+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Strange sounds heard in ear?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: Strange sounds heard in ear?

You might want to check this thread, we`ve been talking about ear tones for quite a while now. I`m sure you`ll find an explanation there, as all spoken of in this thread has been covered there as well. Bless.

Ear tones, Repetitive #s, Implants, Synchronicities and Ascension

2. Link to Post #62
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

I experience a high pitch background sound in my ears ....and it is there all the time....
    I did not use to hear it ....but really started to notice it this past summer.

Like all background noise, I just block myself from thinking about it.

My personal thoughts are that ..it is actually an acoustic sound that is being transmitted by HAARP ( or the military) which is meant to condition our behavior.
    It definitely is real, and inescapable.
    I use to enjoy total silence to achieve relaxation. Now, I can not get that ringing sound in my ears to stop. Even if I try ear plugs or other devices which block sound from entering the ear.

3. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I have experienced all of the above. Sometimes, none of it bothers me. At other times, like when I have to be fully in the present in order to deal with my earthly obligations, it bothers me tremendously. There is a homeopathic remedy that deals with the ear ringing/buzzing/sounds very effectively and it's called "Chininum Sulphuricum". Start with small doses first, like 6c or 6x. If that works, and it has for everyone I know, increase to 30c or 30x and eventually to 200c or 200x. When you get to that high dose, once is enough to take the annoying and interfering sounds for days and sometimes, weeks, and occasionally, months.

Of course, you might like the fact that you're pickiping up waves that a "normal" person doesn't, and if that's the case, then do enjoy! But if your lifestyle requires you to be focused, there is help.

4. Link to Post #64
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

I experince stockwhip sound in my left ear since i was 13(24now). It just started when i was about to sleep then went on happening. It is occurring when there is no sound around me. I am not sure if it is a side aefect of an illness or kind of frequency. It does not bother me and stockwhip is not a side effect of tinnitus as far as i know. I do not know what to do with it . Should i focus on meditating to get rid of or to understand it? or just go to see a doctor?

5. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by arthasdestiny (here)
    I experince stockwhip sound in my left ear since i was 13(24now). It just started when i was about to sleep then went on happening. It is occurring when there is no sound around me. I am not sure if it is a side aefect of an illness or kind of frequency. It does not bother me and stockwhip is not a side effect of tinnitus as far as i know. I do not know what to do with it . Should i focus on meditating to get rid of or to understand it? or just go to see a doctor?
    like an actual "whip crack" sound? might be related to a distinction between you physical and "soul" o spirit vibration rate. Have you ever astral traveled?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I see this is an old thread that is being reactivated today. While I normally don't hear any unusual sounds day or night, just two nights ago I heard someone jiggling my closed bedroom doorknob as I was drifting off to sleep, and when I checked there was no one there. Then I heard a rustling sound like my bunny was loose and eating paper just outside my bedroom - again nothing there, bunny was in its room safe and sound. So then I realized some entity, probably not in a body, was messing with me. So I started asking my guides what was going on. They told me that an earth elemental was causing trouble. When I recognize such, my protocol for handling them is to turn them back to their Devic form and place them in a more appropriate environment according to their nature, which is what I did the other night. Then there were no more sounds and I went to sleep.

Although I haven't read this whole thread, I would guess that about half the people on this thread are being affected by nonphysical beings. My advice to those who are hearing disruptive sounds would be to consult a really good shaman who has remedies for these kind of events.

7. Link to Post #67
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is exactly "whip crack" sound. I had lucid dream many times but have not astral traveled. I am open to any suggestions to go beyond it. Is this sound related to my soul, I mean is my soul trying to reach me.I am open to any suggestions, I want to understand what is going on. Thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arthasdestiny For This Post:

Inversion (30th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4