+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keshe Foundation Says it Has The Energy Answer

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Keshe Foundation Says it Has The Energy Answer

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ArrowD. For This Post:

Aviator (17th August 2015), Baby Steps (17th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th August 2015), Desire (17th August 2015), Hschneider (17th August 2015), Lefty Dave (17th August 2015), Lifebringer (17th August 2015), Magneticman (17th August 2015), sijohn (17th August 2015), Snoweagle (17th August 2015), WhiteFeather (17th August 2015), Xanth (17th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,201 times in 1,241 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation Says it Has The Energy Answer

It says at the site to allow 30 days for delivery so I guess we'll find out if he's the messiah (or a very naughty boy) in a month.

For me the alarm bells are already ringing based on the fact that there are no power output figures listed on the sales page. Surely the designers should already be sufficiently confident of their product's performance to list such figures, after all they're confident enough to ask for 799 euros per item.

Traditionally, if you want to buy a generator, they will all have their respective performance listed in kVA, watts, horsepower etc.
    Last edited by Akasha; 17th August 2015 at 10:55.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

bennycog (17th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th August 2015), Selkie (17th August 2015), sijohn (17th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

It is real, Akasha. You have to go through quite a curve of lectures, but it is there. Voltage, etc...is not relevant to this technology. It scales up or down, dc or ac, whatever. I know it's hard to believe. But, if you buy one will you send me the extra?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Akasha (17th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th August 2015), sijohn (17th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,201 times in 1,241 posts

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    It is real, Akasha. You have to go through quite a curve of lectures, but it is there. Voltage, etc...is not relevant to this technology. It scales up or down, dc or ac, whatever. I know it's hard to believe. But, if you buy one will you send me the extra?
    I appreciate your position, Erich, but I think what you meant to say was you believe it's real, unless you've already built one of the prototypes and are currently reaping the benefits, but then you wouldn't have asked me to send you the surplus if I buy one, right?

I'm going to remain noncommittal until the 'user reviews' start coming in. I can't afford an 800 euro lesson in purchasing wisdom at the moment ; )
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

bennycog (17th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th August 2015), Mercedes (17th August 2015), peterpam (17th August 2015), sijohn (17th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 224 posts

For me the alarm bells are ringing, when he even has no photograph of the device or a prototype. Instead he shows a 3D computer modell. So they even have no prototypes, 30 days before delivery?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

bennycog (17th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th August 2015), Selkie (17th August 2015), sijohn (17th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I so want so believe this man, I have listened to several interviews with this man, his english is good and I am a well travelled bilngual man but I still struggle to follow him.

Either way this man has courage, if what he claims is true he is in great danger from the powers that be/were and if not he is in great danger from disapointed clients.

I so wish to remain positive with this , please all who have knowledge and experience of this field and of this man and his technology, share freely with all Avalonians and thus eventually the rest of humanity.

Sijohn
    nd

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sijohn For This Post:

Mercedes (17th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 239 posts

I really would like this to come to be but, http://pesn.com/2015/08/12/9602649_K...ck-of-success/

If anyone does ever get a working unit, I would love to here about it, until then...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (17th August 2015), Magneticman (17th August 2015), sijohn (17th August 2015), Snoweagle (17th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 times in 5,523 posts

Ordering page. If it doesn't work out for you and you use a credit card i'm sure you will be covered.
    http://www.keshefoundation.org/shop-...uct/view/7/147
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

To me the offer looks either like a scam on purpose (to generate some income) or just somebody with good intentions combined with lack of understanding and knowledge. A serious offer would include an understandable explanation in detail how this device can be used. I would order it right now if I could see a realistic possibility that this device works somehow as a free energy source, but the information I get from the sales page doesn’t make any sense.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aviator For This Post:

Akasha (17th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th August 2015), Selkie (17th August 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,739 times in 1,354 posts

I also watched the video and if you turn off the sound, then all you have is a few 3D drawings. I think there is too much talk about what "will" happen and too little talk about what is happening in front of our eyes and why. There are too many conditions/limitations and too little raw truth. I like what Gerard Morin is doing, because he demonstrates it all, uncensored. Keshe is an interesting person with interesting ideas, unfortunately so far I have not seen much that works. But I hope he will just suddenly unveil a flying car, that is good enough for me.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Selkie (17th August 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a qualified automotive technician as well as a lecturer at a college teaching engineering subjects. According to this guy you can just plug the device into your car and it will provide your car with energy, thus saving on fuel.
    A load of crap!

An internal combustion engine do not run on electricity but on air and fuel mixture with a spark provided by a spark plug to ignite the compressed air/fuel mixture.
    On the older cars fitted with carburetors this will have absolutely have no effect and on the newer fuel injection vehicles it will harm the sensitive engine control computer.
    The only vehicle where his invention might work is electric driven vehicles and even on these vehicles I doubt if his device will be able to supply and maintain the amps needed to keep the vehicle running
    without overheating and blowing up his device. Any battery gets hot because of the ampere drawn from it and the higher the amperes, the more heat is created.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

Akasha (17th August 2015), Richard S. (18th August 2015), Selkie (17th August 2015), sijohn (17th August 2015), WhiteLove (17th August 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 times in 876 posts

I must check out this claim and since I have not followed the Keshe developments I am keen to peruse the science involved. It's not battery, it's not generating but it utilises plasma technology. And I love plasma tech.

SImple logic dictates, that any false cllaim made will put Keshe behind bars for a while based on the EU laws and furthermore it will destroy any credibility he has with his followers. Nor will the Iranian people allow him to bring the futuristic Iranian sciences into disrepute.

Coinsidentally, Iranian radar technologies have made the Aegis system of the West ineffective. Scrap metal in fact.

Personally, I would categorise this as a must have gadget just to see what it can do or otherwise. If nothing else keshe does deserve some kudos no matter how you view this claim.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

WhiteFeather (18th August 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member Xanth's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a lot going on at the keshe foundation, energy, health, removal of gravity, radiation clean up, world peace plan, anti-military magrav technology, technology tie ups with various governments including Iran, Russia and China.
    There's also a lot of people who are very threatened by where all this may be going - the aim is to free the common person ...
    There are great efforts to stop any of this info hitting the main stream - try searching for Mehran Keshe on wikipedia.
    There are also efforts to prevent the technology shipping ... most notably in the past by the Belgian government, but that slips into the 5 eyes countries, intelligence agencies, nato countries etc.
    You also balance this with an approach by Mehran Keshe which doesn't follow convential norms - all the technology will eventually be released freely without patents for the betterment of mankind - however releasing too much too soon has many destabalising effects.
    Suggesting that the technology should follow current norms and expectations is erroneous - its based on a physics that completly disagrees with everything most people have been taught - so it doesn't easily fit into preconceived slots of what for example an energy generator should be or how it should work.
    For small minded people its easy to poke fun at Keshe's rather eccentric approach - all you have to do for that is read peswiki - but that doesn't invalidate the technology -- all it means is that you should step back, wait a bit longer, and let keshe get on with developing his various technologies. If none of the stuff worked, the Keshe foundation wouldn't be under constant attack and people wouldn't be trying to kill Mehran Keshe - they only try and kill you when you've something they don't want to get out - that's a pretty common pattern in the free/new energy arena.
    Last edited by Xanth; 17th August 2015 at 23:28.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xanth For This Post:

chiki (18th August 2015), Ernie Nemeth (18th August 2015), WhiteFeather (18th August 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I find the video's hard to watch only because of the tangents that Keshe go's on But if you look at MIP website, http://xi4.com/2015/07/04/mission-po...tar-reactors/\ were you'll find some better concise explanations of the Technology.

As with all "free energy Tech" you have to keep an open mind, This is due to the fact we are on the "bleeding edge" of science here. If you don't test out the technology for yourself you really won't know if it works or not,

I have tested or been on teams were "free energy tech" has been tested and have found mix results but I personally believe what the Keshe foundation is going on about with plasma technology is almost on the mark as with most of the tech out there is working on similar principals, we are getting close to free energy,

All I can say is try and build the Keshe beads/generator and any other tech don't poo poo it till you
    personally have attempted to build any of these “free energy” Tech's

Remember, with exploration comes innovation. We sadly these day are so fixed or flaming other peoples innovations due to our own personal ego and dogma, That means we end up close our eyes to the possibilities that are available to us. This is what the Cabbal wants so they can control you.

So before you go flaming a teams innovations, Do the work to prove them right or wrong. And if you haven't then the polite thing to do is keep you opinions to yourself as you are only stuck in your own mind and dogma.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chiki For This Post:

badmotorfinger (18th August 2015), WhiteFeather (18th August 2015), Xanth (18th August 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

This is meant to disappoint free energy seekers to not to try again. Any true free energy device will be quickly suppress keshe been there long and famous. I have Been on free energy for many many years to know the ropes. Take a look at the threads where people are supposed to be building. I have not found anyone claiming success and the spear-headers during the start are nowhere to be found around the subject matter.
    Free energy is very real you just have to know how and where to look.

29. Link to Post #16
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    I am a qualified automotive technician as well as a lecturer at a college teaching engineering subjects. According to this guy you can just plug the device into your car and it will provide your car with energy, thus saving on fuel.
    A load of crap!

An internal combustion engine do not run on electricity but on air and fuel mixture with a spark provided by a spark plug to ignite the compressed air/fuel mixture.
    On the older cars fitted with carburetors this will have absolutely have no effect and on the newer fuel injection vehicles it will harm the sensitive engine control computer.
    The only vehicle where his invention might work is electric driven vehicles and even on these vehicles I doubt if his device will be able to supply and maintain the amps needed to keep the vehicle running
    without overheating and blowing up his device. Any battery gets hot because of the ampere drawn from it and the higher the amperes, the more heat is created.
    Me too and I agree with what you said 100%. Its almost unbelievable that he will make such a claim as if not many people out there understand how an ICE works. Or maybe is is just trying to be funny. Makes me laugh though haha

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

chiki (18th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread