Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast

Thread: Katherine Albrecht: Windows 10 Is Full Blown Electronic Tyranny

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Katherine Albrecht: Windows 10 Is Full Blown Electronic Tyranny

answer could be obvious " PROGRAMMING" literally

on another not something about googles AI bet bill(gates to hell) has his own pet project, is this where transhumanism gets its big kickstart , we know he also has a big interest in nanotechnology , perhaps new OS has imbedded software to enable some form of activations

just imagining things i'm sure they can imagine far worse

one thing i DO get it's something about hijacking all win10 computers to form some sort of background super computer or the like( stealthily of course) whatever it is , it's not in our best interests , it's all about the stealth ( am sure it's covered in the user agreement somehow vaguely referenced to in casr it fails and they want to cover thier arses legally in the aftermath)

OR after reading the link carmody posted IT'S a SELECTION PROCESS
    Last edited by bluestflame; 31st May 2016 at 14:02.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Johnny (31st May 2016), KiwiElf (31st May 2016)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 times in 1,353 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Bill Gates is now forcing Windows 10 on Window 7 users!

I bought my computer with Windows 8 on it, but later paid to have Windows 7 installed on it.

I always got the little window on the bottom right of the screen that said Windows 10 recommended but I always clicked on the "x" to get rid of that little window.

Today, however, I got a larger window in the middle of the screen that said Windows 10 will be installed in 7+ minutes unless I click on the do-it-later button. That window had never appeared before. I would not agree to the do-it-later option because I did not want it at all--ever. So I just clicked on the "x" to get rid of the window.

Nothing else happened at that time.

However, a few minutes later I went out of the room and then came back in a few minutes only to find Windows 10 installing! Arghhhh!

So I pulled out the internet cable and shut down the computer to stop the install.

Fortunately, it worked and did not install.

In other words, if you are not always watching your computer when it is on and connected to the internet, Windows 10 may be installed without your knowledge or consent!
    Here's an update from my post two days ago:

No windows to force an update appeared for two days but this morning a new and different window (even larger) appeared when I turned the computer on. The window gives two choices: "Your upgrade is ready to install" or "Schedule it for later".

Here was also something new and different: There was no "x" or other button to close the window!

Fortunately, I now always unplug the ethernet cable when I leave the room or shut down the computer so it was not connected to the internet. So turned the computer off and restarted it and the window did not appear again.

Thanks Paul for your advice. I downloaded the "GWX Control Panel" and found it very quick and easy to get rid of that Windows 10 upgrade beast off my computer.

Right now Macs are looking really good to me. It feels good to just to say "No!" to that sociopathic, depopulation, needle-poking, poison pusher Bill Gates!

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 31st May 2016 at 17:03.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Johnny (31st May 2016), KiwiElf (31st May 2016), onawah (31st May 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st May 2016)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    The window gives two choices: "Your upgrade is ready to install" or "Schedule it for later".

TLC
    LOL, and when I pushed the 'Schedule for later' it started the installation !

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

greybeard (31st May 2016), KiwiElf (31st May 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st May 2016), TrumanCash (31st May 2016)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,906 times in 21,556 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    windows 10 is hardcore spyware, and gates is a hardcore globalist.
    Unfortunately even my beloved Linux is (potentially) going the way of the globalist dogs.

All the major Linux Distributions except a few such as Arch Linux and Devuan (a Debian fork) have adopted a Windows like piece of humongous, always changing, inscrutable, runs as SystemAdmin, system management software called Systemd. I found Windows Registry easier to deal with. Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, and Debian have all folded and joined the Systemd bandwagon.

It is beyond impossible to audit even an existing version of Systemd for security holes and leaks, much less keep up with the constant stream of updates. For almost 40 years, I have been able to understand and trace what happens with all the key system level services that I might take an interest in, running on any Linux or Unix platform. No longer can I come close to doing this on any Systemd managed system.

The next chance I get, I will be moving from Debian (which I only moved to a year ago, to get away from even greater chaos in the Kubuntu distribution I had been using) to Arch Linux.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), greybeard (31st May 2016), Johnny (31st May 2016), KiwiElf (31st May 2016), TrumanCash (1st June 2016)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The next chance I get, I will be moving from Debian (which I only moved to a year ago, to get away from even greater chaos in the Kubuntu distribution I had been using) to Arch Linux.
    Too late, according to this: http://www.howtogeek.com/216454/how-...-linux-system/

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st June 2016), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2016)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    Too late, according to this: http://www.howtogeek.com/216454/how-...-linux-system/

Johnny
    The key is (or was?) that Arch supports (ed?) removing Systemd: http://systemd-free.org/

I guess I should consider alternatives: Free/Open Source Operating systems without systemd in the default installation.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Johnny (1st June 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016)

13. Link to Post #147
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

If you're planning on staying with Windows 7 or 8, this older article may be of interest, pre the release of Windows 10 - it's still relevant and primarily refers to Windows 7 & 8. Related articles at link)

8 Reasons Why Even Microsoft Agrees the Windows Desktop is a Nightmare

http://www.howtogeek.com/174939/8-re...s-a-nightmare/

Let’s be honest: The Windows desktop is a mess. Sure, it’s extremely powerful and has a huge software library, but it’s not a good experience for average people. It’s not even a good experience for geeks, although we tolerate it.

Even Microsoft agrees about this. Microsoft’s Surface tablets with Windows RT don’t support any third-party desktop apps. They consider this a feature — users can’t install malware and other desktop junk, so the system will always be speedy and secure.

Malware is Still Common

Malware may not affect geeks, but it certainly continues to affect average people. Securing Windows, keeping it secure, and avoiding unsafe programs is a complex process. There are over 50 different file extensions that can contain harmful code to keep track of.

It’s easy to have theoretical discussions about how malware could infect Mac computers, Android devices, and other systems. But Mac malware is extremely rare, and has generally been caused by a problem with the terrible Java plug-in. Macs are configured to only run executables from identified developers by default, whereas Windows will run everything. Android malware is talked about a lot, but Android malware is rare in the real world and is generally confined to users who disable security protections and install pirated apps. Google has also taken action, rolling out built-in antivirus-like app checking to all Android devices, even old ones running Android 2.3, via Play Services.

Whatever the reason, Windows malware is still common, while malware for other systems isn’t. We all know it — anyone who does tech support for average users has dealt with infected Windows computers. Even users who can avoid malware are stuck dealing with complex and nagging antivirus programs, especially since it’s now so difficult to trust Microsoft’s antivirus products.

Manufacturer-Installed Bloatware is Terrible

Sit down with a new Mac, Chromebook, iPad, Android tablet, Linux laptop, or even a Surface running Windows RT and you can enjoy using your new device. The system is a clean slate for you to start exploring and installing your new software.

Sit down with a new Windows PC and the system is a mess. Rather than be delighted, you’re stuck reinstalling Windows and then installing the necessary drivers, or you’re forced to start uninstalling useless bloatware programs one-by-one. After uninstalling the useless programs, you may end up with a system tray full of icons for ten different hardware utilities anyway. The first experience of using a new Windows PC is frustration, not delight.

Yes, bloatware is still a problem on Windows 8 PCs. Manufacturers can customize the Refresh image, preventing bloatware from easily being removed.

Finding a Desktop Program is Dangerous

Want to install a Windows desktop program? Well, you’ll have to head to your web browser and start searching. It’s up to you, the user, to know which programs are safe and which are dangerous. Even if you find a website for a reputable program, the advertisements on that page will often try to trick you into downloading fake installers full of adware.

While it’s great to have the ability to leave the app store and get software that the platform’s owner hasn’t approved — as on Android — this is no excuse for not providing a good, secure software installation experience for typical users installing typical programs.

Even Reputable Desktop Programs Try to Install Junk

Even if you do find an entirely reputable program, you’ll have to keep your eyes open while installing it. It will likely try to install adware, add browse toolbars, change your default search engine, or change your web browser’s home page.

Even Microsoft’s own programs do this — when you install Skype for Windows desktop, it will attempt to modify your browser settings to use Bing, even if you’ve specially chosen another search engine and home page. With Microsoft setting such an example, it’s no surprise so many other software developers have followed suit.

Geeks know how to avoid this stuff, but there’s a reason program installers continue to do this. It works and tricks many users, who end up with junk installed and settings changed.

The Update Process is Confusing

On iOS, Android, and Windows RT, software updates come from a single place — the app store. On Linux, software updates come from the package manager. On Mac OS X, typical users’ software updates likely come from the Mac App Store.

On the Windows desktop, software updates come from… well, every program has to create its own update mechanism. Users have to keep track of all these updaters and make sure their software is up-to-date. Most programs now have their act together and automatically update by default, but users who have old versions of Flash and Adobe Reader installed are vulnerable until they realize their software isn’t automatically updating. Even if every program updates properly, the sheer mess of updaters is clunky, slow, and confusing in comparison to a centralized update process.

Browser Plugins Open Security Holes

It’s no surprise that other modern platforms like iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows RT, and Windows Phone don’t allow traditional browser plugins, or only allow Flash and build it into the system. Browser plugins provide a wealth of different ways for malicious web pages to exploit the browser and open the system to attack. Browser plugins are one of the most popular attack vectors because of how many users have out-of-date plugins and how many plugins, especially Java, seem to be designed without taking security seriously.

Oracle’s Java plugin even tries to install the terrible Ask toolbar when installing security updates. That’s right — the security update process is also used to cram additional adware into users’ machines so unscrupulous companies like Oracle can make a quick buck. It’s no wonder that most Windows PCs have an out-of-date, vulnerable version of Java installed.

Battery Life is Terrible

Windows PCs have bad battery life compared to Macs, IOS devices, and Android tablets, all of which Windows now competes with. Even Microsoft’s own Surface Pro 2 has bad battery life. Apple’s 11-inch MacBook Air, which has very similar hardware to the Surface Pro 2, offers double its battery life when web browsing. Microsoft has been fond of blaming third-party hardware manufacturers for their poorly optimized drivers in the past, but there’s no longer any room to hide. The problem is clearly Windows.

Why is this? No one really knows for sure. Perhaps Microsoft has kept on piling Windows component on top of Windows component and many older Windows components were never properly optimized.

Windows Users Become Stuck on Old Windows Versions

Apple’s new OS X 10.9 Mavericks upgrade is completely free to all Mac users and supports Macs going back to 2007. Apple has also announced their intention that all new releases of Mac OS X will be free.

In 2007, Microsoft had just shipped Windows Vista. Macs from the Windows Vista era are being upgraded to the latest version of the Mac operating system for free, while Windows PCs from the same era are probably still using Windows Vista.

There’s no easy upgrade path for these people. They’re stuck using Windows Vista and maybe even the outdated Internet Explorer 9 if they haven’t installed a third-party web browser. Microsoft’s upgrade path is for these people to pay $120 for a full copy of Windows 8.1 and go through a complicated process that’s actaully a clean install.

Even users of Windows 8 devices will probably have to pay money to upgrade to Windows 9, while updates for other operating systems are completely free.

If you’re a PC geek, a PC gamer, or someone who just requires specialized software that only runs on Windows, you probably use the Windows desktop and don’t want to switch. That’s fine, but it doesn’t mean the Windows desktop is actually a good experience. Much of the burden falls on average users, who have to struggle with malware, bloatware, adware bundled in installers, complex software installation processes, and out-of-date software. In return, all they get is the ability to use a web browser and some basic Office apps that they could use on almost any other platform without all the hassle.

Microsoft would agree with this, touting Windows RT and their new “Windows 8-style” app platform as the solution. Why else would Microsoft, a “devices and services” company, position the Surface — a device without traditional Windows desktop programs — as their mass-market device recommended for average people?

This isn’t necessarily an endorsement of Windows RT. If you’re tech support for your family members and it comes time for them to upgrade, you may want to get them off the Windows desktop and tell them to get a Mac or something else that’s simple. Better yet, if they get a Mac, you can tell them to visit the Apple Store for help instead of calling you.

That’s another thing Windows PCs don’t offer — good manufacturer support.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st June 2016 at 09:45.

14. Link to Post #148
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    windows 10 is hardcore spyware, and gates is a hardcore globalist.
    Unfortunately even my beloved Linux is (potentially) going the way of the globalist dogs.
    Probably only a matter of time and my beloved Apple will go that way, too (some devoted iPhone and iPad (not OSX) users are already expressing that view )

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

In my search about systemd (you don't know what you have done to me Paul !!) I came across this information !

Samsung: Don't install Windows 10. REALLY

source dated 31. may 2016: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/05..._samsung_fail/

Johnny

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Carmody (1st June 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd June 2016), TrumanCash (1st June 2016)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,101 times in 2,403 posts

I had a rather unsettling experience this morning. My boy called me away for a few minutes and when I returned the screen was white. Alt Tab did nothing, not Ctrl Alt Del, in the end I had to hard reboot. I selected start Windows normally at the prompt and Windows failed to load, the splash screen still there after 10 minutes. Another reboot led me to selecting Windows attempt to repair. When offered a chance to use System Restore I declined. Windows finally informed me it could not repair the computer.

Another reboot and chose safe mode admin, this time I selected a system restore and was given two options. First one from 01:56 this morning labelled 'critical update', second choices was from 3 days ago. With relief I selected the second option and waited.

Now here we are, I have just run malwarebytes and checked various settings. Computer is clear and Windows Update is turned off (just like it is meant to be). When I check System Restore points it informs me there are no SRP's created on this computer.

Completely puzzled. Windows reports last check for updates was done in march and I have to go back to dec 2015 for last updates installed. However when I look at update history there is one continuing update process going on all the time, Windows Defender Definition Updates, and there was indeed one at 01:56 this morning.

At 01:56 this morning I was in bed sleeping so unless Windows turned itself on and installed a critical update for Defender I have no idea what just happened. Why did my computer freeze when unattended and appear broken when attempting to restart, only a fortuitous system restore rescued the situation.

(edit: BTW, this is in Windows 10 as I had turned off all the updates and removed the various KB's suggested. I thought this might have been a Win10 install attempt initially and am still not certain one way or the other.)
    Last edited by Ewan; 1st June 2016 at 11:42.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Eram (1st June 2016), greybeard (1st June 2016), Hervé (1st June 2016), Johnny (1st June 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), PathWalker (3rd June 2016), TrumanCash (1st June 2016)

19. Link to Post #151
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Apple's latest OSX showing a dramatic increase in use (doubled from the previous OSX release), since the introduction of Windows 10 (refer to the second graphic table below). This is from the link I provided earlier (might explain Microsofts' underhanded approach):

https://www.netmarketshare.com/opera...10&qpcustomd=0

Click image for larger version

Name:	OS Market Share 2016-04_1.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	33558

Click image for larger version

Name:	OS Market Share 2016-04_2.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	33559
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st June 2016 at 13:16.

20. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I'll play the paranoid other side of the table, expand on my prior post in this thread....and debate that:

They (Microsoft) don't seem to care about possible litigation, as if they are playing a game.... where the outcome.... is that: litigation is not a worry. As in - they are possibly....playing past the potential for litigation. In a space where the litigation simply won't matter. This is due to the forced upgrade being entirely possible to be seen as a direct and full about-faced lie.

Where Microsoft knowingly lies to you, directly, and fully. Where you say no upgrade and their software goes directly against what they themselves have indicated.

Meaning there's something fishy going on. No major corporation, of that size and scope, with that many lawyers, is going to open themselves up to that sort of litigation potential, without a good reason. Losing ground to another bit of software, is not a big enough reason to commit that heinous of a direct crime.

Microsoft is seemingly playing a game that is past, or beyond (in time) the potential for litigation. What is that game, and why is it taking place? (This is 'alarm bells going off in the mind' territory. Spidey sense is tingling, kinda thing)

We are talking about a $100 billion company, with $176 billion in assets, with 118,000 employees, and a row of lawyers a literal mile long, and 41 years of experience in software platforms and how that works, combined with law and litigation.

As in, no matter what a given individual may think and project as a 'logical reason', such an experienced and long live 'tour de force' of that given environment, simply does not make these kinds of legally prosecutable mistakes. The beast of Microsoft is too big, too experienced and too evolved to make such a simple mistake. The real reasoning has to be deeper than that simple surface analysis.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st June 2016 at 13:45.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Johnny (1st June 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd June 2016)

22. Link to Post #153
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes - Microsoft have very conveniently reworded their EULA agreement for Windows 10, but some big law companies are now actively seeking a Class Action Lawsuit

http://www.lieffcabraser.com/consume...ced-downloads/
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st June 2016 at 14:45.

23. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

To add, major corporations are pretty good a steering themselves, when left to their own complex devices.

when things go against logic, like this move has done, it indicates interference from some small quarter, of a few people, at best.

When a major evolved corporation has a small leadership cadre, that dictates it's moves, when and where the small cadre desires, it starts to look like imperial moves, imperial motions. Like a king or emperor who is steering a massive machine to their will, outside of the logic of how the massive system should work.

We know that Microsoft is globalist oriented. We know that in times of war, as in during and after the second world war, major corporations began to gain 'advisors', who were embedded and/or from the black projects and poltical/elitist interests. Where the evolved company or corporations have a observer advisor who is always near enough to the CEO or controlling group, to dictate to the corporate boardroom controllers, exactly what the corporation is going to do. Via intimidation or whatever methodology. Not all the time, to stay in the shadows and out of the way, so to speak..but... just inference and steering... when this controllist group may desire to have a thing done. To come slowly out of the shadows and tell the corporate boardroom controller(s)s of the given major corporation, exactly what is going to happen.

In such scenario, when addressed as a tool in a toolbox....The corporation might do something that is akin to being a hand or arm, or fist, as opposed to being a corporation that is free to enrich it's own fortunes in a clear and open logical progressive way. Ie, Microsoft's motion(s) here, today.... which seem illogical.... is probably imperialist, oligarchical, and partial.... part of something, not an act of a whole singular independent uncoupled nature.

This is what I see in this move from Microsoft. An out of sight hand ~a hidden hand~.... is seeming to move them about on the global field of war.

Something stinks badly, and the idea of being fearful of losing market share...simply won't cut it. It won't cover up this mess in any logical fashion. It might work with folks with a limited logic reach who then take the simple answer at face value, as they have no experience and no possible potential to reach through layers of logic and levers in the depth of what is really going on out there.

Essentially, I think that someone has tweaked Mircosoft to do this, for reasons that are slightly out of sight.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st June 2016 at 14:11.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Johnny (1st June 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd June 2016)

25. Link to Post #155
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Well...

I downloaded and ran "Never-10"... and got a notice there are 57 updates available to download and install for my Win 7 OS... which I disabled months ago (the scanning and notification for updates).

And, of course, the infamous KB2952664 and kb:3035583 have been re-submitted as "important" updates...

See: Microsoft intensifies data collection on Windows 7 and 8 systems

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Win 10 spies on Win 7:

Win 10 spies
    http://www.hakspek.com/security/wind...metry-updates/ [Defunct]

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3021917 – “Performance tracker update”
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3035583 – “Get Windows 10 App” (delivers ready to use UAC backdoor as bonus)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2990214 – “Upgrade to Windows 10”
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3044374 – “Upgrade to Windows 10”
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2952664 – “Compatibility update for upgrading Windows 7”
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3022345 – “Customer experience and diagnostic telemetry”
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3068708 – “Customer experience and diagnostic telemetry”
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3080149 – “Customer experience and diagnostic telemetry”
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3075249 – “Telemetry points to consent.exe” **this update adds spyware functionality to UAC**

Last edited by Hervé; 1st June 2016 at 15:19.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd June 2016), Johnny (1st June 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016)

27. Link to Post #156
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yeah, I got the same with "Never 10" tonight (wouldn't work unless I installed all the Windows 7 updates I've avoided). Have had Windows Update turned off for months before they announced Windows 10. However the GWX worked just fine and notified me (despite having Windows Update OFF), that it was "open" for download. One quick click fixed that. Fortunately, it came up clean! No sign of any Windows 10 crap (so far!!).

28. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,767 times in 32,948 posts

Get a Mac.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (1st June 2016), Carmody (1st June 2016), Johnny (1st June 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), muxfolder (1st June 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd June 2016)

30. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I recommend you download and run Steve Gibson's Never 10.
    So far, as of the time I am posting this, there has been 849,190 downloads of Steve Gibson's Never 10.

At the rate it's currently going, 35,912 downloads/day, he'll have over one million downloads in the next 4 or 5 days.

That's a lot of people wanting to stop Windows upgrades ... and this is not the only popular tool for doing that.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2016), Bob (2nd June 2016), Carmody (2nd June 2016), hohoemi (2nd June 2016), Johnny (3rd June 2016), KiwiElf (3rd June 2016), PathWalker (3rd June 2016)

32. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Get a Mac.

Tsk, tsk ... Go Go Power Penguin

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2016), Johnny (3rd June 2016)

34. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After tightening the screws down a bit on my tin foil hat, which better enables me to pick up the secret spread spectrum transmissions made by beating Smart Power Meter emissions with cell phone tower signals, over a HAARP signal baseband, I was able to pick up a partially garbled message that seemed to imply that:
    1. Microsoft was "under the gun", as Carmody describes above, to get some more easily centrally controlled and monitored software on as many systems as it could.
    2. Apple had pretty much already accomplished that same goal (witness the death at too early an age of Steve Jobs), and the Apple vs FBI flap over unlocking some false flag shooter's cell phone was just a con job, to make us think that Apple was the one we could trust.
    3. The Linux systemd effort is similarly driven, with a similar goal of getting as many systems as possible under the control and watch of a central power.
    I concluded that I need to step up my efforts to change my primary PC from a systemd infected Linux distribution (Debian, in my case, presently) to something I can better trust.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd June 2016 at 16:10.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (2nd June 2016), Carmody (2nd June 2016), greybeard (2nd June 2016), Johnny (3rd June 2016), KiwiElf (3rd June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast