Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 65 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1286

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #1021
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

There truly is nothing called "chance" for it seems all is a spiral looping of energies that interweave and bring before our gaze connections with other places and times and lives. Along this line I visited this thread last night, shortly before encountering another lifetime.

As Lionhawk wrote, and Shadowself emphasizes above, pay attention and "look at the things that you loved as a child to understand your past lives ... it all connects in some way." This extends to encountering in your present life the "other selves" of those you have encountered in past lifetimes. In my case, it had been someone holding a grudge for long years against me, and I allowed him to vent his anger to me as I tried to connect and see where it was all coming from. Some hours later, my soul let me know through my body of one past connection.

My upper chest shook for many minutes as the remembering came, and then, still with the continuous upper chest shaking I went to internet and read and read about those I had seen. Eventually the shaking ceased as the Knowing settled in. But I had seen a crown on the man I had met in battle (the one who was present-day angry at me and who had lost his life back then). Thus went searching this morning on internet to try to find a crown like the one seen on him. In the search I stopped cold at seeing this - though it is from an entirely different time frame and lifetime, I again experienced energies of recognition, this time coming in through the crown chakra instead of the high heart chakra.

Name:  Charlemagne had this talisman made for Hildegarde.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  34.8 KB

The history page I saw this on says this of it:
    "Charlemagne had a sapphire talisman/amulet made for his wife by the sorcerers of the court of Haroun el Raschid, Emperor of the East. The talisman had two large cabochon sapphires. One was oval and the other was square. They were set into a remnant of the wood from the Holy Cross (the Cross of Jesus) and a small piece of the Virgin's hair. It was to make their love constant. It must have worked, since he never stopped loving her. This talisman was buried with him at Aix-la-Chapelle, in 814, and re-discovered when the tomb was opened by Otto III in 1000. The talisman was then preserved in the treasury of the Cathedral until it was given, by the canons, to Empress Josephine in 1804, to wear at her coronation."

The way energies loop and return as we live our lives in the eternal "Now", is that my soul not only projected the personality of Charlemagne's wife, Hildegard, but also projected Josephine. And both Charlemagne and Napoleon were personalities projected from likewise the same soul. And the shards of the supposed "true cross of Christ" were brought from Jerusalem by Helena, mother of Constantine back in the early 300's AD. It all loops together - everything is connected.

Yet none of that was the life I had been reading about - which was a very complicated bunch of people in Rome around the time of Diocletian and Constantine...

I thought that since this thread seems to have prompted for me the opening wider of the door into another lifetime - one I'd sort of felt years ago but encountered firmly last night - I thought it appropriate to post this little window onto how all of us have similar strands of energy linking us with past relationships and lifetimes.

The more I live in awareness of this, the more it becomes evident.

Oh, and this photo is of the Lindau Gospel, created under order of Charlemagne and supervised by his beloved friend, Alcuin. Years ago I came across this gospel and was stunned, knowing that I knew this book. That's the way things work. Years agos ago I'd bought a journal with a copy of the back Lindau Gospel cover on it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlemagne's Lindau gospel front.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	370.1 KB
ID:	32781

Name:	Charlemagne's Lindau gospel back cover.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	729.0 KB
ID:	32782

2. Link to Post #1022
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Thanks Meggings!

Just thought along those lines I'll add some of my favorite John Trudell and the opening of Coyote Logics...

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2016), Billy (11th February 2016), Calz (8th February 2016), Constance (7th February 2016), Hym (7th February 2016), Lionhawk (8th February 2016), Lost N Found (8th February 2016), Marianne (8th February 2016), Matthew (8th February 2016), Meggings (7th February 2016)

4. Link to Post #1023
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Hi Lionhawk and everyone

Been a while since i have posted but would love to throw a log on the fire

I have had a roller-coaster ride the past year, well probably longer, but my life smacked me in the head the past year, like a 'dark night of the soul'. and i'm glad to say i am coming out of it, i hope a much better person
    The greatest thing i have learnt going through this is,( it may sound like a cliche)'Treat others how you would want to be treated, if we all did this, this world would be a much better place. Don't be quick to judge others, you don't know what is going on in their life. Think before you speak, what you say, and how you say it, has a profound effect on others'. And be kind to yourself; you have 'negative' qualities,' learn from them'
    love and hugs to all

Sharon

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2016), Billy (11th February 2016), Calz (8th February 2016), Constance (7th February 2016), Frenchy (8th February 2016), Hym (7th February 2016), Lionhawk (8th February 2016), Lost N Found (8th February 2016), Matthew (8th February 2016), Meggings (7th February 2016), raregem (15th February 2016), Shadowself (8th February 2016)

6. Link to Post #1024
    Thanks

Learninglight,

Welcome to the fire! So glad to have you here. Feel free to take the talking stick anytime....no judgements attached to that stick and all are welcome.

Judging others is something you won't find much of on this thread so you're in the right place!

The funniest thing is I just removed myself from a forum where judgements are rampant! I won't be missing that for sure. When you point out the obvious you get judged...how does that work? Well...I'm glad to say I stood my ground and spoke my mind and am done with it.

People are of all different persuasion and thoughts. When we can learn not to judge them by that perhaps we will finally evolve to see the beauty in things you never expected.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2016), Billy (11th February 2016), Calz (8th February 2016), Constance (8th February 2016), Frenchy (8th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (8th February 2016), Lost N Found (8th February 2016), Matthew (8th February 2016)

8. Link to Post #1025
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Talking Still Breathing

Afternoon Folks!

It is always good to see the fire is still going despite my absence. This is the first time in over a week that this laptop has been on. My apologies for not being able to respond to all the well wishers here at our campfire. Today my vision has actually improve compared to a week ago. First time in a good couple of months where I can actually read your post without any glasses on, including my prescription, reading, and magnifier. Little fuzzy but very much improved. THANKS BILLY!

Let's just say it has been one tough week. I don't know how to explain what happened this passed week without sounding like a drama queen. But I will just say it was a process that I choose to go through. There are some things that I'll spare you as far as details. In short, 3 weeks ago, in one of my mini sessions, I was presented with an opportunity to go through a transformation. My choice involved the knowing that it would be a very painful process. Also why it had to be so painful. When I questioned my mirror and asked, "really?" Since I know there are folks out there who also have special healing gifts to assist folks without all the pain associated with their memories. I just blew off the session. But apparently I had already made the choice to go through it because my heart was ready to go through it.

3 days. That's 72 hours. What this was all about was not so much releasing trapped energy but about being able to operate on another frequency bandwidth by separating my soul from another construct of reality. The pain was used as a laser to cut the soul away from the construct. Kind of like birthing pains. That extreme. I keep getting a vision of the leg muscles being attached to some type of alien metal and that metal being ripped and torn away from the muscle tissue.
    The soul body being trapped between the metal and the tissue. My explanation may sound very crude and I confess I am still processing all of this. The amount of pain applied pushed me to the very limits of not wanting to be here anymore. When the pain subsided, extreme chills. Sessions of passing out. I lost count. In the passed out states, I would have the strangest of images cross my mind's eye. So abstract. Even beyond M. C. Escher

http://www.mcescher.com/

Another thing I noticed was how irritable everything seemed to be. As in RAW! Sounds were very annoying. Like I was having withdrawals from something. I became so sensitized and couldn't do anything to control it because of the weaken state I was in. Meanwhile the neighbors dog barked through day and night, for three days, and that was an added torment.

It started last Tuesday night at 8:35. I had just eaten dinner. In the snap of your finger I was running for the throne. Not food poisoning either. Been there, done that. In the process I thought I had broken some ribs. Save you the details but this acted like it was weaponized.

Good news is, my legs even feel better, my eyes seem better. And Brook is still here. It was tough on her too. Leaving someone behind to go and work and not knowing if your other is going to be alright is always a worry. I don't know where all this is going as I just started to process the process. But it is a story where for a change I just didn't chop this up as just being sick, but an actual process.

Anyways, I'm still breathing and I hope at least for a time that my eyes don't change to much.

Again, Thank-you for the heart felt concerns and wishes.

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (9th February 2016), Bill Ryan (8th February 2016), Billy (11th February 2016), Calz (8th February 2016), Constance (8th February 2016), Debra (8th February 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th February 2016), Heartsong (9th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Limor Wolf (8th February 2016), Lost N Found (8th February 2016), Matthew (8th February 2016), Meggings (9th February 2016), RunningDeer (8th February 2016), Shadowself (9th February 2016), Sierra (10th February 2016), Stephanie (21st February 2016), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2016)

10. Link to Post #1026
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

LionHawk, I’m glad to hear you’re doing better. I think about your situation often. Knowing Brook is there helps lightened my concerns. How fortunate for you to be with each other.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2016), Billy (11th February 2016), Calz (8th February 2016), Constance (8th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (10th February 2016), Lost N Found (9th February 2016), Matthew (8th February 2016), Meggings (9th February 2016), Shadowself (9th February 2016), Sierra (10th February 2016), Stephanie (21st February 2016)

12. Link to Post #1027
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

How nice to hear affirmation that PA is lovingly patrolled ! The watchmen patrol away from the glare of ' The Fireside ', rarely intervening, always supporting...

I am excited to live thru' these changes to come, and, though I am elderly, contaminated by ' Morgs ', ( my nickname for morgellons ! ), I somehow know, I'm here to live thru' this period.... and, I'm lovin' it !

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2016), Billy (11th February 2016), Calz (8th February 2016), Constance (9th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (10th February 2016), Lost N Found (9th February 2016), Matthew (8th February 2016), raregem (15th February 2016), Shadowself (9th February 2016), Sierra (10th February 2016)

14. Link to Post #1028
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

This little girl touches my

Somewhere is the song. Somehow, someway, we will find a way...

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2016), Billy (11th February 2016), Calz (9th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (10th February 2016), Lost N Found (9th February 2016), Matthew (9th February 2016), Meggings (9th February 2016), Shadowself (9th February 2016), Sierra (10th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #1029
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

My Brother the lion warrior. It is so enlightening to see you up and around and doing better. It would appear that you have been in a battle for sure. I watched this video today and it brought you clearly to the top. Sitting bull was so right on in prayers and dreams. It is a shame that what happened after all this was something that took all of us away from the Great spirit, The Divine Creator. Be well my brother and Sister Shadowself. You are both blessed.

Love to all around this fire
    Steven

17. Link to Post #1030
    Thanks

Good Morning!

Yes Lionhawk is among the living again. Talking my head off! LOL

One thing to note...when he got over whatever this was about his eyesight seemed better. Curious eh?

You should have seen him going on and on about it when he first realized it while I was watching television...he could actually read some of the words and he was confused and amazed all at the same time.

Anywho....I'm hoping it stays that way. He has always told me about this three day thing and it seems it must have been something along the lines of...yeah..what he said....

I'm just glad to report as he has a recovery much needed. I was hugely concerned and worried.

Now hopefully in the next few weeks I will work on something and create a thread for it. I've done some extensive research into one of those past life recalls which boggled my mind for quite some time. I've been meaning to ad this to the forum and have in one way but have not added my most recent findings which kind of blew my mind on several levels. It's about that TIME thing that obsesses me...and I think I may have hit onto something of a rare finding. I may be wrong...but it sure is interesting and will certainly exercise the mind for sure when you take the time to read it. It will have something for everyone that's for sure to ponder on a larger scale which even if it's not what I believe it to be is still an interesting concept.

I mean.... time...after all...you can't leave home without it eh?

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2016), Billy (11th February 2016), Calz (9th February 2016), Constance (9th February 2016), Debra (11th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (10th February 2016), Lost N Found (9th February 2016), Matthew (9th February 2016), Meggings (9th February 2016), Sierra (10th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #1031
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

"A campfire is a wonderful way to activate your inner insight. It is one thing to have a fire in the fireplace inside in winter or to heat the house with a wood stove. But to gather outside at night and to ground the space to gather with friends over a fire to chat, to talk to put things together. it really activates the opening of certain data inside."

Spoken by Barbara Marciniak to an acquaintance of mine. She also suggested going to actual places where you have had other lifetimes - that both of these things, the outdoor campfire with friends, and what I personally call "place memory", activate DNA and memory.

20. Link to Post #1032
    Thanks

Good Morning and Happy Valentines Day!
    Name:  valentine.gif
Views: 337
Size:  55.4 KB

Name:	coffee.JPG
Views:	326
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	32843

Last edited by Shadowself; 16th February 2016 at 06:38.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2016), Billy (14th February 2016), Calz (14th February 2016), Constance (15th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (15th February 2016), Lost N Found (14th February 2016), Matthew (14th February 2016), Meggings (14th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016)

22. Link to Post #1033
    Thanks

Default 2 Cents

What a Winter so far. Got up this morning, rekindled the fire, got coffee made, with a new skiff of snow everywhere. We really have it easier than most folks as far as snow amounts and frigid temps. Anytime I can hear the furnace stop running to catch it's own breathe, is a good thing.

I couldn't help but notice the past life posts and Frenchy's comment about her front row seat.

IMO, I find it a most worthy subject simply because it is not so far fetched. At first you don't know what to think. How can you prove it? Even Jesus couldn't convince the Church of Rome of such a thing. But to ask questions that go beyond the most obvious of questions, such as, "Did I have a past life?", will cause you to expand your mind in awareness. To compile evidence to your questions, a recording device and a clip board, will get you started. When folks speak in different languages from different time lines, you will have some evidence. Also more questions.

What I came to realize is that there is only one past life, and the rest of it are soul expeditions in different time lines. An interesting thing in all of this is you participated in the choosing of the parameters of those expeditions.

I just HOPE that there is a profound change within the next two years. An event that will catch everyone's attention on the Globe that will cause a great pause as to where we really should be.

Stay warm.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2016), Billy (29th February 2016), Calz (15th February 2016), Constance (16th February 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), Jackson (20th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lost N Found (15th February 2016), Matthew (15th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016)

24. Link to Post #1034
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

A shout out "Hallo!" to Lionhawk! We were heartened when Shadowself told us you were in the land of the living, and then you posted afterwards here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1044738. You put our minds at ease (sort of), for your description of separating "a construct" from your energetic body did not sound pleasant, nor easy, nor run-of-the-mill.

I was up in the night as has become rather usual, and I had had a strong sense that I wanted to hear from you, that we would be hearing from you soon, and here you are this morning. It is good to hear from you.

Touching on Shadowself's theme of "time", I would be interested to read her experiences with and thoughts about it. I know that we can travel with conscious awareness outside of time through our own biological "spaceship", and I recall joyfully falling into and out of time just for the sheer pleasure of it. This would have been in a higher dimensional space, while yet I still held a thread of conscious awareness connected to my personality mind and body. Having travelled timelines I understand time is malleable to us, and as we evolve, will become more so to more of us.

...This post has been open for hours since beginning it. Grand-daughter came in and she painted a picture since I began trying to send out this "hallo" to Lionhawk. I read with interest your sentence: "What I came to realize is that there is only one past life, and the rest of it are soul expeditions in different time lines." and wonder if you'd elaborate on it a bit more for us to see your understanding.

We all trust that your improved eyesight will continue improving, and delight in that good news.

Here is an experiment to put pictures up on a "cloud" and download them on the forum. Rachel kindly found this service and this is my first attempt...I have no clue what of all the variations offered mean, nor what the picture will look like that I have uploaded from my computer. This image is related to time, and to other lifetimes, for last year I was bopping along (as a point of consciousness, travelling perhaps as an orb, but that is just my supposition), and saw many scenes. One was of a British Officer in all his polished glory, walking along a London, UK street. Although I see things clearly, I rarely can find the exact match on internet searches. Here's a Victorian British officer's helmet similar to the one I saw on a timeline travel.

[IMG] free image hosting[/IMG]

25. Link to Post #1035
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,319 times in 4,085 posts

I have wondered about my prior lives or life. I have a strong early memory of a weird scene. It might be residual pre-verbal memory simply from before I learned to speak. However rightly or wrongly I think of it as an inter-life memory, from before I was born. I'm in front of a 'council' of heads. I try to escape but before I get away I'm hit by a massive boulder... or that's the feeling.

What was I trying to escape? Why? I've had a blessed life though when I look at my life in 21st century England. Very few in the history of our world have had freedoms like me, and access to such a wide range of reading material (and other medium). So whatever I was escaping from, if it is indeed an inter-life memory .. Was I bad person escaping judgement? Was I a new soul and nievely scared running at my own shadow? I have no idea. Why do I seem to have had a blessed life?

Profound lessons I learned so far in this life: Courage is a choice. Some things are worth staying and fighting for. These two were each the result of esoteric experience that touched me and shaped my life. I think the universe is telling me to have courage, stay and fight for what I think and feel is right. Sort of makes sense when I think of it like that

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2016), Billy (29th February 2016), Calz (16th February 2016), Constance (16th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (16th February 2016), Lost N Found (16th February 2016), Meggings (16th February 2016), Orph (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), Shadowself (18th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #1036
    Thanks

Default 2 Cents

This latest stomach bug is serious. We heard yesterday of a 42 year old lady who needed medical assistance because she couldn't stop throwing up and was expelling blood. She might of tore something internally.

It sure knocked me down for the count and recouping has been no picnic either as the diabetes just adds a new facet to fighting back in terms of challenges.

Eyes have stabilized somewhat and Brook and I will adjust as things change. Granted it is disheartening to not be able to respond in the fashion I would like to be able too. Going blind doesn't bother me so much because it is just a natural process, organic, part of getting old. I accept that as so. I'm not playing the role of a victim here despite my genetic flaws.

The "past life" thing is really unique for everyone. Preconceptions and presumptions should have limited input as not to limit your results. In other words, keep it simple. Keep your mind open.

I can only offer what I have learned and I can not say that what I know to be is for you to just plainly accept as so. Anything I say will be second hand to you. So keep in the first hand and your results will exceed any expectations you may have.

Now to kind of answer Miss Meggin's inquiry, I will just ask how many souls do you have? Most of us have one, unless you have company, a walk-in, or whatever. One soul life with many adventures. Those adventures will also help you find out what you are about. As I investigated into this subject, I also ran into somethings that were not wanted. Simply because the door that leads down the rabbit hole can connect to other doors that lead to other places. Some of those other places can be traps. Remember that caution must be exercised every step of the process. Your life is a serious thing so treat it that way and you will discover better results. Running into a demonic entity while pursuing your past lives can complicate things in a hurry. So always do a proper grounding and some shielding work to protect yourself from the unwanted. You will increase your frequency by doing the simple little things. Another little secret that you never hear about is to do a final grounding exercise at the end of your session work. In this way you control the opening of the door and the closing of it, whereby if you just did a grounding at the beginning and then opened the door, and didn't close it, something may want to work it's way through, and intrude.

So ground, then shield, have your session, then do a closing ground exercise. What you will find are some added benefits from at least doing the ground closing. What you will find is that when you have another session, your opening grounding exercise will start from a point that you previously established. This will speed up the process and take some of the redundancy out of it. Keep it simple and consistent, and still be flexible in thought so you can tweak your own progress.

The process is complicated enough. so keep it simple. Also to have a friend to assist you is always beneficial. Keep records of everything you do. And finally know that you will make mistakes. Part of learning about yourself. Just make good on it the next time. Stay flexible.

When you add up your past lives, and there could be several thousand of them, you will come to know who you really are. This is also a good way to discover the big picture and the roles that you have played within it.

This is also a way to "KNOW THYSELF."

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2016), Billy (29th February 2016), Calz (17th February 2016), Constance (17th February 2016), Debra (13th March 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lost N Found (16th February 2016), Matthew (16th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), Shadowself (18th February 2016), Stephanie (21st February 2016)

29. Link to Post #1037
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Feeding the flames now...

Some time ago now, my son and I made this pottery bowl from coiled clay and we really had a great time with it. It was effortless to create and it inspired me to find other ways of creating something from the earth.

Attachment 32873

So many people say to me that it would be impossible to return to our natural state of being because we would need to live like savages but after seeing so many examples of people creating amazing things using nothing but the natural elements, I am not convinced.

For your viewing pleasure.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2016), Billy (29th February 2016), Calz (19th February 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Hym (20th February 2016), Joe Sustaire (20th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (20th February 2016), Lost N Found (19th February 2016), Matthew (19th February 2016), RunningDeer (19th February 2016), Shadowself (20th February 2016), Stephanie (21st February 2016), ThePythonicCow (19th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #1038
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,319 times in 4,085 posts

A beautiful zeal
    Inevitable blinding
    Can glow after it burns down

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2016), Billy (29th February 2016), Calz (20th February 2016), Constance (20th February 2016), learninglight (5th March 2016), Lionhawk (20th February 2016), Lost N Found (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (20th February 2016), Shadowself (25th February 2016), Stephanie (21st February 2016)

33. Link to Post #1039
    Thanks

Default For the record

RunningDeer said this, "Fear paralyzes. The antidote is action for action’s sake." Post #197

Well, I have sat on my hands these last few days and they are starting to turn a different shade of blue. I have exercised "Detachment." The difference here is that i do have a horse in the race.

Intentions are everything. What are yours?

I made a nice post the other day to honor those who have put several logs on the fire, that are no longer here. Those who have contributed their time and efforts to bring things of the first hand forth. I DELETED IT! Simply because I didn't want to rock anyone's boat. Forgive me for seeing their inner light shine as they did. Also forgive me for getting to close in terms of endearment. All this was a wake up call for me. A lesson to not get to close to folks because in one swoop they are no longer. A lesson of the heart once again. When will I ever learn? Maybe never. So much for the warm and fuzzy........ Also forgive me for experiencing a loss of sorts. This last episode finally caught my attention.

Then I always seem to end on the square that says, "To What End?" Well there is no end. More will come and more will go. The spiritual hypocrisy will continue to rear it's STS head and we will never and I mean never get ahead of it if we keep allowing it.

10 years ago, an event occurred. A life saving event that saved the very life of the very Planet you all live on. You all don't know about it. It was a global event and several battles were also fought along with an extensive healing for Gaia. The very air you now breath was not in the cards 10 years ago for today. The date was Dec. 3, 2005, @ 2 PM. No light worker lost their life on that day. But many of the dark side did.

The playing field was reset. Gaia also received technological upgrades to her systems. Her systems had been severely damaged throughout and she was about to die as a Planet. All because of the abuse that has taken place here. In spirit form she looked like an old piece of leather. Very old and no joy in her eyes. The Darkside had hijacked her systems and her kingdoms and the toll of that was killing her. But the real killer was what I call, "Apathy." When good men and women do nothing. Sit on a fence and just watch it all happen around them without having the spiritual fortitude to do something greater than themselves.

Do you know why the Planets all look brighter today? Do you know why the Planets are expanding in size? The reason is simple. Before 2005, Gaia was unplugged from the rest of the Solar System by the Darkside. On Dec. 3rd, she was plugged back into the Solar System with her new upgrades. The day after which would be Dec. 4th, Gaia started to radiate a purple glow. Do you know what that purple color means?

In simple fundamental terms, what you don't see or what you refuse to see, is starring you right back in your face. The Solar System is a body of energy and the Planets have connections with each other, along with the Sun. Unplug any of those connections and the output resonant frequency of that body will diminish. Basically simple electric principles are at work here. Kind of like taking a light bulb out of a series circuit.

This event was what the ascended masters had also been waiting for. You see, the herd have been waiting for a Savior. So they have done nothing but wait. What the ascended masters were also waiting, so they were doing nothing but waiting. What they were waiting for was for someone on the Planet to step up and do something. How many times have we heard them plea for us to meet them half way? Well this someone and a small handful of souls did that and then some. The "then some" was such that these ascended masters took a seat and watched what played out. They also assisted, but that assistance was upon certain requests by the leader of that little group. Miracles happened on that day.

Souls that had been taken to other worlds for what ever exploitation, were rescued. Persons and other sentient life that had been forced to hide in various underground facilities in our Solar System were now FREE to come out to the surface and function once again. It was a GOOOD Day!

The issues of my brother, Dave Corwin, having 3 types of cancer, were also addressed. 5 months after, the Doctors at the VA ran so many tests on him, because now he was totally cancer free. That was one of many miracles on that day. Dave lived another 10 years and died last Jan. 2015.

We disrupted the Darkside's logistical network in this Solar System. The Crystal Kingdom that had been hijacked by the Darkside was also freed. And you have no idea how many factions from out there that came in support of that event. They just came. Why? In support for Gaia is why. They came from all over, from far away, in support and I thank them as well.

As the sub title of this forum says, "Chronicles of the Human Awakening." I guess this is just one chronicle of that awakening. I also left a lot out. The reason is that this first hand account probably isn't that warm and fuzzy cup of tea you maybe seeking.

After that Event, I was offered, for lack of better words, 3 jobs. I turned them all down. I have also been visited by some cool characters. Some that you only know by the words or names you may have read. Not because you truly know them in the first hand. Because if you did know them, you would not dishonor them with comments based in the second hand as i so often see everywhere I look.

Last year was a big year. Just not for the fence sitters or armchair quarter backs that ride the second hand wave. I will just say, things could be very different today if some folks didn't put anything into action or just sat on a fence. Many battles have been fought and it would seem we have gained some better ground.

Enjoy your preoccupations and just know things will be right as rain. And please keep your spiritual hypocrisy to yourself.

Namaste'
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 20th February 2016 at 19:44.

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (25th February 2016), Bill Ryan (21st February 2016), Billy (29th February 2016), Calz (20th February 2016), Constance (20th February 2016), Debra (13th March 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), Heartsong (21st February 2016), Hym (20th February 2016), Joe Sustaire (21st February 2016), Lost N Found (20th February 2016), Matthew (21st February 2016), Orph (23rd February 2016), RunningDeer (23rd February 2016), Shadowself (25th February 2016), Stephanie (21st February 2016)

35. Link to Post #1040
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Default Re: For the record

Lionheart, I'd like to hear more about the changes of December 2005. Your post is the first I've heard of it. I'd love to know all that you know (probably not possible).

Also, I feel I become close to people only to find they have left to travel on. I feel much closer to people than they do to me sometimes. I don't know why. I think about my friends from grade school, people I only saw from a distance, people whom I met once and never met again. Maybe it's a strength. Maybe it's a weakness. My memories fill my heart but then again leave me feeling empty. I wish I could tell people how significant they are to me. When I do, they look at me oddly.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2016), Billy (29th February 2016), Calz (21st February 2016), Constance (21st February 2016), Debra (13th March 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), Lionhawk (22nd February 2016), Matthew (21st February 2016), RunningDeer (23rd February 2016), Shadowself (25th February 2016), Stephanie (21st February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 65 LastLast