+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the best things that have been 'predicted', have come true?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default What are the best things that have been 'predicted', have come true?

I'm interested in your thoughts about the Camelot interviews and whistleblowers through the years?

What stands out in your mind that has come true?
    TheTruth will set you free :ballchain:

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: What are the best things that have been 'predicted', have come true?

I've watched and listened to all of the interviews, but I remember no prediction that was accurate or has come true. I do however recall many predictions that were made that of course, did not occur at the given timelines. Go figure. But then again, I don't give much credence to predictions and prophecies
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What are the best things that have been 'predicted', have come true?

I don't remember any particular predictions come true, but I think David Icke has always been pretty close to the mark & I enjoyed the PC interview with him.

The one that most stands out for me was Jim Humble's because I got the MMS & its cut short many an infection for me (I dont take it all the time). I feel a bit more secure having that in my 'emergency supply' kit! I also felt he was one of the more genuine interviewees.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,570 times in 1,850 posts

Interesting question ....
    Predictions are about WHAT is going to happen WHEN ...

I think that some predictions considering the WHAT part have happened ... the WHEN part was often inaccurate (IMHO).

But to refine it even more ... what was the magnitude of the occurrence ? When it goes under a certain threshold it will stay unnoticed and people will say it did NOT happen ...

So actually we as observers are digitizing the process to a YES/NO outcome ... where it actually is a vivid analog 'game'.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hearing Bill Ryan's talks about his personal story stand out in my mind.
    Last edited by lindabaker; 8th April 2010 at 15:01. Reason: addition

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I think David Wilcock was interesting...he's young and he will develop even further. It should be beneficial to hear what he comes up with as the years go by. I may not have heard about him if I hadn't found Project Camelot about one year ago...

There are many more people who also were beneficial. Some were too scary, though. Made me want to cover my ears and say: "wah wah wah, I can't hear you!"

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi TheThruth

General speaking the timelines have not come to pass. The thing is, if Kerry and Bill didn't do those interviews and raised the awareness of the more than a million visitors per month, maybe those horrendous things might have happened? there is no way to know it for certain but I think they have played a pivotal role on the awakening of many people to the reality that is out there.

I am told that there are 12 timelines at anyonetime in this universe alone and that timelines change with the aligment of the conscioussness of the planet. Knowing the dark dealings of the elites have for certain sway the oppinion of many which also creates a shift in the conscioussness of the planet

Does it make sense?

I have to thank all of you too, because many here and many gone have helped and are helping me in my path too

Love

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Speaking of timelines, call me crazy, but does anyone else ever feel that they have one foot in one timeline and another foot in another timeline? And that you go back and forth? Also, I swear objects are not visible, and then, five minutes they are right there? I'm talking about mundane, household objects, like car keys, paperwork, etc. Linda

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lindabaker (here)
    Speaking of timelines, call me crazy, but does anyone else ever feel that they have one foot in one timeline and another foot in another timeline? And that you go back and forth? Also, I swear objects are not visible, and then, five minutes they are right there? I'm talking about mundane, household objects, like car keys, paperwork, etc. Linda
    Yeah, I have experienced that, also dejavu

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,964 times in 628 posts

Quote Posted by lindabaker (here)
    Absolutely, people change from one moment to the next. It is like living in several realities at once.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

All the predictions would have come true if it wasn't for those pesky timeline changes

Swanny is the waskly wabbit. :blink:
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

12. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    ..... those pesky timeline changes

hear hear !!

13. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Lets face it, there has to be one prediction that will come true but we won’t know til it happens! Hindsight is always a great thing but foresight is even better.

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is a fundamental "universal" principle that while not necessarily a prediction, holds an irrefutable truth. Love, Light & Truth cannot be overtaken by any amount of Hatred, Darkness or Lies.

15. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 times in 478 posts

Our realities are made out of something always on the move, in constant evolution. A prediction is a course, a direction. We can change the things we are aware of and we do it all the time. That is why predictions are very often not met and when they come, like the economical turmoil of the last two years, it is not at the strength it was forseen (I remember poeple seeing riots and civil wars all over the world).

But if there is one prediction that will definetly happen, in my opinion, no matter what we do, is the prophety of the mayan people about the evolution of consciousness. Well, to be honest, it is not a prediction, but rather a knowledge of how evolution works in our Universe. Its observable, understandable, it is very logical and accurate like a swiss clock. We are on schedule and we are right on time with the universe. Nothing big or spectacular, sorry for those waiting for entertainment, but profundly life transforming...

Namaste, Steven

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Wink Re: What are the best things that have been 'predicted', have come true?

Steven as always your predictions are right on the money, I think the ptw already know what's going to happen and no matter how much fear they try to put in our hearts nothing will deter this planet from moving on to another chapter where these people will have no control over anybody but themselves. We are taking our own individual sovereignty back and each one of us together with our families and our communities will determine our fate. Yes in that sense we are re evolving, re learning and reawakening to the real you the one that no force could ever enslave. This is the true revolution of the Heart.
    So what some think to be the end is actually the beginning of the new you , the new us , the true man or woman in the mirror no longer blinded by the veil of economical slavery and exploitation. If we really know how to live off the land we can do away with all this silliness that is world governments, take it back to the local level, become a leader in your community with no benefits, no pay, none of the influences by any special interest group , just the satisfaction of creating a new history where we finally learn to live in peace.

Many blessings to everyone...

17. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

ill have to find the video, but the man who talked alot about the "andramaden perspective" said a very long time ago , that New York City, would be sacrificed by tptb. He said it was certain and would happen. At the time he said this would happen many years before it actually did. I think in the 90s somtime. While the date was off, the actual event happened on 9/11. But I wouldn't consider this a good prediction at all, certainly not the "best" as this subject title asks for, as it was a terrible event.

i don't know what our reality is made of in terms of time lines and so forth, but I believe that time is a construct of physical existence and if people are tapping into non physical data, then its very likely they wouldn't be able to nail down a proper date, and so predictions appear to be false more often than not. I find like the example above that predictions from long ago can sometimes be found true if you allow for a decent error in date.
    Last edited by rifraf; 13th April 2010 at 11:40.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I believe we are in the pole shift now, Ive noticed people are changing, Im not sure if anyone else has, but their moods can change at the drop of a dime. I see it alot at work, and for no reason at all. its like a switch is turn on or off and they become someone else then change back as instant as they have changed, its strange, and have no understanding why they have acted the way they have, I for some reason can see it happening but am not effected by it, Im not sure why its not effecting me, but it doesnt seem to be, I just notice things more, maybe because Im awake now, Im also having strange dreams, some I cant remember until something happens then it dawns on me what the dream was all about, or people I dream about show up lol its strange but its happening, Im not sure if anyone is feeling alittle off center but I am at times, and I get this strange buzzing in my ears and I feel lite headed, ok I must be stange lol
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101:roll:

+ Reply to Thread