Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Neurophone experience

1. Link to Post #21
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Neurophone experience

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

Anyone using the current generation neurophones, utilising the piezo-electric transducers, no matter who makes them, you will hear the sound with your ears as well as the saccule (which is sensitive to ultra-sonic sounds). So the sounds you hear is not purely sound you hear in your brain via the saccule, but also enters your ear as does normal sound!! So don't belive what you are hearing is only coming in via the saccule. If someone stands next to you, when you use these PE devices, they also will also hear the sound, this is due to the distortions created in the piezo-electric material which makes them sound like little speakers. For this reason, Pat's original design, albeit dangerous due to the high-voltages, may have been superior? I do not think any sound, from the high voltage units, would have leaked in via the eardrum & all of the sound may have been channelled via the saccule. ie. If you stood next to someone using the HV unit, i suspect you wouldn't have heard a thing.
    Yeah, I thought that too. Now counting its been 30 days that I am using Neurophone, but don't think I can listen to the ultrasonic sound. I think when you can listen the sound through your saccule you feel it listening in your head, weather you put it on bone behind your ear, the cheek bone or the forehead.

Are you able to hear all the frequencies through your Neurophone? Because I can hear only the high pitch frequencies..

Transducers are like piezoelectric speaker used for making high pitched sounds in mobile phone. The same one used for making 'DIY Flanagan Neurophone'. So they can only make sounds audible to ears which are high pitched. But if I would be able to hear through saccule I might listen low pitched sounds as well.

SO how much more time will it take me to awaken my saccule hearing? They say it takes on an average of about two weeks...
    They also said that it takes two months to fully balance the right and left brain hemisphere using Neurophone for 1 hour a day.. Is that the time I will take most to listen through saccule?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Omni (28th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

<snip> ... don't think I can listen to the ultrasonic sound. I think when you can listen the sound through your saccule you feel it listening in your head, weather you put it on bone behind your ear, the cheek bone or the forehead.
    the theory is that the 40KHz (ultrasonic) carrier, travels through the surface of the skin and the saccules pick this up, then transfer on to the brain

Are you able to hear all the frequencies through your Neurophone? Because I can hear only the high pitch frequencies..
    not sure what the frequency response is of the saccule. probably worth experimenting. you should be able to clearly hear a voice conversation and music.

Transducers are like piezoelectric speaker used for making high pitched sounds in mobile phone. The same one used for making 'DIY Flanagan Neurophone'. So they can only make sounds audible to ears which are high pitched. But if I would be able to hear through saccule I might listen low pitched sounds as well.
    the transducers are ultrasonic frequency devices, but don't forget, the input sounds gets modulated on to the the high frequency ultrasonic 40KHz carrier, you are not hearing sound in the traditional way, think of it as hearing by cells being stressed then relaxed or charged then discharged.

SO how much more time will it take me to awaken my saccule hearing? They say it takes on an average of about two weeks...
    you should hear via your saccule instantly. this is probably a remnant from when humans used to live in water millions of years ago. you'll need to experiment with how long it takes you to adjust / optimise your hearing via the saccule

They also said that it takes two months to fully balance the right and left brain hemisphere using Neurophone for 1 hour a day.. Is that the time I will take most to listen through saccule?
    you'll need to experiment, it may be different for everyone
    Last edited by Aurelius; 31st August 2015 at 03:10.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

kanishk (28th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Fantastic, thanks. I can understand that first schematic. It looks like something that any switched on 16 year old electronics student could build. I could nearly do it myself, but I am no good at soldering.

Is the original Neurophone high voltage? If so, I'll stick to the Radio Shack version.

I am very into using an audio signal just to see what music is like, but it's interesting that they can be used with no audio.

Cheers.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

kanishk (28th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (1st September 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

a third eye jump starter...

Let those who actually have one share their experiences.

I doubt anyone would come to Avalon to say buy this $400 headphone that gives me a headache to sell us these things.

a tuning fork for the third eye might have effects on abilities, I am interested as a psychic to watch someone to see if their abilities expand.

when I went to the channeling gathering, tones triggered my abilities, I didn't use some dorky looking device attached to my forehead, it was surround sound speakers with enough strength your whole body felt it.

ignore the nay sayers and please keep sharing...

click the yellow triangle on anyone's post in your thread to have it removed, the mods are more than happy to help.

PS. edited to add, every time I have had a successful healing, it required touch...

there might be more to this than we know on the surface, this could lead to treatment for fiber mialga(?) and other diseases, modern bank$ters and Pharma Gangsters don't want us using.

Avalon has always been a place people feel comfortable sharing experiences without being shamed, so cut it out...

If this works, don't go to the pill pushers, bring it to the insurance companies, many drugs cost more than $400 a week for life...

they will be happy to pay for a one time fee for someone it can help.

Happy drugs, are a band aid, not a cure.

let's help find cures for those who are seeking them...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 1st September 2015 at 00:48.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I have never used or thought of using any of these devices, but know many who need them. Meth addicts burn out these transmitters, it can take 10+ years of healing afterwards before the body starts to recover. You are all looking at this as a really cool sound device, my thoughts instantly went to the benefits that could be offered...

here is what I see a device like this affecting offering healing for psych and body that is out of synch or damaged.

remember the warnings on a children's drug label, don't take this medicine for more than 7 days without consulting a physician? The happy drug that bounces you out of bed without the sniffles so you are ready for the day...

it was sold in 10 day packages...

That is the same drug used to create Methamphetamine... Speed created in bathtubs by bikers... antifreeze, Drano, and cold medicine tablets are some of the ingredients.

Drug companies handed out this recipe for it to create lifetime clients of big pharma...

what a wicked world we live in...

"NEUROTRANSMITTERS are the brain chemicals that communicate information throughout our brain and body. They relay signals between nerve cells, called “neurons.” The brain uses neurotransmitters to tell your heart to beat, your lungs to breathe, and your stomach to digest. They can also affect mood, sleep, concentration, weight, and can cause adverse symptoms when they are out of balance. Neurotransmitter levels can be depleted many ways. As a matter of fact, it is estimated that 86% of Americans have suboptimal neurotransmitter levels. Stress, poor diet, neurotoxins, genetic predisposition, drugs (prescription and recreational), alcohol and caffeine usage can cause these levels to be out of optimal range.

There are two kinds of neurotransmitters – INHIBITORY and EXCITATORY. Excitatory neurotransmitters are not necessarily exciting – they are what stimulate the brain. Those that calm the brain and help create balance are called inhibitory. Inhibitory neurotransmitters balance mood and are easily depleted when the excitatory neurotransmitters are overactive.
    Inhibitory Neurotransmitters

SEROTONIN is an inhibitory neurotransmitter – which means that it does not stimulate the brain. Adequate amounts of serotonin are necessary for a stable mood and to balance any excessive excitatory (stimulating) neurotransmitter firing in the brain. If you use stimulant medications or caffeine in your daily regimen – it can cause a depletion of serotonin over time. Serotonin also regulates many other processes such as carbohydrate cravings, sleep cycle, pain control and appropriate digestion. Low serotonin levels are also associated with decreased immune system function.

GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that is often referred to as “nature’s VALIUM-like substance”. When GABA is out of range (high or low excretion values), it is likely that an excitatory neurotransmitter is firing too often in the brain. GABA will be sent out to attempt to balance this stimulating over-firing.

DOPAMINE is a special neurotransmitter because it is considered to be both excitatory and inhibitory. Dopamine helps with depression as well as focus, which you will read about in the excitatory section.
    Excitatory Neurotransmitters

DOPAMINE is our main focus neurotransmitter. When dopamine is either elevated or low – we can have focus issues such as not remembering where we put our keys, forgetting what a paragraph said when we just finished reading it or simply daydreaming and not being able to stay on task. Dopamine is also responsible for our drive or desire to get things done – or motivation. Stimulants such as medications for ADD/ADHD and caffeine cause dopamine to be pushed into the synapse so that focus is improved. Unfortunately, stimulating dopamine consistently can cause a depletion of dopamine over time.

NOREPINEPHRINE is an excitatory neurotransmitter that is responsible for stimulatory processes in the body. Norepinephrine helps to make epinephrine as well. This neurotransmitter can cause ANXIETY at elevated excretion levels as well as some “MOOD DAMPENING” effects. Low levels of norepinephrine are associated with LOW ENERGY, DECREASED FOCUS ability and sleep cycle problems.

EPINEPHRINE is an excitatory neurotransmitter that is reflective of stress. This neurotransmitter will often be elevated when ADHD like symptoms are present. Long term STRESS or INSOMNIA can cause epinephrine levels to be depleted (low). Epinephrine also regulates HEART RATE and BLOOD PRESSURE." link

when I get a premonition looking at things it means I am looking at something very important, I back up for a moment to see why.

I found this thread because of our member the snake, most glance at his posts as a trouble maker, but he has lead me to many important insights I never would have found without him.

being able to see the future is a pretty amazing gift, looking at a primitive version of a device that will someday grow to help heal a quarter of the world's population leaves me speechless at times, and this is one of them.

I can't explain how I know this is a breakthrough the world needs, but I can say it is time to study and develop this technology for the future of man.

the right frequencies need to be found that envelope the body in healing, vibrations through the skin that creates healing is a far fetched idea, but also makes complete sense.

ET's are leaders of the Hindu religion, we were told they were going to give man the secret to long healthy lives. this might be the beginning of what they are going to share.

now back to helping the un-hearing listen...

this is only the beginning...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 1st September 2015 at 01:32.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I found a recent Study performed at 40Hz

"BACKGROUND:

The search for effective treatments for fibromyalgia (FM) has continued for years. The present study premises that thalamocortical dysrhythmia is implicated in fibromyalgia and that low-frequency sound stimulation (LFSS) can play a regulatory function by driving neural rhythmic oscillatory activity.
    OBJECTIVE:

To assess the effect of LFSS on FM.
    METHOD:

The present open-label study with no control group used a repeated-measures design with no noncompleters. Nineteen female volunteers (median age 51 years; median duration of FM 5.76 years) were administered 10 treatments (twice per week for five weeks). Treatments involved 23 min of LFSS at 40 Hz, delivered using transducers in a supine position. Measures (repeated before and after treatment) included the Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire, Jenkins Sleep Scale, Pain Disability Index, sitting and standing without pain (in minutes), cervical muscle range of motion and muscle tone. Mean percentages were calculated on end of treatment self-reports of improvement on pain, mood, insomnia and activities of daily living.
    RESULTS:

Significant improvements were observed with median scores: Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire, 81% (P<0.0001); Jenkins Sleep Scale, 90% (P<0.0001); and Pain Disability Index, 49.1% (P<0.0001). Medication dose was reduced in 73.68% of patients and completely discontinued in 26.32%. Time sitting and standing without pain increased significantly (P<0.0001). Cervical muscle range of motion increased from 25% to 75% (P=0.001), while muscle tone changed from hypertonic to normal (P=0.0002).
    CONCLUSION:

In the present study, the LFSS treatment showed no adverse effects and patients receiving the LFSS treatment showed statistically and clinically relevant improvement. Further phase 2 and 3 trials are warranted.
    Keywords: 40 Hz, Fibromyalgia, Low frequency, Music medicine, Neural circuit dysrhythmia, Rhythmic sensory stimulation

Fibromyalgia (FM) is a syndrome involving diffuse body pain with associations of fatigue, sleep disturbance, cognitive changes, mood disturbance and other variable somatic symptoms (1). FM is a common pain disorder estimated to affect 2% to 4 % of the population, of whom 80% are women (2); it is most prevalent in the third to fifth decade of life.

Pain is the primary complaint in patients with FM. Fatigue is the most common associated complaint and is present in >90% of patients (1). Sleep abnormalities result in changes in sleep latency, sleep disturbance and fragmented sleep, leading to impaired daytime function (3,4). Mood disorders, including depression and anxiety, are present in up to three-quarters of patients with FM (5). Due to the nature of FM, many patients experience problems with their activities of daily living (ADL) and poor quality of life, and may end up on disability, which has a significant impact on them and their families. In the United States, the cost for service utilization in an individual FM patient was >$2000 in 1997, with reports in the order of $4000 per year per patient for Canada and Europe (6–9). There is currently no cure for FM. Ideal management includes both nonpharmacological and pharmacological treatments using a multimodal approach, with active patient participation fostered by a strong patient-centred locus of control (10).

Abnormalities in pain processing have been identified at various levels in the peripheral, central and sympathetic nervous systems, as well as the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis stress-response system. Documented abnormalities include evidence of peripheral sensitization and wind-up phenomenon, central sensitization with changes in functional magnetic resonance imaging and single-photon emission computed tomography scans of the brain, increased levels of substance P in the cerebrospinal fluid and impairment of descending noxious inhibitory control (11,12). Some forms of chronic pain appear to alter thalamocortical connections, causing a disruption of thalamic feedback and the possibility that chronic pain may be related to thalamocortical dysrhythmia (TCD) (13). There is increasing evidence for altered thalamic function in pain patients with chronic pain (14,15) and FM (16–18). Previous literature suggests that lowered thalamic function in FM patients represents a ceiling effect of descending pain inhibition (16) maintained by the persistent excitatory input of pain signals. Support for this mechanism was found in a study in which normalization of reduced thalamic activity was observed in response to analgesic treatment (nerve blockade) in patients with peripheral neuropathic pain (19). In TCD, normal thalamocortical resonance is disrupted by changes in the behaviour of neurons in the thalamus.
    Music and pain
    Pain theory and music:

Although there have been numerous studies investigating music and pain (20), few have been adequately theorized in relation to dominant pain theories to explain why music reduces pain. This may be due, in part, to the inadequacy of early pain theories, such as the discredited specificity theory, intensity theory and pattern theory (21), and to weaknesses in the gate control theory (GCT), which has been been proposed as the basis for some music effects. Although GCT (22) postulated that affective and cognitive responses, such as music-responsive attention and psychological states, influenced the gate through efferent descending fibres, research has shown that GCT oversimplified neural systems (21). Melzack (23) proposed a more adequate pain theory that explains the effects of music as a unified brain mechanism-based body-self neuromatrix (NM). Sensory, cognitive and affective dimensions are fully credited with affecting pain perception, and these dimensions are subject to cognitive-evaluative (attention, expectation, anxiety, valence) and motivational-affective (neurotransmitter, hormonal, limbic) inputs. Although exact mechanisms are not yet understood, NM offers an explanation as to why functions of music, such as distraction, stress and anxiety reduction, and aesthetic pleasure, reduce pain perception. Although GCT was superseded by NM to explain typical music functions, GCT does explain why stimulation of touch fibres can reduce pain perception, as has been demonstrated with certain applications of low-frequency sound stimulation (LFSS), which induces mechanical vibrotactile stimulation of mechanoreceptors and spinal cord functioning, not unlike electrical skin and spinal cord stimulation (24). However, neither the GCT nor NM allow explanation of experiential phenomena, including pain, associated with rhythmic oscillatory coherence (25,26) and how music as rhythmic vibration can drive oscillatory coherence. The correlation of thalamocortical oscillatory dysrhythmia with pain has been demonstrated (27,28) but no definitive theory has been established
    Cognitive and affective effects of music:

Given the role that neuro-transmitters, hormones and the limbic system play in pain according to the NM theory, it is highly relevant that music has been shown to affect the release of endorphins (29–37), dopamine (38,39) and serotonin (40,41), and decrease cortisol levels (39,42–47). A recent review (45) of 400 published scientific articles investigating music as medicine found strong evidence that music has effects on brain chemistry, has mental and physical health benefits on management of mood and stress reduction, and that it is the rhythmic stimulation of music, rather than the melody, that has the greatest antipain effect in the brain.
    GCT and sensory effect of sound:

GCT suggests that stimulating the touch senses in the nerve origin region of pain will serve to ‘close the gate’ to the transmission of pain. LFSS, variously known as vibroacoustic or physioacoustic therapy, stimulates the mechanoreceptors in the body and cellular structures more deeply, thereby potentially serving to block pain transmission. LFSS, usually delivered through chairs or beds specially fitted with low frequency transducers, has been found to improve mobility (48), increase circulation (49), decrease low-density lipoprotein levels and blood pressure (50), help decrease pain (49,50), and reduce muscle strain and stiffness (49).

Studies involving LFSS have examined specific pain conditions: rheumatoid arthritis using 40 Hz (51); polyarthritis in hands and chest using 40 Hz (52,53); low back pain using 52 Hz (52,53); knee replacement pain (54); postoperative gynecological pain (55); menstrual pain and dysmenorrhea using 52 Hz (52,53); and sports injuries (52,53,56).
    Music and FM:

The effect of music on pain though sensory, cognitive and affective dimensions has been demonstrated. The effect of LFSS on various pains conditions has also been demonstrated. Little research has specifically focused on the effects of music or LFSS on FM. Chesky et al (57) studied the immediate effects of music and musically fluctuating vibration (60 Hz to 300 Hz) on tender point pain in patients with FM. According to the results, musically fluctuating vibration failed to alter pain perception in FM. Onieva-Zafra et al (58) studied the effect of four weeks of daily music listening to unspecified ‘classical’ music mixed with salsa music. The music listening group showed significant reductions in pain, measured using the McGill Pain Scale (sensory [P=0.04] and evaluative [P=0.02]). The control group received no treatment and showed no significant change. Müller-Busch and Hoffmann (59) studied chronic pain patients, including patients with FM, with a treatment of active music therapy using unspecified performed music. Results found significant reduction in reported pain intensity but no change in depression and anxiety scores. Leão and da Silva (60) found that women with chronic pain experienced less pain (P=0.001) after listening to classical music. The few studies of sound and FM that exist primarily draw on cognitive and affective effects of music. LFSS and FM research has not previously been theorized and conducted as in the present study.
    TCD as a basis for chronic pain

TCD is an abnormal condition of the oscillatory network between the thalamus and cortex characterized by an increase in resonant low-frequency oscillations in the theta range, with attendant ‘dark’ areas of reduced 40 Hz coherent oscillation in the cortex. TCD disrupts normal intrabrain connectivity and results in disturbed sensation, cognition, affect and motor performance (27,61–63). One of the conditions known to be associated with TCD is chronic pain (63–67). Specifically, reduced connectivity between the thalamus and the orbitofrontal cortex has been observed in FM patients (68). Although there is not complete scientific agreement on the basis of FM, the present study is based on the assumption that it is at least partially neurogenic and that TCD is, therefore, implicated.
    Rhythmic sensory stimulation

Music essentially consists of vibration at multiple frequencies. When frequencies are beyond 16 Hz, they are heard as pitches, but each individual sound wave can be considered to be a separate stimulative event. Consequently, a pitch of 40 Hz, heard as a low pitch close to the lowest ‘E’ on the piano, is not a singular stimulation, but rather exerts 40 stimuli per second. When this stimulus is applied to the ears as sound waves it ‘drives’ a brain response through the auditory system. The same effect can be obtained with an isochronous sound created with amplitude modulation (69). When the 40 Hz sound is processed by transducers installed in a chair, the effect is felt as vibrotactile and can ‘drive’ a response through the somatosensory system. The effect can also be created and brain response observed with mechanical vibration (70–72). Rhythmic sensory stimulation (RSS) similarly extends to the visual domain (73–75).

TCD as a malfunction of coherent rhythmic oscillation should be subject to ‘stabilization’ through rhythmic driving of oscillatory neural activity. Llinás and Ribary (76) showed a reset of the thalamocortical oscillation with auditory stimulation. Ross et al (70) showed an effect of 40 Hz steady-state oscillation with vibratory stimulus. Theoretically, the effect of RSS to regulate the TCD related to neurogenic pain is the foundational premise of the present study.

The present study speculates that TCD is implicated in FM and that RSS can play a rehabilitative role through driving neural rhythmic oscillatory activity, and resetting or regulating the dysrhythmia. However, RSS, when applied as full body vibrotactile stimulation, as in the present study, may also contribute to a reduction in FM symptoms by blocking pain perception through GCT, or by improving lymphatic drainage and lowering vascular congestion (77)..." link

translation, it helped...

10. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

rocky .. you are polluting this thread with utter nonsense. this device has nothing to do with 40Hz (ie. bugger all to do with low frequency) .. it's 40KHz !! it appears you haven't bothered to understand the underlying principles. pls spend a bit more time reading / researching / thinking and ensure what you perceive something to be, is actually what it is.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

what it is and what it could be are two completely different things...

I can't explain insights, but this set off a trigger and important information was passed down

if it has the capability to heal the brain and through it the body, then I hope someone someday stumbles across what I left to be found to take it and create what it can be, I'll drop back and let all of you continue.

12. Link to Post #29
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now I know that I am listening the sound from saccule.

The sound of it got a little bit louder now. And also when I hold the transducers in my hand near forehead(also when transducers connected to each other without making any skin contact to make the circuit complete), I can hear very low noise, but when I touch any of the transducers to my forehead I can hear the noise/music louder. And I can feel the sound coming from that area of the skin, like from cheekbone, nose, etc.

13. Link to Post #30
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I gave Neurophone to my mother to try it. I set it on a BLUE MODE (i.e. Sleep and Meditation mode).

She asked me weather there is a ghost inside this machine or what? She told me that no thoughts are coming into her mind, as if that machine is sucking all the thoughts inside of it and the focus is going to area between eye brows i.e. Third eye Chakra. After that she was feeling very good.

So I asked her to try other mode i.e. orange mode (Fibonacci mode) but she didn't what to try that but I forced her to try this mode too. She said it was enough and she was feeling good already and don't need it more now and probably would try other mode next time. So during orange mode she didn't felt very good and after that she felt sick. That was the first time she tried Neurophone.

Now when she again used Neurophone on Orange mode after so many days, she didn't felt any sick and was feeling good after using it.
    And she told me that when using Neurophone in Blue mode, she felt as if all the energies (or may be the blood) are flowing from her legs to her head and it was a good.
    Last edited by kanishk; 2nd September 2015 at 11:55.

14. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    what it is and what it could be are two completely different things...

I can't explain insights, but this set off a trigger and important information was passed down

if it has the capability to heal the brain and through it the body, then I hope someone someday stumbles across what I left to be found to take it and create what it can be, I'll drop back and let all of you continue.
    i can make a very loooooong line of people with ideas / "downloads" / dreams / "messages" / intuition / previous life memories etc...

the line of people, that apply their ideas to make a device or something that works, is much shorter. very few of those in the long line, move to the shorter line. to move to the shorter line, it generally takes, in various proportions: hard work; experimentation; thinking; reformulating understanding; sorting and sifting though information; determining what fits / doesn't fit etc.

<snip>
    Last edited by Aurelius; 2nd September 2015 at 21:31.

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I was chosen to be in a think tank for this reason, most ideas are shot down by close minded people who are unable to see outside the box.

I already ordered equipment I need to experiment on low frequency healing.

thanks again and I will let all of you continue.

16. Link to Post #33
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I was chosen to be in a think tank for this reason, most ideas are shot down by close minded people who are unable to see outside the box.

I already ordered equipment I need to experiment on low frequency healing.

thanks again and I will let all of you continue.
    great to hear you are about to experiment, pls share your findings. good luck!!

17. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I read quite a few posts on this thread that report results (or lack thereof) from using their neurophone for a very short period of time. I bought my NF3 model a few months ago and contacted Dr. Flanagan's staff early on to ask them what I should expect. They told me I should be patient and use the device on a consistent basis. They said results would come after about 6 months of frequent use. I think anyone posting their feedback after only days or weeks of initial use are premature, especially when they are reporting a lack of results.

After 3 months of use, I do find a very subtle quieting of my mind throughout the day, independent of whether I'm actively wearing the device (the stillness of mind seems to be ongoing through the day, not only when using the device).

Something I've learned from numerous herbal/natural health improvement protocols (like kidney detox tea, for example) is that the results are incredibly subtle and gradual. Our current mindset is programmed to pop a pill and get results within minutes; instant gratification. That is not how the magic of the natural world operates. I think the neurophone works the same way...a seemingly slow and subtle effect.

To further explain the uses of the device, the neurophone has two main functions, which can be utilized simultaneously. The device emits somesort of frequency through the transducers which balance the hemispheres of the brain, similar to the effects of true deep meditation (or so Flanagan claims). The other function, which is optional for the user, is to run an audio signal thru the transducers along with / overlaying the brain balancing frequency. So you can wear the device without the external audio and get effects, or you can mix in your own audio with it. The audio sound that's transmitted is not full spectrum like you'd hear through headphones; it's really only the higher frequencies. I wouldn't consider listening to music through this device. You could listen to audio commentary, like an audio book or learning a language or a self recorded mantra.

I read some posts about others who are in close proximity to the user being able to hear the audio being fed thru the device. This is true. But this does not mean the device isn't transmitting audio through the saccule and bylassing the ears. If I wear my neurophone and stick earplugs in my ears or wear my bose noise cancelling headphones, i can actually hear the neurophone audio louder in my head and I know the sound is not reaching my ears.

Anyway, this is about all I can report about my neurophone experience at this point. One person posted a problem wearing the neurophone during sleep. I found that if I wear a thin stretchy sports headband over the transducers, with the tops of my ears tucked under the headband, this keeps the wires secure and I can sleep with it on and no problems.

Flanagan reports that he and others who had significant results wore their neurophones close to 24 hrs a day for over a year...so you really have to commit to using this device if you want to see some effects (I believe). For the price of the device i would hope someone purchasing one has the desire to make the most of it...not give it a weak half hearted and short lived attempt before quickly writing it off as bogus.
    Last edited by Joshman678; 26th April 2017 at 06:27.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshman678 For This Post:

kanishk (28th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #35
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Marketing Guy of Flanagan is not a good person, many people are just buying the device because of his marketing techniques.

If people knew how slow the device is, or how this device only benefits very few people they would not have thought of buying it.

The sound is so less of Neurophone is that you cant hear any audibooks using it. Only High pitch sound of music can be listened from it.

I have the Latest device just lying there on the shelf, I cant even sell it, feel like I wasted a lot of money, when you buy it in currency which have so less purchasing power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2