+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A.I., Cluster Topology, Smart Dust, Black Goo, Archons, & Nasa's Deep Dark Secret

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default A.I., Cluster Topology, Smart Dust, Black Goo, Archons, & Nasa's Deep Dark Secret

Hello All,

I am new in here and this is my first post...

I just watched this video and would like to hear your qualified feedback on it?

This is a hard core scientist discussing his research into the areas of A.I, smart dust, black goo and Nasa's warfare programs against the population.

I appreciate his investigative thought process but am curious is anyone in here can offer any qualified feedback on this as he brings up knowledge that is new to me in some areas.

Blessings to All,
    Tara

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th August 2015 at 23:36. Reason: embedded Tara's video

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tara For This Post:

Awakening2014 (17th August 2015), Becky (30th August 2015), Bill Ryan (16th August 2015), DNA (30th August 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), gnostic9 (16th August 2015), Inversion (9th May 2017), JoePiscapo (30th September 2015), Limor Wolf (17th August 2015), Linderlou (27th August 2015), loveoflife (3rd September 2015), Open eyes (8th May 2017), Referee (31st August 2015), Selkie (17th August 2015), Shantsai (17th August 2015), sijohn (17th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2015), TraineeHuman (30th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: A.I., Cluster Topology, Smart Dust, Black Goo, Archons, & Nasa's Deep Dark Secret

Hi Tara and welcome!

The following thread tackles some of Harald's talks, etc...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-Black-Goo

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: A.I., Cluster Topology, Smart Dust, Black Goo, Archons, & Nasa's Deep Dark Secret

Hi OMG,

Thank you for this thread! and for your warm welcome.

xx

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2015), DNA (30th August 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), loveoflife (3rd September 2015), Referee (31st August 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Tara (here)
    Hello All,

I am new in here and this is my first post...

I just watched this video and would like to hear your qualified feedback on it?

This is a hard core scientist discussing his research into the areas of A.I, smart dust, black goo and Nasa's warfare programs against the population.

I appreciate his investigative thought process but am curious is anyone in here can offer any qualified feedback on this as he brings up knowledge that is new to me in some areas.

Blessings to All,
    Tara

I was so impressed by Mr. Krautz-Vella that I ordered his book. I can hardly wait to get it.

And welcome to Avalon, Tara. Great first thread, too

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (30th August 2015), DNA (30th August 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), loveoflife (3rd September 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2015), Tara (17th August 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hey Tara,
    Great first thread topic, welcome to Avalon
    Last edited by Maryka; 27th August 2015 at 09:11. Reason: typo

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maryka For This Post:

DNA (30th August 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), loveoflife (3rd September 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

New video by Harold that is very good and also an interview of Lily Earthling by Alfred Lebremount Webre on the topic of AI. I love that she thinks we can neutralize it by compassion and that they are merely beings from another planet that lost their biological template.

Harold really ties together the mythology and the science related to black goo, meteorites, archons and how there is evidence of the the black goo coming here as meteorites as long ago as the time of Lemuria. He believes it has existed primarily through black magic up until the computer age.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

betoobig (2nd September 2015), DNA (30th August 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), genevieve (30th August 2015), loveoflife (3rd September 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Kerry's take from her interview with Mark Richards was that many of the skirmishes we see the U.S. getting into has to do with exopolitics the extent of which we know next to nothing about.
    One such skirmish was when the British invaded the Falkland islands. It was said this was over the black goo.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (2nd September 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), genevieve (30th August 2015), loveoflife (3rd September 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote Kerry's take from her interview with Mark Richards was that many of the skirmishes we see the U.S. getting into has to do with exopolitics the extent of which we know next to nothing about.
    One such skirmish was when the British invaded the Falkland islands. It was said this was over the black goo.
    ^ kautz said the same. he claimed there were nuclear submarines from several nations in this area at the time over the black goo and it almost started wwIII iirc.

Quote Harold really ties together the mythology and the science related to black goo, meteorites, archons and how there is evidence of the the black goo coming here as meteorites as long ago as the time of Lemuria. He believes it has existed primarily through black magic up until the computer age.
    ^ two types of black goo; alien ai bg and essence of Sophia bg.

according to kautz Sophia in January 2015 deconstructed the earth alien black goo. might be other alien black goo in our solar system/galaxy? he did not say.
    Last edited by idiit; 30th August 2015 at 09:45.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

betoobig (2nd September 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), genevieve (30th August 2015), loveoflife (3rd September 2015), raregem (30th August 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Here is something that HKV is connected with. http://www.timeloopsolution.com/english/index_e.html

Quote About the time loop-Consortium

time loop is a consortium of scientists founded in 2013 with the objective to understand the morgellons disease and announce possible prophylactic solutions to be found in the field of Environmental Medicine.

In cooperation with the Austrian company biopure the consortium created a number of products that - being food supplementary - have the potential to serve as a prophylactical solution for a number of morgellon-related diseases - that normally show up before an outbreak of the morgellons and that have been classified as non-healable:

Cryptopyroluria
    Pathogenic candida
    Malfunction of the liver
    Herpes as a secondary symptom serving the extraction of fungus-poisons from the body
    Lime disease
    The secondary detox mechanisms neurodermatitis/hay fever/asthma

The morgellons disease can be traced back to transhumanistic technologies. These technologies utilize self-replicating nano-bots that are half biological, half technological units. These units are dependent of a supply of heavy metal compounds to function. While trying to understand this concept, other artificial particles caught our attention. This led us to a new understanding of degenerative old age diseases. While dealing with the complex interaction of mercury poisoning, lack of cooper, piezoelectric nano-particles and heavy metal poisoning we developed a new concept to prophylactically treat the following diseases.

Alzheimer
    Dementia
    Creutzfeldt Jakob
    Parkinson
    ALS

Remedies are about to be released.

Due to the tremendous side effects of antibiotics onto the biochemical environment that have been revealed during our research, the consortium did its best to develop an non-harming alternative to the treatment with antibiotics.

As an answer to the weaponizing of the Spanish flue by the US military the consortium developed a influenza-remedy that is designed to prophylactically reduce the danger of bacteriological co-infections, by moisturization and calming of the mucosa. These co-infections had been the reason for the high mortality of the Spanish flue back in the 20s. Anecdotally, the remedy developed also was used to successfully treat the symptoms of less dangerous influenza-infections.

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Open eyes's Avatar
    Thanks

There's several takes on this. It would not surprise me if this is going on.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NOuMcx8p-7Y

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Open eyes For This Post:

Debra (4th June 2017), norman (8th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread