+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Strange sounds heard in ear?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Re: Strange sounds heard in ear?

Yeah smells are strange. Kick in all sorts of past memories and visions but, I will test it again tonight, see what happens.

Blessed be
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Maybe a little off topic, I dont really know but I had this as a child, picked up mostly morse code sounds when trying to sleep. Also and this is a weired question, why do I sometimes, even now get a noise in my neck, almost like liquid moving and even sounds like a bottle being topped to the brim??? cracks too.
    You may be sleeping or resting with too bent/stressed of a neck. Or a prior injury. That sounds as if it might be bubbles (and possibly even minor debris) in between the cartilage and the discs of the upper neck. You can hear it and feel it through the skull. Sports injuries, maybe?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. Link to Post #43
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Smile Re: Strange sounds heard in ear?

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    Okay, so this is a phenomena that I have just begun experiencing only a few months ago. It doesn't occur all of the time, only on the rare occasion, maybe once every week or so and always while I'm sitting at the computer.
    In my left ear, there will be a strange electronic sound, almost digital in nature if I can describe it that way. The sound is not coming from the computer, not in the usual manner anyway, but definitely from inside my ear. In description, the best I can come up with is the synthesized sound of high-pitched dentists drill, moving up and down a couple of octaves, and lasting only about a second.

Has anyone experiencing anything remotely similar to this? I experience all sorts of 'unusual' phenomena on a normal basis, but this is unique, and I'm certain it's linked to the computer.
    I had it too!!!!!
    I think it's also likes disc played wrongly and get scratched or wheels running faster and faster in my head.
    It happens frequently when I am in Sleep paralysis which I believe linked to OBE.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Does anybody here get startled as they're just dosing off to sleep because they hear someone shout their name - but nobody has?

I've had that happen a few times.

Oh, and the falling thing. When you're dosing off to sleep and you're dreaming that you're walking along train tracks, or some sort of track and then suddenly you fall - and start awake.
    I once heard that that was your astral body leaving the physical body - anyone got any info on that?
    Hi there
    I do - for me it is in the morning, no one is there and I have been woken up by my present and a past name being called.
    The sensation of falling happens going down a stair. i was told to alleviate leaving from the lower part of the body - which I was also told you shouldn't do. Was to press down rather hard on your crown chakra - your once soft spot, just before falling asleep. This will focus your attention 'upwards' - it has worked well for me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

NeverMind (1st December 2011)

6. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I get that ringing too.... I never fond out why it occurs in some individuals ( Grey Implant?).... I also have this thing with eyesight where I'll look into someone's eye & it will flicker neon dots, I've seen green, red (scares me), blue (most of the time), and pink (once & recent)... I heard that someone with this ability is called a IRISMEISTER although I'm not knowledgeable with specific practice I just see the colors...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to neptuneforce For This Post:

8. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FCeoR-u7jEs

Just another conspiracy video. But it does closely describe the tones I am hearing.

I wonder if Haarp or other radio waves could be ruled out by going into a underground tunnel or shielded building?
    Last edited by Beth; 6th December 2010 at 03:40.

9. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    Well I have noticed a high pitch tone in my ears or head. I'm not sure what it is? Started noticing it a year ago. If I am in a quiet place it is always
    there. Reminds me of the ringing you here the next day from a loud concert the night before. This happened a few times as a teen and lasted only a day or so.

I hope this means I am starting to receive higher frequency's.

I wonder how the doctors diagnosis tinnitus? I am hesitant to go to the doctor for this. Being 47 years old this might just be a sign of early hearing loss. My fathers side of the family has a history of hearing loss. Has anyone had similar experiences?
    Everything in this thread I have experienced at one time or another through out my lifetime, and Have to many questions to there true locations and so on.

I have only put a few sparse experiences on my own site as I remember them.
    But if I posted every experience I would surely run out of space quickly.

But my latest post in said site may find me some unique answers.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 7th December 2010 at 01:08.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Could be an inner ear or jaw issue. Do you suffer from TMJ? Does it ring during/after intense exercise? If you answered no to both of those questions, there is a small chance it could be the HAARP tuning into your mind, trying to control.......
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

13. Link to Post #49
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Could these sounds have something to do with the Earth' sounds, the Schumann (sp?) frequency, which they say is getting measurably higher over the years? Biologists have old recordings of bird calls and the songs of the same species today are much higher.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

15. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

No one's yet mentioned Ménière's disease, first described in 1861, long before microwave radiation and HAARP.

That's not to say that these can't cause some auditory sensation. However, I agree with Witchy1 that in most cases these are due to tinnitus, well described in Wikipedia. Tinnitus is a symptom and not a disease.

My personal view is that many of us are now paying the price for being exposed to excessively high noise levels in our younger years. The Wikipedia article recommends avoiding excessive caffeine, nicotine and salt. I have a close friend diagnosed with early Ménière's disease (tinnitus without vertigo), and she finds that normal strength coffee and any chocolate at all induce severe tinnitus. High stress levels also seem to be a factor in her case. It may take some months before the effects of diet changes become apparent.

Older people are more prone to tinnitus as well as high-frequency hearing loss, so tinnitus is more likely to be noticed with age as the upper frequency threshold drops.

Tinnitus should be distinguished from the vibrations that accompany out-of-body experiences (OOBE). For a start, these vary in frequency and the subject can exert some control over them. To quote Robert A. Monroe:

Quote With eyes closed look into the blackness at a spot about a foot from your forehead, concentrating your consciousness on that point. Move it gradually to three feet away, then six, and then turn it 90 degrees upward, reaching above your head. Monroe orders you to reach for the vibrations at that spot and then mentally pull them into your head. He explains how to recognize them when they occur. 'It is as if a surging, hissing, rhythmically pulsating wave of fiery sparks comes roaring into your head. From there it seems to sweep throughout your body, making it rigid and immobile.' This method is easier than it sounds.

Once you have achieved the vibrational state you have to learn to control it, to smooth out the vibrations by 'pulsing' them.
    I assure you this is true, and that OOBEs do not predispose one towards tinnitus.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

17. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi all, being a carpenter for more than 20 years and being around loud power tools, I have the constant high pitched tinnitus noise discussed here. Just inner ear damage. Besides that, every now and then out of the blue comes that very high frequency noise, at the same time a slight shift in perception accompanies it. I don't know what it is either, but I stop and pay attention to 'notice what I notice' when it happens. You never know, it could be some kind of subliminal energy or information that goes straight to the sub-conscious. Or, maybe it has something to do with HAARP? With that possibility I guess one would have to know when HAARP actually started, and then try to remember when the sound started to compare time frames. Personally I haven't a clue as to when they started for me, it was years before I even began to pat attention.

Cheers,
    Fred

18. Link to Post #52
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,851 times in 3,178 posts

I am hearing standard pitch [A; 440 Hz], as if listenend to through a very very long tube, since 1994, location right ear, it's always there, never goes away completely.

It started off as "the room must be full of mosquitos", then slowly morphed into sth bell-like, before becoming "440 thru a tube". It has become like my carrier frequency (though I always felt more attracted to "D").

I noticed that the closer i get to that tone, i.e. the more i listen to it or tune into it, or am being attuned to, the closer i feel to "myself" (translate the latter as the "higher" or "deeper" parts).

[it is getting louder as i write this]

Nice side effect: I do not need a guitar tuner anymore.
    -------------------------------------------
    I know "the whip" too; had it a couple dozen times when falling asleep. Don't know what it is; doesn't feel like anything 'physical', though. Somebody in this thread mentioned it.
    -------------------------------------------
    The strangest sound i ever heard was somebody speaking in an eerie low more-than-ancient-feeling language next to my bed [if my hairs stood on end hearing this, they did so inwardly] -
    i have never heard sth resembling this (nope, wasn't Sumerian, just in case some of you were thinking of that... wayyy OLDER).

This voice woke me up from a nap, and it was so not-of-this-realm that it made me sit up straight. Strangest thing of all: During the movement of lying down to sitting up in bed, it still speaks to me, and i realize that it comes from my own mouth.
    Holy horseshoe! What an experience....

[i am still scolding myself that my dictaphone (lil taperecorder i kept near the bed to record dreams after waking up) wasn't in 'sleep mode'... well, who expects sth like that?]

That should be it for now - felt the urge to contribute.

Cheers all!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Caren (1st December 2011), NeverMind (1st December 2011)

20. Link to Post #53
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

I also hear for some years an intermittent electronic sound (pulse) in my left ear, at night when I am in bed and it's almost every night.
    It's like a low frequency pulse coming from outside and it's not continuous.
    So far, I have been unable to determine the source. I live in a quiet village in the countryside without a noisy environment (engine, night club,etc...).
    Very strange indeed.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Louis For This Post:

22. Link to Post #54
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

All - so I'm fairly new to this community but have quickly come to realize just how important all of you are in the spirit of seeking out & sharing truths in a world of intentionally placed deciet & manipulation. I initially posted information about a rather startling, extraordinary, & extremely paranormal experience that began this past May & hasn't really let up a single minute since. To my amazement I started doing some searches on some of the relevant key words, in this case "Ear Tones", & have more or less confirmed my speculation that what is transpiring leveraging subconscious vibrational patterns & frequencies subsequently resulting in ringing in the ear, mild beeping (like morse-code), etc is not only widespread but has been occurring for a significant amount of time - much longer to my coming to awareness. Please keep an open mind with regard to what I'm about to say as I've recently made a startling discovery; and not by doing extensive research or following themes of "conspiracy" but by making logical conclusions trying to make sense of a very real experience.

We're being scientifically mutated, yes I know this sounds entirely crazy, yet remarkably I have intimate knowledge of the catalyst for this mutation which relates entirely to the content in this thread, the symptoms of biological/physical onset, as well as detailed information about the hidden hand/dark-force behind it all. What I've found equally as extraordinary is that the pieces around this puzzle are pretty much out in the open - it's just a matter of putting them together.

As opposed to taking up too much of this thread I highly encourage you all to read the following threads - (a) the first which I started which includes everything you need to know about this mutation as well as why your ears are likely ringing subconsciously none stop, and (b) another thread I came across today where folks again are chiming in on one critical piece of this puzzle. I entirely am aware of how difficult all of this is to grasp & I encourage a fair amount of skepticism & self-discovery; however I'm not wrong about this one, I have spoken with Jordan Maxwell & Kerry Cassidy multiple times about this, and I'm doing my best to help raise awareness to those open minded enough (such as yourselves) to at least listen & seek out your own truths.

General section – Strong indication that Jordan Maxwell’s claims of a mutation of humanity is in effect:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...090#post367090

Ear tones, Repetitive #s, Implants, Synchronicities and Ascension:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...493#post367493

Feel free to PMsg me if you have any more insight into this as although this is a painful topic it is encouraging to see so many people in tune to what is truly going on in this world. Take care & god bless -VanSak

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vansak For This Post:

24. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

I've had constant humming in my ears for most of this year, with the occassional reprieve of a few weeks scattered in between. The vibrational rate is mostly constant around 8KHz, I believe is what it tested at.
    Sometimes it increases in pitch and volume, like someone's cranking a dial, for a minute or less, then drop back to normal.
    Not sure why but I do not like to dream, too confusing and sometimes heart-wrenching. I have never lucid dreamed.
    When I'm lucky (rarely) I dream I am flying.

I often hear my name called, clear as day. Only to find out no one called me.

Most mornings I wake with a song in my head that usually stays with me all day.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Caren (1st December 2011)

26. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all ! I always hear and have always heard a sort of 'bubbles bursting' sound in my ears, this may also be considered as a sort of 'popping or crackling' sound ! Interested to hear from others who may also experiance this !

27. The Following User Says Thank You to pheonix For This Post:

28. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Member Adrian86's Avatar
    Thanks

High pitch tones in my head/ear are almost a daily occurrence for me. often I don't get the impression of it being 'tinnitus' as a random and meaningless anomaly.

I have reached the stage where I use them as a reminder to stop what i'm doing to pay attention to what i'm thinking about and what is going on around me.
    Last edited by Adrian86; 1st December 2011 at 03:12.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrian86 For This Post:

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

I see this post is one year old.
    But the author may still be around, so... what the heck.

Yes, I do occasionally -- very rarely -- get a sudden "chirping" sound inside one of my ears, as if a bug (not really a fly) or something had been caught in there, only there is no bug. Really. 100% no bug of any kind.
    It comes all of the sudden and it is extremely startling, because the vibration actually feels as if there were beetle wings moving fast inside my ear. Very annoying.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

I think this is the fourth thread on auditory weirdness. There are so many different phenomena and tinnitus explains only a tiny percentage of them.

All my life, I have heard things that no one else hears. I have had my hearing tested several times. I actually have partial hearing loss (I struggle to hear high frequencies) in my left ear but I can still hear things that most people can't hear. That proved very useful when I worked for ten years as an audio engineer in a professional music recording studio.

Hearing is as much about our perception of vibrations as the actual vibrations that are detected by our ears and interpreted by our brains. Let me explain with a simple analogy. A pure tone could be likened to a specific colour. Different people INTERPRET colours differently. Why? The reasons are complex and varied and an entire thesis on the topic would barely scratch the surface. Pure tones are described as waves of a specific frequency - but what SHAPE is the wave? It could be rounded, like a "sine wave", pointed like a "sawtooth wave" or consisting of vertical and horizontal parts like a "square wave"; or it could be any combination of wave shapes but still be a specific single frequency. Different shaped waves of the exact same frequency sound very different. Confused yet? Pure tones are extremely rare in nature. Real sound is far more complex.

Imagine a simple picture drawn with black (analogous to a pure tone) on a white background. Almost all people would interpret the picture the same way. As a picture increases in complexity, with thousands or even millions of colours, then we are more likely to have greatly varying interpretations of the picture. Remember, the ears and eyes are just sensors that "measure" different frequencies and amplitudes (pitch/colour and volume/intensity) and the brain interprets the electrical signals from the sensors.

Another way to visualise sound is to think of waves on water. The waves are created by the movement of air or even the movement of the water itself. In the real world, the shapes and sizes of the waves are extremely complex, with waves of many different sizes moving in many different directions simultaneously. As waves cross one another, they sometimes "add" - the wave height might increase at the instant the crests of the waves cross - and they sometimes "subtract" - the wave height might decrease at the instant the crests of the waves cross. The precise position where one observes or measures the waves' height, direction and speed is important. The observation or measurements may be similar to different observers but in reality, it would be absolutely unique at any given point. Similarly, sounds heard by one person listening to a sound from the exact same source will be absolutely unique depending on the precise location of the listener. And that is without considering the differences in INTERPRETATION of what each listener hears.

People often say that all manner of things "resonate" with them. I know their intended meaning is different than the true meaning of the word "resonate". Or is it? From my limited understanding of physics, energy and vibration are inseperable. Our thoughts are extremely complex electro-chemical signals - caused by and causing vibrations.

Sound is, by definition, vibration. Usually, sound travels through the air, like waves travel through water. Or rather, sound is an interpretation of minute changes in air pressure that occur at various frequencies. Our ears detect the air pressure variations (vibrations travelling through the air), then convert that into electrical signals which are then interpreted by the brain.

Sound can also travel through water (or any liquid) and solid objects. Different materials - for example, air, water, fluffy insulation, rubber, glass, bricks, steel, concrete - will transmit some sounds (vibrations or frequencies) almost perfectly while other sounds are filtered out or prevented from passing through the material. The sound vibrations interact with the chemical or physical structure of different materials so that any sound that passes through any material (including air) will be changed from the original sound at its source.

There is also another phenomenon known as "standing waves". These occur when a sound bounces back and forth between two or more objects or surfaces - such as between the walls, floor and ceilings in a room or the stratosphere and the surface of the earth. As described earlier, as sound waves cross one another, the height (amplitude/volume) of the waves could add or subtract. The result is that as you move around within a room (or any space), you could be at a point where the waves are adding so you will hear a certain frequency (pitch) at a much higher volume than you would hear at other places in the room. If you move just a very small distance, you might be at a point where the waves are subtracting or cancelling each other out, so you will hear that particular frequency at a much lower volume than you would hear at a other places in the room. This creates a major challenge for recording studio designers who compensate for these known problems by using various different shapes and different materials. It also drives home the reality that the precise location of each listener can provide several very different experiences.

Sound is just as much about interpretation. For example, it sounds like a bird chirp, or like a rubber-soled shoe "chirping" as it hits a wooden floor, or it sounds like an electronic chirp from a smoke-detector warning us that it needs a new battery. We might all be hearing the same thing but we interpret it or describe it differently.

The phenomena of sound transmission and filtration by different materials of different thicknesses, combined with things like resonance (sympathetic vibration), physical shape/structure of the room or space you are in, the physical shape and structure of your skull, your ears' physical sensitivity, your brain's awareness and interpretation, how prominent a certain sound is in a "sea" of noise - and many more factors - all contribute to what we actually hear and what we think we hear.

I realise that I have said a lot without saying much. I could discuss sound for weeks and totally bore the average person - but I need to lay the foundation as I am leading up to an important point.

Sometimes vibrations find their way into our heads - in a true physical sense - without travelling through the air at normal audible frequencies the way we normally think of sounds arriving at our ears or brains. These types of vibrations are however just as real as "normal" sounds. To understand this, we need to consider a phenomenon called "harmonics". Imagine a pure tone at, say 440 Hz. Harmonics of that tone could be any mathematical multiplication or division of the original tone. So 880 Hz (440 x 2), 4400 Hz (440 x 10), 88 Hz (440 / 5) and 44 Hz (440 / 10) are all harmonics of the original pure tone. There is no limit to the number of possible harmonics - and no upper or lower limits for the frequency of harmonics - for any given pure tone.

Now imagine a vibration at a very high or very low frequency that is outside the range of normal human hearing (20 Hz to 20 kHz). Harmonics of that vibration could - and definitely do - fall within the range of human hearing. This could partly explain HOW these mysterious sounds can be heard "inside the head" but can not be detected outside the head by using sensitive microphones and recording techniques.

It is absolutely possible to transmit sound over very long differences, in an inaudible form that can be perceived as audible by only one person who is sitting in the middle of a large group of people.

Yes, I know. It's a clear as mud. Sorry to shatter your illusions of silence.

By the way, I can hear "The Hum" almost all the time unless it is drowned out by other sounds.
    Read more about The Hum here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum
    and a lot more here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sc..._hum/index.htm

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Adrian86 (1st December 2011), hohoemi (5th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #60
    Australia Avalon Member Adrian86's Avatar
    Thanks

this is quite correct. I understand this to be so because I have also studied audio engineering. Thanks for the detailed post Cjay

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrian86 For This Post:

Cjay (1st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast