+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking Truth Seekers, scientific method and Atlantis spirituality based preferred

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Seeking Truth Seekers, scientific method and Atlantis spirituality based preferred

Im raising capital to go investigate all the mysteries in the world.

This should prolly be in some weirder category, Smoking dmt at every sacred site
    and getting access to the vatican vault isnt really this topic, But its all involved, all is one

Plottwist its also rescue mission, I need to get my siblings from the vatican vault.
    Yes im crazy blah blah blah

But does anyone want to go investigate the world. Go on a adventure.
    Just got to be fit and healthy and with a open mind. Ill do all the hard work.
    im just looking for people that i can bounce ideas of in certain situations.

Truth be truth, But truth isnt on a computer screen, Truth is at the feet of giants.

It wont be for a few years, i need to heal this country before i go.

Vatican Vault
    Hall of amenti
    Agartha
    The polarian citadel
    Metal library
    Great pyramid of giza
    Mexican pyramid
    South american pyramid
    Meditation at all earths chakra points

Thats when the hard stuff begins xD

hacking/building satellites and scanning every atom of earth then going to anything abnormal and conducting analysis,

I need to find all my **** and all the 7 pyramids and calibrate them.

Im dead serious, Dont comment if your not keen, If you do comment, i will rock up randomly one day in the next 7 years and be like oi lets go, you might not make it back, I might not make it back, But I have the key, Its love lol and the unkh of life

its all g if your not keen, I can do it all by myself <3 im ganna put whatever i find as i find it on youtube, so no wakkas, just wondering if anyone would like to come
    Have a great day

gofund.me/getondrugsandhackr

The Tom Project
    Get on drugs and hack reality.
    Videogames are the minigames of life <3
    Last edited by 7Seven; 16th August 2015 at 22:35.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

betoobig (18th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Seeking Truth Seekers, scientific method and Atlantis spirituality based preferred

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Seeking Truth Seekers, scientific method and Atlantis spirituality based preferred

no....................................................
    Last edited by 7Seven; 17th August 2015 at 10:02.

6. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Admirable intent though you do seem to be a little on the feisty side to investigate, analyse and report your findings as your desire doesn't appear to have direction or purpose. If you spent a lifetime travelling doing this you will end up with more questions than answers. Great sun tan too. You will torture yourself searching for something that is, well, undefined by you.

Recommend you spend six months here at Avalon and rummage through the archives. Yep reading, lots of reading the work of others that have already done what you want to do. This will help you to plan your excursions so you benefit from your travels.

I can assure you 7Seven, there are many researchers here who would gladly be twenty four years old again and knowing what we now know. If we could do that then we would go too.

Good Luck:-)
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 17th August 2015 at 22:51.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

7Seven, i love the idea, go an experience. I am having my own experience with my kids, just saying i got responsabilitys.... Man but iŽl love to go, no doubt, just grab some clothes and go. I also love your energy. Just do it. Please let me know if there is something in Spain youŽll like to see. I can give you some ideas. Near my city there is a point where dimensions cross, love to take you there. Only one more thing, please enjoy your ride whatever it takes you.
    Love...Evol
    Juan

+ Reply to Thread