+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The equivalent of 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Default Re: The equivalent of 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M

......found out what I was looking for thank you.

Last edited by seko; 17th December 2011 at 22:39.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: The equivalent of 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The thing about this one is that even jewelers use these devices for making perfect jewelery.

There are well over 10,000 of these devices in use all the time (for jewelery use). Far more, I'd say....but I'm not exactly sure of the number of these torch type devices (specific versions) that are out there.

The technology is far more widely available than you would think. It is used in the jewelery trade as it is the only thing that allows for perfect blending with no effluents of any kind, for glass and additives or any other work that a jeweler might do.
    I know an artist friend who made his own and uses it to weld his creations. I've been up to my eyeballs in working out sustainable energy solutions, along with energy audits, a fascinating subject, and of course, Brown Gas fits right in; however... and wouldn't you know there has to be a "however", the subject of fuel alternatives is still such a no-no at the college level, its a stomach churner.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Carmody (9th December 2014)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The simple solution to the political/evil cabal problem preventing all the alternative energy from coming forth is to implement it and don't tell anyone- such that it would attract the attention of the wrong types. Roll-out won't be as it would if the capitalists were to get the green light, but it will happen because it must.
    Too many see only the potential to make money selling the technology. It has been shown heretofore that will not be allowed to happen- until the world becomes free of the chains that bind it.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crossroader For This Post:

Carmody (9th December 2014), Hughe (9th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Several good interviews here, explaining what Brown's Gas is and how it works electro-mechanically.
    Even multiplies gold ore, by 30%.
    I want a Brown's Gas Flame thrower on my holster now.

http://www.energeticsecrets.com/ener...ech-conference

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (16th May 2012), seko (15th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

bumpity. TTT.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

This is a difficult and touchy subject. It will take some time to gather the information.

In the meantime, here's some light reading.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Brown%27s_Gas

On radiation or radioactive materials:

http://www.eagle-research.com/cms/node/456

What can BG do to help?

To answer that you need to understand that the only effective radioactive neutralization protocol I currently know of, that uses BG, is to mix the radioactive material with approximately equal quantities of iron and aluminum (by volume) and heat the whole mixture to liquid (using a BG flame). When the mixture is hot enough it will explode... not like a bomb, more like a firecracker.

Iron and aluminum make thermite (research thermite to learn the optimum quantities to use), and the BG provides the special transmutation energy. BG exhibits transmutative characteristics in other applications too, like processing ore.

Most materials are radioactive because the electrons have been stripped off the molecules; the nucleus then ejects particles of various kinds (radioactivity) to try to 'balance' the 'weight' (and transmute to a lighter, glasslike, material). Somehow, the molecules are able to use the special energy in the BG to complete this transmutation in seconds (instead of millennia), when the material is molten and given the shock of the thermite explosion.

So it's impractical to use BG, as far as I know, on anything that you don't want to destroy. The BG 'explodes' the material and does the neutralization during the explosion. You need to affect the material on an atomic level to neutralize the radioactivity.

Also it's impractical to use BG on any material that isn't concentrated radioactive. It takes electrical power to make the BG, plus quantities of iron and aluminum to make the explosive reaction.

Thus, BG works well to neutralize CONCENTRATED nuclear waste, like spent fuel rods or decommissioned warheads, but practically useless at remediation of radioactive materials that have dispersed into the general environment.

BG has been proven (Canada government certified tests) to be an extremely effective, practical and inexpensive method to neutralize the radioactivity of materials generally produced by nuclear powerplants. The neutralization can be done onsite, eliminating the need for transportation and storage of nuclear waste.

There is an organization (PACE) that has been lobbying for the Canadian Government to use BG to neutralize radioactive waste... with zero results. It seems that the Nuclear Industry does NOT want it's waste neutralized. I think they see it as potentially useful to make small power sources (like nuclear batteries), bullets, etc.

I have assembled a bunch of information, (including a video showing the testing being done at the Canadian research reactor at Chalk River Ontario), that documents what I've just told you. No need to buy it unless you want to be involved with using BG to neutralize concentrated radioactive materials.
    I know someone who knows someone connected to 'chalk river'.

The question was sent down the pipeline, regarding if this test and the results given and recorded in the given video, are 'for real'.

The answer sent back, was..... YES.

Chalk river, BTW.. is Canada's version of 'Lawrence Livermore Labs', AKA the USA's version of Nuclear research facilities at the highest US Federal level.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th May 2012 at 03:54.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (16th May 2012), nearing (16th May 2012), seko (16th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

For some of the results obtained:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Following up on my post above about Brown's gas:

Is Browns Gas practical?

People have developed generators, welding torches, and even car engines. One person drove around in a car for two years now using only water and a couple of batteries.
    • "When we run out of fuel (water), we go into the gas station and grab the hose and fill it up again. No money is ever paid for gasoline! We are now good for another 1,000 miles".
    You can use implosion technology to decay radiation. Yull has a way, using Browns Gas to disintegrate radio active products and decreases their toxic decay "half life" process from millions of years to only seconds!!! - Why are scientists not using these principles to eliminate toxic radiation waist? "I don't know..." says Brown.

Yull discusses how the energy tycoons are only interested in getting money.

"Taking care of the world is secondary to them, money is first". The politician turns a blind eye, and continues to bury this poisonous toxic radiation from the nuclear generations plants. A machine that could eliminate radiation waste is only $100,000 (as compared to millions to just seal it and bury it). Where are their minds?
    From: http://nottaughtinschools.com/Yull-B...Interview.html

10) Directing the flame at Cobalt-60 radiation was reduced by 70% in the sample.
    11) Directing the flame at Americium the radiation was reduced 96%.

For more information on these test results contact: The Planetary Association for Clean Energy, Inc.100 Bronson Ave, suite 1001Ottawa, Ontario K1R 6G8Canada(613) 236-6265 fax: (613) 235-5876

Last edited by Hervé; 16th May 2012 at 20:53.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carmody (17th May 2012), StandingWave (22nd January 2016)

13. Link to Post #48
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

b u m p

14. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Carmody (28th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Again, this is the technology that 'ends' fukushima, and it is not being used.

Within this thread is the exact methodology.

I HAVE USED BROWN'S GAS GENERATORS MYSELF.

My information is not second hand.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (28th August 2013), Firinn (16th June 2014), hohoemi (28th August 2013), meeradas (28th August 2013), seko (8th December 2014), ulli (28th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Bump Bump Bump
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

Carmody (17th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

bump!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

meeradas (8th December 2014), noprophet (8th December 2014), PurpleLama (8th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

This should be a priority thread; at least, make it a sticky one.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

noprophet (8th December 2014), PurpleLama (8th December 2014), ulli (8th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

bump!

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Ok - I'll meet you half way - I just made this thread sticky. It is a potentially valuable "gateway drug" to extending our understanding to a far better physics, and associated energy technology, than we have now.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (8th December 2014), BongoBob (8th December 2014), Carmody (9th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (8th December 2014), noprophet (8th December 2014), PurpleLama (8th December 2014), Reinhard (8th December 2014), seko (8th December 2014), ulli (8th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #54
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

Thanks, Paul.
    Excellent.
    Last edited by meeradas; 8th December 2014 at 08:38. Reason: removing gif

26. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Carmody (9th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    bump!

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Ok - I'll meet you half way - I just made this thread sticky. It is a potentially valuable "gateway drug" to extending our understanding to a far better physics, and associated energy technology, than we have now.
    How about Paul changing the subject to reflect Brown's gas so folks understand what the thread is emphasizing.. ?

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    How about Paul changing the subject to reflect Brown's gas so folks understand what the thread is emphasizing.. ?
    My reading of Carmody's title and opening post is that he actually intends to begin the discussion talking about cars and reducing pollution, and then, once the reader was with him on that, bring in the topic of Brown's Gas.

The title fits well with that intention, so I shall leave it as it is.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

meeradas (9th December 2014)

30. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My reading of Carmody's title and opening post is that he actually intends to begin the discussion talking about cars and reducing pollution, and then, once the reader was with him on that, bring in the topic of Brown's Gas.

The title fits well with that intention, so I shall leave it as it is.
    Fine - the reader will figure out then, the thread is about browns gas being used everywhere, just that the title gets one to read the thread expecting to see something else..

31. Link to Post #58
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    ... just that the title gets one to read the thread expecting to see something else..
    Clever little bugger, ain't he!? Got you (and me) reading... while leaving no clue to Google and others' spiders...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bob (8th December 2014), meeradas (9th December 2014), seko (8th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    ... just that the title gets one to read the thread expecting to see something else..
    Clever little bugger, ain't he!? Got you (and me) reading... while leaving no clue to Google and others' spiders...
    Well. Look at post 17, 18, 13, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 32, 38, 44 - ULLI spells it out pretty clearly what this thread is about.., 46 (OP reiterating browns gas again..), your post 47, 49

If a reader wanted to know about browns gas and re-reading how it can be used in cars, planes, boats, welding torches, cleaning up fukushima waste, they could do a search.

The post was read cause to know about 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M - what does it mean?

A title of something like Browns Gas is a solution for Pollution in transport - everywhere ! would help one understand, would help search for Browns Gas Solutions.. Post 17 spells it out quite clear why the title should be changed.
    Last edited by Bob; 8th December 2014 at 22:51.

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

IMO, pollution is the 'concern' hook for the general population, and the 'price' of that...... is also the big concern.

So the two big hooks are in the title.

What hast man to give up to the gods, what desired glories must he retard from....in order to achieve such noble ends, such freedoms?

What stands in humanity's way of reducing such levels of pollution?

The answer......?:

NOT VERY MUCH.

Thus with the virtual press of a button, when it comes to will, drive, pressure, aim... and...most importantly... capacity to stay on a given thing, to ride it through, a thing simple it's complexities.....

30 second ads, simple phrases and a few sprinkled headlines are what wins elections and wars. Thus, bring no complexity here.

Maintain it in simplicity, so the beginning is the unfolding - is the answer - is the follow through - is the end game.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (9th December 2014), thunder24 (9th December 2014), ulli (9th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast