+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neurophone experience

1. Link to Post #1
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Default Neurophone experience

..Let's share our Neurophone Experiences..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th February 2018), christian (26th August 2015), Valley (26th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Neurophone experience

HOW DOES IT WORK?
    The skin is our largest and most complex organ. In addition to being the first line of defense against infection, the skin is a gigantic liquid crystal brain.

The skin is piezoelectric. When it is vibrated or rubbed, it generates electric signals and scalar waves. Every organ of perception evolved from the skin. When we are embryos, our sensory organs evolved from folds in the skin. Many primitive organisms and animals can see and hear with their skin.

When the Neurophone was originally developed, neurophysiologists considered that the brain was hard-wired and that the various cranial nerves were hard-wired to every sensory system. The eighth cranial nerve is the nerve bundle that runs from the inner ear to the brain. Theoretically, we should only be able to hear with our ears if our sensor organs are hard-wired. Now the concept of a holographic brain has come into being.
    The holographic brain theory states that the brain uses a holographic encoding system so that the entire brain may be able to function as a multiple-faceted sensory encoding computer. This means that sensory impressions may be encoded so that any part of the brain can recognize input signals according to a special encoding. Theoretically, we should be able to see and hear through multiple channels.

The key to the Neurophone is the stimulation of the nerves of the skin with a digitally encoded signal that carries the same time-ratio encoding that is recognized as sound by any nerve in the body.

All commercial digital speech recognition circuitry is based on so-called dominant frequency power analysis. While speech can be recognized by such a circuit, the truth is that speech encoding is based on time ratios. If the frequency power analysis circuits are not phased properly, they will not work. The intelligence is carried by phase information. The frequency con-tent of the voice gives our voice a certain quality, but frequency does not contain information. All attempts at computer voice recognition and voice generation are only partially successful. Until digital time-ratio encoding is used, our computers will never be able to really talk to us.

The computer that we developed to recognize speech for the man-dolphin communicator used time-ratio analysis only. By recognizing and using time-ratio encoding, we could transmit clear voice data through extremely narrow bandwidths. In one device, we developed a radio transmitter that had a bandwidth of only 300 Hz while maintaining crystal clear transmission. Since signal-to-noise ratio is based on band width considerations, we were able to transmit clear voice over thousands of miles while using milliwatt power.

Improved signal-processing algorithms are the basis of a new series of Neurophones that are currently under development.
    These new Neurophones use state-of-the-art digital processing to render sound information much more accurately.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th August 2015), Omni (26th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), seko (4th September 2015), sunflower (4th September 2015), sunpaw (26th August 2015), Valley (26th August 2015), Xanth (26th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Since 1958, Dr. Patrick Flanagan and his cutting edge company Phi Sciences, founded in 1987, have been refining his profound Neurophone discovery. 13-year-old Flanagan became inspired to invent the Neurophone by a 1911 Hugo Gernsback science fiction tale about a sleep learning tool. Decades later, Patrick's Neurophone impressed Hugo (for whom the prestigious Hugo Nebula Awards are named) deeply enough to extend a personal thank you to Dr. Flanangan for carrying out one of Gernsback's visions of the future, which included the prediction of television.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Mercedes (26th August 2015), Omni (26th August 2015), Philaletheian (26th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), sunflower (4th September 2015), Valley (26th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I have heard good things about these, Kanishk. I've always wanted to try one. Is it true they can help the deaf hear again?

BTW, you have dropped some interesting info which I'd like to read if I get time, but what about your own experience? Are the legends true?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (26th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), Valley (26th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (26th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), Valley (26th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah, I am using Neurophone for 20 days now..

I have a NEO Neurophone model, released this July2015.

And I am also curious of experiences from others. Because currently they have a facebook page, were people are not that much able to post their experiences and discuss about them...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Omni (26th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), Valley (26th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Yeah, I am using Neurophone for 20 days now..

I have a NEO Neurophone model, released this July2015.
    Nice. What is listening to music like on a Neurophone? Do you think it's true you could use them to hear without ears, through bone conduction? I believe they could help the deaf hear.

I see they are around 600USD now. Not so expensive, if they do what they say:

http://www.amazon.com/Neurophone-NF3.../dp/B008GOKGXI

Maybe there are second hand ones on ebay. I have heart stories of group telepathy with them. Fascinating thread, thanks for opening it.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th August 2015 at 04:11.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Aspen (1st September 2015), kanishk (27th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), Valley (26th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

In NEO Neurophone there are three modes,

1> Green mode = Modulated ultrasonic frequency, for listening to music through your saccule, that means from your dolphin ears.
    2>Orange mode = Fibonacci mode, to increase you IQ and your left-right brain hemisphere.
    3>Blue mode = Sleep mode, for deep meditation or for sleeping.

ORANGE MODE (Fibonacci mode)
    And using Orange mode for first time I felt a little head ache. But when I used it more, I felt as if I am not panicking to things, because I am currently in such situation.

They say you feel mental clarity,.. yeah may be I am getting that mental clarity very very slowly.

When I put Neurophone on some people on orange mode they felt sick, and they got some head ache ..

..I will tell my experience more in detail with other modes also, till then if anybody has their experiences with this device weather old or new, please share..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Aspen (1st September 2015), Omni (26th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), seko (4th September 2015), Valley (26th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

I attended a sound healing conference in San Francisco, several years ago, where Patrick Flanagan was one of the main speakers. He told the story there of how he got the Neurophone patent approved, after it being rejected initially: (My recollection) He took a Neurophone down to the patent office and hooked it up to one of the deaf employees in the presence of 'officials', and played one of the deaf person's favorite pieces of music he used to listen to when he could hear. Very soon after, the deaf one began to cry like a baby, and so did all of the others in attendance. He was then finally approved for the Neurophone patent, after being denied in earlier attempts.

Edit: The reason the deaf person at the office started crying was because they heard the song for the first time since going deaf, several years earlier.
    Last edited by Valley; 26th August 2015 at 06:45.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Aspen (1st September 2015), christian (26th August 2015), kanishk (27th August 2015), Meggings (26th August 2015), Omni (26th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), seko (4th September 2015), wegge (11th December 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,778 times in 956 posts

Hello Siblings,

This is clearly a marketing thread.
    You'll find no objectivity here.

be happy :-)

lucidity

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Aurelius (26th August 2015), Selkie (26th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hello Siblings,

lucidity
    That is technically possible, but Kanishk has a post count of 333, and has been here since 2011. So I think your comments are unfair and baseless.

Secondly, this:

Quote ORANGE MODE (Fibonacci mode)
    And using Orange mode for first time I felt a little head ache. But when I used it more, I felt as if I am not panicking to things, because I am currently in such situation.

They say you feel mental clarity,.. yeah may be I am getting that mental clarity very very slowly.

When I put Neurophone on some people on orange mode they felt sick, and they got some head ache ..

..I will tell my experience more in detail with other modes also, till then if anybody has their experiences with this device weather old or new, please share..
    ... is hardly a glowing testimonial. I doubt Flanagan would pay someone to go round telling people his product makes people sick, and only produces results "very, very, slowly."

I've been interested in Neurophones since I first read about them on Keelynet 17 years ago. It may be better to think through what you say first before questioning the sincerity of posters who've been here much longer than you.

Be Well.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

christian (26th August 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th August 2015), kanishk (27th August 2015), onawah (27th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), sunflower (4th September 2015), wegge (11th December 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    I attended a sound healing conference in San Francisco, several years ago, where Patrick Flanagan was one of the main speakers. He told the story there of how he got the Neurophone patent approved, after it being rejected initially: (My recollection) He took a Neurophone down to the patent office and hooked it up to one of the deaf employees in the presence of 'officials', and played one of the deaf person's favorite pieces of music he used to listen to when he could hear. Very soon after, the deaf one began to cry like a baby, and so did all of the others in attendance. He was then finally approved for the Neurophone patent, after being denied in earlier attempts.

Edit: The reason the deaf person at the office started crying was because they heard the song for the first time since going deaf, several years earlier.
    Thanks, amazing story. I remember that too. Flanagan has a good reputation.

We could probably get the most objective info from Youtube videos. Some of them may be trying to sell something, you can never be sure. This is Patrick's step daughter:

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

christian (26th August 2015), kanishk (27th August 2015), onawah (27th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), Valley (27th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I find it very curious that I was bombarded for months with repeated and repeated glowing offers of the pre-release price of $399 for the Neurophone 3 before it's anticipated release in June 2015... followed by no email whatsoever after the supposed release date. No email saying it actually happened, nofollow up comments, reviews or anything whatsoever.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

christian (26th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member Xanth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Siblings,
    lucidity
    Guess everyone's entitled to an opinion.

I've a neurophone neo and also the previous version (which is shown in Kaniskh's earlier posting).
    I find the new neo more flexible - in that it's more options for varying how you use it and includes preset 'programs'.
    I tend to prefer the fibonacci sound so use that most of the time - I've toyed with the idea of using it to learn languge by playing languages cd's through it while I sleep but the wires tend to end up all over the place.
    Effects are subtle and as always will vary from person to person.
    I find that it enhances meditation - I also noted after using the neo initially a number of weird synchronicities happening - generally around knowing things a few seconds before they happen - so say a car was suddenly going to pull out in front of me without warning, I'd actually know beforehand and anticpate it happening ... which I guess is quite useful. This happened a few times in quick succession but appears to have calmed down now.
    I also get the impression that the effect the neurophone has, and what its says in the marketing literature are different - with the literature aiming for the more 'scientificly provable' effects - precognition not being one of them.
    I use the neo two or three times a week for up to 4 or 5 hours at a time. The biggest issue is probably the head connectors,the rest of my family look at me strangely when I wear them - but I guess its something they'll have to get used to
    Last edited by Xanth; 26th August 2015 at 16:42.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xanth For This Post:

christian (26th August 2015), kanishk (27th August 2015), Omni (26th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), Valley (27th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

don't overlook Josua's devices. He worked together with Pat in the beginning, eventually the relationship broke down, as is always the case with Pat. Side note: Pat is a difficult man to work with and has an ego the size of China. imho I would say Josua's devices are superior in design & performance to Patrick's units.

At various points in time in the past, i've had just about all of Patrick's devices on the "bench" (not the Neo though). Let's say some of them just don't tick the box. ie. the 40kHz oscillator has lots of distortion & uses poor oscillator design principles which has an effect on performance. Pat's nf-1 / nf-2 / nf-3 models were very good, much better than the previous one's he marketed. All 3 models, the nf-1,2,3 were designed, constructed and distributed from Germany.

Do not touch the neurophone devices sold by EarthPulse a few years back, it incorporates none of the neurophone concepts. Whoever designed that device had no idea what they were doing. EarthPulse (Nick Begich) was another relationship with Pat that went pear-shaped.

ps. the neurophone concept was not Pat's original invention, he got the idea from a television repair man (see his book Pyramid Power on page27, he actually states this). When Pat say's he got the idea in his "dreams" or from a "science-fiction movie" he's lying. Pat decided to investigate the phenomenon, then brought out his initial HV valve / tube based unit (picture in one of the posts above). For safety reasons (possibility of electric shock), he evolved the design into units that incorporated piezo-electric transducers instead (no more high voltage).

Anyone using the current generation neurophones, utilising the piezo-electric transducers, no matter who makes them, you will hear the sound with your ears as well as the saccule (which is sensitive to ultra-sonic sounds). So the sounds you hear is not purely sound you hear in your brain via the saccule, but also enters your ear as does normal sound!! So don't belive what you are hearing is only coming in via the saccule. If someone stands next to you, when you use these PE devices, they also will also hear the sound, this is due to the distortions created in the piezo-electric material which makes them sound like little speakers. For this reason, Pat's original design, albeit dangerous due to the high-voltages, may have been superior? I do not think any sound, from the high voltage units, would have leaked in via the eardrum & all of the sound may have been channelled via the saccule. ie. If you stood next to someone using the HV unit, i suspect you wouldn't have heard a thing.

I've never had the pleasure of trying the high voltage units, nor have I put in the effort into building one. The military classified (secret) the patents of the HV unit & Pat had to call in favours to get the classification (secrecy) removed. That on its own should tell one a thing or two.

The neurophone has a lot of potential, everyone should experiment with these devices, particularly when used together with this.

fyi .. the cost price to make a neurophone (volume production), shouldn't be anything more than $20. Yet the selling price is so high, i'll let you make you own conclusions ...
    Last edited by Aurelius; 27th August 2015 at 15:03.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

christian (26th August 2015), kanishk (27th August 2015), Omni (27th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), sunflower (4th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,778 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Hello Siblings,

lucidity
    That is technically possible, but Kanishk has a post count of 333, and has been here since 2011. So I think your comments are unfair and baseless.

Secondly, this:

Quote ORANGE MODE (Fibonacci mode)

... is hardly a glowing testimonial. I doubt Flanagan would pay someone to go round telling people his product makes people sick, and only produces results "very, very, slowly."

I've been interested in Neurophones since I first read about them on Keelynet 17 years ago. It may be better to think through what you say first before questioning the sincerity of posters who've been here much longer than you.

Be Well.
    YOU are marketing.

And you're doing little else on this thread but marketing.

Where's the objectivity. Where is _your_ objectivity ?

Where's the discussion of negative features of this gizmo ?

Where are the negative user experiences ?

You're just stacking this thread positive accounts.

The punchline will come when a link is supplied so that readers can buy this gizmo.

lucidity

32. Link to Post #17
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is not a marketing thread.

I know Dr. Flanagan is a genius scientist. And his inventions are great. But when they are marketing about NEO Neurophone they have not gone into details. Because different people have felt different benefits from Neurophone earlier.

Now that the NEO Neurophone is out with people experiencing things first hand. Some are posting their positive experiences. But there are some who find it difficult to get their questions answered. Because everybody knew that it takes some time to get the effect from Neurophone.

The intention behind this tread is to look at facts about Neurophone AS IS.. not in a marketing point of view. Off-course reading material on this thread would induce some people into buying the Neurophone which needs money, if they think it is possible for them to get some benefits out of this machine. And some people who are so eager to buy it already would not buy it or postpone buying it. So, yeah this material involves things related to money. But I am not earning money in any way from Neurophone or this material.. I just buyed the Neurophone and using it.
    And would like people to have deep technical discussion about this machine and their experiences if they have one.
    Last edited by kanishk; 27th August 2015 at 05:13.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Aspen (1st September 2015), christian (27th August 2015), Omni (27th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), sunflower (4th September 2015), Valley (27th August 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

So the most attractive thing about Neurophone for people is that you can listen to music from this device from your forehead. And then you are also able to learn languages, and other study material by listening audio books from it.

EXPERIMENT 1>
    So the first thing I did with Neurophone is to try out all the modes on this device. That are Green, Orange and Blue.

And the Orange(Fibonacci) and Blue(Sleep mode) make some clicking sounds. With the Green one(Music listening mode) I didn't felt anything.

So we are more interested in Green mode, so I plugged in audio device into the Neurophone and put the traducers on my forehead. I put up the voltage and volume on Neurophone at highest and full audio on the mobile phone as an audio device.

The background noise was so much. And as suggested on Neurophone websites, that you will hear very low sound at first and you should close your ears with ear buds, I closed my ears with hands.

I was able to hear very faint noise of music that was playing. I was able to hear only the sound of guitar, piano etc. means high pitch sounds not of the drums, tabala etc.. So only the music instruments with high frequency are audible.

EXPERIMENT 2>
    I then put those transducers on different parts of the body, and was able to hear the sound coming from that direction. Means if I put it one chest the sound would come from that direction. If it put it on bone behind the ears, sound would felt as coming from that side, more audible.

The two transducers are the discs with metallic surface on one side. I notices putting only one transducer on forehead does not create sound. Both the transducers should have a contact with the skin to complete the circuit, so as them to produce vibration. So when both the traducers are on forehead and the machine is on, I also noticed that if I press only one traducer against the skin so as to make the contact of one traducer and skin more firm, I can hear more sound coming from that transducer.

EXPERIMENT 3>
    So I was not sure weather I am listening to the modulated ultrasonic sound from my dolphin ears bypassing 8th cranial nerve or was just listening to the normal sound perceived by ears.

So I joined metallic sides of two transducers with each other and there is no contact with my skin. And I was able to hear sound coming from transducers. Its only the high pitched sound, not any sound of drums etc.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

christian (27th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015), Valley (28th August 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote fyi .. the cost price to make a neurophone (volume production), shouldn't be anything more than $20.
    No way?!?!?!?- Do you have a workable schematic, Aurelius?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (28th August 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote fyi .. the cost price to make a neurophone (volume production), shouldn't be anything more than $20.
    No way?!?!?!?- Do you have a workable schematic, Aurelius?
    it will take time for me to dig out the circuits, for starters try this. a lot of the better neurophone designs are made just like this circuit, which uses a pwm chip for the 40KHz carrier.

note: you don't have to put a signal (audio) into the neurophone for the brain to go into coherence, if you use an EEG you will see this.

i still think the design of the original neurophone is the way to go.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 28th August 2015 at 01:47.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

kanishk (28th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast