+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Remote Viewing tools in everyone's kit?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Are Remote Viewing tools in everyone's kit?

What is the significance of the work of Robert Monroe and The Monroe Institute, Russell Targ, Ingo Swann, and Courtney Brown? They are all pioneers in the remote viewing field . The Far Sight Institute remote viewed the Phoenix lights and had an interaction with telepathic humanoid to viewing inside the ship. What are our true psychic abilities and what is the significance of remote viewing of viewers such as Ingo Swann that have remote viewed bases on the dark side of the moon with telepathic humanoids present. Bill Ryan has provided copy of Ingo Swann's book titled: Penetration , in his threads. Excellent read. Very rare. +$400 on Amazon.

Russell Targ has a banned TED talk on psychic abilities- TEDEXWESTHOLLYWOOD.com/russelltarg. Russell Targ has a FREE APP- ESP TRAINER. Very cool. They all pretty much believe that we all have psychic abilities and posses Super Powers of the Bio-Mind. "The Ruiner" goes into this as well as do the others in the field. The International Remote Viewing Association =IRVA gives remote viewing instruction for free. How great Avalonians to be able to develop our Super Powers of the Bio- MIND and get off our knees take back our power? Why not develop these suppressed powers?
    Last edited by Wide-Eyed; 20th August 2015 at 14:22. Reason: more info

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Aurelius (20th August 2015), awakeningmom (21st August 2015), betoobig (20th August 2015), Elainie (20th August 2015), Ewan (21st August 2015), Fairy Friend (20th August 2015), Fanna (20th August 2015), genevieve (20th August 2015), Innocent Warrior (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Jean-Marie (21st August 2015), Michelle Marie (21st August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), Pam (21st August 2015), PRAGMAE (20th August 2015), raregem (20th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015), skyflower (20th August 2015), SR19 (20th August 2015), WhiteFeather (20th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Default Re: Are Remote Viewing tools in everyone's kit?

Its something anyone can do with practice. Hell, farsight even offers a full RV course for free on their website. Its on my "to-do" list.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Aurelius (20th August 2015), awakeningmom (21st August 2015), betoobig (20th August 2015), DeDukshyn (20th August 2015), Ewan (21st August 2015), Michelle Marie (21st August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), PRAGMAE (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015), skyflower (20th August 2015), WhiteFeather (20th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

I would like to know those answers as I have an interest in remote viewing. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have been rv'd. Not that I am an interesting target, it's just a feeling. The more open you are on these forums, the weirder things can become as you engage with certain 'personalities'. Some forums seem to be a remote viewing proving ground. Again, just a feeling. Anyone else?
    Did you ever see the movie Anna? I wonder if the remote viewing featured in that film was accurate.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Michelle Marie (21st August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015), WhiteFeather (20th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

If we accept the fact that human consciousness is non local then it would surely seem that remote viewing is a possibility for anyone. I suspect it is just like most things, practice will hone and improve the skill. Also, some will be more adept then others. The Farsight Institute has study objectives that you can practice with if you are so inclined.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th August 2015), Ewan (21st August 2015), Innocent Warrior (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Michelle Marie (21st August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015), WhiteFeather (20th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Colin Wilson is of the opinion that everyone has the ability to remote view, although it is dormant in most people. John Keel is of the opposite opinion, and thinks that paranormal abilities like remote viewing and ESP, etc., belong to a group of people he calls "carriers"...the ones the UFOs are interested in...and not to the general population, which he calls "non-carriers".

p.s. I would not be surprised if the membership of PA contains a high percentage of Keel's "carriers".
    Last edited by Selkie; 20th August 2015 at 13:02.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Jake (20th August 2015), Michelle Marie (21st August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), raregem (20th August 2015), Star Tsar (20th August 2015), WhiteFeather (20th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (20th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Hi Nonin.

I'm wondering how they would use it as a proving ground, how would their results be confirmed? If it is going on, it's news to me.

I hadn't heard of the movie, Anna, it looks interesting. The trailer;

A couple of remote viewing resources;

Free library: The Learning Center Library for Scientific Remote Viewing

Farsight Voyager Remote-Viewing Course
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 20th August 2015 at 13:23. Reason: clarify
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Hazelfern (21st August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), raregem (20th August 2015), RedTara90 (18th September 2015), Star Tsar (20th August 2015), WhiteFeather (20th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (20th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Wide-Eyed (here)
    What is the significance of the work of Robert Monroe and The Monroe Institute, Russel Targ, Ingo Swann, and Courtney Brown? They are all pioneers in the remote viewing field . The Far Sight Institute remote viewed the Phoenix lights and had an interaction with telepathic humanoid to viewing inside the ship. What are our true psychic abilities and what is the significance of remote viewing of viewers such as Ingo Swann that remote viewed bases on the dark side of the moon with telepathic humanoids.
    The significance of Robert Monroe has to do with the fully conscious OBE, rather than RV,, which is the field of expertise for Targ, Swann, and Brown..

These are two different beasts, though may share some of the same 'mechanics'... I cannot say if either discipline is better, or more natural, but I will insist that we ALL carry these abilities in our toolkit.. Anyone can play catch with a ball,, Not everyone will make it to the Pros...

Each discipline has greatly exceeded the expectations of scientists and physicists involved in the experimentation! Robert Monroe gathered many great minds, like physicist Tom Campbell, author of the My Big Toe trilogy regarding the physics of consciousness.

The OBE is an overwhelming energetic experience outside the physical body, where one is lucid and aware, yet free from the body..

RV is more of a -mental- projection that may recieve much of the same information, but processed 'mentally' rather than experientially.

The differences seem subtle... Example: If I wanted to know what was in the lake, I could look over the dock, into the lake and recieve much information, limited,, but quite effective... or,, I could -jump in- and gather the information from that perspective. Each experience valid, though different information is gleaned! From the dock, I can -see into- the water,, (RV)... I prefer to -jump in- (OBE) rather than -see into- (RV) the lake. It is a different experience altogether. I am biased,,, lol....

Looking in and seeing takes a back seat to jumping in and experiencing... That is my opinion.. I have confirmed for myself that if Information is what you are after, then RV is your best bet... But I can tell you from experience that looking down into the lake and seeing the fish is fantastic and amazing,, but nothing beats interacting with the fish firsthand!

I am NOT special! I highly suspect that these things are in everyones tool kit!

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

awakeningmom (14th September 2015), badmotorfinger (20th August 2015), Carmody (11th September 2015), Elainie (20th August 2015), Ewan (21st August 2015), Hazelfern (20th August 2015), Innocent Warrior (20th August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), Pam (21st August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (21st August 2015), Selene (21st August 2015), Star Tsar (20th August 2015), The Alley Cat (11th September 2015), WhiteFeather (20th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (20th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

If i may, here's a full interview on the topic of The phoenix lights by The Farsight Inst. with Courtney Brown. A Good listen IMO.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ewan (21st August 2015), Innocent Warrior (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Jean-Marie (21st August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), Star Tsar (20th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (20th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    If we accept the fact that human consciousness is non local then it would surely seem that remote viewing is a possibility for anyone. I suspect it is just like most things, practice will hone and improve the skill. Also, some will be more adept then others. The Farsight Institute has study objectives that you can practice with if you are so inclined.
    We are all extensions of non-physical Source energy, so we are all connected and potentially very powerful when we learn how to consciously co-create what we want instead of co-creating by default (giving attention to what we do not want).

That potential should really scare the control freaks and energy parasites because they will be deprived of their food source.

IMHO their biggest problem and fear is that we will understand how to use and apply our power in support of freedom, well being, joy, love and truth.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 21st August 2015 at 14:00.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

badmotorfinger (20th August 2015), Ewan (21st August 2015), Fairy Friend (20th August 2015), Innocent Warrior (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Jean-Marie (21st August 2015), Meggings (20th August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), Pam (21st August 2015), Selene (21st August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015), Star Tsar (20th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (20th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    We are all extensions of non-physical Source energy, so we are all connected and potentially very powerful when we learn how to co-create.
    That potential should really scare the control freaks and energy parasites because they will be deprived of their food source.
    IMHO their biggest problem and fear is that we will understand how to use and apply our power in support of freedom, well being, joy, love and truth.
    If I may elucidate what John Keel says a bit, it is not a matter of being extensions of Source, or not. Everyone is an extension of the Source, but he says that not everyone has the correct energy signature. It is simply a matter of one's aura...of one's energy signature. I am not arguing for this view. I'm just explaining it

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Ewan (21st August 2015), Jake (21st August 2015), Jean-Marie (21st August 2015), Nasu (20th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (20th August 2015), Star Tsar (20th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Hi Nonin.

I'm wondering how they would use it as a proving ground, how would their results be confirmed? If it is going on, it's news to me.

I hadn't heard of the movie, Anna, it looks interesting. The trailer;

A couple of remote viewing resources;

Free library: The Learning Center Library for Scientific Remote Viewing

Farsight Voyager Remote-Viewing Course
    Hi Rachel,

I have no idea how they would confirm their results other than intelligence sources. IE: hacking the computer from the poster.
    Someone who was open with their thoughts and words and posting from an unsecured computer.
    Just thinking out loud, I am only curious, not really concerned. After all, it seems to be all for sport anyway.
    For the life of me, I can not figure out why anyone would do this exercise of remote viewing.

The movie Anna was interesting, I enjoyed how it twisted down a dark hole. Anna was a brilliant psychopath and John, her memory detective was a troubled psychic.

For those that are RV'ers, I would like to know, was the movie over the top or true?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (21st August 2015), Jake (21st August 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Have not watched the movie but from the trailer it's pretty clear the movie is mixing up a lot of drama and mixed vibrations with "more true" aspects of RV, probably to sell tickets/copies/streams, as you'd expect.

What Selkie says is absolutely true, certain RV programs were shut down because variable controls needed to get reliable data were too difficult to deal with and the reason has everything to do with what you might describe as an "aura", or a bioenergetic signature.

A more "covert" program involving "innocents" who would have the right signature to carry on the programs in a different way would be a good solution to this problem, but the participants would have to be left to their own devices in order to not spoil the signature which allows the RV data to be obtained reliably and repeatably by the participant (who would not at the time know they were participating).

Long story short, RV trainee for about 15 years, after a point it becomes a part of you, there is no need to go out of one's way in order to reach the kind of brainwave patterns necessary to conduct a session.

There is absolutely a kind of science behind why it works and quantum physics will one day reveal this once it learns more about the inner mechanics of our reality.

For example, hypothetically speaking, why would an individual capable of hacking other machines on the internet choose not to do so, even if they desired to obtain certain pieces of information at certain times. How would they still be able to get the information without resorting to these measures?

If they were able to "entangle" themselves with their target, the information could come to them in a different manner using the principles of RV.

By the same token, why might they leave their own computers unsecured rather than securing them?

They would effectively have a 24/7 honeypot, meaning any other entity that interacted with their system would leave themselves open to the same entanglement and so would have compromised their own data thereafter.

The trainer in the RV system I studied indicated one thing about the present times years ago, before it was obvious, that the truth would begin to seep out, all that was hidden would become revealed, that it would become no longer possible to hide information in the future, so the best approach would be to come to terms with and clean up one's own business so that there would be nothing left one would want to leave swept under the rug.

The truth is that if one has the bioenergetic signature needed to do reliable RV at the level where it becomes naturally integrated to day-to-day life, by the same token one will always want to become mostly deaf to this stream of information coming from everywhere that would be deafening, it would drive you mad to know so much about everyone you interacted with.

This has the effect of becoming hyper-focused on only obtaining the information that has a direct meaning on the current branch of reality being projected outwards that will make up the "future".

Once you can see into the probability matrix of future timelines, you may begin to prepare for various possible futures in order to ensure one is able to make the most of any possible situation, and to yield the maximum contribution of individual gravity towards a "sister" technique known as Remote Influencing - redirecting the timeline in a desirable direction for a greater good.

I have a habit of long and meandering posts and will stop here. I am more than happy to answer any questions on the topic anyone might have about RV or RI.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

awakeningmom (14th September 2015), Ewan (21st August 2015), Hazelfern (21st August 2015), Jake (21st August 2015), Sean (22nd August 2015), Selene (21st August 2015), Selkie (21st August 2015), silverfish (8th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,089 times in 2,402 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Have not watched the movie but from the trailer it's pretty clear the movie is mixing up a lot of drama and mixed vibrations with "more true" aspects of RV, probably to sell tickets/copies/streams, as you'd expect.

What Selkie says is absolutely true, certain RV programs were shut down because variable controls needed to get reliable data were too difficult to deal with and the reason has everything to do with what you might describe as an "aura", or a bioenergetic signature.

A more "covert" program involving "innocents" who would have the right signature to carry on the programs in a different way would be a good solution to this problem, but the participants would have to be left to their own devices in order to not spoil the signature which allows the RV data to be obtained reliably and repeatably by the participant (who would not at the time know they were participating).

Long story short, RV trainee for about 15 years, after a point it becomes a part of you, there is no need to go out of one's way in order to reach the kind of brainwave patterns necessary to conduct a session.

There is absolutely a kind of science behind why it works and quantum physics will one day reveal this once it learns more about the inner mechanics of our reality.

For example, hypothetically speaking, why would an individual capable of hacking other machines on the internet choose not to do so, even if they desired to obtain certain pieces of information at certain times. How would they still be able to get the information without resorting to these measures?

If they were able to "entangle" themselves with their target, the information could come to them in a different manner using the principles of RV.

By the same token, why might they leave their own computers unsecured rather than securing them?

They would effectively have a 24/7 honeypot, meaning any other entity that interacted with their system would leave themselves open to the same entanglement and so would have compromised their own data thereafter.

The trainer in the RV system I studied indicated one thing about the present times years ago, before it was obvious, that the truth would begin to seep out, all that was hidden would become revealed, that it would become no longer possible to hide information in the future, so the best approach would be to come to terms with and clean up one's own business so that there would be nothing left one would want to leave swept under the rug.

The truth is that if one has the bioenergetic signature needed to do reliable RV at the level where it becomes naturally integrated to day-to-day life, by the same token one will always want to become mostly deaf to this stream of information coming from everywhere that would be deafening, it would drive you mad to know so much about everyone you interacted with.

This has the effect of becoming hyper-focused on only obtaining the information that has a direct meaning on the current branch of reality being projected outwards that will make up the "future".

Once you can see into the probability matrix of future timelines, you may begin to prepare for various possible futures in order to ensure one is able to make the most of any possible situation, and to yield the maximum contribution of individual gravity towards a "sister" technique known as Remote Influencing - redirecting the timeline in a desirable direction for a greater good.

I have a habit of long and meandering posts and will stop here. I am more than happy to answer any questions on the topic anyone might have about RV or RI.
    You know when you pull out a plug and watch the water go down the drain? I'm pretty sure I felt my thought processes doing that as I read this post. :D

Way too much for me to get my head round, not even sure I want to. Right now I understand that guy in the Matrix that asked to be plugged back in with no memories.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Hazelfern (21st August 2015), Selkie (21st August 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anakie (here)

You know when you pull out a plug and watch the water go down the drain? I'm pretty sure I felt my thought processes doing that as I read this post. :D

Way too much for me to get my head round, not even sure I want to. Right now I understand that guy in the Matrix that asked to be plugged back in with no memories.
    Ditto, totally.

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Bullet point edition

- Hollywood routinely mixes up some aspects of truth with a lot of drama and action, not the greatest reference. Try ARVARI, Jeffrey Thompson

- Military RV programs were ran once upon a time, shut down because motives really do matter when trying to get reliable data. If you don't have good intentions, you're going to get junk. A lot of work has gone into workarounds to this.

- If you have a relatively clean slate in terms of aura (bioenergetic signature), you can get into RV. Many trainees hit blocks however.

- Military programs had to get clever and try to bring people into the leftovers of these programs without them knowing about it, which worked, but only for being able to study it, not to get data they wanted necessarily. Deciding to take this extra step might have been a good thing.

- We'll probably know how it all works in terms of pure science before the end of the century, maybe even by 2050. There are principles of quantum physics that apply, mainly in how two particles can share information across vast amounts of time and space.

- There is a trend occurring progressively especially now in the 21st century where information is becoming harder and harder to hide in general. This will have a big impact on the direction things take in the future (in a good way, but as we all know, a way that means it will have to get worse before it gets better).

- If you get good enough at RV and RI that you can integrate it to your waking life and don't need to stop to do 20 min - 1 hr+ meditation sessions, eventually you need to learn to do the opposite, to become deaf to most information streams so you can focus.

- This means that you need to have a strong sense of purpose, so you can keep moving forward as precisely as possible without drowning in information, so to speak.

- At the same time, you find yourself making no assumptions about rash decisions others may make which will pull the future timeline in a different direction than the one you see as being most probable at a given moment. So you prepare for those alternate futures just as much as the one you see ahead. This, in a way, is what it is like to live a little in 4D.

- I am more than happy to answer any questions on the topic anyone might have about RV or RI.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (24th August 2015), silverfish (8th October 2015), Wide-Eyed (25th August 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I took a screen cap from the end of the movie. It's a lousy pic but you can at least read the headline. Take a look and let me know what you think.
    The dialog running:

"The funny thing about memory is that it can't be fully trusted. And yet in the end it's the only truth we have.
    And no matter how painful it is we've got to look at the truth, because sometimes it's the only thing that can save you."

Sorry to say but I do not know how to post an image from my computer. Words will have to do for now.
    In the screen capture, Anna took a photo of herself holding a newspaper called the International Gazette.
    The front page headline, "A Grand Experiment in Climate Change...." her hand was covering a few other words (or dates)
    I could not see them.

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Want to practice your RV skills?

http://davisanddavis.org/rv/
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

For members reading this thread, don't overlook this:

For members to download: a Remote Viewing Course from David Morehouse

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carmody (11th September 2015), DianeKJ (14th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (11th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (12th September 2015), Yoda (12th September 2015)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Question about remote viewing:

If someone is born blind and deaf, can they perform remote viewing?

Is it possible for one to remote view a murky memory and receive clarity? So, it would be personal to the viewer.

+ Reply to Thread