being regressed and started to remember an Egyptian ritual. The person who was regressing him stopped him cold and guided him away from it and that quite upset me because I felt it was important. If he ever did go back and view that ritual I have no idea....but it was quite interesting.

The rest I have no idea...and can't comment on Simon's ability. But he does 'suggest' that implanted memory might be feasible in this BA thing.

Recently it's been suggested he's being toyed with by AI which is silly. Because if he were...he'd be making a whole lot more sense. Which he is not.

Basically people are giving this guy a whole lot more credit for things he's been reading up on and plagiarizing by others and reformulated into his new fantasy.

I'm have a real hard time believing this is even an implanted memory. I think it's just turned into a cash cow for his lack of wanting to go back to work after his hiatus with temporary work related disability which he's also been milking for some time now.

Imaging that. Some of us who have had experience that is unfathomable STILL have to work for a living and pay the bills. Believe me that's not easy but far better on self confidence and at the end of the day, I personally can benefit from that little thing called self respect. I wonder if he can.

Shadowself, I'm assuming you're talking about Corey in the paragraphs I've highlighted in bold? Because you jump from talking about Simon to describing Corey's situation...I hope....as it is Corey who's had the work related disability. I'm only pointing this out as I'm rather confused and would be grateful for clarification, thanks.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2015), Callista (18th August 2015), Hervé (18th August 2015), Jean-Marie (17th August 2015), onawah (17th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2015), Star Tsar (18th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

The Blue People . The problem seems to be , they come periodically after long spans of time , at the beginning and end of each human 'epoch' .

In the meantime , they exist nowhere else than in peoples memories

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Callista (19th August 2015), Selkie (18th August 2015), william r sanford72 (19th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: Simon Parkes says: Blue Avians? NO!

I have it on good authority that Mr Goode & M Wilcock are set to appear on Fade To Black this coming Monday...
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th August 2015 at 22:13.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Callista (19th August 2015), william r sanford72 (19th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

The Blue People . The problem seems to be , they come periodically after long spans of time , at the beginning and end of each human 'epoch' .

I had forgotten about the Blue People. Your post is very evocative to me, Agape. Thank you.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Agape (19th August 2015), Callista (19th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I remember reading a testimony of a 5yr old western girl that had experienced an NDE. The first thing she said when she came back was, Everything is Blue. It is all blue and beautiful.

No matter where all this drama goes, I will continue to love the colour Blue and the memories of the Blue beings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20120706SAWG_fg07a.jpg
Views:	877
Size:	805.3 KB
ID:	30858 Click image for larger version

Name:	Hanuman.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	30859

Namaste.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Agape (19th August 2015), Callista (19th August 2015), Delight (19th August 2015), Hazelfern (19th August 2015), Jean-Marie (19th August 2015), phillipbbg (19th August 2015), Selkie (19th August 2015), Sierra (19th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015), william r sanford72 (19th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

I believe that many of us come back only in those crucial times in a planet's evolvement. Its like we choose to go to different places in the multiverse at different times to have different experiences and assist in whatever needs to be tweaked.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Agape (19th August 2015), Becky (19th August 2015), Billy (19th August 2015), Jean-Marie (19th August 2015), Matthew (19th August 2015), Sierra (19th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't believe everything Simon has stated; I've had a lot of questions and doubts, but on the whole, though not perfect, I think he is quite sincere, and certainly knows more than the average person, if only given his connections on this planet, if not off-planet.
    He seems to have been quite a hard-working person all of his life, as a whistleblower, as a politician, a driving instructor and general 9 to five working man, as well as a dad.
    He's in his 50s now, which isn't young anymore, so if he's slowing down, that's not really too surprising.
    He hasn't benefited hugely from those connections financially, and apparently he doesn't charge a lot, comparatively, for his personal sessions.
    I think that most of us really have no idea what kind of stresses whistleblowers have to endure; the work they do isn't easy if only because they have to deal with highly sensitive and often very scary information on a day to day basis.
    We need to try and be fair when assessing their worth to us in that capacity, and to be at least as fair as we would in assessing any other person, as they are only human beings, for the most part subject to the same foibles and problems that other human beings are.
    Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I don't know much about Simon except one video he did where he was being regressed and started to remember an Egyptian ritual. The person who was regressing him stopped him cold and guided him away from it and that quite upset me because I felt it was important. If he ever did go back and view that ritual I have no idea....but it was quite interesting.

The rest I have no idea...and can't comment on Simon's ability. But he does 'suggest' that implanted memory might be feasible in this BA thing.

Recently it's been suggested he's being toyed with by AI which is silly. Because if he were...he'd be making a whole lot more sense. Which he is not.

Basically people are giving this guy a whole lot more credit for things he's been reading up on and plagiarizing by others and reformulated into his new fantasy.

I'm have a real hard time believing this is even an implanted memory. I think it's just turned into a cash cow for his lack of wanting to go back to work after his hiatus with temporary work related disability which he's also been milking for some time now.

Imaging that. Some of us who have had experience that is unfathomable STILL have to work for a living and pay the bills. Believe me that's not easy but far better on self confidence and at the end of the day, I personally can benefit from that little thing called self respect. I wonder if he can.

Shadowself, I'm assuming you're talking about Corey in the paragraphs I've highlighted in bold? Because you jump from talking about Simon to describing Corey's situation...I hope....as it is Corey who's had the work related disability. I'm only pointing this out as I'm rather confused and would be grateful for clarification, thanks.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes the highlighted part was referring to Corey. As the thread suggests and is titled I was first commenting on what little I knew of Simon but moved to the Blue Alien information he (Simon) was discussing.

Sorry again for the confusion I can easily see how that came about.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Becky (19th August 2015), Billy (19th August 2015), Callista (19th August 2015), Jake (19th August 2015), Jean-Marie (19th August 2015), onawah (19th August 2015), Sierra (19th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Hi,so glad to be here!I am watching Simon Parkes.He seems honest but there is a thing that is strange.I just heard him only recently talking about the good qualities of humans,the spirit flame that they have which make us so special.This is major.I hear all the time how mantis or other races want to help us when in fact they need us to evolve themselves.These blue avians say that they come from 9th dimention.Why everybody is so negative about them?We know that there is a game going on that we are not aware of.You cannot trust anyone not because they are fake but because they maybe have fallen in a trap.I read and try to understand but i am at the point where i trust those who speak for human strength,human power and human divine possibilities.Be patient with my english!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matina For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), Gardener (19th August 2015), onawah (20th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Matina (here)

These blue avians say that they come from 9th dimention.Why everybody is so negative about them?
    Well, the problem is that they may not exist.

(A warm welcome to the forum, by the way. Your English is fine!)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (19th August 2015), Callista (20th August 2015), Matina (19th August 2015), onawah (19th August 2015), Sierra (19th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Yes i know that they may not exist though i saw a video with a lady talking about them in 2007 i think.The best thing would be contactees with defferent experiences like Parkes,Goode,Collier,Sparks,Kavassilas(i think he is honest) gather together and try to make things clear by exchanging information.This is not a contest about which race is better or stronger.Their main concern should be humanity.Theres nothing bad to be trapped,the bad thing is not try to find the truth and forget that we humans should be united

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matina For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), Matthew (19th August 2015), transiten (19th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

I remember reading a testimony of a 5yr old western girl that had experienced an NDE. The first thing she said when she came back was, Everything is Blue. It is all blue and beautiful.

No matter where all this drama goes, I will continue to love the colour Blue and the memories of the Blue beings.

Attachment 30858 Attachment 30859

Namaste.
    I just want to clarify that I don't know anything about the blue avians, just that I have seen a blue man in my dreams.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Billy: I remember reading a testimony of a 5yr old western girl that had experienced an NDE. The first thing she said when she came back was, Everything is Blue. It is all blue and beautiful.
    Yes there is this deep blue glow surrounding some ET encounters . It has to do with the EM spectrum and distinct time-space frequency on where do these Beings and their technologies operate.

They're not 'positioned' on the same 'partition' of that spectrum as our visible spectre is .
    Perhaps the closest communication we could have would be by installing some kind of 'dimensional mirrors' . From what I've seen though they're perfectly capable of setting out their own transmissions to humans, with least equipment , by their own means .
    It's our receptivity here that can be questioned, and is in fact, questionable.

They appear both as 'peaceful deities' and 'wrathful deities' to some people .

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), onawah (19th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015), william r sanford72 (19th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Billy: I remember reading a testimony of a 5yr old western girl that had experienced an NDE. The first thing she said when she came back was, Everything is Blue. It is all blue and beautiful.
    Yes there is this deep blue glow surrounding some ET encounters . It has to do with the EM spectrum and distinct time-space frequency on where do these Beings and their technologies operate.

They're not 'positioned' on the same 'partition' of that spectrum as our visible spectre is .
    Perhaps the closest communication we could have would be by installing some kind of 'dimensional mirrors' . From what I've seen though they're perfectly capable of setting out their own transmissions to humans, with least equipment , by their own means .

Not to take this thread off-topic, but just as an aside, I just wanted to say that the being (man) I saw was neither peaceful nor wrathful, but had an air of tremendous gravitas about him. He was dark blue, with heavy, sensual features. His face was very close to mine. I could see that his irises were dark, but he had golden sclerae, and he looked directly into my eyes with a look of the utmost gravity and import.

addition I really have no idea what that dream could have meant. Not that I am asking, though. Like I said, I don't want to take the thread off-topic.
    Last edited by Selkie; 19th August 2015 at 15:04.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Agape (19th August 2015), Callista (20th August 2015), onawah (19th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015), william r sanford72 (19th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Parkes,Goode,Collier,Sparks,Kavassilas
    we humans should be united
    I also wish for unity.. there isn't much on this topic. The Corey story says we will get 'full disclosure' when everything is revealed and we can stop searching for the truth meanwhile the question I have today is why the does the Sphere Being Alliance flag remind me of the United Nations flag?

At the moment I find the disharmony between communities uncomfortable but see it as evidance to be weighed

Here's the flag connection post so you know what I'm talking about

Quote Posted by Robin (here)
    Quote Posted by WildOrchid (here)
    What cracked me up was the "sphere being gift shop" http://spherebeingalliance.com/store
    How is this supposed to fit into the big picture?
    I'm still wondering why The Sphere-Being Alliance's logo looks remarkably similar to the United Nations logo...

Peace and love

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), onawah (20th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    Parkes,Goode,Collier,Sparks,Kavassilas
    we humans should be united
    I also wish for unity.. there isn't much on this topic. The Corey story says we will get 'full disclosure' when everything is revealed and we can stop searching for the truth meanwhile the question I have today is why the does the Sphere Being Alliance flag remind me of the United Nations flag?

At the moment I find the disharmony between communities uncomfortable but see it as evidance to be weighed

Here's the flag connection post so you know what I'm talking about

Quote Posted by Robin (here)
    Quote Posted by WildOrchid (here)
    What cracked me up was the "sphere being gift shop" http://spherebeingalliance.com/store
    How is this supposed to fit into the big picture?
    I'm still wondering why The Sphere-Being Alliance's logo looks remarkably similar to the United Nations logo...

Peace and love
    I don't see it like that to be honest I kind of like it!
    The homonids holding hands around the globe, The TWELVE points o light it does have some nice features as a piece of art....
    I do notice the Nasa weird arrow thing with the accompanying swoosh.
    Just my artistic critique
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), Matthew (19th August 2015), onawah (20th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Yes i know that they may not exist though i saw a video with a lady talking about them in 2007 i think.The best thing would be contactees with defferent experiences like Parkes,Goode,Collier,Sparks,Kavassilas(i think he is honest) gather together and try to make things clear by exchanging information.This is not a contest about which race is better or stronger.Their main concern should be humanity.Theres nothing bad to be trapped,the bad thing is not try to find the truth and forget that we humans should be united

Was it Bonnie Meyer's? http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/aliencontact.html The general consensus amongst many who have researched the Corey Goode story is that he data mined and therefore he could have been exposed to Bonnie's story as well as others.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), onawah (20th August 2015), Sierra (23rd August 2015)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Not to take this thread off-topic, but just as an aside, I just wanted to say that the being (man) I saw was neither peaceful nor wrathful, but had an air of tremendous gravitas about him. He was dark blue, with heavy, sensual features. His face was very close to mine. I could see that his irises were dark, but he had golden sclerae, and he looked directly into my eyes with a look of the utmost gravity and import.

I really have no idea what that dream could have meant. Not that I am asking, though. Like I said, I don't want to take the thread off-topic.

There's myriad of forms these Beings can take - or project to peoples mind , there are common factors to such communication .

For example , in my life , on those rare occasions when i think there was a communication between some ET Beings and me there was always, discernible message , intelligence shared between our their sides .

Apart from that , of course i have dreams ( rare as well and i remember most of them if i start recalling one by one ) featuring UFOs , Ships , ETs , sometimes even ET animals .
    But they're altogether rare .. maybe 10% of my dreams , not even that . I have time-vision type of dreams that seem to link to either distant past , or future , times to times .

Dreams, visions and direct ET communication ( how 'direct' is it , we don't know anyway..) are all different matters . And they don't happen to all people either and in fact very rarely and we then spend the rest of Life deciphering the message

And no , I don't think this is off topic.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), Selkie (19th August 2015), Star Tsar (19th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #98
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

addition I really have no idea what that dream could have meant. Not that I am asking, though. Like I said, I don't want to take the thread off-topic.
    Selkie, by any chance, did the 'fellow' have a very heavy brow ridge and small, finely detailed blue feathers? At first they may have looked like scales but upon very close
    inspection they were actually feathers (in my waking dream of a similar person)

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Callista (21st August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

This would be great on round button pin ...

people would still be suspicious about it , no matter what way you look . But some wake up straight to that understanding which is no understanding at all,
    it's just the way how things really are .

There's lots of palpable xenophobia in this human society quite yet and fear of everything different .

They're on the way , I think

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2015), Delight (20th August 2015), Matthew (19th August 2015), Selkie (19th August 2015)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)

Selkie, by any chance, did the 'fellow' have a very heavy brow ridge and small, finely detailed blue feathers? At first they may have looked like scales but upon very close
    inspection they were actually feathers (in my waking dream of a similar person)
    No, he had human-textured skin, but yes, a fairly heavy brow ridge. I had this dream about 15 years ago, btw.

addition I ought to clarify that I really have no idea who Simon Parkes is. I don't mean to offend anyone. Its just that no one can follow everything.
    Last edited by Selkie; 20th August 2015 at 12:15.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Agape (20th August 2015), Callista (21st August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast