+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Every day reality and its overbearance

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 times in 258 posts

Default Every day reality and its overbearance

Hi all, isn't it interesting that national and international media organizations, The Times, Fox, Sky, BBC, CNN etc, report on topics for which most greatly, concerns issues of hostility and violence of some sort or form. I mean it really is totally a one sided game going on, consistently giving us reminders of how bad the situations are around the world, from Iraq, Afghanistan, the Middle East in general, and then the whole ISIS fiasco and US presidential campaigns, with Donald Trumps head bouncing around the screen.

To the folks like ourselves here at Avalon, this is of course is no surprise. But people close to us or just companions, who are not so aware of deeper events and goings on, take this at face value and just carry on, with the usual quote, " the world is getting worse, or, " the world is mad", etc. Not to stop and and intelligently and logically analyze this material and think about it for greater than two minutes, and think, is there some form of agenda here.

I suppose my reason for ranting here is, to express and try and gauge if others feel the same issues are constantly like a torn on your side,

Adi.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

jc71 (16th August 2015), Jhonie (17th August 2015), kirolak (17th August 2015), Pasang (17th August 2015), sandy (16th August 2015), Soul Surfer (17th August 2015), WhiteLove (17th August 2015), Wind (16th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Every day reality and its overbearance

Hi there! From what I have experienced you can't make a person believe something they don't care about or refuse to care about. Tell a person there are aliens going around abducting people they will laugh in your face, they see on the news that science has proved the existence of another potential planet boom it's suddenly reality. Unfortunately this is how most people are thinking that the news is the be all and end all of important goings on that we should be told about, everything else is lies and stupid loony stuff! Lol, only the lucky few break past that barrier and that's why you and me are here!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soul Surfer For This Post:

Adi (17th August 2015), Jackson (18th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Every day reality and its overbearance

Quote Posted by Soul Surfer (here)
    Hi there! From what I have experienced you can't make a person believe something they don't care about or refuse to care about. Tell a person there are aliens going around abducting people they will laugh in your face, they see on the news that science has proved the existence of another potential planet boom it's suddenly reality. Unfortunately this is how most people are thinking that the news is the be all and end all of important goings on that we should be told about, everything else is lies and stupid loony stuff! Lol, only the lucky few break past that barrier and that's why you and me are here!
    Thats well said Soul Surfer

+ Reply to Thread