+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unicef Alien commercial: what's that about?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Unicef Alien commercial: what's that about?

https://vimeo.com/137001619

I freaked with this. Is "official disclosure" ready to go??
    Love... Evol

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd August 2015 at 10:23. Reason: enbedded the video

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Art (23rd August 2015), Billy (23rd August 2015), BMJ (13th April 2018), chanda (23rd August 2015), Cidersomerset (23rd August 2015), DaRkViPeR (22nd August 2015), DNA (23rd August 2015), earthadvocate (22nd August 2015), Fanna (23rd August 2015), Icare (13th April 2018), idiit (22nd August 2015), kirolak (22nd August 2015), Magnus (22nd August 2015), Matthew (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), moekatz (22nd August 2015), Nasu (22nd August 2015), RunningDeer (23rd August 2015), selinam (22nd August 2015), shadowstalker (22nd August 2015), SR19 (23rd August 2015), sunpaw (22nd August 2015), Tyy1907 (22nd August 2015), Yetti (22nd August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Unicef Alien commercial: what's that about?

cool video.

hope they get treated well if they do appear.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Art (23rd August 2015), betoobig (22nd August 2015), Billy (23rd August 2015), kirolak (22nd August 2015), Magnus (22nd August 2015), Matthew (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), moekatz (22nd August 2015), phillipbbg (23rd August 2015), sunpaw (22nd August 2015), Tyy1907 (22nd August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Try this one betoobig

Slightly different, but the same commercial

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Art (23rd August 2015), betoobig (22nd August 2015), Billy (23rd August 2015), BMJ (17th April 2018), DaRkViPeR (22nd August 2015), kirolak (22nd August 2015), Magnus (22nd August 2015), Matthew (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), RunningDeer (23rd August 2015), selinam (22nd August 2015), shadowstalker (22nd August 2015), Sierra (22nd August 2015), sunpaw (22nd August 2015), Tyy1907 (22nd August 2015), Zampano (22nd August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

First link has disappeared. . .? I loved the ad & posed it to Facebook Maybe we will overcome species-ism one day!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

betoobig (22nd August 2015), BMJ (17th April 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), sunpaw (22nd August 2015), Tyy1907 (22nd August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Thanks so much Harley.
    Love

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

BMJ (17th April 2018), Harley (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Graciasa Betoobig I post it on my fb page.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

betoobig (23rd August 2015), kirolak (23rd August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)

i freaked with this. Is "official disclousure" ready to go??
    Love... Evol

Sorry don´t know how to post the video from vimeo
    Not disclosure, but orchestration, in the Castaneda-n sense, I would say.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

betoobig (23rd August 2015), Ted (23rd August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)

Love... Evol

What do you mean by orchestration in the castaneda-n sense? I'm very familiar with Castaneda's work but can't work out what you mean.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Default Re: Unicef Alien comercial, what´s about???

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

Love... Evol

What do you mean by orchestration in the castaneda-n sense? I'm very familiar with Castaneda's work but can't work out what you mean.
    Hi, MorningFox

Orchestration is not a term from Castaneda**, but sorcerers orchestrate, that's for sure. When you have done mushrooms, and have been in the Nagual, where reality is fluid and what is in your mind manifests instantly, when you come out of it, there is a tremendous urge to orchestrate the tonal as if it were the Nagual.

Well, is seems like pretty much everyone agrees that the PTB are sorcerers. And just like sorcerers...just like what Don Juan did to Carlos...slowly but surely they have been breaking down our sense of reality, creating a twilight world around us where we can't tell what is real and what is not...leading us to the crack between the worlds. And if we allow them to orchestrate "disclosure", then they will orchestrate that "disclosure" to their advantage, I would think. Because they are men of power....the only real power there is; the power to mold the human imagination to their advantage.

p.s. I think things are actually too far gone, the ET meme being so embedded in the human imagination.

p.s. It was not for nothing that John Lash told me, in a mushroom session one night, that he wants to seize control of the imagination of all mankind for himself: he wants to orchestrate reality for his own purposes. You do that by getting people to give you control of their imaginations, whether you are JLL or any other sorcerer.

** At least I don't think it is. I don't remember that word from the books, at any rate.
    Last edited by Selkie; 23rd August 2015 at 11:42.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

alexius (23rd August 2015), betoobig (23rd August 2015), conk (13th April 2018), hohoemi (23rd August 2015), MorningFox (24th August 2015), RunningDeer (23rd August 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I really think we need to see the good in things and forget about the evil agendas – this is in fact the moral of this whole story. Kids like an apple and they generally have no colour issues with apples. They like a yellow one, they like a red one, they like a red and yellow one, they like a brownish one, they like a deep red one, they like a green one if it’s sweet enough… why wouldn’t they like a blue one? the blueness will only be skin-deep. It’s just they’ve never seen a blue one before. Sure, blue on this planet usually means poison (not for mushrooms it doesn’t!), but the whole point is that our familiar values can become obsolete, or at least irrelevant. Just as it would be irrelevant to say that red is the colour of danger and so we shouldn’t eat a red apple. The evil agenda has surely got to us very badly if we start turning our noses up at an apple – and by association with an alien boy.

Keeping personal control of our imaginations (Selkie) means treading new ground when we come across old material. The yes or no choice is the oldest situation in the world that got Adam and Eve into trouble because there were strings attached to whether or not they ate the apple. How you weigh up a situation is called bathmology, and your final choice results from the number of levels you pass through. 1) I’ll eat the apple because I like apples. 2) I’ll not eat the apple because it might have been poisoned. 3) I’ll eat the apple because it might have been poisoned but I don’t believe in all this conspiracy stuff. 4) I’ll not eat the apple because while I don’t believe in all this conspiracy stuff, I am wary of an unfamiliar blue apple. 5) I’ll eat the apple because I like every other colour of apple and even if all this conspiracy stuff were true, we still have to eat….. The bottom line is whenever one has had enough of this little game, which will depend on your choice between Freud’s work and Freud’s comment, ‘Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar’. Sometimes an apple is just an apple, and sometimes it is full of symbolism. And always a little boy is a little boy, even though sometimes he comes from another country, another continent, another planet. The symbolism is stopped dead in its tracks.

For another post on apples, see here.
    For some background into bathmology, see here.
    For another post on bathmology applied to the Cabal, see here.
    Last edited by araucaria; 23rd August 2015 at 14:29.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

hohoemi (23rd August 2015), Matthew (23rd August 2015), RunningDeer (23rd August 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I really think we need to see the good in things and forget about the evil agendas – this is in fact the moral of this whole story. Kids like an apple and they generally have no colour issues with apples. They like a yellow one, they like a red one, they like a red and yellow one, they like a brownish one, they like a deep red one, they like a green one if it’s sweet enough… why wouldn’t they like a blue one? the blueness will only be skin-deep. It’s just they’ve never seen a blue one before. Sure, blue on this planet usually means poison (not for mushrooms it doesn’t!), but the whole point is that our familiar values can become obsolete, or at least irrelevant. Just as it would be irrelevant to say that red is the colour of danger and so we shouldn’t eat a red apple. The evil agenda has surely got to us very badly if we start turning our noses up at an apple – and by association with an alien boy.

Keeping personal control of our imaginations (Selkie) means treading new ground when we come across old material. The yes or no choice is the oldest situation in the world that got Adam and Eve into trouble because there were strings attached to whether or not they ate the apple. How you weigh up a situation is called bathmology, and your final choice results from the number of levels you pass through. 1) I’ll eat the apple because I like apples. 2) I’ll not eat the apple because it might have been poisoned. 3) I’ll eat the apple because it might have been poisoned but I don’t believe in all this conspiracy stuff. 4) I’ll not eat the apple because while I don’t believe in all this conspiracy stuff, I am wary of an unfamiliar blue apple. 5) I’ll eat the apple because I like every other colour of apple and even if all this conspiracy stuff were true, we still have to eat….. The bottom line is whenever one has had enough of this little game, which will depend on your choice between Freud’s work and Freud’s comment, ‘Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar’. Sometimes an apple is just an apple, and sometimes it is full of symbolism. And always a little boy is a little boy, even though sometimes he comes from another country, another continent, another planet. The symbolism is stopped dead in its tracks.

As usual, a great post, araucaria. If you add the last link, I'd check it out.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thanks Paula, I've fixed it: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post812276

22. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

RunningDeer (23rd August 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thanks Paula, I've fixed it: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post812276
    Before I read your post to chocolate, I’m compelled to add this post #2395 to her yesterday. She’s still in my thoughts this morning. You’ve confirmed to send stronger hello-hugs out. ♡

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (23rd August 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I'm not xenophobic, Araucaria, and I my control of my imagination is just as good as yours is of your own.

Last edited by Selkie; 23rd August 2015 at 15:12.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I'm not xenophobic, Araucaria, and I my control of my imagination is just as good as yours is of your own.

It's perfectly on topic Selkie for me to tell you I agree with both of the above. My apologies if I gave you to think otherwise.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Selkie (23rd August 2015)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

It's perfectly on topic Selkie for me to tell you I agree with both of the above. My apologies if I gave you to think otherwise.
    Thank you, Araucaria, and no apology necessary

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

araucaria (23rd August 2015)

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

I enjoyed watching this and only after the second time did I realize that part of the message is that the alien or alien hybrid kid is more powerful than the other kids.
    Hmh.
    Not sure I like that message.

+ Reply to Thread