+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Dangerous Person In Prison...?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Most Dangerous Person In Prison...?

heard Santos Bonacci captured by police and i think he's going to prison and one of the thing always popup in head is those people like Santos especially like David Icke, who have knowledge bit of everything could change people in the prison to be better person? How about Art Bell Show for the prison? the agenda of the show is to wake up these prisoners.

going to prison spread the message across to the people in there about the world-history-working toward being spiritual person...ect. what's more dangerous than prisoners wake up? i have heard some prison invited religious or some people talk to prisoners but what happen if prison have people from alternative media?

my awakening journey begins with Michio kaku>astronomy>UFO and Zieglist and now i'm more into condition of the planet and spiritual stuff like Max Igan. different people have different journey but we got there. i do believe we can change from one of most dangerous prison on the planet to become lovable prison.

i never believe in spritual teachers some one like Ghandi or Pope a dangerous person...only into spiritual while other people on non-mainstream who see whole spectrum.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 24th August 2015 at 09:49.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Atlas (26th August 2016), chiki (24th August 2015), loveoflife (24th August 2015), lucidity (26th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), Selkie (24th August 2015), Shannon (24th August 2015), sunflower (24th August 2015), william r sanford72 (25th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: Most Dangerous Person In Prison...?

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    heard Santos Bonacci captured by police and i think he's going to prison and one of the thing always popup in head is those people like Santos especially like David Icke, who have knowledge bit of everything could change people in the prison to be better person? How about Art Bell Show for the prison? the agenda of the show is to wake up these prisoners.

going to prison spread the message across to the people in there about the world-history-working toward being spiritual person...ect. what's more dangerous than prisoners wake up? i have heard some prison invited religious or some people talk to prisoners but what happen if prison have people from alternative media?

my awakening journey begins with Michio kaku>astronomy>UFO and Zieglist and now i'm more into condition of the planet and spiritual stuff like Max Igan. different people have different journey but we got there. i do believe we can change from one of most dangerous prison on the planet to become lovable prison.

i never believe in spritual teachers some one like Ghandi or Pope a dangerous person...only into spiritual while other people on non-mainstream who see whole spectrum.
    I don't know who Santos Bonacci is, but as for prisons and prisoners, unfortunately, a large part of the prison population consists of psychopaths. Psychopaths never "awake up" because it is constitutionally impossible for them to do so. The only thing they would learn is how to simulate being awake, and learn to use their simulated awakening to manipulate people better.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

bluestflame (26th August 2016), Buzzie (24th August 2015), johnh (24th August 2015), Lost N Found (24th August 2015), loveoflife (24th August 2015), PRAGMAE (24th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), sunflower (24th August 2015), william r sanford72 (24th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I read a story today on it, What a load of B.S. are the charges. I think it's the old boys club closing rank on him, I don't know how the charges can even stand.

When Dean Clifford was in prisoned, He help a few of the inmates and then they crack down harder on him,
    Last edited by chiki; 24th August 2015 at 10:52.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chiki For This Post:

loveoflife (24th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)

I don't know who Santos Bonacci is, but as for prisons and prisoners, unfortunately, a large part of the prison population consists of psychopaths. Psychopaths never "awake up" because it is constitutionally impossible for them to do so. The only thing they would learn is how to simulate being awake, and learn to use their simulated awakening to manipulate people better.
    I would say that there are more psychopaths in big business in management and at the top levels, also in medicine, religion, law and other professionals, not to forget the general population than in prison. That is from what i heard Thomas Sheridan say and he does go into great detail and researched the subject thoroughly.

Most psychopaths are not in prison, they are expert manipulators.

Now that i have looked into the nature of psychopathy, i now know that i have known and even been friends with a few, and so have we all they are more common than what most think. Only in the rare extreme cases are they murderers and the like. They are more likely to be involved in untraceable crime, like tax avoidance and corporate crimes. Even the slob who refuses to work and sponges of his wife is most likely a psychopath. They intuitively know that they can manipulate empaths.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Cipher (24th August 2015), Pam (24th August 2015), PRAGMAE (24th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), sunflower (24th August 2015), Wind (24th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)

I would say that there are more psychopaths in big business in management and at the top levels, also in medicine, religion, law and other professionals, not to forget the general population than in prison. That is from what i heard Thomas Sheridan say and he does go into great detail and researched the subject thoroughly.

Now that i have looked into the nature of psychopathy, i now know that i have known and even been friends with a few, and so have we all they are more common than what most think. Only in the rare extreme cases are they murderers and the like. They are more likely to be involved in untraceable crime, like tax avoidance and corporate crimes. Even the slob who refuses to work and sponges of his wife is most likely a psychopath. They intuitively know that they can manipulate empaths.
    (my emphasis)

I didn't say that most psychopaths are in prison. I said that a large part (percentage) of the prison population consists of psychopaths.

addition
    Quote In a typical prison population, about 20 percent of the inmates satisfy the Hare definition of a psychopath, but they are responsible for over half of all violent crime.

http://www.hare.org/links/saturday.html
    (my emphasis)
    Last edited by Selkie; 24th August 2015 at 11:19.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

PRAGMAE (24th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

I didn't say that most psychopaths are in prison. I said that a large part (percentage) of the prison population consists of psychopaths.
    Only those stupid enough to get caught.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

PRAGMAE (24th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Only those stupid enough to get caught.
    The thing about psychopaths is that, good manipulators though they are, they have very poor impulse control. When they are caught, it is often because they have done some impulsive thing that lands them in hot water. Lucky for the rest of us, that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

loveoflife (24th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

While there are psychopaths in prison, I do believe, (especially in America with a high rate of drug crimes being the major population in the in system) that the large population in prison are totally able to been awaken, and change. The problem is our judicial system is set up for them to fail when they are released. I was in prison for two years, and I am not bad person or a psychopath. I Felt like one at one at one point in my life but no, I don't even have any mental health issues.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

bluestflame (26th August 2016), Cipher (24th August 2015), Dennis Leahy (25th August 2015), loveoflife (24th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), Selkie (24th August 2015), Wind (24th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

While there are psychopaths in prison, I do believe, (especially in America with a high rate of drug crimes being the major population in the in system) that the large population in prison are totally able to been awaken, and change. The problem is our judicial system is set up for them to fail when they are released. I was in prison for two years, and I am not bad person or a psychopath. I Felt like one at one at one point in my life but no, I don't even have any mental health issues.
    (my emphasis)

Oh, for sure. I never said otherwise. I only wanted to alert people to the fact that a large percentage (about 20 %) of the prison population are psychopaths, who cannot be rehabilitated, no matter what.
    Last edited by Selkie; 24th August 2015 at 12:30.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

loveoflife (24th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), Shannon (24th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

There are two main types of psychopaths. The "hit and grab" and the "smile and suck". In this day and age, the hit and grab variety are likely to go to prison. The smile and suck are likely to become politicians or heads of major banks or large corporations.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

cursichella1 (24th August 2015), genevieve (24th August 2015), Ivanhoe (26th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), Selkie (24th August 2015), Wind (24th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

I found while in prison...that a majority of prisoners were the victims of psychopaths..
    and not much else to do than survive..and avoid if at all poss the other 20%/psychos...population.

truth and balance
    TRUTH and BALANCE

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

chiki (24th August 2015), Dennis Leahy (25th August 2015), Muzz (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), Selkie (24th August 2015), Shannon (24th August 2015), Wind (24th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    I found while in prison...that a majority of prisoners were the victims of psychopaths..
    and not much else to do than survive..and avoid if at all poss the other 20%/psychos...population.

truth and balance
    (my emphasis)

That does not surprise me at all, and that is because psychopaths are very, very good at manipulating non-psychos into doing illegal, immoral things that they normally would not do.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th August 2015), Shannon (24th August 2015), william r sanford72 (24th August 2015), Wind (24th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

thanks selkie..almost went back. to edit my post...that I deserved the prison term.wasnt making excuses...prison really in all due respect saved my life..
    kept me from odn.. time to clean up...or progressing further down the moral slide..maybe to far to climb out of.took me awhile to see this...to get any good from it at all.

truth...
    william
    TRUTH and BALANCE

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), Selkie (24th August 2015), Shannon (24th August 2015), sunflower (24th August 2015), Wind (24th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I apologize if I took the OPs thread off topic but yes, William and selkie I totally agree, and I feel the same as you William. Prison saved my life, although it could have traumatized me if I didn't have the family support I have or raised the way I was.
    Especially in women's prisons, a huge amount of them are there because of a psycho male, or abusive man whether that be their husband, boyfriends, fathers of male abuser.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2015), Selkie (24th August 2015), sunflower (24th August 2015), william r sanford72 (24th August 2015), Wind (24th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

under which charges has Santos Bonacci been imprisoned (no-one has stated this yet)?- please inform- I hardly think SB is a psychopath; he has been endorsed for many yrs. by Jordan Maxwell (which would mean Maxwell is also a psychopath which JM obviously isn't)- this all seems to be completely crazy- I'm completely confused by this thread because I'm not yet aware of the charges against Bonacci- please inform me!

Larry

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    under which charges has Santos Bonacci been imprisoned (no-one has stated this yet)?- please inform- I hardly think SB is a psychopath; he has been endorsed for many yrs. by Jordan Maxwell (which would mean Maxwell is also a psychopath which JM obviously isn't)- this all seems to be completely crazy- I'm completely confused by this thread because I'm not yet aware of the charges against Bonacci- please inform me!

Larry
    I found this in a search
    http://gnosticwarrior.com/santos-bon...-august-4.html

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Selkie (24th August 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Larry
    (my emphasis)

No one said that SB is a psychopath.

addition The reason the subject of psychopaths came up is because the OP talked about rehabilitation. Psychopaths cannot be rehabilitated. Period. They learn how to simulate being rehabilitated to get out of prison, that's all. And given that psychopaths make up something like 20% of the prison population, that means that 20% of all prisoners cannot be rehabilitated. That's a lot!

p.s. Also, psychopaths are born malevolent. They are not made that way by unfortunate life circumstances. That is a very sad thing, but it appears to be true.
    Last edited by Selkie; 24th August 2015 at 20:55.

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    thanks selkie..almost went back. to edit my post...that I deserved the prison term.wasnt making excuses...prison really in all due respect saved my life..
    kept me from odn.. time to clean up...or progressing further down the moral slide..maybe to far to climb out of.took me awhile to see this...to get any good from it at all.

truth...
    william
    It usually takes hitting rock bottom for us to finally decide to change for the better. Whether it's prison, financial ruin, waking up in the gutter or just getting sick and tired of being unhappy, we eventually get the message. Then those bad times become a blessing.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ted For This Post:

Selkie (24th August 2015), Shannon (24th August 2015), william r sanford72 (25th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

Larry
    I found this in a search
    http://gnosticwarrior.com/santos-bon...-august-4.html
    It seems a bit extreme to take someone into custody for traffic violations.

addition I wonder if they will put him in solitary confinement?

p.s. I really have no idea who this gentleman is, but I will be paying semi-attention to him because of this thread, because whether I buy into his ideas or not, it will be interesting to see what happens to him.

But in the twilight world we live in, could that be part of someone's plan to bring this man to prominence? Just a thought.
    Last edited by Selkie; 24th August 2015 at 23:24.

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Santos Bonacci does lectures on something he calls "astro-theology" -- I think he's australian. Here's a link to a recent interview with him on one of my favorite shows (the Higherside Chats). Sorry I don't know how to embed the video itself yet....but here's the link.

http://thehighersidechats.com/santos...ast-interview/

He's got a lot of stuff out there on YouTube too....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast