+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trillionaires bleeding... (The start of their downfall?)

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Default Trillionaires bleeding... (The start of their downfall?)

Does anyone feel for them, I sincerely hope they get a piece of their own medicine...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...t-rout-deepens

Things sure look like they are trending on the markets, this week was brutal for those magic paper holders (maybe they should switch papers, the rolling kind could help!)

All the talk about September (or this fall) bringing on mayhem for the markets seem to be surfacing to reality, or is it just me?

Quote from article.

Quote The world’s 400 richest people lost $182 billion this week from their collective fortunes as weak manufacturing data from China and a rout in commodities sent global markets plunging.

The weekly drop for the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a group that includes Warren Buffett and Glencore Plc’s Ivan Glasenberg, was the biggest since tracking of the expanded list began in September 2014. The combined net worth of the index members fell by $76 billion on Friday alone, when the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index of U.S. stocks ended its worst week since 2011.

“For them that’s a fractional percentage, even though $182 billion is a big number,” said John Collins, director of investment advisory at Aspiriant, which oversees more than $8 billion for high net worth clients. “A week like this feels really bad, but when you take a step back, in a big picture view it’s not a disaster by any means.”

Friday’s losses put the world’s richest 400 into the red for the year to date. They’re now down $74 billion in 2015, with a collective net worth of $3.98 trillion.
    Last edited by Billy; 22nd August 2015 at 14:22. Reason: Add info from link.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), betoobig (22nd August 2015), Billy (22nd August 2015), chanda (22nd August 2015), DaRkViPeR (22nd August 2015), genevieve (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (23rd August 2015), Mercedes (22nd August 2015), Michael Moewes (25th August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Nasu (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015), SR19 (23rd August 2015), ulli (23rd August 2015), Yetti (22nd August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: Trillionaires bleeding... (The start of their downfall?)

Maybe they finally cut their own throats. One can only hope.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

chanda (22nd August 2015), DaRkViPeR (22nd August 2015), Lost N Found (23rd August 2015), Mercedes (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Richard S. (22nd August 2015), Yetti (22nd August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

An inability for us to get our act together and put an end to this mess, well, we have only ourselves to blame.

it does not matter if you are being interfered with on a massive level, in multiple ways.

The directions that the answers lie in - are clear. It really is sink or swim, no matter the ignorance and inept inertia that may surround you. washing the world's collective butt while you wash your own, that is painful, but that's just a animal body response blocking your reasoning. See it for what it is. There is no pain but that which you lay at your own feet.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd August 2015 at 18:40.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Gardener (23rd August 2015), hohoemi (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Richard S. (23rd August 2015), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

It may not be a big loss for them but they HATE to loose any money. Their creed and mantra is 'Never lose money' This hurts them for sure.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

Lost N Found (23rd August 2015), Richard S. (23rd August 2015), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

So a trillion-air, What exactly does that mean? Is it someone that stomped their way to the top and stole and raped their way towards their trillions, Is it someone that was born into this so called wealth and from birth forward was conditioned, trained, coerced to be the next bast##d to steal everything they could get from the lower useless eaters so they could gain all the power and money. (These are such illusionary words) it seems to me that these people if that is what they really are, have no soul. I could be totally wrong but just observe them in this matrix of crap. Are they really happy? do they have real love in their lives? Who knows, Just because they have this actuated word "Trillion-airs" really means nothing to most people because most people cannot fathom what that word means in reality other than this person has way too much money.

I will not spend too much time here but, seems to me these folks will not be able to take anything when they move on into the next dimension or plane. So what does it really matter? Have fun here cause who knows where you be next. One time is was just million airs, then it became billion airs now its trillion airs and seems to me that all of them climbed over the top of the same amount of people that they are called by to get that name. Sick sick sick. but it really does not matter what I think. When they fall they fall very hard and it will be so bad that they live in cardboard boxes until they move on. Just my take.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    So a trillion-air, What exactly does that mean? Is it someone that stomped their way to the top and stole and raped their way towards their trillions, Is it someone that was born into this so called wealth and from birth forward was conditioned, trained, coerced to be the next bast##d to steal everything they could get from the lower useless eaters so they could gain all the power and money. (These are such illusionary words) it seems to me that these people if that is what they really are, have no soul. I could be totally wrong but just observe them in this matrix of crap. Are they really happy? do they have real love in their lives? Who knows, Just because they have this actuated word "Trillion-airs" really means nothing to most people because most people cannot fathom what that word means in reality other than this person has way too much money.

I will not spend too much time here but, seems to me these folks will not be able to take anything when they move on into the next dimension or plane. So what does it really matter? Have fun here cause who knows where you be next. One time is was just million airs, then it became billion airs now its trillion airs and seems to me that all of them climbed over the top of the same amount of people that they are called by to get that name. Sick sick sick. but it really does not matter what I think. When they fall they fall very hard and it will be so bad that they live in cardboard boxes until they move on. Just my take.
    Whether,

or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope

it always comes down to

so chose wisely.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Frenchy (23rd August 2015), Gardener (23rd August 2015), Lost N Found (23rd August 2015), Richard S. (23rd August 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Lovespot (here)
    Does anyone feel for them, I sincerely hope they get a piece of their own medicine...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...t-rout-deepens

Quote from article.

Quote The world’s 400 richest people lost $182 billion this week from their collective fortunes

“A week like this feels really bad, but when you take a step back, in a big picture view it’s not a disaster by any means.”
    Hi folks !
    I suggest that 'news (msm) ', such as this, should neither be read as significant, NOR an indication things look bad for TPTB

Reason :- Think back to WW 1 and all financial shenanigans, I put it this way " Where's there a loss, there's a profit "

AND, just like backing both horses in a two-horse race, TPTB win each time............ And from where does their ill-gotten gains come from ? from the ONLY SOURCE OF WEALTH ------- us, the taxpayer...

You've all seen the headlines along the theme " Big Bank(sters) lost x billions:
    it NEVER is/was their money, only we lose every time...

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

aranuk (23rd August 2015), DaRkViPeR (23rd August 2015), Lost N Found (23rd August 2015), penn (23rd August 2015), Richard S. (23rd August 2015), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread