Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1286

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #1241
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

Quote Posted by Lionhawk (here)
    I keep on hitting the replay button, "My Father's Son," Absolutely contagious. Cooool Runnings! I got to hit it again.....

Perfect!!!!!!! Gift received.

You know, there might be one thing I would still be able to do, being blind and legless, and that would be having a fire. Still got arms. Logs need arms. To make fire. Still got knees. A sense of smell and can hear the crackling as the wood burns. All is not lost. Just a change. The core is the same. Excuse me as I hit the replay button.............

I would be willing to try. Maybe, it might be a version of hope, that I subscribe to. Along with more versions. Such as fishing. I can fish blindly. But do me a favor and chain me to the dock. LOLs!

Another log..........

One of my son's favorite songs. He used to go fish in the middle of the night by himself.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Bluegreen (7th April 2019), Constance (7th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lionhawk (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (7th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #1242
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

So just as it all goes, this fire is very warm today and the stars are bright as the evening is cool. So nice to sit around with so many friends. Dear Captain, you know we would sit you on the dock so you can fish. Brook will always stand by you, I dare say brother just as we will.

Steven

4. Link to Post #1243
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    So just as it all goes, this fire is very warm today and the stars are bright as the evening is cool. So nice to sit around with so many friends. Dear Captain, you know we would sit you on the dock so you can fish. Brook will always stand by you, I dare say brother just as we will.

Steven
    Okay, this is TOO synchronistic. After my son died, I went to see a psychic called Glen Klausner. He told me "You know that song "Stand by Me"? I said yes. He said, "Your son says that is from him to you." I drove around to different music stores for at least an hour until I found the above version. I still have it and still play it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), ClearWater (7th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lionhawk (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (7th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #1244
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

What was your son's name? He sounds like someone who I would go fishing with. What happened?

Ah....MAtes, the First Mate has done it again! We're just going to chain you to the wood pile Steven.

And Billy.....Both songs were beautiful! I loved the "Into my arms." In a weird sense you could say that happened late afternoon, yesterday. Brook came here and "into my arms became so." It was the first time since she has passed that she has come here on her own. As I learned yesterday, Missing is a two way street. We both cried in each other's arms as it were. So thank you once more.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Bluegreen (7th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (7th April 2019), Matthew (7th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019)

8. Link to Post #1245
    Thanks

His name was Dustin and he died of an accidental drug overdose. He was a brilliant young man. From the words of one his teachers "Your son was brilliant. He was so far ahead of the other kids."

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Bluegreen (7th April 2019), ClearWater (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lionhawk (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (7th April 2019), Matthew (7th April 2019), Rosemarie (7th April 2019), RunningDeer (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019)

10. Link to Post #1246
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Hey Lionhawk! Good to see you here. Thank you for sharing more of Brook with us.
    "...that happened late afternoon, yesterday. Brook came here and "into my arms became so." It was the first time since she has passed that she has come here on her own. As I learned yesterday, Missing is a two way street. We both cried in each other's arms as it were."
    Bittersweet, I know, but that really made me smile. Kudos to you that you are spiritually evolved enough to know.

"Carry water; chop wood" seems dispassionate and cold, but you the embodied soul does need to carry on, and those that truly love you have your greatest good in their heart. Brook truly loves you, and on this physical plane, part of that is her encouragement toward your physical health. I'm not knowledgeable to be able to offer any specific advice, but your eyesight and leg issues sounds like advanced diabetes, or a condition mimicking diabetes. As you saw firsthand with Brook, modern Western medicine is mostly about chasing symptoms, so I suspect that any significant improvement in you health - especially to the underlying condition causing the symptoms - will come from alternative treatment focused on food and herbs. Graduated compression socks (they must go all the way up to your knees), put on just as you get out of bed in the morning (when the edema is lowest) may help keep your lower legs from being able to swell with fluid and be further damaged. In the tiny bit of time where I got to know Brook a little bit, she talked about you and your love for one another maybe more than talking about cancer. That's why I feel compelled to offer the suggestion to put the focus on your health - almost as if she is asking me to remind you of that.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Bluegreen (8th April 2019), ClearWater (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lionhawk (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (7th April 2019), Matthew (7th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #1247
    Thanks

Default Put Another Log On The Fire

After John Jr. had passed, I knew that Brook needed time. I had the hope that after a period of time had passed that she would try to have contact with him. But that didn't happen. Her pain was so great. It was so hard to watch her go through that. She put up another protective bubble that shielded her heart. I know that the heart attack she had was from his passing and the two other blockages came about because of his passing as well. Her heart was less than 45% efficient as to the test results. The cancer was the end game, but the cause was from his passing. During the heart attack, I gave her some aspirin and took her to the emergency room. The Doc said that I saved her life by giving her those aspirin. But that wasn't enough. I sometime wondered if it would have had been better if she had passed from that heart attack. Because after that she suffered for about a year and she experienced a lot of pain.

I suffered with her. It's a hard thing to go through as you watch your belove go down in flames. Being empathic also elevated what she was going through as I would say I was feeling this pain here and over here, and she would say that was where she was hurtin. I strove to find any comfort for her. Up to the very end, I never thought of her dying. Up to the day before she had passed, I was trying to get her home in one piece. The Doc said, "Brook, your organs are shutting down and we don't know how long you have left." So much for going home.................I had to leave the room after the Doc said what she said. Didn't want to make a scene. Tore me up. Brook faced it. Faced it with an inner strength and didn't bat an eye.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 7th April 2019 at 19:23.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Bluegreen (8th April 2019), ClearWater (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (7th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (7th April 2019), Matthew (7th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #1248
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Hey Lionhawk! Good to see you here. Thank you for sharing more of Brook with us.
    "...that happened late afternoon, yesterday. Brook came here and "into my arms became so." It was the first time since she has passed that she has come here on her own. As I learned yesterday, Missing is a two way street. We both cried in each other's arms as it were."
    Bittersweet, I know, but that really made me smile. Kudos to you that you are spiritually evolved enough to know.

"Carry water; chop wood" seems dispassionate and cold, but you the embodied soul does need to carry on, and those that truly love you have your greatest good in their heart. Brook truly loves you, and on this physical plane, part of that is her encouragement toward your physical health. I'm not knowledgeable to be able to offer any specific advice, but your eyesight and leg issues sounds like advanced diabetes, or a condition mimicking diabetes. As you saw firsthand with Brook, modern Western medicine is mostly about chasing symptoms, so I suspect that any significant improvement in you health - especially to the underlying condition causing the symptoms - will come from alternative treatment focused on food and herbs. Graduated compression socks (they must go all the way up to your knees), put on just as you get out of bed in the morning (when the edema is lowest) may help keep your lower legs from being able to swell with fluid and be further damaged. In the tiny bit of time where I got to know Brook a little bit, she talked about you and your love for one another maybe more than talking about cancer. That's why I feel compelled to offer the suggestion to put the focus on your health - almost as if she is asking me to remind you of that.

Another syncronicity. Dennis, you are a wonderful soul!!!!!!!!!! I want to personally thank you for your true friendship and you are a real Brother! Your actions are and have been so appreciated, by Brook and I. Would gladly stand by you on any frontline! I will say that everything you said is true. So much so, that your post, compels me to tell you what did happen.

A month ago, I was standing in front of the toilet doing my business. Then the lights went out over Georgia. As I was going down, crashing straight down onto the toilet, then bouncing off onto the floor, as in heap. I had only passed out for a few seconds. But in those seconds, I watched it happen while I was on my way down. As I layed on the floor, I said to self that something is wrong.................................must have pow wow with self...........

Had to make some health changes. So............I gathered up all the carbohydrates in the house, pasta of all kinds, 75 lbs. of rice, and gave it all to my neighbor. Anything that was refined such as flour, sugar, etc. went out the door in a matter of two days. I had stuff stashed everywhere. I had to say good bye to my mash potoes and scrumptious gravy, the spagetti that Brook loved so much, the best meatball subs in the world, and the simple best sandwiches you could ask for. Then a struggle of thought presents itself. What am I going to eat? YOU'RE GOING TO STARVE! I'm having mental withdrawls already.

The next day, we find ourselves at your local neighborhood Walmart. Pushing that cart that questions you, did you check my wheels? Where do we go first? Pots and pans. Got to replace that no stick pan with one that doesn't stick. Went dog crazy at the frozen fruit section. And even worse at the vegs department. Bought a Ninja. Got a gallon of apple cider vinegar, new box of baking soda, a ton of cinnamon, hemp seeds, flax seeds, and others. I do use honey for a sweetner. No substitutes. Nothing that is refined. Only natural. Smoothies were an intimidation at first. What's Kale? If I add this.....? Then what?

How did I get to here? What I came to realize is that moderation and diabetes don't mix! Moderation will kill a diabetic. The toilet crash of 2019. Things have surely changed. Many times Brook and I would do the fast food thing because of convenience. Between her appointments and there was many of those. I did most of the cooking at home. When she was in the hospital, I gauged her progress with two things. Her diet and pain meds. Her diet became no diet. I kept telling her that she needs to eat her way out of here. But I didn't force the issue.

To make matters worse, my sleep patterns became no patterns. Power napping anytime it would hit me. The stress generated from that was bad as well. Stress will kill you! We seem to have the capacity to carry tons of it. My diet was like my sleep. All the stress since her passing and the ugliness that reared it's ugly head in that last year didn't help matters of great importance.

Then the crash. I'm doing a lot better but I don't get ahead of myself. Carbs were killing me. But I think my Ninja and I are prevailing. I go to the store and its like a Matrix thing where the carbs on the shelves become lit up. Like a putrid yellow. It's all poison!

I did lose a lot of weight. Weight I really couldn't afford to lose. But I will rebuild that with exercise. The bouncing off walls is no longer. Or the crashing on toilets. My strength is also coming back. Day by day.

So thank you Man! So glad you are here. Tried to thank you elsewhere but don't know if you received those. Love ya Brother!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), ClearWater (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (7th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (8th April 2019), Matthew (7th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #1249
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Your post warms my heart, brother! Love ya back! Thrilled to know you are getting better, day by day. Day by day indeed.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lionhawk (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #1250
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

Lionhawk, It's good to know that you're taking care of yourself. I can't help but notice that the void of sweetness left from the absence of a loved one in this world sometimes leaves the physical imprint of those things that are not healthy.

I have lived thru that and slowly faced the reality that I have to be good and sweet with the many nurturing things in my life I do have. Last night I told my son that the pasta dishes weren't healthy for me and even though I appreciate his effort and for a while held off telling him so, I found a way to be kind and thankful for his efforts, as always.

Surely those good, challenging and inspiring aspects of those who have moved on can be found in this world. Being in an intense business like Brooke and her son were in insists that we maintain perspective and grace and appreciation. I got that from her and think of her with more than a smile, a perspective that reminds me to not get lost in the ozone that the sea changes bring onto the shore of our lives.

In looking back to the short talks I had with Brooke I am reminded to check my PM's more often, as I missed a shout out from her, very sweet and open. I don't regret those things I missed, she wouldn't have wanted me to do that, but am reminded to respond in a timely fashion.
    Last edited by Hym; 7th April 2019 at 19:50.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Bluegreen (8th April 2019), ClearWater (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (7th April 2019), Lionhawk (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

20. Link to Post #1251
    Thanks

Well, if you guys won't put another log on the fire, I may as well.........

For my Baby!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Constance (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (7th April 2019), Hym (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019)

22. Link to Post #1252
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Lionhawk, It's good to know that you're taking care of yourself. I can't help but notice that the void of sweetness left from the absence of a loved one in this world sometimes leaves the physical imprint of those things that are not healthy.

I have lived thru that and slowly faced the reality that I have to be good and sweet with the many nurturing things in my life I do have. Last night I told my son that the pasta dishes weren't healthy for me and even though I appreciate his effort and for a while held off telling him so, I found a way to be kind and thankful for his efforts, as always.

Surely those good, challenging and inspiring aspects of those who have moved on can be found in this world. Being in an intense business like Brooke and her son were in insists that we maintain perspective and grace and appreciation. I got that from her and think of her with more than a smile, a perspective that reminds me to not get lost in the ozone that the sea changes bring onto the shore of our lives.

In looking back to the short talks I had with Brooke I am reminded to check my PM's more often, as I missed a shout out from her, very sweet and open. I don't regret those things I missed, she wouldn't have wanted me to do that, but am reminded to respond in a timely fashion.

Thank you for that as I appreciate the comfort in your words, HYM. She was a great friend to many. Even some of her enemies became friends. She could do that. A perspective, grace, and appreciation. So well put. A Class Act, she was! I'm so glad you got to know her.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 7th April 2019 at 20:26.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Billy (7th April 2019), Bluegreen (8th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (7th April 2019), Hym (8th April 2019), Lost N Found (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #1253
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

I can't remember who said. "Don't think about the destination, just make sure you get on the train"
    is there ever an end of the line ?

My log on the fire before I head to bed.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th April 2019), Constance (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (7th April 2019), Hym (8th April 2019), Lionhawk (7th April 2019), Lost N Found (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

26. Link to Post #1254
    Thanks

In terms of Spiritual travel, there was a method. In Brook's toolbox, was a throne. Took us a while to find it. It's also very beautiful. The color of jade. Had what looked like to be tree branches coming down for the arms. Or vines too. Being darker green. Found the monkeys too! It also has a backing or back. Looks chairish. From that throne, Brook had access to wormhole travel. She had her pick too.

Artemis trained her. The one with the bird headdress on? One of her spirit guides. Her right arm one. Artemis was the type that if you wanted to go fishing, we'll go fishing. You want to go to war, we'll go to war. He could cover it all. Right down to frequency patterns. He contained a wealth of knowledge that any employer would have reaped the benefits from. This guy had credentials.

You take Brook's research and combine it with Artemis's help and voila! Some astounding work to say the very least. Posted all over these halls and other halls as well. This research, has already pissed off a few folks. With our combined efforts we found out "OUR TRUTH." And they don't want that coming out. They even used the subject of Syria to try and leverage us. We knew that Syria was about to get **** on before everybody else knew. They would end up scampering all over the place just to cover up all the lies and camouflaging the truth with distractions. The truth will set you free!

DAYBYDAYHA DAYBYDAY!

Name:  unwinged-isis_tut-e1347813463276.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  33.6 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	1200px-NutMAM.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	40380

Last edited by Lionhawk; 7th April 2019 at 23:07.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Constance (7th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (7th April 2019), Hym (8th April 2019), Lost N Found (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

28. Link to Post #1255
    Thanks

Follow the white rabbit.......look for Morpheus..........

Last edited by Lionhawk; 7th April 2019 at 23:33.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Hym (8th April 2019), Lost N Found (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

30. Link to Post #1256
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Here is another log for you Captain and your baby, Dear lady Brook

31. Link to Post #1257
    Thanks

She loved her coffee.
    She loved fishing.
    She loved her family.
    She absolutley loved her friends!

She was passionate.
    Also so couragous.
    She knew how to Finish!
    In style and in her own way!

I was so lucky...

https://lionhawk.imgbb.com/

Last edited by Lionhawk; 8th April 2019 at 20:18.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

ClearWater (9th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Gracy (8th April 2019), Hym (9th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #1258
    Thanks

Thank you Steven! Of all the songs that have crossed my ears, the following completely nails it. It was also one of her favorites. Mine also. After she had passed, I played this song over and over. It fits Brook to a "T." One thing that hit me was something I saw in one of those Egyptian carvings, a female being, with wings. Not just wings but in a Feline body. This was a couple of days ago, when I saw this and I about fell out of my chair. I knew who she was, but didn't see her in her true light. A Feline Being with wings. Just like me. The cougar and the hawk. Her's was the lionness and the falcon. The following is actually next to perfect in the way it flowed and the interaction states what she was truly all about. It sums it up for me.

listen.........carefully

"Aloha Ke Akua"

Lend your ears, lend your hands
    Lend your movement, anything you can
    Come to teach, come to be taught
    Come in the likeness in the image of God
    Cause, you can be like that
    With all that humbleness, and all that respect

All of the power invested in me
    Be it hard to love my enemies
    All of the black bags over the heads of the dead and dying

The more I understand about the human race
    The less I comprehend about our purpose and place
    And maybe if there was a clearer line
    The curiosity would satisfy

Time based prophecies that kept me from living
    In the moment I am struggling
    To trust the divinity of all the guides
    And what the hell they have planned for us

I cry for the creatures who get left behind
    But everything will change in a blink of an eye
    And if you wish to survive
    You will find the guide inside

I go back and forth every single day
    The clarity it comes to me in a choppy way
    As the feelings and the places
    And the seasons change
    The galaxies remain

Energy fields pullin’ up out of this space
    The angels that are a couple to the spiritual waste
    The hate that gets me distant from my spiritual pace
    Ten fold the manna when the planets are in place, in polar alignment
    We’re on assignment
    Bodies on consignment
    Return them to the circus

And what is the purpose?
    What is the purpose and would you believe it?
    Would you believe it
    If you knew what you were for
    And how you became so informed?

Bodies of info performing such miracles
    I am a miracle made up of particles
    And in this existence
    I’ll stay persistent
    And I’ll make a difference
    And I will have lived it

Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua
    Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana
    Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana.

Each day that I wake
    I will praise, I will praise
    Each day that I wake
    I give thanks, I give thanks
    Each day that I wake
    Each day that I wake

And the day that I don’t wake up
    And transcend the holy make-up
    I am capable, I am powerful
    And transcend the holy makeup
    I am on my way to a different place…

I’m not a leader, just a creature
    Seeking the features of a teacher
    Whether you follow or whether you lead
    All mysterious ways of nature and I’m into it
    Changing management

And there are various ways to conquer this monotonous metropolis
    My stubbornness is bottomless
    My fearlessness is talking ****
    And I’m wide awake and I’m taking names

I am not a leader, just a creature
    Seeking the features of a teacher
    Whether you follow or whether you lead
    All mysterious ways of nature and I’m into it
    I’m into it
    Changing management

And I am wide awake
    And I’m taking names

And I’m wide awake and I’m taking names

Do you speak to me like you speak to God?
    All of the love and understanding between the father and the son?
    Do you believe in the perfectness of where you are?
    These are my people, these are my children
    This is the land that I would fight for

My solidarity is telling me to patiently
    Be moving the musical medicine around the planet in a hurry
    Cuz there’s no time to wait
    I gotta to wake up my babies, time to stand up and say
    We know what we are for
    And how we became so informed
    Bodies of info, performing such miracles
    I am a miracle, made up of particles
    And in this existence
    I’ll stay persistent
    And I’ll make a difference
    And I will have lived it...

Each day that I wake
    Each day that I wake
    Each day that I wake
    Each day that I wake

And transcend the holy make-up
    I am capable, Hm that’s right
    I am powerful
    And the day that I don’t wake up and transcend the holy make-up
    I am on my way to a different place!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 8th April 2019 at 19:52.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

ClearWater (9th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Hym (20th May 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #1259
    Thanks

What you see below is a pile of quartz crystals. 6 dump truck loads to be exact. This pile had a lot of pain and misery concerning itself. We spent the time, healing that pile of pain. They were blown to smithereens by dynomite. So much anguish. Even Buster tried to help with one of his dances. Got a picture somewhere of that.

Anyways.....We left the pile in much better condition than when we had found it. To preserve this one crystal, fractured to smithereens, I cut a 16 carat diamond cut out of it. The consciousness of that crystal is in it and is no longer suffering from what had transpired. All you have to do is listen......... It will talk to you! Been trying to for awhile now. Wanting to reach us and show us where they have been through in terms of time. Trying so hard, but the deaf ears prevail. Many of these crystals would show you the true history of this Planet way back in the day. In all it's thermal glory. Along with their memories of Mother Earth. Living the connection. Many have forgotten, the connection to this Mother of ours. All you have to do is, "listen."

https://i.ibb.co/3fFR3CN/Tricity-cam...tal-pile-6.jpg
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 9th April 2019 at 00:02.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

ClearWater (9th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #1260
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,616 times in 20,704 posts

I've become very attuned to crystal over the years, but even when it was all new to me, it felt horrible when I first went to dig in a crystal mine, because of the way the owners dig the crystals up out of the earth with those big metal scooper things mounted on the front of huge trucks that must crack and crush as many crystals as they dig up intact. It feels like a kind of sacrilege.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th February 2022 at 00:52.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (9th April 2019), Debra (9th April 2019), East Sun (8th April 2019), Hym (20th May 2019), Lionhawk (8th April 2019), Stephanie (16th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst 1 13 53 63 65 LastLast