+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: JFK murdered by his wife?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Default Re: JFK murdered by his wife?

See here this HD stabilized version of the Zapruder film.
    I don't see anything wrong coming from Ms Kennedy....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

KiwiElf (20th August 2015), seko (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Very interesting use of Psych K as it is called by some practitioners- muscle testing your sub conscious. Try a search under psych K may give you a more detailed description. Great post!

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

This video doesn't look terribly different from the one that was reportedly altered.
    One thing that is notable is that Jackie quite roughly pushes Jack forward as she is climbing out of the back seat towards the trunk.
    That seems quite telling, and if there's anything we've been learning about lately, it's mind control...
    If Jackie was acting under mind control, her culpability doesn't seem so far-fetched, especially considering she and so many close to her-- her family, Onassis, etc., were under strong Jesuit influence.
    And admittedly, it's just like the PTB to do something so heinous right under our noses, just to thumb their noses at us; it's all part of their m.o.
    Some time ago, I watched some videos (which Betty probably mentioned earlier in the thread) that have to do with relatively recent evidence uncovered concerning JFK's body being secreted away and a different body replacing his in the emergency room.
    It seemed quite credible, and the explanation about who the sacrificial lamb was (an agent who looked very much like JFK and was on the scene) made sense.
    Which all goes to show how far ahead the assassination was planned in advance, and what lengths were gone to to cover up the reality of what happened.

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    See here this HD stabilized version of the Zapruder film.
    I don't see anything wrong coming from Ms Kennedy....

Each breath a gift...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

raregem (20th August 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some time ago, I watched some videos (which Betty probably mentioned earlier in the thread) that have to do with relatively recent evidence uncovered concerning JFK's body being secreted away and a different body replacing his in the emergency room.

No, a thousand times no. I never meant to imply or say or anything that JFK's body was secreted away and replaced in the emergency room!!!!!!!

I've been involved in several resuscitations and what the ED doctors did in that emergency room was remarkable and they were remarkable themselves. Placing an ET tube, doing a tracheostomy, 2 chest tubes, 3 cutdowns, administering 2 units of blood and fluid all in 17 minutes!!!! They were very well trained. Parkland at that time was caring for about 500 gunshot victims a year. Like what Dr, McCelland said they really didn't think, they reacted with their training, instinctively almost. Not until they tried doing compressions and with each compression blood would ooze out his head did they stop. (Nowadays compressions would have come much quicker in a resuscitation.) Back then it was airway, breathing, compressions. Now it's compressions, airway, breathing.
    It's not until they get to Bethesda do the shenanigans start. The body that was taken from Parkland hospital to the Presidential plane at Love field was JFK's!!!! General McHugh stayed with body from Parkland to Bethesda, but he was never asked to testify at the Warren Commission. Neither was he asked to testify to the HSCA. The only way I got to listen to what he had to say, in his 1978 oral history interview, was to go to the JFK library and listen to it. First I was only allowed to read the transcript because I hadn't given the staff enough notice so they could listen to the tape and clear it for National Security reasons. The next time I went, I must admit again I didn't give them much notice but they were very kind and did get the tape cleared. It was a great thing to listen to. You can also read what General McHugh saw in Manchester's book, "Death of a President".
    Again the body Dr. Humes, Boswell and Finck autopsied never had chest tubes or intravenous catheters inserted into it. In fact, at Parkland, one of the intravenous lines infiltrated. Infiltrated means the fluid went into the tissue making it swollen. After you die swelling does not go down! The body Humes autopsied did not have any swollen tissue. The film that was taken at that autopsy by John Stringer, who was a world class medical photographer, was taken by the Secret Service. John Stringer was not allowed to develop his own film. He was told it was for security reasons! In that day it was etachrome or kodachrome film and it was very important for the photographer to develop his own film so he could get the mix of chemicals just right. Each of the participants at the Humes had to sign a form stating they would keep silent about what happened at the autopsy. Many would not testify until they were reassured they freed from that command of silence.
    The HSCA stated the JFK autopsy photos that are on file are terrible. They are out of focus, look like they have been taken by a amateur. No labels on the photos. No long views, with corresponding short views. When Dr. Finck was given the photos to look at the HSCA interview he looked at them and didn't say anything for quite awhile. Finally he said,"How do we know these are photos of JFK?"
    If Robert Knudsen, who didn't have medical photography training, took the photos that would make sense. John Stringer was given awards for his great medical photography so saying these terrible photos are his doesn't make sense.

Here is Dr. Humes, Boswell and Finck's tape recorded and transcript of their 1978 HSCA testimony on Mary Ferrell's website: https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/HS...nterviews.html

Here is John Stringer's tape recorded and transcript of his 1996 ARRB interview: https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/AR...nterviews.html

At the bottom of this page is the Knudsen's family 1996 ARRB tape recorded testimony, there isn't a transcript: https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/AR...nterviews.html

Robert Knudsen was JFK personal photographer. He stated in a magazine that, "Photographing the JFK autopsy was the most difficult thing he had ever done". The Knudsen family was very upset that Stringer claimed to be the only autopsy photographer.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Atlas (27th September 2016), onawah (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

That was my remark: "Some time ago," etc. Apologies to Betty for my mistake, as apparently the videos I referred to were not mentioned by her.
    However, if anyone knows the information I am referring to, they would probably add to this discussion.
    Unfortunately, I don't recall enough details to be able to provide a link.
    But there is certainly enough obfuscation of facts and differing theories in this case to make me wonder if we will ever get to the bottom of it.
    Quote Posted by Betty (here)

No, a thousand times no. I never meant to imply or say or anything that JFK's body was secreted away and replaced in the emergency room!!!!!!!
    Each breath a gift...

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

My 2 cents-
    I do not have the video to show my opinion. Sorry.
    I think Mrs. J K gave the final shot to Mr. J K
    What I think I saw was Mrs. K putting her hand behind Mr K and the seat immediately after the head blast. (God- this is awful). Thought I saw a glimmer of a possible gun being placed behind Mr. K into the seat then Mrs. K climbing the trunk.

Seems very plausible Mrs. K was being "triggered" to carry out the final kill shot. Of course, her memory of such would be buried.
    I wondered what John Jr. found out when he was murdered.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Selkie (20th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #67
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Another theory was that the chauffeur did the final shot (s)
    Opinions are opinions though in fairness some guesses are more educated and plausible than others.
    I haven’t a clue.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

KiwiElf (22nd August 2015), raregem (10th September 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If the chauffeur, William Greer, had shot JFK, JFK's face would have been hit. When the staff at Parkland saw JFK there were no wounds to the face.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Betty For This Post:

onawah (20th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #69
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Betty (here)
    If the chauffeur, William Greer, had shot JFK, JFK's face would have been hit. When the staff at Parkland saw JFK there were no wounds to the face.
    Sorry, but that's not quite correct; Kennedy's head was facing down & turned to the left when the fatal shot struck, exploding his head - that shot was determined to have come from in front of Kennedy (the big question being from where and from whom).

Suggest you read Robert Groden's books which featured the more recently released autopsy shots at the time, (shown in the images below and also now on Google Images). THAT impact struck Kennedy's upper right temple, exiting from the rear of his head with a hole the size of a fist, effectively taking off a large section of the top of his head, and obviously a completely DIFFERENT weapon/projectile from the one which initially struck him in the throat and the bullet hole found below his right/neck shoulder (from behind). That would indicate at least 3 x different shooters (none of them Jackie).

There were a total of 6 shots fired:

Play the video in slow motion: (and preferably get the original which hasn't been "retouched" as much as the ones shown here)

1. From behind, missed completely and struck the pavement
    2. From the side and front, striking Kennedy in the throat (the site of the tracheotomy - this occurred just before the car emerges from behind the sign, Kennedy can be seen grasping his throat, the shot most likely coming from the grassy knoll
    3 & 4. Almost simultaneous, both from behind, one striking governor Connally, going through the back of his jump seat, through his armpit & chest and the other striking Kennedy in the right of his back below his shoulder, pushing Kennedy's torso forward, down and to the left..
    5. The fatal shot, and completely different weapon, fired from the front, throwing Kennedy violently backward.
    6. A split second later, Connally is struck again from behind, in his right wrist.

Jackie is attempting to get out of the car. WHY???

Click image for larger version

Name:	V7N210.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	30888Click image for larger version

Name:	V7N211.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	30887
    Click image for larger version

Name:	V7N212.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	30889

http://www.jfkmurder.com/

Plus an earlier thread on this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...580#post742580
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st August 2015 at 04:44.

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    I was born after JFK was assassinated and never questioned the official story until after I awoke to 9-11 Truth -- never had any interest before. But I grew up in Mass and remember that we had a framed portrait of JFK and RFK in our hallway. My family believed in the Camelot myth. But there are too many stories of who did it and why it just gives me a headache to try to figure it out. This link is to yet another theory -- by a writer whose other articles I have posted on the forum before: Miles Mathis.

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

Mathis' theory: that JFK faked his own death and ruled in secrecy. That clones or doubles were used. I know it sounds really absurd, since many people point to the day JFK was "assassinated" as the day the coup of the real U.S./government occurred. But in some ways, it does make some sense: I mean, two brothers assassinated and yet the third one stays in politics? Maria Shriver marries Schwartzenegger and "rules" CA? Caroline Kennedy becomes an Ambassador? Wouldn't you get the heck out of Dodge once two brothers are gunned down in cold blood? Seems a little strange.

But who knows....sometimes it's maddening not knowing the truth about anything.
    ... if Miles Mathis is correct (and I suspect he's correct more often than most) then this would well explain the strange behavior of Jacqueline.
    Miles has just updated this paper on the JFK assassination, http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf, with some more details and photos, as described at http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html with this notice:
    Quote PAPER UPDATE, added 9/25/16, The Hidden Kings. I have added about 7 pages of photo analysis to this paper, which now makes it even longer than my Tate/Manson paper. See p. 31 for more photos of the Presidential limo, and p. 73 for 7 more fake photos of the family.
    As I reread this paper now, I am finding it very interesting.

Once again, Miles has a unique way of looking at things, with plenty of evidence. He postulates that a few rich families, say the Kennedy's, Rockefeller's and Morgan's, successfully carried out a covert coup, with Truman as their first frontman, in the 1940's Truman was foisted on Roosevelt (FDR) as his Vice President, when FDR ran for his fourth Presidential term. FDR died (or appeared to die) shortly after that fourth term started, making Truman the President of the US. It was Truman who bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki (whether with atomic bombs or not is a separate discussion), and it was Truman who got the NSA and CIA started, in 1947.

The twists and turns in Miles take on things since then makes for a better plot than most mystery novels. I recommend reading it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (27th September 2016), avid (27th September 2016), Cardillac (28th September 2016), sunpaw (27th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,783 times in 2,666 posts

Wow! Just spent hours pouring over that link to The Hidden Kings, absolutely fascinating. Seems to make sense about the 'real' shadow government, do they work alongside the Rothschilds as well...? Hidden in plain sight, especially coincidental dates. Far too many anomalies to be total fiction. Thanks Paul, I used to read this chaps 'papers' a lot, until he went overboard about John Lennon, that was a bit of a stretch (I think)!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Atlas (27th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #72
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

The way she smiles does not reveal anything suspicious, so, unless she was brainwashed, I don't see her killing her husband. It must have been somebody else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4