United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

Wow, LionHawk.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Heart-2-Heart (28th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), kanishk (28th November 2015), Lionhawk (28th November 2015), Lost N Found (28th November 2015), Matthew (28th November 2015), Stephanie (28th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

3. Link to Post #782
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Wow, LionHawk.

Amazing!

Thank you LionHawk.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), Lionhawk (28th November 2015), Lost N Found (28th November 2015), Matthew (28th November 2015), RunningDeer (28th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

5. Link to Post #783
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,383 times in 5,727 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Wow, LionHawk.

Yes! Thanks so much.

I am sure many of us saw family around Thanksgiving.

The day of Thanksgiving I spoke to my brother Johnny. He had taken my old laptop home to Missouri and healed it. He took may of his CDs and loaded them onto the hard drive and it had arrived in time for my gratitude on a day that is about our blessings.

That morning I went to the high school where the Good Samaritans hold a community Thanksgiving. The food is delicious. The meal is free to all who come and many who are home bound have meals taken to them and many take to go plates. This year what I saw was many people volunteering to get the food ready all having fun in plastic aprons, caps and gloves like I wear at the deli.

I was part of getting the dining room ready. The tables were all ready set with place mats that the grammar school decorated. I saw the hand print turkeys and remembered when I made hand print turkeys. All I did was make some little tent message place cards. "Ask for icecream!" and some to encourage people to comment.Then I was at the volunteer sign in for a bit.

One teenage girl Katie was there after spending the night in jail because she had run away and got in some trouble. Her mother brought her direct from jail.She did not talk much but was seeming to be actually happy through her tiredness and then she went to a corner and slept awhile.

I stayed until 11:30 and came home with a to go box.

I took Megan for a walk.t was a perfect warm day. We lay out on the grass and then when we walked on the street to home, the most miraculous sight appeared. Wild turkeys were in a flock walking right in front of my house. Of course Megan was on high alert but when I asked her to stay, she did not chase.

The turkeys saw us and FLEW away over my house. Yes, they flew hard and high and fast. I have never seen this before from my own yard. In fact I never see Turkeys near my house.

I had to be at work at 2PM but when I went to start the truck, the battery had died because I left the headlights on.

I waited for the emergency service. The man who came has also been to may house before when I locked keys in the truck. His name is Brian. he is an exuberantly friendly person, about 6 foot two maybe and muscular. He told me a story that made me weep.

He told me that he was in special ops in the military for many years. He served in Afghanistan 12 years.

In the time of Jimmy Carter, a serviceman had been imprisoned and 11 years later,in 1991 Brian had been part of a group liberating the ones who were released. He told me one man he had helped was only 60 pounds when he was released. He was an artist. While in prison, he kept a bit of bread each time he was given bread. He sculpted a bust of Khomeini and had it in his hand on release...it was very small.

Three years ago Brian was in prison for many days days and tortured including having his elbows broken in Yemen. He showed me a picture on his phone from after his release and the painting his daughter made for him after his release that said "Don't Sink". It looked like a family crest with that kind of border.

He now seems very healthy but the old picture brought tears that people suffer these events for whatever reason. Brian told me that he and his family moved to my area and he bought a wrecker tow service. One day a man came to his shop and Brian saw that THIS was the man he had rescued. He told me the name and a book about him but I forgot as I was very emotionally caught up. The man did not recognize him (brian thought) but was drawn to come back several times and visit and on Thanksgiving, just before Brian came to help me, he had been invited to the man's house.

There, the 83 year old gentleman lives with his third wife. He paints and sculpts and the art work was all over. In a small case there is the sculpture he made in bread. Brian went to it and looked at it for a long time. The gentleman who made it came upand called him "Big Boy" which is what he called him in 1991 when he was released into Brian's care.

The man said" It was your eyes". then he made a cryptic statement, you learn to see many things when in the dark".

I was weeping copious amounts in honor for their survival and the now thriving they have managed. I feel honor for courage!!!! I cannot judge what the means are to tap in to courage that people attract. I don't want to be told how I should show my convictions But I just do not understand war is any good for humans to prove themselves.

Brian said to me "I just needed to tell someone but I am sorry I upset you".
    I was tearful and sensitive but it was a good crying and kind of out of my control. To be included in this stary of their acknowledgement was intensely strange. It had just happened and for me it seemed something I need to think back on later maybe...?

I went to work where it was surreal to be pulling turkey apart and managing the salad bar. Several people were getting Thanksgiving meals from the hot bar and I wished it was as delicious as the Community Thanksgiving meal. In general, at work, I am always being reminded that I love to handle food. I always like to put sparkles as nourishment on the food, even if I think an ideal is not there in this deli.

Brian invited me to call him if I want to talk. he is very friendly and I want to meet his wife Heidi. I do think the day was full of the Thanks giving I wanted it to hold.
    Last edited by Delight; 28th November 2015 at 06:30.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

araucaria (28th November 2015), Bill Ryan (28th November 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), Heartsong (28th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), Joe Sustaire (28th November 2015), kanishk (29th November 2015), Lionhawk (28th November 2015), Lost N Found (28th November 2015), Matthew (28th November 2015), Meggings (29th November 2015), Orph (28th November 2015), RunningDeer (28th November 2015), Stephanie (28th November 2015), tessfreq (29th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

7. Link to Post #784
    United States Avalon Member Joe Sustaire's Avatar
    Shipwrecked in the Sea of Plenty, surrounded by the unknowing.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 131 posts

Such beautiful stories on here! I thank you for sharing and including me around your campfire.

My son Steve and I had a beautiful and quiet thanksgiving back here in the woods. My granddaughter and family were supposed to come up, but the rains came and the creek was up so they couldn't make it. We made the traditional thanksgiving dinner, which turned out great, gave thanks that we had Patty, (the best wife and mom ever) in our lives, feasted, and cried, and honored the magic of life and love.

Steve has moved here to live with me now back in the woods, to heal and to grow, to continue down our path, we will carry on.......

Thanks all......

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

Becky (30th November 2015), Bill Ryan (28th November 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), Hym (29th November 2015), kanishk (29th November 2015), Lionhawk (28th November 2015), Lost N Found (28th November 2015), Matthew (28th November 2015), Meggings (29th November 2015), RunningDeer (28th November 2015), Skyhaven (1st December 2015), Stephanie (28th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

9. Link to Post #785
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

The fire is very warm this morning.

Meggings, your family is totally beautiful, Three generations together, I believe your daughter follows in your footsteps of all that positive stuff you have done in your life. Granddaughter doing same. If we all could be together to hold when the sadness takes hold that would be wonderful in the physical, but here we are in this virtual village to reach out.

Shadowself, when I first saw the "Child within sculpture It blew me away. Thank you so much for post that. Your tellings will flow as they do Patients brings knowledge and healing.

What a great thing you have done Lionhawk. The music from all those pages tells and tags to stories told around the fire. Healing comes through with and one can see the folks so much deeper. Thank you brother for doing that.

Delight, your most recent story above is like a healing and a wonderful thanks giving to you. Looks as if you have found folks in the physical realm right there that will sit around a campfire and share life. Thank you so much for what you give to us.

Joe, you and your son are finding so much more in life now. Can see that clearly. Thanks for sharing. I am sure that you will be seeing your family, creeks come and flow.

Runningdeer, we all are so fortunate that you share your wonderful essence of love/life. Everytime I see the "avatar" which is the real you, I see it more clearly and the depth continues. Love to you, Steven

Sstarss, you have shared and that is so wonderful to all of us. Look forward to so much more of your tellings.

Ezekiel, you are new but your spirit shines, thank you so much for sharing.

There are so many more in and around this fire that bring love and get love and understanding I could list but will do another time.

Love to all here on this Saturday.
    Steven

10. Link to Post #786
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    The fire is very warm this morning.

Love to all here on this Saturday.
    Steven
    Dearest Steven,

Some of your many strengthen are how you gather everyone around the camp fire, you include all, and recap so that new comers have a quick snapshot of current happenings.

Your avatar name ‘Lost and Found’ is multilayered in it’s mission.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), heyokah (30th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), Joe Sustaire (28th November 2015), Lionhawk (28th November 2015), Lost N Found (28th November 2015), Matthew (29th November 2015), Meggings (29th November 2015), Stephanie (28th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

12. Link to Post #787
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default Page 40 Review

Greetings everyone. Just wanted to thank everyone for making this out to be a great thread. Couldn't have done it without you!

Good news and some bad. I have posted all the music and video links for the last 39 pages, on page 39. The good news is what I posted there works. The bad news is we had some video links that got censored or blocked. Copywrite issues they claim. About a dozen I think. Pink Floyd, Matrix Cow, Steely Dan, to name a few. I put this list together because there is a lot of good stuff in it.

Please also keep in mind that there was a lot of great artwork from those that are extremely good at what they do. We touched on Poetry, UFOs, ghosts, crop circles, human comfort issues, joy, and bliss. Even cookies. Don't forget the first hand stories.

I guess what I appreciate the most is what folks bring to the campfire here. A whole lot a love.

Again, many thanks to all of you for the blessings you bring here!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 29th November 2015 at 02:31.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (28th November 2015), Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), Hym (29th November 2015), Joe Sustaire (29th November 2015), Lost N Found (28th November 2015), Matthew (29th November 2015), Meggings (29th November 2015), RunningDeer (28th November 2015), Stephanie (28th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

14. Link to Post #788
    Thanks

Default Re: Page 40 Review

And here is a good morning to all

Just bouncing around while drinking a great cup of coffee and eating a cookie that is too yummy.

15. Link to Post #789
    Thanks

Default Re: Page 40 Review

Okay just opening up my mind the best I can. Lionhawk you caught the opening with your music of a whole lotta love and that is what we are doing here, giving a whole lotta love so thanks to all here for keeping it open and me.

and I am seeing so much more clearly now.
    Good Morning
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CAT.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	32059  

16. Link to Post #790
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Beautiful, Ya'll. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, our only cat came back after a 7 month sabbatical. The thread with all of the cats and pics of plain funny stuff was very timely, Running Deer. Thanks!

We live in an area of the states where many don't care or take care of the animals around, so it's a dog's world here. A cat surviving for any length of time is very rare. This is the 2nd of our long living and constantly loving cats we've served here, along with all of the dogs we have rescued in these many years. Our dog was as happy to see his friend as we are.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Delight (29th November 2015), Heartsong (29th November 2015), Joe Sustaire (29th November 2015), kanishk (29th November 2015), Lionhawk (29th November 2015), Lost N Found (29th November 2015), Matthew (29th November 2015), Meggings (29th November 2015), RunningDeer (29th November 2015), Stephanie (29th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

18. Link to Post #791
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I first met the Lion of Oz while living in West Virginia. When I moved back to my home town on the Jersey Cape, the Lion picked-up stakes and moved close-by. We used to have sweatlodge rituals on the full moon that always involved a bonfire, going far into the night. The ol'Lion has since moved to Tennessee, and I miss him greatly.

Jim, another good childhood friend, who had synchronistically ended-up living in close proximity at several locations around this vast country, after his return to the Cape, would often come to the fire as well. Now, Jim was quite the reminiscer, and could remember predicaments we had gotten into throughout our common pilgrimages with amazing accuracy.

Jim was also quite a fan of Kurt Vonnegut, and bore a striking resemblance to the man. When Vonnegut passed away in '07, I wrote the following essay to amuse my friend Jim. I recall he was quite amused.

Jim passed-away a few years ago, so I'm posting this as a tribute to our friendship - with the holidays coming upon us:

"News Flash: Kilgore Trout is Dead"

It's been some time now, and I can't remember exactly where I was on April 11, 2007 when someone told me the news. I do recall staring at the individual with a cold calculated look predominantly through my right eye. I bit my tongue as he recounted the details of the tragedy, with the knowledge I had just left Kilgore safely suspended from a hanger in a closet in the mobile home where I now reside....

Of course, I’m not making the claim ol'Kilgore was still alive when I left him. No.... being his longest living friend, he had bequeathed to me his full and complete suit of skin. Which I can now proudly wear any time I'm in the mood.

We had spent many a happy times together throughout time, ol'Kilgore and myself, having shared a flat, on-and-off, since early adulthood. I, being a master trim carpenter, had many things in common with him. He, being an expert aluminum replacement storm and screen window technician.

I would have to say his most valuable asset to our relationship was his ability to access obscure dimensions of what one might describe as the matrix of my multi-dimensional brain. You see, although, throughout the years of our friendship, I had definitely participated in many diverse situations in his companionship, he seemed to be the only individual in the friendship that was able to spark even the slightest recollection of those incidents. They all having occurred in another time, ya understand.

As he would explain it, inter-dimensional travel is merely the ability to seek, discover, and penetrate hyper-dimensional portals. He would tell you, travel in three dimensional space is nothing more than traversing a line between two points, time equaling the distance one must travel between those two points.

What my good buddy Kilgore was a master of, was discovering those hyper-dimensional portals. He would say it was nothing more than being able to fold the flat plane those two dots were lying-on and let them touch each other.... like folding a piece of paper. You know, something like if one were able to summon enough power to turn it all up one dimension.

But, Man!!! When those dots touched it was akin to having some kind of cosmic orgasm! I recall the feeling that would wash over my body each time my good ol' buddy Kilgore would spark one of those memories. I must say, it was like a thorough melding.

It took a long time before I could finely talk about it. Feelings of emotion still well-up within me any time I have to speak of ol'Kilgore. I wasn't sure if the suit would work at first, either. But leave it to the old codger himself, every time I put the dang thing on, I have almost total recall.

I'm living comfortably now out behind the local WalMart where I'm currently employed as a "greeter", my ability to get down on my knees and perform any trim carpentry tasks having long faded into some past memory. A memory, may I point out, that is now totally accessible through the use of good-ol'Kilgor's skin suit. My carpenter's knees, of course, having long ago been ruined, pleading to the God of the Universe for mercy from whatever indiscretion I may, or may not have been guilty of.

So you see, thanks to that ol'suit, I'm now able to sit around in my "quality time" and enjoy some of those memories for which I seem to be receiving unrelenting punishment from the universe. I think we'd all agree, isn't it all just a cleansing process!?

As ol'Kilgore would put it, "You were sick, but now you are well again. And there's work to be done."

© copyright george corson 2007.
    Last edited by observer; 30th November 2015 at 16:41. Reason: clarity

19. Link to Post #792
    Thanks

Love It, Observer! Yep, Lots of fun work to be done. Shirts, Skins and Tanktops......
    Last edited by Hym; 30th November 2015 at 01:34.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), heyokah (30th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th November 2015), Lost N Found (30th November 2015), observer (30th November 2015), RunningDeer (30th November 2015), Stephanie (30th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

21. Link to Post #793
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

I welcome any new folks over here at the fire...talking stick I will take now and state that fire is big and many a soul sit here in silence listening the sparks and air around it, feeling what other soul bring out to the gathering.

Thank you Lionhawk for Thanksgiving note...
    Here and now I am transferring sacred Love in that past when thanksgiving was a bloody orgy for the natives and a blasphemy towards God from the very people who called themselves pure...
    They were pure in committing murder and shedding blood.
    But...here I am using the privilege of a soul in contact with Creator to travel through time and leave Love and sacred dust of life to the suffering then and there.

We all can do this brothers and sisters. We affect events in past, now and future.
    So I send the love, to clean the wounds of the soul.
    Bodies are gone but memories of those who died aren`t.

So here and now let us remember them and connect our love and sacred fire to their souls wherever they may be now.
    Also send the same to the ones who took the role of murderers. They were mislead badly. And they realized this when they left this world thus many returned as natives or others to help aid the rift and heal.

I can share here that few months ago I`ve seen and met this wonderful shaman woman in MA and we worked together on understanding and healing. I went in spirit into the time before the mass arrival of Europeans both English and Spanish. My twin flame and me stood hugged on the field, near the edge where there was a ceremony of shamans and elders.

They sat in peace and silence and then they saw us, were surprised positively. Then we mutually understood as one of the holy men explained, they felt in spirit that change shall come to their lands and lots of death. But they felt it was meant to be as a spiritual evolution of native people and all.
    They knew they will shed unnumbered tears and the land will be soaked with blood. But they also knew it was a time for a change in a larger scale and a great lesson and event from the soul perspective was about to unfold in next few centuries. They knew this would trigger the final victory over darkness.

When the mass conscience would emerge in the holy light one day. Like in game of chess, sometimes you sacrifice your forces in order to win the game, that is happening only and I repeat only if you see the larger picture.

They`ve seen it. They knew what was coming but couldn`t explain this to the people of their time. How can you explain that out of horror a hope will emerge?
    How to tell the mother that their babies will burn and die?
    How to tell, how to act?

They were seeing through eyes of the spirit in the high place but down there it was invisible...

Every single life was saved through soul means in higher plane. Every tear recorded and saved for blossom.

Even now while I write this to all of you dear souls, I see the face of that elder looking at me with silent hope and love.
    I send it to him as well.

I share this over our fire so that it can go into the field of life, field of consciousness, morphogenetic field of all life. That lines would be connected again.
    That love strengthen all with new understanding and new spark.

His hope is that Love prevails.

Let it be so.
    Love, love - and see what happens

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), Delight (30th November 2015), Heartsong (1st December 2015), heyokah (30th November 2015), Hym (30th November 2015), Joe Sustaire (30th November 2015), kanishk (30th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th November 2015), Lost N Found (30th November 2015), Matthew (30th November 2015), Meggings (30th November 2015), observer (30th November 2015), Orph (30th November 2015), RunningDeer (30th November 2015), Shadowself (30th November 2015), Stephanie (30th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

23. Link to Post #794
    Thanks

Thank you Beren, that was beautiful and heart-warming!
    And a very fine flame that log sends up......

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

Beren (30th November 2015), Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), heyokah (30th November 2015), Hym (30th November 2015), kanishk (30th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th November 2015), Lost N Found (30th November 2015), Matthew (30th November 2015), RunningDeer (30th November 2015), Shadowself (30th November 2015), Stephanie (30th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

25. Link to Post #795
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Hello beautiful people, I haven't read anything around the fire, I have been at a cabin with my family the past 7 days. my mothers kids have shaped so much of who I am so I wanted to share a music video of her daughter from hempfest over 10 years ago

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), Hym (30th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th November 2015), Lost N Found (30th November 2015), Matthew (30th November 2015), RunningDeer (30th November 2015), Shadowself (30th November 2015), Stephanie (30th November 2015)

27. Link to Post #796
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default Welcome To The Res

Thank-you Beren! You do us proud! Here's a brother from Serbia who moves to USA and demonstrates what being connected is all about. And what you have come to know is spot on.

There is no doubt that our true Mother in this timeline is Gaia. And the real separation of all it's peoples is by how we honor the connection to the Planet. The ones that are not connected use every trick in the book to hijack that connection from you, by whatever means they deem. Race cards, famine, war, ect....... This agenda is not really a white man's agenda. It is made to look that way because they delivered this agenda through the white man.

For years I struggled with the question as to how were they able to do this? Without being caught. They being the darkside, the Luciferians and the Draconian factions. As I discovered they had hijacked the Crystal Kingdom and were using this Kingdom to transmit the frequencies to conquer and enslave this world. So here they are transmitting from the lower fourth through the second dimension into the third using the Crystal Kingdom as the transmitting medium. They used a back door and that is why no one saw where it was coming from. It, being their agenda.

Keep in mind when I speak of connection, it is not just to this Planet. But it is, while we are in this physical form, the immediate connection point. Without your grounding connection to the planet, you would not be alive. From there a grounding plane is established and then you become a transceiver. Meaning a receiver and transmitter of frequencies. This is where your real power lies. Your intentions in a focused purpose. That is why we can change our reality. Why we can create what we want.

It is basic electronic principles. Most electrical problems across the board are due to grounding issues. In this physical form we are electrical. So if your grounding is not correct, your actions will manifest that. The results will always come up short of your intentions. That is why proper grounding is so important. Folks that have the proper grounding are so much more reverent to our home planet and know in living form that everything is connected and thereby can see with the eyes of a child.

When you see with the eyes of a child, you will see the real truth. Without the propaganda. It will also be your truth. Discovered in the firsthand. That trumps the secondhand every time. With the eyes of a child your perception will not be influenced by your own ego or your rational mind, simply because you will be fully seated in your heart. Always remember that your heart never lies.

So with that, I leave this video that Shadowself turned me onto. It made the creeks on my face overfill. We are all Earth natives here, no matter what race, color, size, or whatever. She is our living home that is also a ship traveling through millions of miles of the cosmic womb. Some of us are guardians of her employ. Serve her well and you will serve all the Kingdoms here and abroad.

Lionhawk says, "To track a whiteman, just follow his trash."
    Keep in mind the term "whiteman" is not really about the skin color as it is more about the agenda labeled as the whitemans'. Also the disconnect.

Blessings to everyone!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 30th November 2015 at 18:44.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (30th November 2015), Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Constance (27th April 2016), Debra (13th March 2016), Delight (1st December 2015), heyokah (30th November 2015), Hym (30th November 2015), Joe Sustaire (1st December 2015), Lost N Found (30th November 2015), Matthew (30th November 2015), Meggings (30th November 2015), RunningDeer (30th November 2015), Stephanie (30th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

29. Link to Post #797
    Thanks

Thanks, Lionhawk. Thank you for including Trudell and Russell also. It would be healthy for anyone to study native, indigenous history and it's vast modern expressions, as well as the darkness that exists in many of those communities.

Many year ago I attended a sweat with Ernie Peters, a spiritual leader within the A.I.M. movement, and after a very painful and amazing experience, as well as 6 months of previously unsuccessful efforts trying to become appointed as my older(1 of 4) brother's conservator (to free him from a lock-down mental facility) i was greeted with a morning call from a judge granting me custody. My brother hasn't been institutionalized since. I was grateful for the help Ernie gave that allowed me the time and space to pay the price. It is a story worth telling someday. It couldn't have happened without being there on the Earth, in that place inside, made sacred by powerful intention and grace, as well as Ernie's talk to us, under the bows and blankets, about the power of forgiveness.
    Last edited by Hym; 30th November 2015 at 19:19.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), Joe Sustaire (1st December 2015), Lionhawk (30th November 2015), Lost N Found (30th November 2015), Matthew (30th November 2015), Meggings (30th November 2015), RunningDeer (30th November 2015), Stephanie (30th November 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

31. Link to Post #798
    Thanks

Default Re: Welcome To The Res

Dear brother Lionhawk, your telling is energy rejuvenation. The connections we all reach into continue to build our hearts and spread the love deeper and wider. The videos are heart rendering. I have listened to Russel Means for quite awhile and I have cried for the dear man.

Our brothers Observer and Beren and Zionbrion have shared a wonderful connection to us all and it is just truly great to see them around this campfire.

I have one more video with the eyes of a child to share.

And with that I thank all that are here and the fire burns warm
    Love to all
    Steven

32. Link to Post #799
    Thanks

I like that, "the anti-biotic will come''.........

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), Hym (1st December 2015), Lionhawk (1st December 2015), Lost N Found (1st December 2015), Matthew (1st December 2015), RunningDeer (1st December 2015), Zionbrion (2nd December 2015)

34. Link to Post #800
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,383 times in 5,727 posts

Default Re: Welcome To The Res

Quote Posted by Lionhawk (here)
    Thank-you Beren! You do us proud! Here's a brother from Serbia who moves to USA and demonstrates what being connected is all about. And what you have come to know is spot on.

There is no doubt that our true Mother in this timeline is Gaia. And the real separation of all it's peoples is by how we honor the connection to the Planet. The ones that are not connected use every trick in the book to hijack that connection from you, by whatever means they deem. Race cards, famine, war, ect....... This agenda is not really a white man's agenda. It is made to look that way because they delivered this agenda through the white man.

For years I struggled with the question as to how were they able to do this? Without being caught. They being the darkside, the Luciferians and the Draconian factions. As I discovered they had hijacked the Crystal Kingdom and were using this Kingdom to transmit the frequencies to conquer and enslave this world. So here they are transmitting from the lower fourth through the second dimension into the third using the Crystal Kingdom as the transmitting medium. They used a back door and that is why no one saw where it was coming from. It, being their agenda.

Keep in mind when I speak of connection, it is not just to this Planet. But it is, while we are in this physical form, the immediate connection point. Without your grounding connection to the planet, you would not be alive. From there a grounding plane is established and then you become a transceiver. Meaning a receiver and transmitter of frequencies. This is where your real power lies. Your intentions in a focused purpose. That is why we can change our reality. Why we can create what we want.

It is basic electronic principles. Most electrical problems across the board are due to grounding issues. In this physical form we are electrical. So if your grounding is not correct, your actions will manifest that. The results will always come up short of your intentions. That is why proper grounding is so important. Folks that have the proper grounding are so much more reverent to our home planet and know in living form that everything is connected and thereby can see with the eyes of a child.

When you see with the eyes of a child, you will see the real truth. Without the propaganda. It will also be your truth. Discovered in the firsthand. That trumps the secondhand every time. With the eyes of a child your perception will not be influenced by your own ego or your rational mind, simply because you will be fully seated in your heart. Always remember that your heart never lies.

So with that, I leave this video that Shadowself turned me onto. It made the creeks on my face overfill. We are all Earth natives here, no matter what race, color, size, or whatever. She is our living home that is also a ship traveling through millions of miles of the cosmic womb. Some of us are guardians of her employ. Serve her well and you will serve all the Kingdoms here and abroad.

Lionhawk says, "To track a whiteman, just follow his trash."
    Keep in mind the term "whiteman" is not really about the skin color as it is more about the agenda labeled as the whitemans'. Also the disconnect.

Blessings to everyone!
    I appreciate the post from Beren and now you very much!!!

John Trudell is one of my heroes.

I have a vision at the moment for me of what is important.

The other day I was talking with my friend Angela. She mentioned that before the "white man"came along, the nations of all the North America and South America were separated by warring. She suggested that maybe if they could have been unified, it would have been easier to repel the settling and repulse the commerce that infiltrated.

That had me thinking because IMO, it is the warring itself that has been the strategy since catyclyclsm broke our mind? If we truly felt the brotherhood/sisterhood of all our relations, IMO war would make no sense.

So what I am thinking about is the blame-lessness on all sides that I am focused on. This sense that we are learning something, recovering, changing our minds as part of a grand play makes me smile.

I love John Trudell because he IMO has the real spirit that the native American tribes had some what lost themselves before. It does not bother me to think that we have "devolved" form the high state of being connected. Why this is so is my own myth.

We were always meant to challenge ourselves... not necessarily improve but prove what is really true about ourselves in the now.

This means to me that if I am a warrior, I cannot pretend to be a pacifist but am here to deal with a part of my character. Perhaps it does have tendencies from over and beyond the present "life" Maybe many multiple expressions are at play. I love the fact that I have embraced that being "child-like" is an aim...seeing the play in the world. Choosing one's way of playing.

IMO it is about relations- ship. All ore relations interact in particular ways because of how we are being. It gets so deep and so satisfying to contemplate that I am a human being and I am learning real deep and nourishing loving. I identify with human beings.

Here is John Trudell again.

I like my idea that there is no enemy for me, not me, not anyone. I feel this is so relaxing and I am feeling energy move through me that is organic, healing and reviving as I allow all the butterflies of all my intense relationships fly free.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st December 2015 at 05:44.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Beren (1st December 2015), Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), Billy (13th December 2015), Debra (13th March 2016), heyokah (1st December 2015), Hym (1st December 2015), Lionhawk (1st December 2015), Lost N Found (1st December 2015), Matthew (1st December 2015), Meggings (1st December 2015), observer (1st December 2015), RunningDeer (1st December 2015), Zionbrion (12th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst 1 30 40 50 65 LastLast