+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: What is going down in September?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: What is going down in September?

OK, so we have the Semitah, the 7 year cycle coming up in September, which historically coincides with major stock market and economic collapses, and we also have the fourth blood moon. Now, the Pope is to address the United Nation's in September, and go before the US congress for the first time in history. Many prognosticators are saying he will announce the New World Order.

Couple this with the shifting of the ages, the 25,000 year Precessional cycle of the Equinoxes, the Picean age cycle close, and you have many religious, astronomical, and numerological cycles all converging at once.

So, these cycles and the prognosticators who look at these, are calling for a stock market crash, an economic crash, a meteor strike, A One World Government, and the 7 years of tribulation to follow. This brings opportunity for the controllers to roll out mandatory vaccines, gun confiscation, plagues and disease, Marshall law, and a host of other opportunistic events to help set the primal instinctual fight of flight adrenaline response in humans, to accept more draconian controls and more slavery.

Then, throw in some drought, some starvation, the elite in their hidey holes and their safe haven's, and one could paint a picture of doom and gloom.

BUT, coupled with the incoming energies, we are all being forced to face those areas in our energy fields where we have held discordant beliefs, where we have fed the beast and acquiesced to it's mandates, and lived a lie. All of the sacred structures put in place to control us are bring challenged, torn down, and re-calibrated.

We must continue to remain vigilant, and prepare for possibilities, but we must first and foremost become aware of the truth, and to begin living it in our lives, regardless of outside influences and prognostications. There will be some chaos as the old structures crumble, as all religion, education, corporate commerce, militaries, governments, and media are corrupt to the core, are administering a false paradigm, and are against the true nature of humans and the collective dream of earth.

So, be prepared, and embrace the collapse, and usher in a new paradigm of abundance, of self responsibility, self actualization, and sovereignty.

It is up to us to create the kind of future that we want, and it is up to us to "fire" the old controllers and send them packing, back to where they came from.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 16th August 2015 at 21:03.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

annacherie (17th August 2015), astridmari (17th August 2015), Awakening2014 (17th August 2015), betoobig (16th August 2015), centreoflight (17th August 2015), conk (18th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), Deega (17th August 2015), Gardener (18th August 2015), GCS1103 (17th August 2015), ginnyk (17th August 2015), greybeard (16th August 2015), Hazelfern (16th August 2015), Inaiá (17th August 2015), Jean-Marie (16th August 2015), justntime2learn (6th September 2015), lightwalker (17th August 2015), Lost N Found (16th August 2015), Loveisall21 (17th August 2015), Moda (17th August 2015), norski (18th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RUSirius (16th August 2015), skyflower (16th August 2015), Snookie (30th August 2015), Wind (16th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Crazyfit1 (here)
    I've heard and read a lot about what might and might not be going down in September ranging from opening a portal into the void so dark entitieys can come out,the second coming of Jesus Christ, a speed up in human consciousness,final blood moon. All opinions and input are welcome so I can get a better understanding of what is to come... many thanks
    the controllers/PTB will just continue to spread fear ... that day or days will be like today the Earth will just turn around one time on it's axis ... Sept they say an asteroid could impact the Earth , who really knows , asteroids can be unpredictable , just like the Russian meteor that crashed with no warning from the mainstream ... the world is so upside down and backwards , it's almost like when they say all is well , then be worried ... when they say worry , then all is well ... when they predict asteroids , they usually are wrong , when they are silent , we get hit ... live your life in peace and love , don't let time control you ... we are just on a ball spinning in space , going around and around , one can get dizzy ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

astridmari (17th August 2015), betoobig (16th August 2015), Bluegreen (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), Inaiá (17th August 2015), Lost N Found (16th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Shemitah Exposed- Financial Crisis Planned For September 2015 - Zen Gardner

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

betoobig (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Whenever Gripreaper speaks i listen and i you combine it with Goshtrider... well . here is a hit. If you have read both post, just combined both.... jjust wonderfull. Nothing more to say but to recall... no fear, just upliftment
    ATRAVESIAMO
    love evol

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), Gardener (18th August 2015), gripreaper (16th August 2015), Lost N Found (16th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

IF anything happens it WILL BE man-made.

Just saying.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

13th Warrior (17th August 2015), betoobig (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), Ivanhoe (18th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Snookie (30th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Your are man made, thanks god you here with us Harley, my date id 21 sep.... please realive the preassure... now time to uplift
    Love evol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

I've heard and read a lot about what might and might not be going down in September ranging from opening a portal into the void so dark entitieys can come out,the second coming of Jesus Christ, a speed up in human consciousness,final blood moon. All opinions and input are welcome so I can get a better understanding of what is to come... many thanks
    Stay in the alternative community long enough, see enough drakes, cobra's, fulford's, dates ect and you (hopefully) will see the sillieness with it all. Share those dates with friends and family and this realization becomes quicker as each and everyone never happens. I was helping out my neighbor with his garden and we were talking about this kind of stuff a few years back and he told me that he bought his property in the 70's thinking there was going to be a financial collapse. His dates have come and gone for 40+ years....

Common sense follows and we learn that its silly to prepare for this or that out of fear, or this event or that date. Save enough food to keep your family safe if anything happens because that is our job. We don't have to be crazy, dont need years worth. Be reasonable. Do what needs to be done to take care of your self and loved ones. It shouldnt take the fear of a date to do this, we should do it because we love them and ourselves.

"The universe is hostile
    So impersonal
    Devour to survive
    So it is, so it's always been ... "

Things will happen, and that quote above is true. Its not about fear but being a human in the cosmos. These stories and dates are merely entertainment with shards of truth thrown in to make them edible. Go about your life. Live, love. Latching on to these type of things was not so healthy for my self, but to each their own.

I will add it did have it purpose for me. Being lied to so many times makes you not so much of a fool. I had to go through the same thing when dealing with aspects of my self/beings and believing what they told me based on what I could experience relatively in my reality. You only fall for the tricks, get let down, listen to the whisper; so many times where it hardens you and makes you a better person spiritually through discernment.

Blessings and light

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -michael
    Last edited by dpwishy; 16th August 2015 at 21:35.
    Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
    Herein lies the peace of God....

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

badmotorfinger (22nd August 2015), betoobig (16th August 2015), Bluegreen (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), FinallyNow (16th August 2015), ginnyk (17th August 2015), Inaiá (17th August 2015), Lost N Found (16th August 2015), Orph (16th August 2015), Snookie (30th August 2015), Wind (16th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Took your advise skyflower and watched this video very good stuff in my opinion,thanks
    Atkins is a ''professional predictor'' He’s so good that corporations hire him for his expertise in forecasting trends and events.

He is also well aware of the New World Order and their shenanigans, and factors that into his explanation of what we can expect.
    As we know, there is currently a lot of activity in all sectors of this so-called reality we live in, and his theory ties in most of it, as well as acknowledging the evil controllers.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

astridmari (17th August 2015), betoobig (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oftentimes in the past I have hoped for big things to happen that are positive or at least neutral in the way of events that change the shape and direction of larger swaths of mankind's physical or spiritual/ conscious domain as opposed to the negative that we are somewhat numb to. However, big things are happening and have happened both internally in many and externally by the day in faster succession if viewed from larger or metaphysical perspectives. We have become so used to such a fast rate of change, that hit the "J" shaped growth curve of un- sustainability years ago around the industrial revolution that many rightfully and perhaps naively believe that something will occur.

With all that said and trying to remain a realist to some extent I feel it never hurts to put conscious air into a balloon if you will, go ahead and believe in a bit of a fairy tale event because if we all did that or even a significant percentage it would truly be a game changer quicker than we can imagine. That is old fashioned hope coming from a bruised yet steadfast optimist.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

betoobig (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), lightwalker (17th August 2015), LoneWolf76 (20th August 2015), Loveisall21 (17th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

betoobig (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), justntime2learn (6th September 2015), Loveisall21 (17th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

""The universe is hostile
    So impersonal
    Devour to survive
    can´t belive it, it is the opposite, let word it
    the Universe is friendly
    Upliftment
    So personal
    Dovour to just be

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), FinallyNow (17th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

who cares, who knows, none of your business, all i know is martian light is back, Ducking h8 masculine dick energy

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

betoobig (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by PAVONIA (here)

I've even watched a video of some military high level personal confirming an meteor impact around September 23rd. How the elite of the world are moving underground and they know what's coming, I know I know many times it's feed mongers feasting but at times it worries me.
    That's nonsense, as well. One more thing definitely not to worry about!

—> http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/ca

and also (another of many sites laying this silly claim to rest)

—> http://armaghplanet.com/blog/the-tru...id-impact.html
    Maybe not in September anyway. I am curious about the 'grid down event' which was suggested by the
    Alt Energy Insider video. To me, that would be something caused by a 'natural' or celestial event.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

betoobig (16th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

May all llike that to you 7seven but things are the otjer wy around, now we are going to be really free. keep it up please. Upliftment. trust boy.
    Love evol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

September is just a confirmation

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It will be love for 100 years, but Its ganna get alot worst before it gets alot better atm is the calm before the storm, people should be aware and prepared to stand up for their rights.
    namaste, the centre of the surface of earth needs to be healed, truth needs to be told to the masses now. not that they will care or listen xD

Thoth left the unkh as a key to the truth.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Oh yes Lets all go to voting booths, Wait, You have to fill out some paper work first that you are declaring yourself as a US citizen and are part of the DC crowd. This makes you a perfect little slave of theirs on paper and your consent is by your own signature. OOOOOOhhhh such great times and look what you get for it. So yes now we can go down to the precinct and VOTE VOTE VOTE. and while you are punching in your vote for who ever you get to watch as the machine changes your vote to the one that is already picked out. How much fun is that? VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR ME. Hey, here is something that has been around in regards to that.

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

The children here go back to school and college in September xx

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), lightwalker (17th August 2015)

33. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The world will end when she wants to die,but humanity is so vain, Humanity has the choice now, Love and create or hate and destroy.
    The Bloodlines have completed their task and they are leaving us to deal with it all, trying to release and hide as much information as they can.
    its humanities choice to decide what they do. but soon the qurantine will be lifted and all beliefs systems will be destroyed, The infinity of the fractals of all thoughts so the giant plasma ball can experience all experiences while experiencing no senses just the illusion it creates

distract, deceive and destroy or Unite, inform and create

we are all different aspects of the same 1, what is one? all life.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (17th August 2015), FinallyNow (17th August 2015), Lost N Found (17th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Manumanummm... sounds like a replay of the "2012" hype on steroids (which didn't happen - maybe they got the dates wrong) Be Happy!

36. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. So I predict:
    everybody gets a great and beautiful fall...
    Attachment 30851

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (17th August 2015), FinallyNow (17th August 2015), Ivanhoe (18th August 2015), KiwiElf (17th August 2015), Lost N Found (17th August 2015), Moda (17th August 2015), Selkie (17th August 2015), Spellbound (5th September 2015), Wind (17th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast