+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Bought" the Documentary on Vaccines, Big Pharma and GMO and more

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Default "Bought" the Documentary on Vaccines, Big Pharma and GMO and more

Today I got a newsletter from "Sacred Science" with an invite to a limited-time-only private online screening of this brand new documentary. Here's what the newletter says:

Quote The following question is one of the most polarizing topics being discussed today. It can cause rifts between family members and close friends, and is certainly not light dinner conversation.

To vaccinate or not to vaccinate?

I felt a charge just typing that. This is serious stuff.

Today, I want to share a powerful movie that really got me thinking and made some good points about who it is that's behind the vaccine business.

The documentary is called “Bought”, and it presents a very different look at this explosive health concern. No matter where you stand on the subject, this movie is important to see.

The director, Jeff Hays, is a friend of mine and has agreed to make it available for you to watch online for FREE – for the next 10 days only.

(The private screening ends next Saturday night at midnight!)

What I like about this film: Behind it all, "Bought" isn’t trying to tell us whether we should or shouldn’t vaccinate. The film is instead making a case for our human right to choose what goes into our bodies, period.

I know this is a sensitive topic for many, and I have complete respect for both sides of the discussion. Our aim is to provide you with good information so that you can make choices that best suit the path you’re on.

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
    Director, The Sacred Science
    I did watch the film and it is certainly filled with interviews of knowlegeable people and whistleblowers who adress the truth about vaccines, big pharma, autism and other vaccine-invoked problems, and then GMO.

Here is the link I got. Hopefully it will work for anyone interested. It is definately a "must see" for anyone sitting on the fence...

I'm not sure which link will work, but I hope one does.... it's a good docu.

http://www.boughtmovie.com/free-viewing/watch.php?

Here, you can see a trailer and comments, but I had to put in my email address to get access:

http://www.boughtmovie.com/free-viewing/?AFFID=219854
    Last edited by MorningSong; 13th August 2015 at 18:20.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th August 2015), conk (14th August 2015), Gaia (13th August 2015), Hervé (13th August 2015), loveoflife (13th August 2015), Nan (14th August 2015), OBwan (13th August 2015), Pasang (14th August 2015), ponda (14th August 2015), Rex (13th August 2015), sandy (14th August 2015), selinam (13th August 2015), Stephanie (14th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread