+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: JFK murdered by his wife?

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Default Re: JFK murdered by his wife?

I want to make a motion here now, anyone can second it : )

* We all agree that the official "story" is NOT what happened.

hahahahaha

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (16th August 2015), ZooLife (16th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I was born after JFK was assassinated and never questioned the official story until after I awoke to 9-11 Truth -- never had any interest before. But I grew up in Mass and remember that we had a framed portrait of JFK and RFK in our hallway. My family believed in the Camelot myth. But there are too many stories of who did it and why it just gives me a headache to try to figure it out. This link is to yet another theory -- by a writer whose other articles I have posted on the forum before: Miles Mathis.

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

Mathis' theory: that JFK faked his own death and ruled in secrecy. That clones or doubles were used. I know it sounds really absurd, since many people point to the day JFK was "assassinated" as the day the coup of the real U.S./government occurred. But in some ways, it does make some sense: I mean, two brothers assassinated and yet the third one stays in politics? Maria Shriver marries Schwartzenegger and "rules" CA? Caroline Kennedy becomes an Ambassador? Wouldn't you get the heck out of Dodge once two brothers are gunned down in cold blood? Seems a little strange.

But who knows....sometimes it's maddening not knowing the truth about anything.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th August 2015), Mike (16th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    I want to make a motion here now, anyone can second it : )

* We all agree that the official "story" is NOT what happened.

hahahahaha
    Agreed.

Brainstorming, going with what I feel. It was a collective agreement to kill him, by the cabal, but done in such a way that it could never be traced back to the perpetrators. All these different theories, it's like having a bunch of suspects in an interrogation room, who are each saying they did it, and this was the plan. I'm getting a chain of events. This is all very Shakespearean of me, but I wonder if he had ear drops.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015), Mike (16th August 2015), Wind (16th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

JFK was shot and killed by his driver watch the video carefully you see the driver shot him in the head and kill him . His wife saw the shooting and tried to get out of the car and was made stay by secret service agents

Maybe there were other shooters I think .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting that Bill Cooper himself was killed in November, 2001, under rather strange circumstances.

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The way murders are solved are through autopsy. The problem with JFK's autopsy was that the body Humes, Boswell, and Finck autopsied was not JFK's! This autopsied body did not have chest tubes or intravenous insertion sites. The autopsied body only had superficial incisions at those sites. The autopsy picture film that was shot at this autopsy was taken by the Secret Service. As John Stringer the autopsy photographer at Humes' autopsy said to his students, "They took my film and I never saw it again". He did not open up about this at his ARRB deposition but only made that statement to his students.
    Because we don't have any autopsy evidence we only have what the Parkland doctors saw and testified to the Warren Commission. That night of the assassination all the Parkland doctors wrote a note of what happened. Dr. McCelland wrote that JFK had died of a gun shot with an entrance wound to his left temple. Dr. McCelland would later testify he personally did not see this entrance wound but was repeating what Dr. Jenkins, an anesthesiologist, had told him. Dr. Jenkins testified that he was sure there was a gunshot wound at the left temple. He found it while trying to palpate a pulse at the left temple. The wound was hidden in JFK's hair.
    When Dr. Jenkins testified at the Warren Commission he was told by Arlen Specter that he was wrong because the autopsy did not reveal a left temple wound. Dr. Jenkins insisted he had found this left temple entrance wound. Arlen Specter had to take him aside off the record to convince him there hadn't been a wound to the left temple.
    Priests who gave JFK his last rites also said there was a wound to the left temple.
    Jean Hill who stood at the side of the driver side of the JFK limosine stated she saw JFK and Jackie looking at a "dog" when the gunshot hit him
    Jackie had been given a Lamb Chops puppet at Love Field and that puppet could have been the "dog" that Jean Hll observed. Could this puppet been camoflouging a gun? Later Jackie would forget she had been given a Lamb Chops puppet. Later Jean Hill would write in her book, "Last Dissenting Witness" that it was probably Nellie Connelly's flowers she was seeing and not a dog. Someone had convinced Jean Hill to change her mind.
    If Jackie was the Manuchurian Canidate she must have been under MK Ultra Mind Control.
    How could this happen?
    When Jackie was 8 years of age she was introduced to and spent time with George deMohrenshildt. The same George deMohrenshildt that was best friends with Lee Harvey Oswald.
    Jackie's relationship with deMohrenshildt is described in her cousin's book, "Jacqueline Bouvier: an Intimate Memoir" by John Davis.
    Jackie also at one time had been offered a job by the CIA. That she had been offered a job by the CIA is written in Jackie's own handwritten letter to a magazine, Vogue. Vogue had awarded Jackie for written essays she had submitted.
    So the CIA had access to Jackie when she was only 8 years old, and she was offered a job by the CIA. She would later have a job as a "Photographer girl" which would be a perfect cover for a CIA agent. If she were just a "Photographer girl" and not a CIA agent would have been a way too boring job for a bright cookie like Jackie.
    To say Jackie Kennedy killed JFK knowingly is too unbelievable to me. It very well could be that their marriage had been "arranged" but through the years they had become more affectionate to each other.
    The video that starts this thread uses the Zapruder film. I personally believe the film has been so corrupted that anything on the film is hard to believe, but if you watch Jackie's right arm it moves at an incredible speed.

To read more on this subject visit the Mary Ferrell Foundation website: https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Main_Page.html

The Assasination Archives Research Center (AARC) website:
    http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/co...ontents_wh.htm

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Betty For This Post:

onawah (18th August 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    JFK was shot and killed by his driver watch the video carefully you see the driver shot him in the head and kill him . His wife saw the shooting and tried to get out of the car and was made stay by secret service agents

Maybe there were other shooters I think .

I used to believe that the driver shot Kennedy also, but then I read the Parkland doctor's testimony and realized the driver could not have done it. Kennedy's face would have been hit. When JFK arrived at Parkland the nurses stated looking at his face you couldn't tell he was hit by a bullet. You may think the Parkland staff is covering something up. The problem with that thought is that if you lie you have to know how to lie. The Parkland staff took care of 500 gunshot wounds a year. They spent 17 minutes trying to revive Kennedy. In 17 minutes they put an ET tube down, a trach tube down, 2 chest tubes, 3 cutdowns for intravenous fluids and blood. They didn't have time to lie. If you think they've done a coverup all these years they would have to know how to lie, repeatedly. The doctors were interviewed several times. The people who haven't been interviewed were the ones in charge at Bethesda where the real shenanigans were carried out. Autopists Humes and Finck were questioned repeatedly but they were just hoodwinked into believing the body they were autopsying was JFK. It was the military brass that were their bosses that were behind what really happened at Bethesda.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015), onawah (18th August 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thank's EarthLink interesting vid , Not sure what to make of it ? As has already been
    said by the other posts. You can follow the logic, but she could also having seen him
    slump forward slightly from the first shot , realised he was incapacitated pulled him
    down out of the way as the kill shot hit him. Realising that was probably the
    death shot she tried to get out of the way. Or she said " take that you B------ ," for
    sleeping around , especially the high profile Marilyn Monroe affair..... Unlikely but
    there is some logic to his presentation.

http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/dh...nce-1.jpg.html

I think we can safely say it was Jackie Kennedy in the car with the President, and I
    cannot find a frame that shows a derringer type weapon off hand , and if one
    existed I'm pretty sure someone would of seen it by now. Though films can be altered .

===================================================

Some vids that stood out to me in the u'tube link just now , obviously there are
    loads but these said " play me "...LOL and they are interesting imo.

Aprox 7 mins in they show the shooting and although at distant did not look
    to me Jackie did the kill shot.

JFK Assassination - New Smoking Gun Version Of The Zapruder Film

Published on 1 Aug 2014

The fabled "French" other version of the famous Zapruder film has finally surfaced.
    See and now hear JFK's last moments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan Rather Saw A Different Zapruder Film

Published on 8 Jan 2014

Which proves that the Zapruder film was altered. The Rather video wouldn't behave
    in my editor, but at least the sound is always there.

The Undamaged Zapruder Film

Uploaded on 15 Apr 2008

This copy of the film was made before Life magazine damaged frames in their copy.
    Except for the damaged areas, the two versions are identical.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th August 2015 at 16:42.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Earthlink;989345]ok, thanks everybody for your contributions. Let's just keep this in perspective, it was over 50 years ago now that this happened, and most of the people involved are already gone and returned again. that's actually enough time for someone to have left and returned a few times, if they died young.

I couldn't disagree with you more. The problem is that people have not read what the Parkland doctors said to the Warren Commission, the House Select Comittee on Assassinations (HSCA) and the Assassination Record Review Board (ARRB). It is plain from reading these sources that the body that was autopsied was not JFK's. That the pictures on file were not taken at the Hume's autopsy of the fake JFK. Per Knudsen's family testimony to the ARRB,Robert Knudsen JFK's own photographer took the photos of the real JFK autopsy.
    Bethesda was remodeled about 4 months before the assassination. If you read "Death of a President" by Manchester the autopsy room that General McHugh describes is way different than the autopsy room where the fake autopsy was performed. In the book "Death of a President" you read how the color guard got disconnected from the body and by reading all the sources you realize that it was just a muddle. There was diversion and trickery going on everywhere. At the Hume's autopsy workers describe a plain grey shipping casket. The officer of the day, Dennis David said independently that as he was going upstairs carrying x-ray negatives to be developed from the fake JFK autopsy that he saw Jackie's hearse drive up carrying the real JFK body.
    The problem is that the CIA know this information backwards and forwards therefore if you only learn part of this information you can easily be sidetracked into believing something else.
    A good example of this is Doug Horne. He was a senior analyst for the ARRB. If you read his book he's got some good stuff but then in parts you're going, "Whoa where did he get that and only because I've researched and researched I know what he's saying is way off. I started this in depth research in Dec. 2010. I've tried posting at the Deep Politics JFK Assassination forum but there I get called names and even though I've grown and got away from silly theories they bring up my past even when I state I don't believe things like "The driver did it". I was unable to get on the Education Forum.
    I'm going to try to keep getting this word out. I know that people want experts and all I am is a emergency room nurse and not a doctor. By the way the doctors to whom I mention this to say,"Yea they switched the body" but then they don't have time to do anything else to research this.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Betty For This Post:

onawah (18th August 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just one more post for this subject that I feel so passionate about.
    When you realize that Jackie did it (under mind control) you realize that there are some good people that are trying to cover this up also. They think the American public couldn't handle this. That the public would blame Jackie even though her conscious mind had no idea. Just as the American public believes Timothy McVeigh did the Oklahoma bombing, that the Boston bomber did it, that the Saudi Arabians hit the world trade center, the Sandy Hook shooter was just a boy. In fact that's why I keep this research up. The uncovering of the JFK assassination would throw so much light on present affairs.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015), Ecnal61 (17th August 2015), Frenchy (19th August 2015), gripreaper (16th August 2015), onawah (18th August 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

here's an extremely truncated version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76XMwOXychs

start the video at min. 6:31; one only needs to view a few seconds farther: Jackie subsequently rapidly throws something behind her husband's slumping body before she scrambles onto the back of the car

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I couldn't see her pulling him down with her left hand at all. Does anyone here see that? I would agree about the smoke from the gun though. I could see that she hid something behind his back and also I think it is strange why she was climbing on to the back of the car. She was certainly at least in my opinion doing lots of strange things with her hands all within a period of two seconds.
    In fact her actions over a period of a small number of seconds seem strange. I would have thought if he was hit in the head with a bullet and blood was seen her first reaction would have been to withdraw away from him to assess what had happened. The shock of what happened would have immobilised her for at least 5 seconds,that is if she was innocent.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 16th August 2015 at 17:00.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015), skyflower (17th August 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The plejaren said it was the American secret services/CIA had warning that JFK would be killed ... they claim different groups were involved, here's a contact with an ET speaking about events to come , time of contact was Feb 3rd 1953 ... scroll to line 162 ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...tions_-_Part_1
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Gaia (16th August 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Just a small contribution, for those who haven't come across it :- Harvey Lee Oswald, was not just a hapless pasty, look up on Judyth Vary and learn of Lee's role as errand boy, lover of Judyth, and the start of the cancer weapons, developed in the 60's, and so perfected now......

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th August 2015)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Spot on Stan, Even if they lived with the security training of 'possible ' assassination attempts, I fully agree with your obs, her actions, were just too efficient...

I read somewhere, her thought was to retrieve his brain, in case of surgery ! ! ! ( Some Surgeon ! ! )

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

aranuk (18th August 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Just a small contribution, for those who haven't come across it :- Harvey Lee Oswald, was
    not just a hapless pasty, look up on Judyth Vary and learn of Lee's role as errand boy, lover of Judyth,
    and the start of the cancer weapons, developed in the 60's, and so perfected now......
    I was listening to this on a thread very recently , it was not this vid
    but gives the basics of the longer vids on u'tube....

JFK Assasin Oswald - CIA Courier - Dr Mary's Monkey

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th September 2015 at 00:29.

31. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

John Armstrong has written a book, "Harvey and Lee". It is a very dry book but it excellently documents the facts of the persona "Lee Harvey Oswald". This persona was really a CIA project combining two different people's actions a into one. The book is expensive and somewhat difficult to read. Here is a website that sums it up somewhat: http://harveyandlee.net/

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Selkie (16th August 2015)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I'm listening to an old David Icke vid and he is talking about the Federal reserve
    and asked who were the only two presidents that tried to do something about it ?
    Another reason among many....

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (18th August 2015), Matthew (27th September 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2015), Selkie (17th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

President Andrew Jackson: When asked what he felt was the greatest achievement of his career Andrew Jackson replied without hesitation "I killed the bank!". For his work in defeating the bank an assassination attempt was made on him also but the gun misfired!!!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

aranuk (18th August 2015), onawah (18th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2015), Selkie (17th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,179 times in 10,108 posts

Thank you for posting Betty
    Your information and collating is remarkable

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Frenchy (19th August 2015), onawah (18th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast