+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: JFK murdered by his wife?

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Default JFK murdered by his wife?

I just took it for granted that this would already be here. I did a search, and didn't find anything. Go figure. Anyway, yeah, it certainly looks like she did it. He was hit with a gas that paralyzed his lungs, and then she pulled him in and popped him. Bullets don't rip like that from the outside, it came from under his chin. The blood was all down the left side of his shirt, where she shot him from. Right after she shot him, she crawled onto the back to get the big piece of his skull that landed there, because she thought maybe the bullet would be lodged in it.

The only reason I thought of this now was because I posted another video entitled 'From JFK to 9-11 Everything is a Rich Mans Trick' where he went on at length about another JFK theory that involved 8 assassins. It is not the stuff on JFK in that video I think is relevant, I don't even believe his version, it is all the other stuff about the FORDification of Europe in that video that I think is very, very, relevant.

Furthermore, in the theory he presented with the 8 assassins, he never once mentioned executive order 11110, which was what Lincoln did as well, and is what JFK did to take the power to print currency away from the fed and put it back into the government. Kennedy was already printing this new currency when he was shot, and the first thing the next president did was to cancel 11110.

Happy August 15 everybody : )

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Ecnal61 (16th August 2015), Gardener (15th August 2015), guayabal (20th August 2015), Hschneider (16th August 2015), joeecho (16th August 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), lizfrench (16th August 2015), Michelle Marie (19th August 2015), onawah (18th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Selkie (15th August 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2015), toppy (16th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: JFK murdered by his wife?

Sorry, but I can't buy into this theory. JFK was killed by the industrial military complex (gov't via mafia).

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (20th August 2015), Earthlink (15th August 2015), janicefant (20th August 2015), KiwiElf (21st August 2015), Matthew (27th September 2016), Michelle Marie (19th August 2015), Omni (17th August 2015), Philaletheian (16th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Shadowself (16th August 2015), T Smith (16th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Dave, that's my name too. OK, my birth cert. says David. Whatever. I have lots of names. But hey, I'm not selling anything, this is a video not made by me. And this section is called Conspiracy Research. One's as good as another, and ultimately we'll never know because we weren't there. I do know though that the more inputs one examines the more libel one is to find the correct one.

peace

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Ecnal61 (16th August 2015), Gardener (15th August 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), Michelle Marie (19th August 2015), Nasu (18th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Spellbound (15th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2015), toppy (16th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 times in 761 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Sorry, but I can't buy into this theory. JFK was killed by the industrial military complex (gov't via mafia).

Dave - Toronto
    In case you missed it, interesting revelations on this subject a few days ago. On Coast2Coast, Linda Moulton Howe with Dark Journalist on his recent interview with Douglas Caddy. See this thread:

Avalon thread Dark Journalist
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Earthlink (15th August 2015), KiwiElf (15th August 2015), Kryztian (17th August 2015), Operator (15th August 2015), Spellbound (16th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Very interesting....thankyou cursichella. I will DL this interview now. While I do believe Kennedy knew about the ET presence, I do not believe he was killed for this reason. I simply think Kennedy had to go...period. He pissed off the mafia, he pissed off the CIA, he pissed off the oil barons, he pissed off folks with the Bay of Pigs, and he pissed off various other factions within the gov't. He needed to be eliminated, period. I'll add that I think Kennedy was the last sitting president to be brought into ET disclosure (but I do not believe he was killed for this, though it may have been one of the many many reason why he had to be taken out).

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 16th August 2015 at 00:17.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (20th August 2015), Earthlink (16th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Was it really about the murder of a messenger or the murder of a message?

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It's about the simple fact that JFK pissed off many folks from many factions of the matrix....simple as that. He was rocking the apple cart and needed to be taken out. To pin in on the ET phenomenon alone (or the message as you refer to it) is thinking too much inside the box. Though, I will say, there is more credence to the ET thing than the idea of Jackie taking him out (which I think is silly).

Dave - Toronto

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (20th August 2015), Earthlink (16th August 2015), Ellisa (16th August 2015), gripreaper (16th August 2015), Omni (17th August 2015), selinam (16th August 2015), Wind (16th August 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

You say "Happy August 15 everybody" but it sounds more like April 1st to me !

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Camilo (16th August 2015), Earthlink (16th August 2015), Ellisa (16th August 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

oh, no, sorry, not wanting to mislead anyone. Something was supposed to happen on the 15th, today, but after 12 pm my time, midnight Beijing, 12 time zones away, the day had begun to end, depending on where in the world you were, and so in light of nothing else happening, I tried to make something happen by posting a video that maybe no one had ever seen before, and thereby making at least SOMETHING happen ... that is all. Clearly by 18:00 my time, when I posted this, people were already looking at their watches and wondering when and/or if.

That is what I meant by that.

And, uh, how come no one ever acknowledges exec. order 11110? I mean ... did he do that or not?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (16th August 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

I think it is extremely odd that professional authors and researchers spend several years time researching and interviewing and then the publishers have the book reviewed for any potential lawsuits. Meanwhile people like Caroline Kennedy and gossips on Facebook spread such undocumented idle speculation. How can you be so heartless!!! Did you not learn anything from all the pain from the corey stuff. I expected better from you.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Bill Cooper was a naval security intelligence officer, he read secret documents on the JFK assassination while he was in the Navy. The JFK assassination was a CIA, FBI, the secret service and naval intelligence plot and the driver of the limo, that JFK was riding in, shot him with an assassination pistol. The pistol was a pneumatic pistol, with an exploding pellet, which was filled with shellfish toxin.

The driver's name was William Greer, who was a secret service agent. Bill knew of a video, which had been kept from the public, he said it took him 16 years to find it, it's a version of the footage we've all seen, but the front of the limo is not cut off in the scene, and in this you can apparently see the driver shoot JFK. I can't see it, it's not clear enough, but I once found a cleaned up version on YouTube and I could see what looked like a pistol. The video was removed.

Bill said this is why JFK's brain went missing, to conceal the presence of toxin.

It's interesting to note, that my friend, who watches television, said he saw a documentary where one of the body guards came forward and said it was him. He was at the back of the limo and he claimed that he accidentally shot the president, when he went onto the back of the car. Interesting, considering it was after the Cooper footage was becoming well known and that it distracts the viewer away from the driver, to the rear of the car.

The footage is in part two of the series below.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Buzzie (16th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (16th August 2015), Earthlink (16th August 2015), Hervé (16th August 2015), KiwiElf (21st August 2015), Matt P (16th August 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

As best I know, JFK was shot by Mafia hit man Johnny Roselli, from a storm drain.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Awakening2014 (16th August 2015), Earthlink (16th August 2015), Ewan (16th August 2015), JRS (17th August 2015), kirolak (17th August 2015), Kryztian (17th August 2015), Matthew (27th September 2016), Nan (19th August 2015), Omni (17th August 2015), Shadowself (16th August 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

ok, thanks everybody for your contributions. Let's just keep this in perspective, it was over 50 years ago now that this happened, and most of the people involved are already gone and returned again. that's actually enough time for someone to have left and returned a few times, if they died young.

I just have a few questions: I watched the video I posted, did you? and it sure looked like his hands went up and he was paralyzed, and, it sure looks like she shot him. It may not have even been his wife, it could have very well been anyone with makeup on and the same clothes, but whoever it was beside him, it does look like they did it. The make-up abilities we had then were sufficient to even have Johnny Roselli done up as her, I know when I was a kid even the play stuff we had for halloween was pretty good.

And, of course, what did Abraham Lincoln and JFK both have in common, other than both being shot? They both ended the fed.

just sayin. Other than what I see with my own eyes in this video, I have no evidence. My connection to the universal consciousness is not sufficient for anyone other than me, so, I'll never use that.

I don't even know why it matters at all who killed him, and where they were standing or sitting at the time.

No matter how you slice it, he did not die in a car accident and he did not commit suicide hahahahaha

Anyways, yes, I do, I get the feeling that the person in the car beside him was not his wife, and that they told him about it, and they told him they'd heard of a possible attempt, so, just to be on the safe side, they added a few more security guys and they added this guy, dressed as his wife, or something like that.

What I honestly don't know though, is how he could have not felt it coming, you know, the way you had a feeling just the other day yourself Bill. That part i don't get, unless he just had absolutely no connection whatsoever to the UC at all ...

But then again, that may not have even been him in the car either, they had a look alike for him already ... ok, now this is just too much prep work.

Either way though, that works. It's possible it wasn't either of them in the car, and they just jumped him en masse, somewhere else, and got rid of him, and this whole scene was just to show the public he'd been shot by someone else.

It's also possible that JFK was tied up in a chair somewhere, and watched this scene of someone who was supposed to be him getting killed before they killed him.

I don't even know now why I'm dwelling on this right now, like i said, it doesn't matter. He ended the fed, and the fed ended him.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 16th August 2015 at 03:11.

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Just brainstorming, but I wonder if one or more clones could have been involved. Perhaps a JFK clone. Perhaps a Jackie clone.

I wonder what clone technology was available 50 years ago. Probably very advanced technology was available from the dark side ETs.

It is more important to know why JFK was killed than to know who did it. But knowing who did it would give clues to the why.

My best guess at the moment is financial gain by the military industrial complex and the banksters.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 16th August 2015 at 03:18.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015), Innocent Warrior (16th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

For whatever it's worth to anyone, I just muscle tested for it, asked if it was the driver; no. I asked if it was the mafia; no. My boyfriend was inspired to ask if he was even in that car, the answer was no. We asked if he was killed before that day; no. After that day; no. Killed that day but not in that car; yes.

Edit: just saw Ron's post now...interesting.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (16th August 2015), Wind (16th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I edited my post directly above yours there Ron, and I had the same thoughts, they both could have been doubles. And I just looked up the date. He was shot Nov. 22 1963. I myself was born this time Nov. 11 1964, so, I didn't do it hahahaha. At least not in this carnation.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (16th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

WOW Rachel, I think killed that day but not in the car too. I also get the feeling he watched his double get killed first too. just, wow, and what's a muscle test?????
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 16th August 2015 at 04:15.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th August 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote WOW Rachel, I think killed that day but not in the car too. I also get the feeling he watched his double get killed first too. just, wow, and what's a muscle test?????
    There are muscle testing techniques for self testing but I always use a partner, to ensure objectivity. It's a method of using your body as a form of binary communication between you and your subconscious or you and Source.

Basically, you hold your arm out straight, speak a statement, and then have your partner say, "be strong" or "resist" and then press down on your wrist. If you get a weakened muscle response, it's a no, if your muscle is strong, it's a yes.

I've just had a quick look for a good demonstration or info for you but haven't found one that covers it all yet. I'll get back to you with a comprehensive set of instructions.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 16th August 2015 at 04:15.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015), Krist (17th August 2015), Wind (16th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Rachel has new powers she's unaware of yet perhaps? My post right above yours has been edited, not by me ...

oh, and, don't worry about finding a set of detailed instructions on that just for me, I don't need it. I was called a Hot House Flower as a child and I've been extremely psychic from a very young age, like, birth hahahaha. at least don't think you have to, you don't. I will absorb anything you bring, absolutely, but like I said you don't have to be as detailed as what you said.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 16th August 2015 at 04:14.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    Rachel has new powers she's unaware of yet perhaps? My post right above yours has been edited, not by me ...
    Oh, I know what happened, I hit edit post on your post instead of reply with quote lol. Will fix.

Update: I messed it up again and then fixed it.

Quote oh, and, don't worry about finding a set of detailed instructions on that just for me, I don't need it. I was called a Hot House Flower as a child and I've been extremely psychic from a very young age, like, birth hahahaha.
    So I see. Well I was going to write it up just for you, so I won't bother.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 16th August 2015 at 04:23.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Earthlink (16th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast