+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 65 LastLast

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default Billy's crop circle

I've downloaded a cad program and will pursue this and come up with something of my own interpretation. I'm new at this, like brand new, so have patience with me.

I wonder if Aliens have sextons on their ships? I also wonder if, and this is upon your group's request, the gift you received would be so that you couldn't get the message. I think this crop circle was precisely engineered to answer all of your group's questions or the sum energy of the most important question that was in all of your consciousness. I think you all have a piece or an answer of the puzzle they put "right" before you. At any rate, you had a communication with a benevolent race of beings. That can't be argued. It was a personal crop circle with a grand message of many messages embedded within it. As to who did this is another question. This is a worthy pursuit and I will give it an honest effort, in hopes no one else wants another crop circle reading. hahahaha!

Help me! Help me! hahahahhaaa!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 7th September 2015 at 15:38.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Valley (6th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Wow Lionhawk. Interpreting crop circles to me is like trying to interpret dreams, well done with your interpretation.

I rememberer some folks interpreting the first stage and it reminded them of a sextant. or that a sextant should be used when trying to figure out the message. Most websites said that the 4 facet circle was the earth. But i agree with you that it is not. others said the crop represented Coronal Mass Ejections. but i did not agree with that either.

But it was the last stage with the hieroglyphs that got me excited. And i cannot remember ANYONE attempting to decipher that message. These are Mayan type hieroglyphs with a stepped pyramid in there.

Attachment 31063

My thoughts and feelings at the time were. mostly frequencies, possible time lines, dimensions, parallel worlds, was this some sort of energy frequency moving out or coming in. Is this an energy wave?

I then gave up and decided to just enjoy the memory of the experience.

Miss Magikal and myself in the crop circle.

Attachment 31064
    Billy, how fortunate you are to have been on hand at the creation of a crop circle! One thing I have always wanted to do is to sit in one that is freshly-made, and feel its energy.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Billy (7th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Gardener (11th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (6th September 2015), Lost N Found (6th September 2015), raregem (11th September 2015), Valley (6th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Billy (7th September 2015), merecat (7th September 2015), raregem (11th September 2015), Selkie (7th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

This is Stage 1&2, I think. To enlarge it just put cursor on it and click once. Stage 3 is more complex and I will work on that. In the meantime.......

Breakdown......From what I have now seen on other takes on it, they used a sextant to formulate a theory. There are other theories on this. Now you can add another one. If I take a similar approach like with a sextant, I would rather use a metronome. That is what I see if I go that route. Please keep in mind I don't know what the hell I'm doing here and maybe you have another theory or maybe can build on this one. My Math skills are weak, so I am asking anyone who has better than I do to give a hand here.

If you look at the crop circle in it's natural state you will see an area that has 4 sides to it that look like facets, shaped like a triangle. Magnify it so you can see the 4 facets. I do not consider this Earth because it is 4 dimensional signified by the 4 facets. It isn't even spherical. So I am assuming it is a 4th dimensional space.

I loaded this up on my cad program. The metronome if you will is a layered ordeal. You see 3 Planets. How did I arrive at that? There are 5 spheres in it. One is the Sun, Earth, Venus, and Saturn. The lone sphere is not a heavenly body but merely a reference point or pivot point. You will see that this point is not connected to the other 4 spheres. However it does establish something that is not being seen and that is oscillation. But before we get to that let's breakdown why I think it is about Earth, Sun, Venus, and Saturn.

Saturn is distant from the Sun. If you notice there are 2 small lines along the path of it. Notice that this path is not exactly straight either. The 2 lines could represent the rings of Saturn. My reasoning is that a line is one dimensional. If you looked straight at Saturn you would see a line going across it, created from it's rings. 2 of them. The line on the right is curved, implicating a roundness.

The Sun is obvious. Now this is where it gets interesting. It is the central reference point of the orbits of Earth, Venus, and Saturn. Somewhere, I saw another picture of this crop circle and it showed a sphere with a smaller sphere over shadowing it. It looked just like the Earth and her moon. So I did some research and found out that Earth has a equatorial radius, center of the planet to the equator, of 6371 km. Venus has an equatorial radius of 6052 km. If we divide 6052/6371 we come up with 0.949929367 in percentage terms. So Venus is 0.9499 % the size of Earth. That is almost the same size as our Planet. So then I used the cad program to measure the sphere labeled Earth and did the same to the sphere labeled Venus. I came up with 0.950617284. I was jumping up and down over here. .000687917 of a difference.

Now we get to Area V and Area E. This is where I could use some help. These areas, and I speculate, are percentage values of the space between their respected orbits around the Sun. Where it shows Venus having a smaller area than of Earth. If someone could break those areas down to like area squared and then divide those 2 areas to find out that ratio and then compare that to actual data, we may conclude this to track or validate the two Planets in their orbit. One thing to note is that Venus has an almost perfect circular orbit around the Sun. I haven't checked that about the Earth. The Venus orbit is within 1% deviation and when you consider the space in that orbit, it's extraordinary.

This all connecting to 4D. On 2 sides. Like a pump. But the energy seems to be like AC. Alternating current and the channels connecting to the 4D space works like a buffer, going in and out on both sides. This is where the oscillation occurs. I can only speculate that the Sun, Saturn, Venus, and Earth are an alignment of when we will go into 5D. Find out that alignment and we may have a date when this happens.

The left side supports this 5D reality. Left side of the 4D space area. I don't see Planets per see on this side and I don't see Planetary angles either. I will explain why.

On the left side you see some boxes. These represent our 3rd dimensional reality and how that reality is constructed. Stage 3 is an important part in this as how it sets up the frequency of the individual parts. But it is not that difficult to see how this happens. First we have to go back to basics.

If we take a piece of wire and apply a voltage to it, a magnetic field is created around the wire. When we take two wires and put them in parallel, apply a voltage to both, 2 magnetic fields are produced. Without knowing all the values of the 3rd stage, we can safely assume that each circuit in the 3rd stage has it's own different values. Thus influencing the frequency of each wire. What is important to understand is the effect between the 2 wires or the 2 magnetic fields. An area of distortion is created because the 2 wires are not the same. If they were you would have a field of resonance, where there would be no impact on either of the magnetic fields created by the wires. This distortion field is a reality. If you were to change the input of either wire, you would change the distortion field, thus changing the reality field.

If we look closely we can see from the #1 ground node the beginning of this wire and we can follow it all the way up to the 4D object. Now follow #2 wire all the way up to the 4D symbol. Take note of the distortion fields created in between the wires. With the first 2 wires, the first dimensional field is created. A line. The 2nd and 3rd wire establish a line with a width, 2nd dimension. The third and fourth establish width X height X depth. All these are then outputted to the 4D symbol. Now look at these outputs going to the 4D symbol. You will see spheres that are similar in size. As the wire # is increased you will see the other wires identified within the wire by the size of the spheres. So a representative node is signified in the wire. These are representative of the frequencies that have been added as a sum total. As the frequency is increased the size of the sphere also increases. As if we are adding to increase the potential of the output and to where a dimensional reality also becomes by this effect. Hope that made any sense!

Look at 5,4,3,2,1. Let's look at #5. Notice that it isn't connected to the boxes. It goes straight to the 4D symbol. It also does something on it's own that is not in the same fashion of how we increased the frequency with the boxes. It doesn't have another wire running parallel with it to create a distortion field of reality. If you look closely, it has 6 spheres in the wire going to 4D. Look closely and you will see the #1 wire node close by the blue output node. How is that? If we look at stage three, #5 ground circuit we will see a step up pyramid symbol in it. Step up is also like a step up transformer, where the mag field in the transformer is increased by a second set of coils parallel to the primary set of coils. You can step up or step down the voltage or input frequency depending on what load requirements are needed. So in #5 we have a step up pyramid and at the output the frequency steps up with a 6th sphere in the wire. So that will implicate a 5th dimensional frequency is going to be established. It is establish and is now heading to the 4D body.

I also consider the 4D body to work like a capacitor or battery, being powered by the circuitry of the Solar system.

1st and 2nd Stage

Click image for larger version

Name:	BCC1&2.JPG
Views:	870
Size:	443.9 KB
ID:	31073

Third Stage

Thanks for pointing out that step up pyramid Billy!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 8th September 2015 at 19:36.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Billy (8th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (8th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015), Shadowself (8th September 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (9th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

My view point on this crop circle is that a 5th dimension frequency has been anchored to the Planet and it will become activated at a certain Planetary alignment, in our future from the point of June 2009 and forward. I speculate that this frequency might have been activated years ago and was deactivated by regressive beings for matters of control.

It doesn't mean folks are going to die from this activation. It just means this 5th dimensional frequency is being restored. So now we have just another plane of existence available to us here on the Planet to promote soul growth. It isn't a doomsday device.

Namaste' & Nagosa

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Billy (8th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (8th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015), Valley (9th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Ineresting similarities...

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Billy (8th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Lionhawk (8th September 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (9th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Ineresting similarities...

Jake

At first my head short circuited and it took me a few minutes, but yes! It is about the relationships and how they fit together. Everything leads to the pyramid. The crop circle does this too. Far out Jake!!!!!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2015), Billy (10th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (9th September 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Maybe the 4th dimensional space in the crop circle is the Giza pyramid??????

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2015), Billy (10th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (9th September 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Default Lionhawk's crop circle

"So, I'm having a conversation with Lionhawk who is telling me he did a session. In that session he was in the vastness of space looking at this cube. This cube represented 3D reality...essentially in a cube. He was outside the cube looking at it from another point of origin AS HE DESCRIBED IT. The way he was describing it to me for all the world reminded me of the destination and origin cube in a previous post here. In fact I begged him to write up his description.

This session occurred on late Friday night. We were discussing it on Saturday. I just ran into this today. So sometime the day afterward.... Saturday (early Sunday morning?) an event occurred."

Hod Hill, in Hanford, Dorset, United Kingdom. Reported 1st June (Sunday) 2014
    Click on it to enlarge it.

Name:	2d2erer.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	31077

"I can't wait to tell him this morning when he wakes up about this crop circle formed the following day after his session. He's going to flip."

I want to thank my Twin Flame for her efforts regarding this crop circle. In her quotes above, they are time stamped.

Since I wasn't on the forum circuit, I never reported my session. On May 30, 2014 I had this session. On May 31. 2014 I informed my Twin of my session. On June 4. 2014, she discovered the posted crop circle. It was reported on June 1, 2014.

In the session, there was what looked like a wire frame representation of our 3D world. It was a cube and it showed a way in and the way in was also the way out. Where I was, was quite amazing because of the colors that I saw. I might have been in a 5th dimensional reality but it was as though I was way out there. I say that because this 3D cube looked small.

Namaste' & Nagosa

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2015), Billy (10th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (9th September 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), raregem (11th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015), Valley (10th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

A slightly different version of the same diagram...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (10th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (9th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (10th September 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), raregem (11th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015), Stephanie (12th September 2015), Valley (10th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2015), Billy (10th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), raregem (11th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Putting another log on the fire with my coffee this morning:

Morpheus and the Ship of Dreams

(the short version)

I once met a warrior. Great the force was within him as Yoda would say. Who coincidentally worked with authorities to solve crimes. Cleared homes of nasty energy. Told great tales at the campfires of medicine men as they listened with great interest. Warrior tales that would bring the strongest man to his knees wielding a broad sword against his enemy. A warrior indeed. Yet he always felt something missing. Morpheus was not only the god of dreams, he was a seaman. He loved the ocean mist and was at peace there always. Traveling the far ends of the earth for yet another view, yet another port. He happened upon a port where a woman was waiting. Assistance she needed that would be his demise in the grand scheme of things. But he fell in love with her. Her name was Iris. And they played often in the ship of dreams. He was the master of dreams called upon often to assist kings in their quest for direction.

His fated end in the hands of those that sought to destroy his travels and dreams. Irony plays fate as he was buried in a cave with poppy fields as far as the eye could see. Keeping him asleep until one fateful day he uttered the word that would come to the ears of one who would wake him up. One who told him to remove and burn the fields to the ground. Arise Morpheus...wipe the sleep from your eyes. Remember the ocean mists and cool salt breeze. For it is that memory that will spark the true nature of existence itself and the order of man against nature. Work no more for the dreams of kings... be your master and live your own dream...you earned it.

Carry on Captain and Ride

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpheus_%28mythology%29

Was it not Morpheus that woke Neo from his sleep?

Red pill or Blue pill Neo....the choice is yours alone.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2015), Billy (10th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (10th September 2015), Lionhawk (10th September 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), raregem (11th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015), Stephanie (11th September 2015), Valley (11th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Many thanks for all your work you put into my crop circle campfire story Lionhawk.
    I am quite blown away by your interpretations, Which i must say is the best i have seen.

And thank you for this picture of the complete crop circle. It shows me parts that i had not observed previously. I agree with your take of the 4th dimensional sphere. plus with it being egg shaped gave me the impression of something yet to be created/born. Excuse my effort to highlight some parts.

Name:	negative crop with arrows.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	31095

The group of kindred souls i was gathered with were from around the globe. Our collective intentions was to assist Gaia and humanity through our love, to hopefully assist raise the frequency with our collective love.
    One of our group, Magenta, was a channeler, she shared a message she was given after we had joined together in a circle of ceremony. If you wish i could send you that message by PM.

It was not my intention for my sharing to hog the fire, but i am so pleased you took it further than anyone has so far.

For that i thank you Lionhawk.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (11th September 2015), Lionhawk (10th September 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), sunflower (10th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2015), Valley (11th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Default A different type of canvas

LUNCHTIME....

Have you ever notice the blank stare of an artist sitting in front of what he/she is about to transform into an expression? It can be on a canvas. It can be music. It can be sculpture. It can be so many things. An act of creation that demands an expression to be formed. Action is required. That's the bottom line.

Whether some of you realize it or not, your innocent postings are also nudges for others to put on canvas those expressions that are reflective of ourselves and in many cases bring what has been buried for eons back into the now moment. Those expressions, although were first born in the past are now present and give further validity as to who we are in terms of what the Creator had intended. It all may be considered to be water under the bridge but it is "WATER" under the bridge. That water doesn't care about past, present, or future. It exists in all three all at once. Such is the way of Creation.

So on this canvas, this forum editor screen, I had stared at it for almost an hour. The nudges I received from Jake, Bill, and Shadowself, caused a long pause. And I thank you for that. Yes there is a story that I would love to share and it would connect a lot of dots for a lot of people. Dots that even go back to Atlantis. Dots that went back to Egypt. Even Greece. Dots that include Alien species, Star families, etc. A story of a love so great that Father/Mother God adopted that Love as the new Template of Love in this Universe. The story of Morpheus and Iris.

Name:  Morpheus_and_Iris_1811.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  20.5 KB

What most think they know from their research on many matters of the past are true in their presumptions of the data that was presented as second hand information. But that is not really the truth now is it? In present day, we find ourselves not knowing what to believe. Well stop believing and start knowing. The believing train you find yourself on will always be a train wreck in the making. Everything you want to know about is within you and as long as you seek it outside of yourself, you will never find it. The real truth. L. Ron Hubbard once said to me and I quote, "POOP OR GET OFF THE POT!"

He was right! If you are on the pot, you aren't going anywhere. If you are on the pot reading about it, you aren't going anywhere. If that artist just sits there staring at the canvas, he/she isn't going anywhere.

If you haven't walked in my moccasins, how would you know the stories I tell are true? You don't and I didn't ask anyone to believe me. Why would I want you to suffer, knowing you placed yourself on a train that is destined to wreck? That was your choice and you're responsible for that choice. Then to blame me for that choice you made shows the lack of responsibility you have taken for yourself. You spit anger just because I told a story.

This 3D realm is dominated by many regressive energies. War, LACK, beliefs, etc. Also based in duality. These energies shadow like dark clouds over the flowers of truth. The truth will always have an element of Love within it. But if you want to find out whether my stories are true or false, you will have to do what seems like the impossible and that is to go within and connect with the Template of Oneness and you will not only hear the story but experience it for yourself if you so choose as a witness. Then you will know in the first hand.

This is what I do when I listen to your story. If I can't connect in this way, then the story is just a story. But if I do connect and witness your tale, I will find and experience your truth. Either way, regardless, I should show you some kind of respect even if you told a pack of lies, because the pack of lies you told was another exercise that you provided to help me learn DISCERNMENT!

An Interview can also be a canvas. I leave this canvas with you to sign on the bottom if you so wish to. It's all good!

Namaste' and Nagosa
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 10th September 2015 at 19:25.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (13th September 2015), Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Billy (10th September 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (11th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), raregem (11th September 2015), Selkie (10th September 2015), sunflower (10th September 2015), Valley (11th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Billy,

Hey, I got excited about it and I thank-you for sharing one hell of a first hand account. That in of it's self is what makes this room in this house so cooool!!!! I don't know what was harder to do, write it up or figure it out. One thing I was trusting was whoever did this was also about precision. There are more questions here now and I hope we can all jump on it and do a better job than I did. I think it deserves to be answered. Especially after coming this far. My crop circle was easy compared to yours.

And yes, we do try to make sure that if there is something we can do to help, we will gladly put something into action, so that it isn't just a virtual exchange. It is my way to honor you! Along with my guides. Hopefully when you leave here, you feel more connected than you did. I would rather like to build upon that instead of just idle gossip and rumors or things that amount to either a distraction resulting in a waste of time.

What else are you keeping from us?

PM? YEEEAAAHHHHHHH! I would love to read it. Why not post it?

Namaste' & Nagosa

PS Billy, I will continue to work on it, I'm having to relearn CAD. I want to separate the lower circuits. I see what you are referring to with your arrows and I agree!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 10th September 2015 at 21:04.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Billy (10th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Valley (11th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

So, I'm sitting here getting this vibe that these two crop circles are somehow linked. My crop circle says that the 5th dimensional activation has occurred.

I did a session today and saw how they laid these crop circles down. It happens in seconds. A ship comes over head and a frequency is emitted over the area. Looks cone shaped. It's like an isolation field. Then they transmit another signal with all the shapes and it is transmitted in the cone shape field. On other crops circles, they can hover and go along slower and make the ones that are long. But it is still done in seconds.
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 11th September 2015 at 04:20.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Billy (11th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (11th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Valley (11th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Another gift for all of you!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Billy (11th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Jake (11th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by lionhawk (here)
    Maybe the 4th dimensional space in the crop circle is the Giza pyramid??????
    I was able to travel out of body once and checked out The pyramids. I almost could not see the pyramids because there was an entire city down there. Some sort of crowded gathering... And yes, crops crops, everywhere crops.

The eggy shaped thing looks like it has a radar dome next to it (as an archetype of multidimensional communication), the eggy thing being an alien. The multiple layered communication is ran through a machine, and a different type of raw data is streaming... I suspect that it is layed flat, as a graphic in the field, but it is a 3d image... The streams seam to be stacked one on top of the other, but that may be just what it looks like because it is flat! The hieroglyphs are not Mayan, Sumarian, Egyptian, Peruvian,, etc..... In fact, they look like scematics for an electrical device of some sort... Not a message, as much as a blueprint... Id love to see more images of crop circles from that hill over the years.. Then superimpose them together and see if there is a chance that this is only part of a puzzle,, and other crop circles are other pieces...

Perhaps it is a blueprint for how physical reality is made manifest, starting from consciousness, through layers of demensionalties,, to become raw, physical data to be,, then,,, reinterpreted as physicality....

You are right, Billy,,, it's like attempting to interpret a dream.... Though, you and your friends made this thing (with help) from the corners of your minds,, come into reality! How is that NOT like a dream?

Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily,,, y'all....
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Billy (11th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (11th September 2015), Shadowself (11th September 2015), Stephanie (12th September 2015), Valley (11th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

37. Link to Post #139
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Way cool Jake!

I have a very good friend who is in the film industry who once stood atop the Great Pyramid and worked on film of the Osiris dig in 1995 I think it was. He's in the light blue shirt on the right with long hair. It's (the Oisiris dig) in the video I'll attach here as well. BTW: This was done before Zahi Hawass kicked them out and finished the dig...only to find an "EMPTY" sarcophagus? Yeah right. I heard he has been suffering legal issues for selling mummy's to various bidders. Hmmmmmmm?????

Video:

https://vimeo.com/18576911

Enjoy!

Last edited by Shadowself; 11th September 2015 at 16:58.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Billy (11th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Jake (12th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (11th September 2015), Stephanie (12th September 2015), Valley (11th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Default To Shoot Or Not To Shoot

I dedicate this little story to Running Deer. I don't know why but I feel her presence quite strongly when I think of an event that happened when I was a younger buck.

It was back in the early 80's. The country was going through a recession. Because of that recession, my wife at the time, and I decided to move to her home state of Utah. Well, just because we moved didn't make things any easier as I soon discovered the recession was everywhere. The first thing I did was look for work. I remembered I had pounded the pavement for 3 weeks straight for at least 10 hours a day. I was getting desperate. My funds were running low and when you look for work, it took from what little resources I had. So here I am at the Unemployment Office, checking out their jobs board. There on a ripped up piece of paper was a job posting. It was a job cutting firewood in the Rocky Mountains. So I made the call and landed the job.

This would also mean I would be away from my family. It took almost 5 hours to get there. We dropped in from Wyoming and went back into Utah. I remember a place called "Lone Tree," population "5." Then we went into the Rocky Mountains from there. We were about 60 miles away from any phone, so if you got hurt you were pretty much screwed. We were assigned with the cutting down of beetle kill timber. It was very hard work as we worked from sun up till sundown and sometimes into the night. The elevation wasn't much help either as we were about 12,000 above sea level. Something I was not use to. I was a log bucker. My new friend Frank and I would pick up long logs and loaded them on a fork lift, and also shag brush into piles. At night him and I would loaded a semi truck, along with another 2 man team on the ground. Frank would hand me a log and I would throw it up to a guy on the truck, the log would go down a line to where it was stacked. We could load 15 cords of wood in 1 hour and 10 minutes. An amazing feat.

Anyways, what was so cool was where we were. The forest that surrounded us was loaded with all kinds of wildlife. Elk would bugle and Eagles would scream. Beaver ponds, small trout bearing streams, with snow capped mountains surrounded our campsite and work site. Then one day the boss decided to give us a day off. We had worked a month straight and I guess he thought we deserved a break. So I took the day and went out exploring. Then I decided to go fishing and I did pretty well. I came back to camp with 10 Brook Trout, wrapped them in foil with some butter and barbecue sauce and shared it with my fellow workers. They begged me to answer that question of how did you catch them, since they knew I didn't have a fishing pole. My answer was you have to think like a bear.

So a few years have passed and I am working in the Salt Lake Valley. My wife had bought me a Winchester 30.06 rifle for Christmas one year and I found myself going hunting once more. So I decided to return to the Rocky Mountains where I worked on the firewood job. I figured this would be the best option because I would be far away from the drunken deer hunters that would come out of the woodwork.

I set up my camp and I felt as though I had come home. Talk about a place of paradise. So the next day arrives and away I go. I hiked on this very old logging road for a few hours. I wasn't all to focus on the hunt, but I was in hunt mode, going slowly on the road with a quiet step. The road was on the side of a mountain. Like some just made a cut and flattened it out. It was steep when you look to the left going down hill, and steep on the right going up hill. Then I heard a noise on my left and I froze standing in place. Before I knew it a herd of mule deer stepped up onto the road. I was surrounded by about 50 deer persons. We stood there looking at each other like it was no big deal. About a minute, but it was like a real long minute. They didn't even flinch. I could have just reached out my hand and touch several of them. But I stood still so that I didn't alarm them. That could have created a bad reactive situation for all of them and the last thing I want was for them to panic. And here I am caring my rifle. Then as quickly as they had stepped onto the road, they stepped up to the right side and disappeared up the mountain. What a blessing.

I went home with no deer meat on my truck but I had one huge smile on my face. Now I hunt on my computer. One last thing was the job paid a grand total of $450.00 take home after working 7 weeks, sun up to sundown, one day off, but would I do it again? Damn straight I would!

Namaste' & Nagosa
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 11th September 2015 at 18:02.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Billy (11th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), Gardener (11th September 2015), genevieve (15th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Stephanie (12th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2015), Valley (11th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 65 LastLast