+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 65 LastLast

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default 5 hour energy vs. 5 hour coffee

My Twin Flame and I hooked up in April of 2010. She had flown out from the West Coast and met up with me in Florida. She drove up in the latest model, black Camero, at a hotel we had agreed to meet at. She unloaded her luggage and disappeared into the hotel. To make a long story short, it was a glorious time. Two souls who hadn't seen each other for eons were meeting each other. Of course there was a certain amount of nervousness but that quickly melted away within minutes. We spent the next 3 days together, talking around the clock. It was prime time, quality time. It was a celebration of sorts and we made the very best of it.

Somewhere in those 3 days we decided to make it happen. There were no what ifs No hesitation with our thoughts. It wasn't even an issue. So it was decided that we would merge our campfires together. Campfires being her campfire and my campfire and merge them together to make one campfire. An act from the "Template of Oneness" and not from the Template of Duality.

In the Template of Duality, a campfire of one individual would be starved of tending it and would eventually go out, and thus compromise the relationship from the start. Eventually many different kinds of problems would arise because of lack of that campfire that was allowed to be starved. The light is gone, so a mass search would begin to find it once more. Look around, as many cheat, do drugs to mask their suffering to have their campfire back. And then all the other issues that spring out of more suffering issues, compounding the whole situation into chaos.

So anyways, she flew back to the West Coast and then drove back to Florida. From Florida we drove north somewhere and searched for a place to rent. It was a 3 week ordeal where we either stayed at a motel or at a campground. Call it a honey moon, because we were already married so long ago.

So we hit our first campground for a night's stay. The campground was a beautiful place surrounded on 3 sides by a trout bearing river near the Blue Ridge mountains. We bought a bundle of firewood and picked a nice spot right by the river. Setting up camp was a breeze and only took 30 minutes to accomplish. We then decided to make some coffee and then relax. So I went to work on the building of a campfire.

This was an area I had always managed to excel at. I taught wilderness survival classes, grew up cutting and splitting wood, 2 wood stoves to feed during Winter, and so on. So I went and lit this campfire and guess what? It went out! Yep. So I started it up again and it went out. It took several attempts and finally I was able to get something started. So I grabbed a lid off of one of our storage boxes. I started to flap the lid to provide more oxygen. I kept on flapping. An hour goes by then another hour goes by and all I am doing is flapping my ass off. The wood we bought was wet and I could not go into the forest across the river to get better wood as the river was cold and to deep. So I flapped some more and my Twin Flame, although she wanted her coffee, was laughing her butt off. Well the coffee finally came but you have to add another 3 hours of flapping. I was worn out.

On one final note the coffee she made was the best I have ever had when I could get a sip of it. The coffee cup kept going up and down. Don't know why??????

The moral of this story is if you find yourself flapping in the wind, buy some dry wood. She still finds this event very funny. Now I carry some fuel just in case.
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 28th August 2015 at 17:45.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Becky (28th August 2015), Beren (28th August 2015), Bill Ryan (28th August 2015), Billy (28th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Delight (28th August 2015), Elainie (3rd September 2015), giovonni (29th August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Limor Wolf (28th August 2015), Selkie (28th August 2015), The Alley Cat (29th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default A Dream Within a Dream

In 2003, I worked in a campground, as a grounds keeper, handy man, etc. On a Friday evening, I decided to hit the sack at around 10:30. I was tired from a week of weed whacking. Around 3:00 A.M. I awoke and peeked at the clock and shut my eyes once more. As I was falling asleep I found myself having a dream inside of a dream. Here is the dream.

When I came to in the dream, I was standing in Billy Meier's house. Billy was there doing some kind of preparations. He was dressed in farming clothes and his house was a typical country home with all the humble place settings one would find. He turns to me and informs me that I was going to be participating in a test. I stood there wondering what kind of test. True or false or multiple choice? As he was stirring about, I suddenly realized that Billy wasn't the only one in the house. The house was simple. There was a long narrow rectangle in which the kitchen was on one end, a dining table in the middle and a sitting area on the other end, with a couple of what look like openings into possibly bedrooms off one side of the rectangle in the middle. There were only a couple of dim lights in the main area and the other rooms were dark. So now the moment arrives, Billy informs me that the others were there to monitor the results of the test and not to worry. Now keep in mind that it was dim and if I recall there was only one light that was on.

So here I stood in anticipation, wondering what the test is going to be. Billy says to me, that we want to see if you can reveal your Divine light. You could say that what he said caught me off guard and that was not what I was expecting. But I didn't dwell on it for long as I did what he requested. When it happened, the ones who had been in hiding suddenly came into view. The light was so bright that these beings, realizing they had been exposed, shirted very quickly to the two dark rooms off the center. There were 3 of them, in black hooded cloaks and almost 4' tall. You could not see their faces. My first thought was that they were Greys. But that was not the case and then thought of black cloaks being evil occurred to me as well. Not the case either.

The results are in. These creatures telepathically tell Billy that they are going to present these results to a Plejaren council. Billy informs me of this. The next thing I know, I am coming back and I find myself in a dark spacial rift. These beings halted that process and showed me something very special for passing the test. I could not see them in this rift but I could sense their presence. What they showed me was a gift. At first I thought it was like a picture, but it was not. Also little did I know at that time, was that it was a delivery of a package that had higher intentions. Keep in mind I had no idea what it was. They showed me what looked like a flower but it was unlike any flower I had ever seen. It was alive and vibrant with colors. It was also moving as if a light breeze was pushing it about. I thanked them for showing me this but I also remember not placing much value to it. Then they were gone.

When I awoke on Saturday morning, I did what most of us men do. Head for the pisser. When I was done, I went to wash my hands and looked into the mirror. What I saw next, blew me away. Both of my eyes were black. Like in bar fight black. My main worry at that moment was showing up for work on Monday morning with two black eyes and having to explain how that happened. Anyways, I fixed myself a pot of coffee, got online and started searching out this flower. It took me 3 hours and I found a crop circle of the Flower of Life. Keep in mind I had no idea what this was at the time or anything previous to that time. Some guy has a website on it but it's a virtual attainment program. Plus everything I have seen in relation to it is in 2-D format. I went to work on Monday and the black eyes were gone.

So several years have passed and it's late 2009. I ran into someone who I had done some spiritual work way back in the past. They did a scan on me and come to find out I had this Flower of Life embedded in my auric field. So I started to work with it and I learned a lot. First off it was a gift, gifted to me only for a brief time. Second, it was alive and had it's own consciousness. It also chose to be with me. Mother God created it and Father God blessed it as well. It is also not the only one out there. There are several with their own awareness. The little guys in the cloaks are very special entities come to find out. They are a very secretive group in what I call in God's army. They are masters of Universal Mathematics. They are like God's personal security agency. Only a handful and I mean on one hand who have gotten a glimpse of them. I am not sure on this but I think I am the only one here on the Planet who has had personal contact with them. I also had contact with one who is working in the Andromeda sector. He showed up one evening and extracted a blue crystal from my auric field. I watched this blue crystal float through the air and right through the monitor screen. And he was also in a blue cloak. Go figure. :-)

So one night I decided to see if I could deploy this Flower of Life, just to see what it could do. When it deployed, rays of loving light shot out into the Universe in all directions. I deployed it above the Planet. I also had a witness. When this happened, it caught the attention of the Draconians within the Planet. Not in a good way. They were highly pissed off and the King Dragon sent out about 300 to investigate what had just occurred. He was furious about the whole affair because something happened without his say so. His serving techs couldn't even find a trace of evidence and this made him even more furious.

So I came to a decision one day. I decided to gift this Flower of Life forward to someone who it was meant to be with. It just seem to be the right thing to do because of several factors. One of the factors was the fact that it was meant to be with me for only a short time. This Flower of Life had facets to it and those facets were abilities that were way above my pay grade if you will. So one night in my sanctuary, I invited Gaia for a special meeting. She often comes there on her own accord anyway. We are very close and that is where I will leave that for now. Anyway, I gifted it to her and now there is no stopping her from what she desires to do. Father and Mother God knows she sure has earned it. You could say I was also like promoted in my station when I gifted this forward. Before I was a carrier of a Flower of Life, as in singular. Now I have been placed with a more responsible role as a multiple carrier if the need ever comes to be.

This is also about DNA. So what does this have to do with DNA? Everything! All I know is that one must work with what you have and do the work so you can do great things of the spirit. Many talk and very few walk. And when you reference DNA we are speaking of spiritual DNA. Also a little side note that seems to be overlooked is that when you do the do in the name of service, there are a lot of space in between when the inner work is not being done and that is where I feel as though I am not doing enough. Just so you know that I am very tired, fatigued, because after 55 years of being awake out of 57 years of age, after all the attacks I have endured, I just want Gaia to get where she desires to be and go home and rest for a few thousand years. All that being said just from this lifetime, let alone the lifetimes before this one and that is a tale for another day.

I guess the reason why I have spent the time writing all this is because of our POTENTIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We, as Jesus once stated that we can do greater things than he, because of our potential and I state this in the most humble of ways.

So pay close attention to your dreams because they might not be dreams at all. Maybe if one is seeing it as though they are dreams, maybe that is where the connection has been severed, thereby causing like a ghost reflection of what is really taking place at a certain frequency bandwidth or reality.

Namaste'

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (28th August 2015), Bill Ryan (28th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Delight (28th August 2015), Elainie (3rd September 2015), Gardener (30th August 2015), giovonni (29th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Limor Wolf (28th August 2015), Matthew (28th August 2015), Selkie (28th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), The Alley Cat (29th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    This should keep us warm through the night.

Aloha Ke Akua

“...and if you wish to survive, you will find the guide inside...

— Nahko Bear

Lyrics by Nahko & Medicine for the People

Lend your ears, lend your hands,
    Lend your movement, anything you can.
    Come to teach, come to be taught.
    Come in the likeness in the image of God.
    Cause, you can be like that.
    With all that humbleness, and all that respect.

All of the power invested in me,
    be it hard to love my enemies.
    All of the black bags over the heads of the dead and dying.

The more I understand about the human race,
    the less I comprehend about our purpose and place
    and maybe if there was a clearer line
    the curiosity would satisfy.

Time-based prophecies that kept me from living,
    in the moment I am struggling
    to trust the divinity of all the gods
    and what the hell they have planned for us.
    BUDDING TREES LYRICS
    GREAT SPIRIT LYRICS
    I MUA LYRICS
    MANIFESTO LYRICS
    NYEPI LYRICS

I cry for the creatures who get left behind
    but everything will change in a blink of an eye
    and if you wish to survive,
    you will find the guide inside.

I go back and forth every single day,
    the clarity that comes to me in a choppy way,
    as the feelings and the places
    and the seasons change,
    the galaxies remain.

Energy fields cone the body in space.
    The angels that are coming from a spiritual waste.
    The hate that gets me distant from my spiritual pace.
    Ten fold the manna when the planets are in place, in polar alignment.
    We're on assignment.
    Bodies on consignment.
    Return them to the circus.

And what is the purpose?
    What is the purpose and would you believe it?
    Would you believe it
    if you knew what you were for
    and how you became so informed?

Bodies of info performing such miracles.
    I am a miracle made up of particles
    and in this existence,
    I'll stay persistent,
    and I'll make a difference
    and I will have lived it.

Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua,
    Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana.

Each day that I wake,
    I will praise, I will praise.
    Each day that I wake,
    I give thanks, I give thanks.
    Each day that I wake,
    Each day that I wake,

And the day that I don't wake up
    and transcend the holy make-up,
    I am capable, I am powerful.
    and transcend the holy makeup,
    I am on my way to a different place....

I'm not a leader, just a creature,
    seeking the features of a teacher.
    Whether you follow or whether you lead
    All mysterious ways of nature and I'm into it.
    Changing management.

And there are various ways to conquer this monotonous metropolis,
    my stubbornness is bottomless,
    my fearlessness is talking ****
    and I'm wide awake and I'm taking names.

I am not a leader, just a creature.
    Seeking the features of a teacher.
    Whether you follow or whether you lead
    All mysterious ways of nature and I'm into it.
    I'm into it.
    Changing management.

my fearlessness is talking ****
    and I am wide awake.
    And I'm taking names.

my fearlessness is talking ****,
    and I'm wide awake and I'm taking names.

Do you speak to me like you speak to God?
    All of the love and understanding between the father and the son?
    Do you believe in the perfectness of where you are?
    These are my people, these are my children,
    this is the land that I would fight for.

My solidarity is telling me to patiently
    be moving the musical medicine around the planet in a hurry,
    Cuz there's no time to waste.
    Got to wake up the people time to stand up and say,
    we know what we are for
    and how we became so informed.
    Bodies of info, performing such miracles.
    I am a miracle, made up of particles
    and in this existence,
    I'll stay persistent, and I'll make a difference
    and I will have lived it. ........

Each day that I wake,
    Each day that I wake,
    Each day that I wake,
    Each day that I wake,

and transcend the holy make-up,
    I am capable, Hm that's right,
    I am powerful.

And the day that I don't wake up and transcend the holy make-up,
    I am on my way to a different place!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Delight (29th August 2015), Jake (29th August 2015), Jhonie (10th September 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Zionbrion (28th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Thank-you so much for posting this ZIONBRION!!! I hope it made everyone's day!

My guides also thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  cougar1.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  30.0 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	hawk2.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	30963
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 28th August 2015 at 22:47.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Thanks for posting those lyrics. I had never read them before, just sang along. I see so many new meanings now.
    I fire up this video every few weeks, it always penetrates my soul.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Lionhawk (29th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Default A Second Hand Tale

I have seen this happen many a time on these forums. So take heed and beware of those who might be a rabid rabbit trying to get even for something.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Delight (29th August 2015), Iloveyou (29th August 2015), risveglio (29th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Default The Natural Order Of Things

Grab a cup of coffee and hit play first.

Good Morning! I address this to this great House Of Avalon. To my friends here where old bridges that were destroyed have been rebuilt. And to some new friends that weren't there before. And to Bill, a great tribal leader of this great house. What you have built surely has been built with your soul. It is truly an honor to be among you all at this time. Many of you have gone through the great fire not so long ago and have healed many with your hearts, your wisdom, your continued acts of unconditional love from this great house since then. This house is not just some forum on a global Internet stage or just some virtual social place. It is a gathering of souls sharing not just to this World, but to this Universe. Expressing itself, learning from it's members about the natural order of things through their hearts.

Many here shine their inner work in their writings and you couldn't ask for more because they write from the first hand. Beren for instance, writes from his soul. He remembers and has full memory of not just past life experiences but of his soul's path from the beginning. Where his past lives were just stopping points to say hi and bye to other souls. many bleeps in time. What seems like years in our present opinion is really only a bleep in all of time. I remember his eyes back then where they were so shiny, his excitement to go forth, to just be what he was, LOVE. A Divine creation. He knows of that potential because he has remembered it and has stripped all the things that are not needed to weigh himself down. Becoming part of the natural order of things is in some ways is an under statement because the words don't fully describe the expression of Love that he is. I love you Brother!

So today is a new day, so look around, do something nice for someone just out of the blue. Greet everyone today with eyes that shine. Just be!!!!! The rest will take care of itself and you will find yourself in the NATURAL ORDER Of THINGS.

Love and Blessings to all of you of this great house called AVALON.

RISE and SHINE!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 29th August 2015 at 13:42.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (29th August 2015), Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Delight (29th August 2015), Eric J (Viking) (29th August 2015), Gardener (30th August 2015), Iloveyou (29th August 2015), Jake (29th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #68
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

If you allow, I'll take the talking stick and share a little personal healing experience. It's in three parts and the first one, a second hand experience serves as a kind of foreword.

1) I attended a workshop with a teacher (whom I still love and appreciate as a genuine and deeply loving being, but I had to move on from his teachings). Once he has told a story of a close friend, a young woman, who fell very ill overnight and in hospital she's been told that she has to live only very short time. After the initial shock had subsided, he contacted his 'higher self' and asked what can be done. Nothing. Then he contacted her 'higher self' (via his own) and received the answer to go and find a particular sort of teddy bear and a particular flower (they were described precisely), to give it to his friend as a present and to tell her a particular sentence.

When he did what he was told the next day, the young woman burst into tears, had a nervous breakdown and sent him away. A few days later she left the hospital fully restored and healthy. Later she told him that her father has left her as a young child and she has never seen him again. As a fare-well present he gave her exactly that kind of teddy bear and flower and told her the same words.

Whether that was a real event or just a story, I'm telling it (from memory) because he did something similar to me.

2) We had an appointement for a session to contact some attached entities and when he picked me up at the doorway, he came up to me, took my hand, said my name and said in a very warm and gentle voice: „come, we're going to a secret room“. For the next seconds, going hand in hand, I felt like being in another time, in another space. The breakdown happened the next morning when I realized that „he has taken me with him, despite and although I was ugly and stupid“.

That was one step in a healing process, that resulted in the discovery how beautiful and precious this planet is and in the decision to stay and become a member of the new earth family (after having been reluctant to be here for decades).

3) Another healing experience happened recently during an interaction here on the forum. On the surface it seemed to be about misunderstanding, misinterpretation and unfulfilled expectation. But in fact it was about an ancient and often repeated / relived death experience. This time I was rescued, redeemed and healed, because someone did the right thing.

In all cases there was very tiny input, but a huge outcome. Thank you all for your stories, for listening to me and thank you, Lionhawk, for your words beyond your words that reached one of the newly adopted children of the tribe. I'll pass the talking stick on . .

edit: removed a few words which simply weren't true.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 24th September 2015 at 11:42.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Beren (30th August 2015), Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Delight (29th August 2015), Gardener (30th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (29th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2015), Shadowself (29th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (30th August 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Passing the talking stick...I like that notion!

I have had the pleasure of talking to Lionhawk and heard the awesome story of how he got the name Lionhawk.

Perhaps we can persuade him to share that story? How about it Lionhawk....you down for the short version? Or long if it pleases you?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Iloveyou (29th August 2015), Jake (29th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (29th August 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

I'm not asking for the talking stick at all, but I'm just quietly whispering that this is a very wonderful thread. My thanks to everyone here.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aranuk (1st September 2015), Beren (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Elainie (3rd September 2015), Gardener (30th August 2015), greybeard (29th August 2015), Iloveyou (29th August 2015), Jake (29th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (29th August 2015), Shadowself (29th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

(Putting another log on, don't mind me..)

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Billy (29th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Gardener (30th August 2015), greybeard (29th August 2015), Jhonie (10th September 2015), Lionhawk (29th August 2015), Shadowself (29th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Default Guides

This is one area that is very remarkable indeed. It begs for answers. The questions are already there. The only thing that makes it exclusive is just the title. Everything else is like a sky full of clouds concerning it. Hopefully I can do justice in the writing of such a deserving topic of interest. Of personal interest to you. We will see.

For the longest time, I didn't know I had any. and yet they were right under my nose. I was so blind. I was aware at age 15 that there were such a thing and I tried to contact this guide thing with a Ouija board. At the time I was more or less on a mission. A mission to find the real truth. Basically fresh out of the gate.

His name was Peter. I could have called him NASA, because I never did get a straight answer on what I thought was important. I guess in retrospect I was impatient. I have never liked the word called, "Patience." Can anyone relate to that? On the long and short of it, some good did come out of this communication. A robbery had occurred at a PINBALL ARCADE I worked at. I was also considered to be a suspect of this robbery. So Peter put some pressure on the real robber and the next thing you knew, the robber came in and returned all the quarters he had stolen. About $200.00. Had to been kind of heavy to carry that out. The short end of it was I fired Peter. I read somewhere you could do that. I was just to impatient for my own good. So I then dropped the guide thing for the next bunch of years.

So now we jump to 1994. A solid 20 years had passed. I found myself back in New England, a stone's throw away from Sturbridge Village, Mass. I had returned from Utah when my father had a triple bypass in 1990 and I had came back to assist the family. In 1994 I had finally done a house clearing of the haunted sorts. It was the house I had been raised up in just south of the Connecticut border, south of Sturbridge, Ma. That clearing took a long time to complete and I was so glad it was finally over and that is a tale for another long evening.

But before this clearing took place, I had assemble a few friends with their unique gifts and talents to give me a hand in this matter. For you see this haunting of where I was raised up in, was also a multiple haunting of young Native Americans 300 years ago. The land was also haunted and the whole situation was also demonically influenced and the souls of these Native Americans were trapped there by the demons. Can you imagine growing up in a house with all this going on?

So anyway, with permission from the Lady of the house, she said by all means do what you have to do. So I brought this team there to access the situation because I thought I was to close to it to be objective about it all. That was the only part I had gotten right. So we entered the house and were doing energy scans. Well of a sudden the one who I call the Man From The North, the one who had killed the young Native Americans decides to make his presence known. He manifested his spirit about 4' away from one of my friends and I. It was at this time, one of my guides decides to also show up. Everyone, please let me introduce to you, Pinnacus.

Name:  cougar1.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  30.0 KB

The next thing I know the Cougar jumps up and somewhat out of me and growls towards the Man From the North. My friend who was standing next to me kept his cool, even though his eyes had popped out of his head. The Man From the North, bolted out of the house and we stood there in shock as to what just happened. Pinnacus went back into my body. The house was soon cleared within 2 weeks. Mind you this is the very short story of it all.

A month had passed. I was a traveling salesman at the time and found myself in Southington, Ct. I was one of those guys with the little freezer in the back of a small truck, loaded with frozen steak and seafood. It was early, like 8:00 in the morning and I felt as though it was a little early to be waking people up with my wares, so I thought I would go and visit a metaphysical store on Queen Street to burn some of the morning time away.

It's actually Main Street but called Queen Street. So I pulled up in the parking lot, got out of the truck, and proceeded to enter the store. The open sign was showing and so I entered. As I entered, I couldn't help but notice the morning Sun light shining through the place. No one was at the front counter and I just figured the lady of the store was in back fixing coffee or tea in the back. So I started browsing the store. It was a cool little place loaded with crystals, books, and all kinds of weird things. Real New AGE stuff. I made the best of it and had peaked through a lot of the books, when about a good 45 minutes had gone by and realized that no one was still at the front counter. I thought it very odd as I thought I had heard some noises in the back of the place.

So I stepped forward toward the front counter and was accessing it when I heard from behind me a noise. I turned around and on a glass display counter was a variety of polished stones and crystals. They were contained in small boxes, glass bowls, and even shells. Well one of the shells was oscillating on the glass top. It was about the size of your hand, full of what is called Apache Tears. When I approached the glass top it stopped oscillating. I didn't know what to think. So I grabbed one of the Apache Tears, went to the front counter, wrote a note as to what happened and left it on the counter, with the Apache Tear along with my phone number. I concluded that no one was manning the store and luckily was able to find the land lord and had him secure and lock the place up. And then I went on my merry way.

Later that night the lady of the store gave me a call and expressed appreciation for what I had done. Queen Street is not exactly a friendly place and she was relieved no one had taken advantage of an unsecured situation being her store. She then tells me she has something for me and to stop in when I got a chance. A few days had passed and I was able to stop in. Mind you that I didn't go there with the intentions of getting a reward. All I wanted to do was give her a face because she didn't know who I was.

So I approached her and we had some small talk and then she grabs a small piece of paper. She tells me that out of the blue a counsel of shamans not on the Earth had contacted her recently and they wanted for her to deliver a message. She said she didn't know who the message was for, but she hung on to it and knew when I did what I did, who it was to be delivered to. It goes like this... "Many talk of doing things but never do. You talked and you spoke from your heart and did something. We now see you as Lionhawk and we thank-you." She then gave me the Apache Tear.

This happened because of the work that was done to release those young Native American souls from the demonic prisons that they had been held in for all those years.

Getting back to guides, when I was a child coming up, I was always drawn to cougars and hawks. My day dreams were often filled with soaring the skies. I drew many a cougar. I didn't know why then. All this was done without a Ouija board. Maybe one would think these things were just a rambling of a child's imagination. I can't say that now after what I have witnessed. The growl, when it happens, is Earth shattering to me and there is no warning when it happens. It's a good thing I have a strong heart.

The hawk is also so special and after the clearing, I thought it would be best to go back and pick up the "guide stick" once more. This time I was better prepared to deal with the patience factor. So I did and made several major breakthroughs. You have to do some inner work folks. As it turns out I have 7 Earth Native guides in my immediate circle that operate within me. Not to exclude other guides who operate outside of my matrix such as Angels, etc. You will be amazed with self discovery and then realized why you have never been alone or abandoned. It's not hard and you don't have to do any special ritual or meditate for hours. Just go into a light meditation and just ask to address your guides. They are within you and we keep coming back to that as if you think the answers are outside of yourself, thereby looking everywhere else and never finding it. LOOK IN THE MIRROR of YOU!!!!!!!!

May I introduce to you a free soul that can fly on the highest of lands with a gift of sight that just is to remarkable to describe and way above my pay grade. Her name is Delphi.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hawk2.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	30976

As I have discovered my guides all have their own attributes and they are woven within my matrix. Once I met them, I also offered them their freedom by choice. They decided to stay so here we are, all 7 of them. One is an old shaman, an old medicine woman, a Mongolian warrior, A Mayan boy, an Inca boy, Pinnacus, and Delphi. Yes, they may have a name if they choose to tell it and if you can pronounce it might be a good thing.

Keep it simple but remember what you were doing and thinking as a child. What you were drawn to. I'm just letting you know that they are right under your nose.

Also keep in mind that I didn't pick my name as it were as so many do. It was given and I hope you can make some kind of sense from that.

Namste' and I hope you can discover for yourself the miracles within you!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 29th August 2015 at 18:40. Reason: my bad eyes

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

awakeningmom (30th August 2015), Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Billy (29th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Elainie (3rd September 2015), Eric J (Viking) (29th August 2015), Gardener (30th August 2015), Iloveyou (30th August 2015), Jhonie (10th September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), NancyV (29th August 2015), Shadowself (29th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (4th September 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Skipped the coffee..but enjoyed a full glass of shiraz.

good job I checked...spell checker said...'enjoyed a full glass of shirt...' lol...

Thanks Mr Lion.

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 29th August 2015 at 18:40.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Beren (29th August 2015), Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Billy (29th August 2015), Elainie (3rd September 2015), greybeard (29th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (29th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Default Here's a Brotherly Poke At the One and Only Viking

Just for you Brother! [maybe Greybeard, maybe Bill, maybe everyone else]

Enjoy the red.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (30th August 2015), Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Billy (29th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Eric J (Viking) (29th August 2015), greybeard (29th August 2015), gripreaper (30th August 2015), Jake (30th August 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Here's a Brotherly Poke At the One and Only Viking

Quote Posted by lionhawk (here)
    Just for you Brother! [maybe Greybeard, maybe Bill, maybe everyone else]

Enjoy the red.

Thanks for this lionhawk.

One thing for sure music moves the world.
    It does not matter colour, culture or race, we are all lifted by positive music.
    Even plants have been found to have healthier growth if music is played in their vicinity.

Thanks for the thread, much appreciated.

Love Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (30th August 2015), Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Billy (29th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Eric J (Viking) (30th August 2015), Jake (30th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (29th August 2015), Valley (30th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

No worries. It is starting to look like a rainbow of colors in the Thank-you section.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Billy (29th August 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), greybeard (29th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Valley (29th August 2015)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Throwing on a log
    Breaking up the fog
    Here, the fear's moved on
    Leaving just this dawn
    The embracing of our place
    Calling out an ace
    Within and outer space
    With more than just a trace of Grace
    --------------------------------------------

Not trying to promote any particular religion here... just thought this to be a fine example of the realization of a dream into form, to be an absolutely unique and stunning piece of architecture... and an inspirational story to enjoy while we sit around the fire together in harmony.

Love this thread and All contributors...
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Iloveyou (30th August 2015), Lionhawk (30th August 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Valley,

No worries as we can make this happen. I see several things here. The first one is POTENTIAL! That church was incredible. A true piece of 3D art with a purpose. I can't say for sure but in today's time could anyone have the skills to build such a place? The craftsmen are disappearing. Can you imagine how they did all that with what tools they had at the time? Blows me away.

That was no small project either. Look at all the woodwork and I know firsthand what that takes to covert a wood log into a finished board. Amazing!!!!!!! Someday I will show pics of what project I am working on. But for now I have to keep it quiet.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 30th August 2015 at 01:09.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (30th August 2015), Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Valley (30th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

What should I say now after your true and honest words brother?
    I will not say thank you. That seems to me now as superficial modern way.
    No...

This I will say:

The smoke arose from the quenching fire long time ago...
    and one man was looking at the stars with a question which formed early on in his mind...
    When he was a child...

Oh great spirit highly in the sky!
    How may I lift the souls that wish to fly?
    How can I give my hand to the one in need
    so we can fly together with your speed?

Hum, hum and more hum was heard...
    Other souls were silent there but
    their hearts were singing brave!
    Men and women on the outside now but souls of great power
    and a vow-to become living Gods.

Then another one spoke:

Father time, Great spirit in the sky
    here and now the time is-
    and in your halls the space is along with living water
    and fire that quenches never...

Shall I fly like an Eagle and bring the news
    to your children far?
    For my heart is hearing all the time
    the call from many a star...

Shall I fly and like a Hawk shall I sing?
    Tune will roam with your frequency
    thus awakening of your little ones
    will be the marvel we all want.

Hum...hum...hum

One more voice begun to sing and it sang...brothers and sisters - it sang!
    But words were not there...
    The echo of Love silently rang.
    Thus all there new...the time is here to create anew.

Every soul joined to tune in the vibration of clarity...
    For they created then and there the future that many lived here,
    and many shall live
    for it is Divine one, the perfect feel...

And then- they all knew.
    What moves the eternity and gives the view,
    of holy ones abiding in light
    and their lofty places forever shining bright.
    Thought was that Love is there
    hidden away from God`s sons and daughters fair.

Hum...hum...hum...

The vision appeared to one...
    He was the only soul who dared not sing.
    His thought was bent to faraway place
    his eyes could pierce the light dim
    and unseen by many clearly see.

Let us go now!
    Brothers, sisters let us fly!
    It is time to renew the hearts cry,
    to awaken and sanctify
    all which have the seed of God.

And many a spirit will aid us now
    they shall take forms according to the very world
    they will roam with us!
    Thus shall we go forth and fear no more!

Fear no more of who we are
    `cause Love is dwelling in our souls now.
    Let`s go!

And fire blazed in many colors...
    and souls went on to perform and roam.
    To awaken sleeping children of God
    To be what they already are-Love.

Remember...
    Remember...
    Remember now your place around that fire.
    Before the universe took its shape and form
    before we all went out to roam
    to do the deed and become Love...

Remember the fire,
    And God`s words:
    "Go forth and be Love.
    Sanctify all that your thought touches.
    Made it holy forever,
    impose your will of Love
    and see the universe growing above!
    Go forth and be -my children- be Love."

I would like to add more but I will leave you all to remember.
    It is an exhilarating feeling when you remember and feel the Love within.
    Love, love - and see what happens

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Elainie (3rd September 2015), Gardener (30th August 2015), greybeard (30th August 2015), Lionhawk (30th August 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (30th August 2015)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    I would like to add more but I will leave you all to remember.
    It is an exhilarating feeling when you remember and feel the Love within.

I loved the poem and this is a great thread.

I wrote this poem a year or so ago. Sharing it here because it is true for me.....

Being full of kissing bliss,
    a being glowed and sparkled, effervesced.
    Damn! She could not hold it, felt remiss.
    Sought to fix her, knowing this.

People have their daily trials of love,
    the wax and wane of feeling "up above"
    the hardship. And the seeming dove
    of peace does light as often as she moves.

The love is always here.
    Life's perfect kisses come and go.

Patience will us educate,
    a spot of nothing where all waits.
    In stillness paradox negates
    that love's kisses heisitate.

Lover lost her patience, tried to reinstate
    The feeling: how her love's kiss did translate.
    She sought a short cut at cut rate.
    Could not restore her Holy happy state.

The love is always there
    have patience, kisses come and go

Not to say we shouldn't seek and learn.
    We feel an urge to understand, we yearn
    to stop the tides, to soothe a burn,
    to keep the milk from being churned.

The stream of life has tides and rhythm in,
    Like a bread that seeks it's leavening.
    Punches for the bread is heavening:
    lighter loaf from seeming dampening.

The love is always there.
    Life's perfect kisses may feel blows.

In the mirror, I end my preaching,
    stop pretending what I am reaching
    is the hopeful of a perfect teaching.
    Nothing stalls but ego's over reaching!

My world is perfectly imperfect and OK,
    I may be always feeling happy any way.
    Happiness is more than just that day
    preferred, proffered kisses came my way.

The love is always there
    Love's perfect kisses come and go.

Suffering is not in love's domain.
    It is our own realm where hurts explain
    themselves as we have felt a pain;
    where we have contradictions to disdain.

Maybe like rubber of a sling that stretches,
    we pull taut and tight to feel like wretches.
    By letting go we see releasing fetches
    such a goodness! There in, whole-ly, kissing meshes.

Love is always here.
    Kissing kissing kissing as we go.
    Last edited by Delight; 30th August 2015 at 05:16.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Beren (30th August 2015), Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Lionhawk (30th August 2015), Selkie (30th August 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (30th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 65 LastLast