+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The equivalent of 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: The equivalent of 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    IMO, pollution is the 'concern' hook for the general population, and the 'price' of that...... is also the big concern.

So the two big hooks are in the title.

[..]
    Browns Gas is a solution for Pollution in transportation - everywhere !

TWO big hooks in the title that way

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The equivalent of 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M

Ok Bob, lets fix the title.

But, to address my concern about the low cost of taking 2.85 billion cars off the road, and that it is not being done.

The sheer hypocrisy that is happening here, nay.. the insane level of hypocrisy.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (21st January 2015), Flash (19th January 2015), onawah (16th October 2016), TelosianEmbrace (6th February 2015), ulli (19th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Some Brown’s Gas mnemonics

Charlie Brown’s Gas: you can take it to the Banksy

Name:  charlie brown's gas.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  9.1 KB

Remember Gordon Brown’s Gas: a vast improvement on Blair’s hot air

Name:  220px-Gordon_Brown_IMF.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  12.4 KB

Inflate your ego with Dan Brown’s Gas:

Name:  160px-Dan_brown_signature.svg.png
Views: 277
Size:  3.8 KB

Take a walk in the park on Capability Brown’s Grass:

Name:  capability brown's grass.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  10.9 KB

Brownies shop at Brown’s Glass: http://www.brownsglass.com/
    Last edited by araucaria; 19th January 2015 at 14:33.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (19th January 2015), onawah (16th October 2016), ulli (19th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote One of my eminent scientific contacts, has just confirmed that the HH2 system actually creates a form of Plasma inside a combustion engine when we induct Hydrogen and airborne Nitrogen to bind together. HH2 is causing a "COOL FUSION" that causes all of the fuel and toxic poisons to be incinerated during the spark combustion processes, often Zero or Low HC, CO & Nox emissions.

The good new is that existing fuels can now be cleaned of toxic exhaust discharges from tailpipes.

Existing gasoline and diesel can be cleaned of harmful poisons during combustion.

HH2 systems can do this using a few pennies of water, Pure Hydrogen and Pure Oxygen is created at 12 volts and low amps.

This process should become mandatory on every combustion engine, cars, trucks, boats, ships and trains.
    http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_En...fueled_engines

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), meeradas (16th February 2015), onawah (16th October 2016), TelosianEmbrace (6th February 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    You need a seed material as the HHO gas (brown's gas) brings everything it comes into contact with, to the point of electrical conductivity that is a match for the atomic electro-potential of energetic release that is in a hydrogen atom.

Quantum to quantum discrete atomic coupling and dimensional interface. Also known as chemistry, in this world.

as the hydrogen potential dominates as it is the highest or closest to aetheric frequential/angular/polar perfection, the first element....thus... every element deals with this energetic additive/interaction differently, but the result is invariably a form of perfected connection or action completed.

Total burn, total action, no effluent, perfect burn.
    I'm under the pump at work at the moment and unfortunately I don't have time for the additional follow up research your posts inevitably lead me to do. Therefore at the risk of confirming yet again my status as, relatively speaking, a complete imbecile in these matters what you describe here instantly struck me as being in the realm of plasma physics.

I accept that this may be potentially so far off base as to be out of the field but if not then would you describe the Pantone/Geet system as being a poor cousin of this type of process?

Second question, does it matter what the seed material is because if not then surely what is presently going to landfill presents yet another useful application of such processing?

Lastly, another indulgence if I may, a link to the a thread you started (and I seem to have lost amongst all the recent drama) about driving testing for psycopathy from a grass roots perspective. Out of a lot of what I have seen here to date, that one struck me as one of the sharpest suggestions for collective action that could bring about really useful change by a country mile...

cheers

PS Bumpity bumpity bump
    It is a flame, but a 'plasma' flame....... it is electrical in nature. Which is why it has a ambient temperature measured at about 265 degrees F.

It runs at hydrogen bonding/breaking eV levels, at the quantum scale, and attacks whatever it is adjacent to, in the quantum sense.

Basically it is expanded , notched apart, like unzipped and locked apart like a set of two stairs that are imperfectly interlocked.

when it is 'arc struck', ie, ignited, it decays, back into water. Collapses, actually, back to being about 1860 times smaller in volume, no longer a gas, but a liquid. It does it atomically, quantumly, with the eV rates of hydrogen, element number one on the atomic chart..., in the act of disruption of adjacent atomic systems. Which is WHY it sublimates ANYTHING into zero. Including all pollution AND C02. it breaks anything down. The higher the dielectric situation the more explosive, electrically, the contact point. Yet it can't boil/heat water.

The active area, or flame burn rate is actually a plasma decay of HHO back to water, and it runs at about ..what was it...2700M a second, or about 9000ft per second?

INTERACTIVE COMBUSTION EFFECT

Quote Theoretical flame temperature is 2,210 to 2,900 degrees C. However, it changes with different applications. Tests have been made which exceed 6,000 degrees C. Further tests have been conducted indicating in excess of 8,400 degrees C. (8,400 C. = 15,1 52 F.).

The flame produced when Brown's Gas is ignited under 40 to 60 psi pressure is initially yellow in color and quickly reverts to a neutral blue cone with a long extension of a pale red/blue flame. There are several distinct regions, called mantles, within the flame's sheath. The remarkable property of this flame is that it is NOT formed as a set of explosions, but is formed as a set of implosions. Consequently, the classical theory of combustion products, highest temperature region and other specifics must be revised. The central blue cone is the region separating the inner sustained vacuum from the continuously forming implosion produced and it is in this narrow band that the novel combustion situation is sustained.
    Quote DC power conversion efficiency to thermal energy of the produced gas is 95%. AC to DC conversion may be as high as 98%; so the maximum efficiency of the gas production from AC supply is 91.3%. A focal factor of this system is its ability to produce gas immediately (and cheaply) on demand as required. Inherent problems of storage and loss by leakage are not relevant. The neutral flame of the gas is important for welding and also as a clean heat source of energy capable of replacing fossil fuels.
    Quote If Brown's Gas is exposed to a heat source, it will expand. Implosion of this expanded gas will utilize atmospheric pressure. Numerous pumping applications and the development of atmospheric implosion motors are the result. Implosion, as a single reaction, only occurs with this gas and is impossible with other known substances! When Brown's Gas burns, it turns into water. When it is produced from water using electrolysis, it expands 1,860 to 1. Implosion is achieved with a high frequency spark of 9,00 0 Volts or higher. When subjected to electric ignition. it uniquely implodes (patented in March, 1990 after 8 years process time) producing a near perfect vacuum. Upon implosion, vacuum is 1,859. The remaining "1" becomes once again a pure form of water. Only a low decibel "ping" accompanies the implosion. The speed of detonation (or burn rate) is greater than 3,600 meters per second. There is no contraction - expansion effect when the gas is imploded only contraction. Little heat is lost to the equipment in an implosion cycle. The low cost of gas production than ensures an inexpensive method for production of ultra high vacuum.
    There it is.

actually, in excess of 3600 meters a second. for reference, IIRC.. Acetylene's 'flame rate', or burn speed is about 2700ft per second. This 3600m a second of Brown's gas... far exceeds all other gasses, in flame rate or burn speed.

http://amasci.com/weird/bgf1.html

Oh yes, it enacts transmutation, with the right situation of seed materials and application. Thus, it has the capacity to end almost all strategic and precious metals markets.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th February 2015 at 01:58.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), meeradas (16th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #66
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

It's funny how the most important information concerning pollution from man made sources...and how to fix it nearly immediately........ can get lost like that.

People talk about caring and paying attention.

However, this thread does illustrate how many go for sensationalism over substance.

I could change the title of the thread, but that does a disservice to what is within it. It's sad really. Real actual rubber on the ground... and it is totally missed, like someone run down in a stampede of ignorance.
    I have no experience working with Brown's Gas… But if it can be used as you say, why is there no one offering it commercially? The alternative media would be all over it if you could buy a device that generates clean power at a reasonable price. If $7,000 are all it takes to have a working device that you can present, I just don't understand why I haven't seen any offers or advertisements for it. Or maybe just an easy-to-understand instruction for how to build a generator with a cost-benefit-analysis.
    Last edited by christian; 16th February 2015 at 12:32.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), meeradas (16th February 2015), Rich (16th October 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    It's funny how the most important information concerning pollution from man made sources...and how to fix it nearly immediately........ can get lost like that.

People talk about caring and paying attention.

However, this thread does illustrate how many go for sensationalism over substance.

I could change the title of the thread, but that does a disservice to what is within it. It's sad really. Real actual rubber on the ground... and it is totally missed, like someone run down in a stampede of ignorance.
    I have no experience working with Brown's Gas… But if it can be used as you say, why is there no one offering it commercially? The alternative media would be all over it if you could buy a device that generates clean power at a reasonable price. If $7,000 are all it takes to have a working device that you can present, I just don't understand why I haven't seen any offers or advertisements for it. Or maybe just an easy-to-understand instruction for how to build a generator with a cost-benefit-analysis.
    If you look at my last post, you find that it can and does have the capacity to upset multiple applecarts, to change the entire lay of the political landscape, the military landscape, the energy landscape, the scientific landscape, and the financial landscape.... and thus, the entire spectrum of all potential human landscapes of humanity's continued and flowing expression.

This is why it is all about control and refutation in debate.

It is one front upon which humanity is pushing back against control paradigms, in thousands of personal instances.

In all seriousness, the SHT technology that is shown in this article, which was exhibited at a military trade show... and was bought up by black military concerns --- this SHT technology is based on brown's gas production. It is a modification of the fundamental of brown's gas production.

Quote In this article, they named Solar Hydrogen Trends as one of the biggest sensations of this autumn and mentioned the recent participation at the «Defense Energy Conference». It was noted that the hydrogen production technology of Solar Hydrogen Trends may allow Pentagon to lower at least three times the fuel costs for its military equipment.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

The electrical output equivalent from an input of 414 Wh was calculated to be 626 KWh or COP close to 1500 times.
    As a matter of fact, their 'creation' of SHT technology, is coming past/well after my proclamation(s), publicly, in multiple areas/fronts/forums of HOW to do exactly that..with brown's gas.

Some of them (explanations of how to create the SHT technology) being very prominent on this forum.

http://pesn.com/2014/12/20/9602585_S...g-US-dominant/

When you read some of the data (on the listed page) on their 'decision' to get it to the pentagon, and lock out everyone else, you find out how stunningly naive they are in their level of knowledge and outlook.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th February 2015 at 15:20.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), christian (16th February 2015), meeradas (16th February 2015), thunder24 (16th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Note, I finally decided on something..which is to add 'The equivalent of' to the start of the title of the thread.

The new title: "The equivalent of 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M", etc.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (16th February 2015)

16. Link to Post #69
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Note, I finally decided on something..which is to add 'The equivalent of' to the start of the title of the thread.

The new title: "The equivalent of 2.85 billion fewer polluting cars on the road....for $60M", etc.
    ... Done!

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carmody (17th February 2015), meeradas (16th February 2015)

18. Link to Post #70
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

If you look at my last post, you find that it can and does have the capacity to upset multiple applecarts, to change the entire lay of the political landscape, the military landscape, the energy landscape, the scientific landscape, and the financial landscape.... and thus, the entire spectrum of all potential human landscapes of humanity's continued and flowing expression.

This is why it is all about control and refutation in debate.

It is one front upon which humanity is pushing back against control paradigms, in thousands of personal instances.

In all seriousness, the SHT technology that is shown in this article, which was exhibited at a military trade show... and was bought up by black military concerns --- this SHT technology is based on brown's gas production. It is a modification of the fundamental of brown's gas production.

Quote In this article, they named Solar Hydrogen Trends as one of the biggest sensations of this autumn and mentioned the recent participation at the «Defense Energy Conference». It was noted that the hydrogen production technology of Solar Hydrogen Trends may allow Pentagon to lower at least three times the fuel costs for its military equipment.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

The electrical output equivalent from an input of 414 Wh was calculated to be 626 KWh or COP close to 1500 times.
    As a matter of fact, their 'creation' of SHT technology, is coming past/well after my proclamation(s), publicly, in multiple areas/fronts/forums of HOW to do exactly that..with brown's gas.

Some of them (explanations of how to create the SHT technology) being very prominent on this forum.

http://pesn.com/2014/12/20/9602585_S...g-US-dominant/

When you read some of the data (on the listed page) on their 'decision' to get it to the pentagon, and lock out everyone else, you find out how stunningly naive they are in their level of knowledge and outlook.
    I understand that it could possibly upset lots of folks. But I don't understand why people don't just build, use, and sell Brown's Gas generators. Anybody who figured out how to build one should be eager to market these, I'd think. What's in the way? If it's relatively easy to build, I can't see how the system could suppress all efforts to do bring this out.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), Rich (16th October 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

There are probably 10's of thousands of browns gas generators out there, right now.

So it is more of a case of the world needed to jump on a given bandwagon.

Saving the world is not as immediate and sexy as 'banging hot chicks'. Which is a rude sounding way of clarifying day to day nature of the deeper issues -- of 'the monkey in the man' ruling the thought creation process.

Combine that, with the issue of control of information, control of expression, the catering to of weakness, and the overall stressing of humanity into the gutter of animal thinking as pride in societal standing and cultural expression... instead of projecting idealism as an ideal...that is what is killing humanity.

Oligarchy, monarchies, imperialism, which are founded on scociopathy and psychopathy as a fundamental in their constitution --otherwise they would not work-- these systems circumvent and crush the emergence of expression into any form of higher ideal which does not bow to them. For them to exist, at all, ultimately they must crush and control all emergent forms of idealism and humanitarianism.... in all forms of human expression. For such thinking and being can break their viability and capacity to exist.

There's a war on, and it's happening right here, today, inside of anyone reading this.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd February 2015 at 22:32.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (22nd January 2016), araucaria (24th February 2015), Baby Steps (24th February 2015), conk (16th February 2017), Flash (22nd January 2016), JRS (24th February 2015), Krist (29th October 2015), meeradas (23rd September 2015)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

A new atomic construction aspect of H2O is found.

In reality, it has always been there, it is only now recognized.

It has been used by the creators of the SHT technology, which was apparently bought out by the US military (navy, IIRC). The SHT technology and other researchers have used these aspects to make water break down, atomically, in ways that appear to be over unity, but in fact are merely using the avenues available, which science is only now proclaiming to exist.

Ice-like phonons in liquid water discovered

For more than 100 years, scientists have debated what the underlying molecular structure of water is, and the common view has been that H2O molecules are either "water-like" or "ice-like." Now through computer simulation conducted at the Institute for Advanced Computational Science (IACS) at Stony Brook University, researchers can illustrate that the structure and dynamics of hydrogen bonding in liquid water is more similar to ice than previously thought. The finding, published in Nature Communications , changes the common understanding of the molecular nature of water and has relevance to many fields, such as climate science and molecular biophysics, and technologies such as desalinization and water-based energy production.

In condensed matter physics, phonons are considered to be a solid-state phenomenon and can be visualized as collective vibrations that propagate through a material. More precisely, a phonon is the fundamental quantum mechanical unit of lattice vibration. Optical phonons are a type of phonon that interact with electromagnetic radiation. These can be visualized as peaks in the infrared absorption spectrum in ice.

In the paper, "The hydrogen-bond network of water supports propagating optical phonon-like modes," lead author Daniel C. Elton, a PhD candidate, and Marivi Fernandez-Serra, PhD, Associate Professor, in the Department of Physics and Astronomy and IACS, show that propagating vibrations or phonons can exist in water, just as in ice.

"No microscopes can allow us to directly see the behavior of water molecules and their pattern of hydrogen bonding. Therefore by simulating liquid water using the fundamental laws of physics, the structure and motion of molecules in water can be analyzed in great detail beyond what microscopes can reveal of liquid water," said Elton. "Our method involved both experimental data and extensive molecular dynamics simulations, and we found that the optical phonon coupling leads to similar absorption peaks also found in ice."

The authors used a new high-powered computer cluster at Stony Brook's IACS to create the water dynamics simulations. By centering on water's unique hydrogen bond network, they routinely demonstrated that optical phonon-like modes can propagate the hydrogen bond network, just as in ice. Unlike in ice, however, hydrogen bonds in water are constantly being broken and reformed, so the phonons only last for about one trillionth of a second yet can travel over long distances up to two nanometers.

"Our findings challenge older ideas about water dynamics, which characterized peaks in the absorption spectrum as being due to the vibrational motions of at most a few molecules, as in ice," said Professor Fernandez-Serra. "We found water peaks in spectra correspond to two different types of phonons, called longitudinal and transverse. The shifting of the position of the longitudinal and transverse peaks with temperature can be related to important structural changes in the hydrogen bond network, which provides a new window into how water's structure changes with temperature."

Additionally, by comparing several different simulation techniques, the authors also found that the current non-polarizable water models used in biophysics fail to capture the higher frequency optical phonons. This work builds on their previous work , which showed that polarizable models are more accurate than the more often used non-polarizable models.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I work in these areas of science. I hold patents in these (sort of) areas. I'm ahead of the "cutting edge" research, with full fledged functional process patents on things they have yet to understand.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd January 2016 at 03:42.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

meeradas (21st October 2016), StandingWave (22nd January 2016), ThePythonicCow (22nd January 2016)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

This is a difficult and touchy subject. It will take some time to gather the information.

In the meantime, here's some light reading.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Brown%27s_Gas (dead link!)

On radiation or radioactive materials:

http://www.eagle-research.com/cms/node/456

What can BG do to help?

To answer that you need to understand that the only effective radioactive neutralization protocol I currently know of, that uses BG, is to mix the radioactive material with approximately equal quantities of iron and aluminum (by volume) and heat the whole mixture to liquid (using a BG flame). When the mixture is hot enough it will explode... not like a bomb, more like a firecracker.

Iron and aluminum make thermite (research thermite to learn the optimum quantities to use), and the BG provides the special transmutation energy. BG exhibits transmutative characteristics in other applications too, like processing ore.

Most materials are radioactive because the electrons have been stripped off the molecules; the nucleus then ejects particles of various kinds (radioactivity) to try to 'balance' the 'weight' (and transmute to a lighter, glasslike, material). Somehow, the molecules are able to use the special energy in the BG to complete this transmutation in seconds (instead of millennia), when the material is molten and given the shock of the thermite explosion.

So it's impractical to use BG, as far as I know, on anything that you don't want to destroy. The BG 'explodes' the material and does the neutralization during the explosion. You need to affect the material on an atomic level to neutralize the radioactivity.

Also it's impractical to use BG on any material that isn't concentrated radioactive. It takes electrical power to make the BG, plus quantities of iron and aluminum to make the explosive reaction.

Thus, BG works well to neutralize CONCENTRATED nuclear waste, like spent fuel rods or decommissioned warheads, but practically useless at remediation of radioactive materials that have dispersed into the general environment.

BG has been proven (Canada government certified tests) to be an extremely effective, practical and inexpensive method to neutralize the radioactivity of materials generally produced by nuclear powerplants. The neutralization can be done onsite, eliminating the need for transportation and storage of nuclear waste.

There is an organization (PACE) that has been lobbying for the Canadian Government to use BG to neutralize radioactive waste... with zero results. It seems that the Nuclear Industry does NOT want it's waste neutralized. I think they see it as potentially useful to make small power sources (like nuclear batteries), bullets, etc.

I have assembled a bunch of information, (including a video showing the testing being done at the Canadian research reactor at Chalk River Ontario), that documents what I've just told you. No need to buy it unless you want to be involved with using BG to neutralize concentrated radioactive materials.
    "the nucleus then ejects particles of various kinds (radioactivity) to try to 'balance' the 'weight' "

actually, the reality we know is wholly topological and holographic. what we call an atom is being adjusted through multi-axis spin differential, down into being stable in it's topological frame of reference, a reference which is to itself only.... as a bubbled comparative-differential, between each 'angle of view aggregate', that we collectively call '3d-unidirectional timespace'.

If you understand that, you've got the key to 'who, what, when, where, why, and how'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th October 2016 at 15:59.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

conk (20th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (16th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4