Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Agenda 21 - You're Invited!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Caylen's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Agenda 21 - You're Invited!

Have you ever thrown a party and hardly anyone showed up?

Well, there’s a party called “Agenda 21” and it has created quite a stir. So many important people are supposed to be there so people think they’re obliged to attend. They have the “pre-party anxieties” like – what shall I wear?

They are already trying on a wardrobe of fear, confusion and dis-empowerment.

The party organizers are pleased about the press and the flurry of activity! Postings on YouTube abound with an array of fashion wear – so many shades and shapes of fear, anxiety and panic….. So much to choose from! Some are choosing it all!

Well, I myself am not much of a fashionista. I prefer the simple wardrobe of love and peace.

I decided that this party is not for me and I have declined the invitation.

A quirky thought occurred to me – “Why not throw our own party?”

Actually, there are lots of little parties going on out there already. They are not as well advertised and are not making as big of a splash. After all, peacefulness is not a exhilarating as panic!

Or perhaps it is because bad news travels 11 times farther than good news (or so I am told). Yikes! So this means that for each piece of bad news, we need to counter it with eleven pieces of good news to just keep things even!

I, for one, would like to see the balance tipped in favor of a wonderful world.

Gosh, I’d better throw my own party! It will be a party where we do all kinds of crazy things – like visualizing harmony, helping my neighbors, beautifying my space (inner and outer) – so many choices!

What about your party? How crazy can you make it?

Oh – I just received a crazy invitation to another party! How cool is that?

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Caylen For This Post:

Aviator (22nd August 2015), avid (22nd August 2015), Betty (22nd August 2015), Bill Ryan (21st August 2015), Blacklight43 (22nd August 2015), Bluegreen (22nd August 2015), Calz (21st August 2015), Cardillac (22nd August 2015), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2015), drneglector (5th August 2018), Elisheva (23rd August 2015), Gardener (21st August 2015), genevieve (22nd August 2015), Hervé (21st August 2015), justntime2learn (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (21st August 2015), mahalall (22nd August 2015), Marianne (23rd August 2015), Matthew (24th August 2015), Mercedes (21st August 2015), Michelle (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), moekatz (21st August 2015), Ol' Roy (24th August 2015), penn (12th September 2015), Philaletheian (22nd August 2015), Raven (22nd August 2015), Rita Sweeney (23rd August 2015), Robin (22nd August 2015), RUSirius (22nd August 2015), sandy (22nd August 2015), Selkie (21st August 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), Spirithorse (21st August 2015), vmk22 (22nd August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Default Re: Agenda 21 - You're Invited!

Agenda 21 is now being morphed into Agenda 2030. This is such an insidious program that has been created by the communist regime called The United Nations. I have worked in the construction field for most of my life and that is a place that has seen more of this Agenda 21 crap then anyone will ever know. This nasty agenda was pushed into local jurisdictions because it would have never passed muster if blatantly pushed directly from the UN. In the early 7o's local cities, towns and counties started to adopt Zoning Codes which are a direct violation to private property rights. Building codes were and have be in play since 1928 which actually were written into Fire Codes. They were always about Fire, Life and Safety, Yet these insidious agenda 21 freaks infiltrated all localities and pushed these codes to greater and greater control of private property rights and literally took them away from folks. This is just some history of Codes and agenda 21 control. This is what is happening today all over and everyone seems to be on board with it. Pretty sick I say and such a sorry state or party as you say we are going to. All one has to do is look around this country or the world as far as it goes and see this control in practice. Bad news folks, It has its ugly claws buried in all of us right now and I really do not see how to not go to that party today.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    local cities, towns and counties started to adopt Zoning Codes which are a direct violation to private property rights
    Can you give us a couple of examples of some of the more outrageous codes you've seen ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cardillac (22nd August 2015), Caylen (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Mercedes (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015), Yetti (22nd August 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Paul, Thanks for asking that, here is one of the nastiest codes to come into effect since the international codes began to be adopted in 2000, It is called the Property maintenance Code and since it is adopted in most local cities, towns and counties and even states. People are being forced to upgrade their existing homes to meet the energy requirements as stated in the International Energy Code which is part of that Green crap that good old Al Gore pushed and made billions off of while he lives in a 23000 square foot mansion and drives his gas guzzeling hum Vee's around. These codes, this one especially, has created a stir up in New York where the Code nazies were sent around to destroy peoples outdoor food gardens because it was against some code in the City to do that. The Cities are taking control by adopting additional ordinances and codes that do not allow folks to enjoy their own properties. I am witness to this all the time. These Staffers that work for city, county, State governments make these things up behind closed doors and then spring this crap on folks when they want to get a permit for some minor thing. That brings other issues up, When just when did it have to become a necessity to ask permission to do something on your private property? See now you got me started. A little background on me, I used to work for one of these entities and I saw all this from the other side of sickness. God help me but I was a Building inspector/plans examiner so believe me when I say these agenda 21 codes are in play today. I have seen the nasty crap pulled off right here in this local jurisdiction and I have also seen even worse things going on in other parts of the country. Here is a real scarry thing they are beginning to pull off today, They are foreclosing, on folks that refuse to abide by their ordinances and codes. They also send the local police out now to be their code enforcers for that crap, Well local police are really nothing more than code enforcers anyway, Don't take me totally wrong with the local police because I know a lot of them and they are very decent upstanding people. Coming down to reality Huh! there is that word that may or may not be fake., It is these local hired thugs that make up the nasty rules overnight and no one really gets any say in it except some committee, That causes us so much misery.

Okay Paul you got me started and I definitely can go off simply because I have been there and now still have to deal with it. There have been and are a lot of folks that see this everyday but it is not shoved out there for the majority to know what is happening. I have tried and tried and tried and I will continue to spread the word the best I can. Consider me a Whistle-blower of some sorts in this realm and believe me I have paid for it in the past and still may. It is a passion of mine I would say to help folks the best I can.
    Thanks again for asking, I can come up with more real nasty stuff but for now I end here.

Lost N Found

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

I will continue to spread the word the best I can
    Good ... keep up the good work.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cardillac (22nd August 2015), Caylen (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Paul, Thanks for asking that, here is one of the nastiest codes to come into effect since the international codes began to be adopted in 2000, It is called the Property maintenance Code and since it is adopted in most local cities, towns and counties and even states. People are being forced to upgrade their existing homes to meet the energy requirements as stated in the International Energy Code which is part of that Green crap that good old Al Gore pushed and made billions off of while he lives in a 23000 square foot mansion and drives his gas guzzeling hum Vee's around. These codes, this one especially, has created a stir up in New York where the Code nazies were sent around to destroy peoples outdoor food gardens because it was against some code in the City to do that. The Cities are taking control by adopting additional ordinances and codes that do not allow folks to enjoy their own properties. I am witness to this all the time. These Staffers that work for city, county, State governments make these things up behind closed doors and then spring this crap on folks when they want to get a permit for some minor thing. That brings other issues up, When just when did it have to become a necessity to ask permission to do something on your private property? See now you got me started. A little background on me, I used to work for one of these entities and I saw all this from the other side of sickness. God help me but I was a Building inspector/plans examiner so believe me when I say these agenda 21 codes are in play today. I have seen the nasty crap pulled off right here in this local jurisdiction and I have also seen even worse things going on in other parts of the country. Here is a real scarry thing they are beginning to pull off today, They are foreclosing, on folks that refuse to abide by their ordinances and codes. They also send the local police out now to be their code enforcers for that crap, Well local police are really nothing more than code enforcers anyway, Don't take me totally wrong with the local police because I know a lot of them and they are very decent upstanding people. Coming down to reality Huh! there is that word that may or may not be fake., It is these local hired thugs that make up the nasty rules overnight and no one really gets any say in it except some committee, That causes us so much misery.

Okay Paul you got me started and I definitely can go off simply because I have been there and now still have to deal with it. There have been and are a lot of folks that see this everyday but it is not shoved out there for the majority to know what is happening. I have tried and tried and tried and I will continue to spread the word the best I can. Consider me a Whistle-blower of some sorts in this realm and believe me I have paid for it in the past and still may. It is a passion of mine I would say to help folks the best I can.
    Thanks again for asking, I can come up with more real nasty stuff but for now I end here.

Lost N Found
    A lot of these codes are really onerous on the elderly, who can have a hard time keeping their properties up to snuff because of age and financial hardship. A city can take a property in a snap when fines are levied and cannot be paid, or if an elderly person cannot comply with the code for one reason or another. In many cases, it amounts to nothing less than blatant, legalized theft. Not to mention that when an elderly person can manage to bring the property up to code, the property taxes go up, and so its a double whammy. It just plain fascism.
    Last edited by Selkie; 22nd August 2015 at 04:13.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Cardillac (22nd August 2015), genevieve (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Ted (22nd August 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

no-one explains Agenda 21 better and more thoroughly (not one stone left un-turned) than David Icke- please read his "The Perception Deception"; this topic is for real and it's unfolding in the EU as well; after 2020 it is forbidden to build single-family homes in the EU and this isn't even scratching the surface of this hideous agenda- and people like Fulford and Wilcock say the Elites controlling this planet have been defeated...; right- and I shot Kennedy- their agenda is steam-rolling ahead

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Elisheva (23rd August 2015), genevieve (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), seah (12th September 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Well, looking at it from a different perspective, when you register a piece of land at the county recorders office, as a Deed of Trust or a Warranty Deed, what you are doing, in essence, is declaring the land the property of the state.

You see, all land was divided into military districts under the military emergency back in the mid 1860's and assigned "zip codes" to designate the districts. All registrations within the districts give ingress and egress right of way to all land to the state, and no one holds fee simple allodial title to any land. All land is recorded by section/township/range, which is the states boundary designation.

All titles are held in trust by the state, which is why they call it a Deed of Trust. When you "pay off" the encumbrance (a whole other topic), what the bank records in the country records is a "release of lien" or a release of the encumbrance. You NEVER receive the title. Legal title is held by the state.

So, what you have is the right to possession, called equitable title, provided you continue to pay taxes and fees, and abide by all the statutory rules and regulations of being a ward of the state, a ward whose possessionary rights can be revoked for non compliance to the state mandates on THEIR land.

Some have tried to go back to the original land patents, and meld the possessionary rights with ownership rights by using the grid co-ordinates as boundary designations, instead of the section/township/range designations of the military districts and county records, and claim ownership via declaration based outside of the current records. I've heard of some success, but this is not widely known.

So, don't be so surprised when the state tells you what they want to do with their land. Lost and Found may be able to expand on this notion and help me clarify this:
    Last edited by gripreaper; 22nd August 2015 at 16:28.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Bo Atkinson (5th August 2018), Caylen (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Reinhard (23rd August 2015), Rhah (23rd August 2015), RUSirius (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Well, looking at it from a different perspective, when you register a piece of land at the county recorders office, as a Deed of Trust or a Warranty Deed, what you are doing, in essence, is declaring the land the property of the state.

You see, all land was divided into military districts under the military emergency back in the mid 1860's and assigned "zip codes" to designate the districts. All registrations within the districts give ingress and egress right of way to all land to the state, and no one holds fee simple allodial title to any land. All land is recorded by section/township/range, which is the states boundary designation.

All titles are held in trust by the state, which is why they call it a Deed of Trust. When you "pay off" the encumbrance (a whole other topic), what the bank records in the country records is a "release of lien" or a release of the encumbrance. You NEVER receive the title. Legal title is held by the state.

So, what you have is the right to possession, called equitable title, provided you continue to pay taxes and fees, and abide by all the statutory rules and regulations of being an ward of the state, a ward whose possessionary rights can be revoked for non compliance to the state mandates on THEIR land.

Some have tried to go back to the original land patents, and meld the possessionary rights with ownership rights by using the grid co-ordinates as boundary designations, instead of the section/township/range designations of the military districts and county records, and claim ownership via declaration based outside of the current records. I've heard of some success, but this is not widely known.

So, don't be so surprised when the state tells you what they want to do with their land. Lost and Found may be able to expand on this notion and help me clarify this:
    Holy $hit! Oh, that makes my blood boil. No wonder the fracking companies act like they own the land around here. No wonder they act like they do concerning peoples' rights-of-way! I am going to email this post to a friend of mine, who is an activist. Maybe she already knows it, but maybe she doesn't. If she already knows it, no harm done.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Caylen (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Caylen's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is great that a lot of the finer points of The Agenda are coming out in this thread. Given this information, I was wondering if anyone was thinking in the direction of what we can do about addressing these "finer points"? There must be some "action items" that a person can put their efforts into.

For instance, in Josephine County, Oregon, the populace is successfully booting out GMO crops and their promoters (despite the laws of the land). Can we, the people find a way to affect these codes and ordinances?

I love the French expression "Systeme D". The D stands for "debrouiller", for which there is no true equivalent in English. It means loosely to do it any way you can. "Systeme D" is invoked when there are obstacles - usually obstacles created by rules or regulations. In other words, you find your own way to bypass the ridiculous rule by using your own ingenuity. If the rules are rigged - well, use "Systeme D"! But that requires thinking outside of the box.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caylen For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Constance (24th August 2015), Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), penn (12th September 2015), Rhah (23rd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

So, what you have is the right to possession, called equitable title, provided you continue to pay taxes and fees, and abide by all the statutory rules and regulations of being an ward of the state, a ward whose possessionary rights can be revoked for non compliance to the state mandates on THEIR land.

Holy $hit! Oh, that makes my blood boil. No wonder the fracking companies act like they own the land around here. No wonder they act like they do concerning peoples' rights-of-way! I am going to email this post to a friend of mine, who is an activist. Maybe she already knows it, but maybe she doesn't. If she already knows it, no harm done.
    Selkie move this stuff far and wide, to get folks in the know of what has been and is happening. Gripreaper is so way right about what he has posted. I will try to enhance some stuff here that perhaps will help folks understand more. Property taxes are nothing more than rent fees for the property you live on. So here is a web site to go to and listen about possible getting out and away from them.

http://thearizonasentinel.com/2012/1...-constitution/

This web site also talks about land patents and alloidial Titles. and here is another that will give you so much more http://freedomforallseasons.org/

Now into Agenda 21 stuff you can also get the real skinny on this crap by going to the web site http://devvy.com/ and http://stopthecrime.net/

So here some good places to begin, Thank you Grip for bringing the nasties up and thank you Selkie and all, Together we can join all the other folks that are exposing this stuff and actually doing something.

Lost N Found

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

You can still get allodial title in Texas, I believe, but the other states won't do it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Yes GlassSteagallfan, that appears to be what has happened in most states these days simply because it is a cash cow for them to keep real property away from people. I have research this and started the process to obtain a land patent and allodial title to my property. I will come back at a point and give a process to begin on that particular subject. For now back to thread and here is something that all can get a better understanding of this agenda 21 crap, where it came from and its insidious movement in our country.

http://americanpolicy.org/agenda21/

This will give a lesson in one easy stage. There are certainly a lot of other places and you can even order the damn book that was put out by the UN. I had a conversation with a Land Surveyor a while back and told him about agenda 21 he had never heard of it, I was telling him that all of the International codes were part of it and then told him to type it into his search engine. When he did, up popped all of the codes and a whole interesting read about these nasty things. So for all, begin to get the picture here folks and you will start to see why what has been happening to us is happening.

Lost N Found

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Oh shoot, here is some more stuff. You all know that you can just pay attention to your local city, county councils, supervisors and what they are doing in regards to your properties and the localities. So look at this one, It is from News with Views

http://newswithviews.com/Peroutka/michael159.htm

AGENDA 21 AND A REPUBLICAN APPROACH TO FAIR HOUSING?

By Attorney Michael Peroutka
    August 2, 2015
    NewsWithViews.com

I have been a Republican elected official in Anne Arundel County now for about eight months. This has been an exciting time and a learning experience. Some things that I had hoped to accomplish I am happy to say have come to pass. These include the successful elimination of “emergency legislation” that doesn’t comply with the definition of “emergency” contained in the county charter, and our attempted repeal of the rain tax.

Also, one of the first measures passed by the County Council this term limited the spread of what is called “workforce housing” in the County. I was happy to co-sponsor this measure (Bill 82-14) because this type of housing is part of a scheme known as Agenda 21 which represents an attempt by our national government, through unelected commissions and boards, to socially engineer our neighborhoods and, indeed, almost every aspect of our lives. You may also have heard about the “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Initiative”. This is another Agenda 21 scheme by which the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development is ostensibly attempting to promote “diverse, inclusive communities” all across America.

In rules published last month, HUD declared that its mission is not just to promote these so-called diverse communities but to “enforce compliance” with rules that are designed to socially and economically adjust neighborhoods in a way that satisfies what they call their “geospatial tool”. This “geospatial tool” is reportedly designed to identify neighborhoods where there is racial or economic “segregation” and force people to live where HUD wants them to.

Regulations that cite the Fair Housing Act as authority, define “segregation” as a “high concentration of persons of a particular race”. But, this seems inherently flawed to me. My Biblical understanding is that there is only one “race”. It is called the “human race”. This is also the American legal view. Remember, the Declaration of Independence (which the US Code refers to as the organic law in America) declares and confirms the tenet that “all men are created equal”.

Moreover, the HUD rule treats communities as segregated if they lack racially “balanced living patterns”. This seems to fly in the face of the Supreme Court ruling in Fisher v. University of Texas (2013) which held that “racial balancing” is “patently unconstitutional”.

Some commentators have questioned how more affirmative action can possibly benefit anyone when the history of affirmative action is so dismal. Don’t we have very recent memories of bankruptcies and foreclosures on folks who tried to buy a house before they were financially stable enough to do so? And wasn’t this because the banks were following government requirements to make loans to those who could not afford the house they were buying?

Have you noticed that government interference in the culture or the economy inevitably makes things worse? Why, then, would we conclude that more and more government programs (interference?) will have the effect of making things better?

What can (or should) a Republican elected official do?

Well, how about going back to the Constitution of our Republic?
    Subscribe to NewsWithViews Daily Email Alerts
    Email Address *
    First Name
    *required field

If you just take a few moments and read Article One, Section Eight, you will see for yourself that the list of powers granted to Congress does not include any authority over “Housing” or over “Urban Development” (whatever that is). So, constitutionally – legally -- there is no authority for the Fair Housing Act, or the “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Initiative”, or any of the Orwellian rules promulgated pursuant thereto. In other words, it is all null and void. And any attempt by federal officials to enforce it should be denied and resisted.

As your Councilman (County Commissioner) , I promise to do all I can to resist Agenda 21 and all of its local manifestations, which include “workforce housing” and “cluster housing” projects. Like you, I don’t want to live in a neighborhood that has been federally engineered.

(To learn more about AGENDA 21, visit www.AmericanPolicy.org.)

Learn more about your Constitution with Michael Anthony Peroutka and his “Institute on the Constitution” and receive your free gift.

© 2015 Michael Peroutka - All Rights Reserved

24. Link to Post #15
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

We only have ourselves to be blamed because we participated in this "property" bull****. What will happen if no one owns a land? I mean no titles or property proofs. Used the land that is available or not used by anyone and dont grab that which we cant used or dont need.

"All resources become the common heritage of all of the inhabitants, not just a select few. The premise upon which this system is based is that the Earth is abundant with plentiful resource; our practice of rationing resources through monetary methods is irrelevant and counter productive to our survival" Jackie Fresco
    Last edited by Bubu; 22nd August 2015 at 20:39.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Lost N Found (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Will someone speak to the surveillance initiatives under Agenda 21? What are the "smart meters" capable of?
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Selkie (22nd August 2015)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Will someone speak to the surveillance initiatives under Agenda 21? What are the "smart meters" capable of?
    Michelle Marie, The surveillance agendas are so insidious it is beyond belief. See post 11 and 13 above and tap those web sites I gave. The Stop the Crime site has a video with a fellow that discusses microwaves and the use of them and how they have perfected that technology so well to day that they are able to see you in your house doing whatever it is you do all day and night. Now that is just to scary. Smart meters were designed specifically to spy on all of us through that technology. What is happening now is these dangerous pieces of crap are exploding and burning peoples houses down. They also have been making people sick and in some cases killing them because they interfere with pace makers and the like. Here is another site to explore that tells all about the dangers.
    http://takebackyourpower.net/hundred...ously-explode/

I and my neighborhood kicked these bast#$ds out when they came around to install these meters I actually have a form letter of no consent. The folks that were suppose to do the installation actually thanked us because it is causing them to loose their jobs. This became such a stir here in Arizona that the corporation commission and the Governor had to create an alternative for folks. Believe me their are alot of folks on board with keeping this crap out. Kathy, a lot of states and local jurisdictions are not letting the ICLEI be adopted. Look at the web sites I posted and you will see what that is. It is part of the Agenda 21 book. Look that up and come back and tell us what it stands for and how nasty it is.

Thank you all for these comments and research

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks again Lost and found! Having you been at the other side of the fence , what, WE THE PEOPLE can do? to reverse such a nonsense? As an example, we try to do goat cheese in a very small scale, guess what... we need to spent 80k+ in " approved " equipment to operate such a business. When in the hell I'm going to recover such a money? Unless we became a very big operation ( 200 + goats) the numbers doesn't match ! So... the land of free???? BS !. If you have anything to share that could work in this direction it will be very welcome! Yetti.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Lost N Found (23rd August 2015), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Hello Paul,
    I don't like to be ' off-topic ', yet your call for specific Building codes, makes me bring to mind what I saw yesterday..
    ( I live in Fr. ). Went to visit a friend in Benodet, and ended up walking along the Promenade, I just could not believe what I saw....... Bear in mind it's a beach...... there's a sign PROHIBITING picnics on the beach !
    ( My friends companion, told me it was as a result of people leaving picnic debris....... )

I know the French are accustomed to regulations, bit I found this pitiful, that society has allowed itself to be so beaten-down.

(I was told once by a french girlfriend " do not look at those Gendarme, or they will stop and question you (us)... )...

PA, like UK Column, is one way to unite free-thinking souls, but shouldn't we make more effort (like UKC.org ), to be in contact before TSHTF, otherwise, 99% of PA, will be just swept away, in the Soylent Green fashion.....

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Lost N Found (23rd August 2015), Michelle Marie (5th August 2018), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Michelle Marie, I gave you some sites to visit yesterday and Wanted give you another that has alot of videos about these smart meters. Very interesting web site.

http://anticorruptionsociety.com/smart-meters/

That should give you so much more on these things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast