+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stargate-like leap? Black holes could take us to ‘another universe’ – Stephen Hawking // 5 'monster' black holes discovered

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Stargate-like leap? Black holes could take us to ‘another universe’ – Stephen Hawking // 5 'monster' black holes discovered

As we know this has been speculated for decades and a staple of Science Fiction and
    Scientific debate and imagination in books , TV and movies....

Interstellar Featurette - Black Hole and Wormholes (2014) - Christopher Nolan Sci-Fi Movie HD

Published on 12 Mar 2015

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RT NEWS..................

Stargate-like leap? Black holes could take us to ‘another universe’ – Stephen Hawking
    Published time: 26 Aug, 2015 05:37

Find yourself in a black hole? Not to worry, says Stephen Hawking: you won’t split
    into particles or cease to exist. Instead, you’ll wind up in an alternative universe –
    but remember, it can only be a one-way trip.

According to the celebrated physicist, the hole “would need to be large and if it was
    rotating it might have a passage to another universe.”

“The existence of alternative histories with black holes suggests this [passage] might be
    possible,” Hawking said at a public lecture in Stockholm, as cited in the blog of the
    Swedish KTH Royal Institute of Technology.

“But you couldn’t come back to our universe. So although I’m keen on space flight, I’m
    not going to try that,” Hawking added.

Black holes are not “the eternal prisons they were once thought,” said the scientist,
    adding that “things can get out of a black hole both on the outside and possibly come
    out in another universe.”

“If you feel you are in a black hole, don’t give up. There’s a way out,” Hawking
    encouraged the audience.

He put forward a theory that black holes do not actually swallow and destroy physical
    objects. According to Hawking, they can store the information about the object in a two-
    dimensional hologram at the surface of the black hole’s event horizon, which then
    becomes severely “jumbled up.” This information is stored in the form of so-
    called “super translations.”

“The information is not stored in the interior of the black hole as one might expect, but
    in its boundary – the event horizon,” he said. “The idea is the super translations are a
    hologram of the ingoing particles. Thus they contain all the information that would
    otherwise be lost.”

A black hole has a powerful cosmic mass with an enormous gravitational pull, where
    nothing can escape, including light. Their formation and properties have long been
    under the spotlight of scientists.Earlier in August, NASA scientists discovered a black
    hole just 50,000 times the mass of the Sun, which is tiny by cosmic standards.
    In July, British astronomers from Durham University found five “supermassive” massive
    black holes, which had previously been hidden under layers of dust and gas. Scientists
    are not ruling out the existence of millions of giant black holes in the universe still
    hidden from view.

READ MORE: 5 'monster' black holes discovered, millions more may be hidden

http://www.rt.com/news/313427-hawkin...ampaign=chrome

=====================================================

SKY NEWS.........

Five 'Supermassive' Black Holes Discovered

The British-led discovery suggests there may be millions more massive black holes in the universe than were previously thought.

http://news.sky.com/story/1513845/fi...les-discovered

======================================================

British astronomers discover 5 Black holes......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-10367629.html

RT NEWS................

5 'monster' black holes discovered, millions more may be hidden

Published time: 6 Jul, 2015 09:23

(Reuters/NASA/JPL-Caltech/Handout) / Reuters

British astronomers discovered five “supermassive” massive black holes, which have
    previously been hidden under layers of dust and gas. Scientists aren’t ruling out the
    existence of millions of giant black holes in the universe still hidden from view.

The findings by British astronomers from Durham University have been presented at the
    Royal Astronomical Society’s National Astronomy Meeting, at Venue Cymru, in
    Llandudno, Wales. The five black holes were noticed by NASA’s Nuclear Spectroscopic
    Telescope Array (NuSTAR) orbiting observatory, which can pick up extremely high-
    energy X-rays from faraway distances and identify black holes that are light years away.
    Such detailed observations were not possible before the launch of the new observatory
    in 2012. It is capable of detecting much higher energy X-rays, scientists say.

They were spotted when the NuSTAR was pointed at the collection of newly-discovered
    black holes. The find surprised the scientists, as the black holes proved to be brighter
    and busier than first imagined. “[They] rapidly feasted on surrounding material and
    emitted large amounts of radiation,” according to the study’s lead author George
    Lansbury, a postgraduate student in the Centre for Extragalactic Astronomy at Durham University.

“For a long time we have known about supermassive black holes that are not obscured
    by dust and gas, but we suspected that many more were hidden,” Lansbury
    said. “Thanks to NuSTAR for the first time we have been able to clearly see these
    hidden monsters that are predicted to be there, but have previously been elusive.”
    The find suggested that millions more could be hidden in the same way. “Although we
    have only detected five, when we extrapolate across the whole universe then the
    predicted numbers are huge,” Lansbury stated. A black hole has a powerful cosmic
    mass with an enormous gravitational pull, where nothing can escape, including light.

http://www.rt.com/news/271846-black-...ace-discovery/

'Monstrous' black hole leaves scientists puzzled

Published on 26 Feb 2015

Researchers in China are saying they have discovered a massive black hole 12 billion
    times the size of our own sun. But scientists are at a loss because the black hole seems
    much younger than it should be. RT’s Ameera David has more on the strange astral
    phenomenon.

Find RT America in your area: http://rt.com/where-to-watch/
    Or watch us online: http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

The sky at night, if galaxies and black holes lived next door

Published on 5 Jun 2015

VIDEO COURTESY: ROSCOSMOS What if the moon was a black hole? What if The
    Andromeda galaxy was right next door?

Hadron Collider: Creating Black Holes in Search for Parallel Universes

Published on 26 Mar 2015
    The WTH crew discusses a story out of Switzerland, where scientists are trying to create
    black holes and discover parallel universes.

LIKE Watching the Hawks @ http://fb.me/WatchingTheHawks
    FOLLOW Tyrel Ventura @ http://twitter.com/WatchingTyrel
    FOLLOW Tabetha Wallace @ http://twitter.com/WatchingTabetha
    FOLLOW Sean Stone @ http://twitter.com/scstone5
    TAGS: Tyrel Ventura, Sean Stone, Tabetha Wallace, RTTV, Watching the

NASA..........

Feb. 23, 2015

NASA’s Chandra Finds Intriguing Member of Black Hole Family Tree

A newly discovered cosmic object may help provide answers to some long-standing
    questions about how black holes evolve and influence their surroundings, according
    to a new study using NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory.

“In paleontology, the discovery of certain fossils can help scientists fill in the
    evolutionary gaps between different dinosaurs,” said Mar Mezcua of the Harvard-
    Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, who led the study. “We do the same thing in
    astronomy, but we often have to ‘dig’ up our discoveries in galaxies that are
    millions of light years away.”

The intriguing object, called NGC2276-3c, is located in an arm of the spiral galaxy
    NGC 2276, which is about 100 million light years from Earth. NGC2276-3c appears
    to be what astronomers call an “intermediate-mass black hole” (IMBH).

For many years, scientists have found conclusive evidence for smaller black holes
    that contain about five to thirty times the mass of the sun. There is also a lot of
    information about so-called supermassive holes that reside at the center of galaxies
    and weigh millions or even billions times the sun’s mass

Read More...

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ch...mily-tree.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th August 2015 at 12:52.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (28th August 2015), annacherie (3rd September 2015), Apophenia (27th August 2015), chanda (26th August 2015), hohoemi (28th August 2015), justntime2learn (26th August 2015), Matt P (26th August 2015), RunningDeer (26th August 2015), Star Tsar (26th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (26th August 2015), william r sanford72 (26th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Stargate-like leap? Black holes could take us to ‘another universe’ – Stephen Hawking // 5 'monster' black holes discovered

Dark energy is a great mystery to earth mankind , with a little reading from beings much older and more advanced, secrets could be unlocked...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th August 2015), Star Tsar (26th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (26th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Stargate-like leap? Black holes could take us to ‘another universe’ – Stephen Hawking // 5 'monster' black holes discovered

Expansive piece on black holes - pun intended, couldn't help it Iv'e been neglecting my tv since I joined PA and been on PA for hours a little punchy... Thanks for great stuff very expansive forum, seriously now Thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th August 2015), seehas (10th September 2015), Star Tsar (26th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Good Morning!

How it pleases me to wake up and see someone speaking my language! I've been studying time travel for quite some time now. Thank you.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 26th August 2015 at 15:49.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

chanda (26th August 2015), Cidersomerset (26th August 2015), justntime2learn (26th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (26th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Ingo swann's book, Penetration, page 64 of the PDF, page 57-58 of the book.

http://www.ivantic.net/Slike%20i%20kratki%20filmovi/Ingo_Swann_Penetration.pdf (Modedit: material removed due to Copyright Complaint. -- Paul.)

I have had the same thing happen (as is related in the book) , under electrical intensity (watery storm conditions, with water laden air, at a 'high tension' electrical nexus of power lines. they all met above me, as a box of wiring, in near 100% humidity. water soaked rocky soil, top of a hill, high tension box of wiring, about 40-50 ft in height, me in the middle..this box of wiring, about.......200 ft across. (15m high, about 60m across)

This, for me, presents a condition for temporally related holograms of futures. The stronger the bend or moment in the future, the more it is seen or witnessed by many people, the more the event affects the collective, the more likely that it is to be seen like a collective vision of a hologram of a coming future moment. I see through time every day, but this environment strengthened or amplified the effect of capacity, or the conditions, however one might calculate it.

It changes SIZE and is 2D in presentation.....a shifting in size 2D flat hologram. Holograms are indistinct if one has a small bit of one. A hologram may be in perfect detail, then smash it (glass sheet) and each piece has an image of the hologram, whole, on it. But more indistinct. Smash each piece again, and those tiny pieces also have a whole image on them, but the image is even more indistinct.

Like quantum function, with all the elements, there is a quantum aspect and a Newtonian aspect. As the number of atoms or vibrational patterns are coupled, in alignment and complex spin, they emerge into a Newtonian 3d linear time behavior. However, that is actually..totally backward compared to the reality -- the reality we experience.

This space, our 3d temporal bubble reality.... is a collective vibrational bubble. It is a common position, a flux zone averaged outflow area.

Th is why Richard Feynman and others came up with the math to describe reality and dark matter or zero point energy. That the flux energies in a space, with the volume of a light bulb, could boil the earth's oceans. This is due to the fact that we, as a timeline space are not a fundamental, we are a reciprocal residual resonance coupled zone. Thus, relativity, localized areas of, er... affectation, one might say.

As we lessen the number of these vibrations (in a given area), they shrink in intensity, due to less coupling and retreat into a final quantum coupling of singular behaviour. Each element on the periodic table does it at different atomic coupling levels. Gold might erupt into a more metalish (locked metallic lattice) behaviour at 6-10 atoms, iron at 14 atoms, boron at 7 (just a bunch of incorrect numbers, so you can get the idea).

The intense vibration (60hz, three phase, huge field) huge high tension electrical field in the box in the given location I was in... changed the linkage to this timespace, and basically opened the atomic or dark matter conditions up, like stirring a bucket of sand and water. When it is sitting still...the bucket of sand and water is solidly locked. When we vibrate it, or stir it, it loosens up and everything flows freely.

Dark matter or dimensional frameworks, is the same. Thus the ley lines, the looking glass experiments, dimensional craft, anti-gravity, and so on.

Ingo said what he saw (in the pdf link above), and this is exactly what the SCIENCE would predict.

In the looking glass temporal viewing device experiments, a neutral gas is used and the system is electrically 'spun' (like the nazi bell, which is also spun).

In this case, for my situational experience and that of Ingo Swann's experience), the fog or water laden air is used as a enabling matrix for dimensional translation, it is charged to the correct levels of excitation and polarization, and a craft translates to the location ---- in time, timeline, location, and dimension. Hydrogen gasses are preferable, and water is one. Hydrogen has the highest level of angular capacity and energies so it is a good matrix for being a wideband window carrier. The craft emerged like reality does, out of the core vibration of each individual atom, simultaneously and then couples to this vibrational system we call reality. thus, indistinct hologram, increasing in size and becoming more distinct and perfected, huge electrical discharge, and then it is, in finality... all in perfect form and coupling, it is 'here'. The craft then tried to kill off any biologicals in the area, as the complex form of the boilogicals..interferes with the backdrop and translation zone.

Describe a human avatar: 'bags of mostly water', was the line. A complex dimensional transitional matrix and carrier system.

High on the list, is also..the first solid, lithium, which is kinda why my thread in the priority area has that word in it. There is a strong association with lithium. Eg, the angular vector aspects of different elements allow for different types of dimensional translations. Gold has it's affinities for specific dimensions, which is why it is the 'royal' metal. What it connects to, what it allows, and so on. Gold and bismuth is the pairing for making the stone.

Once all this is understood, the alchemy aspect is no longer required and the quantum flux is manipulated wholesale for an "any direction, any time, any place, any dimension, any past, any future" type of motion.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th April 2016 at 01:28.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2015), hohoemi (28th August 2015), JRS (29th August 2015), Shannon (26th August 2015), Sierra (27th August 2015), Star Tsar (26th August 2015), Stephanie (26th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I took what hawking was saying, and I moved it forward, with correlation from other places, correlation in other ways. I took the whole thing and moved it forward, I opened it up in all directions.

I was booted off the forum. I had to go and find my password where I had it written down.

Remember, I said, I see through time every day.

A critical moment.

One where the alternative press and people in it..in alternative thinking and alternative science, even black ops fer crissakes... can move humanity forward. Here, at this forum...A place where they might (alternative thinkers) look at what is being proposed.
    Last edited by Sierra; 26th August 2015 at 20:46. Reason: Modified to remove reference to a split thread conversation

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

hohoemi (28th August 2015), Sierra (27th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I guess someone did not like that post.

I was booted off the forum.[COLOR="red"]

A for it being a one way trip, only if one does not possess the wherewithal to return or shift to the older line or position.
    I apologize....that perhaps getting booted off was my fault. I had two of my posts deleted by the mods and yes I did not like that post. Perhaps when they deleted my posts you got booted off. I can only speculate but it seems likely? For that, and if that is so that would have been my fault.

Perhaps it would do somebody some good to actually READ the very well written OP and the information contained within. I liked it very much and it had little to do with Stephen Hakwing and EVERYTHING to do with time and black holes.

Again thank you
    Last edited by Sierra; 26th August 2015 at 20:48. Reason: Removed references to off topic thread split material

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Sierra (27th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Hello

This thread has split, one thread is following the original topic, and another thread is discussing Steven Hawking, the clone.

I've split the thread, and cleaned up some references from Carmody, and Shadowself, to the moved posts.

The clone thread, can be read here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post992999

Reopening thread.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 26th August 2015 at 20:51.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2015), Harley (26th August 2015), Muzz (10th September 2015), RunningDeer (26th August 2015), Selkie (26th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Nice and thorough work Sierra!

Are you by chance a Virgo?

Oops!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2015), Selkie (26th August 2015), Sierra (27th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Relevant:

Special and general relativity calculates that the mass of the event horizon of a black hole is infinite, something not welcomed in science as you can only transpose or carry said value; measuring it is logically impossible at present.

Note that there are two horizons in the core, that alone gives enough credence to the idea that its akin to a dimensional door or space between parts of a multi-verse.
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the
    inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents...
    -Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Apophenia For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Just a couple of thoughts on black holes. They seem to have been born of the wishful thinking and plotting of science fiction writers. The Universe is richer in wierd things than we can possibly imagine, as we are under the spell of its illusions. Therefore, I believe that there is or are many ways to transport hither and yon in the universe in a flash, most probably by thought, since I believe it ALL to be MIND stuff.

The CREATOR used his/her/its/their mind and endless hard drive space to create. We poor souls, in order to follow that trail, must use progressive logic, extrapolate and interpolate farther down the line. However, in the beginning, it should be the simplest deductions from A to B, etc. Farther down and pretty quickly, you need a fair amount of hard drive to keep track of the complicated, numerous vectors woven into the fabric of energy, which to us looks like matter as we are of the same stuff. This beginning thought takes the form of one beam of energy coming at itself from an angle of less than ninety degrees and very quickly evolves into astronomical numbers of widening spirals that require the interface of computer and hologram in 3D space to view the reactions and formations. Eventually, after the Universe as we imagine it is formed, created, uncreated (like suns going into and out of existence over time), I believe sections of the universe begin to disappear while other parts continue to form until finally the whole thing disappears, rests, and then begins to reform again. The breathing in and out of the creator. My lead on this is the intuitive insight I got while watching Himalayan Monks create and then WIPE CLEAN the MENDALLA.

I recently heard on the radio that scientists were concerned that the universe was coming to and end one day. In thinking this through from the beginning, one of the things I discovered was that if you think of the forces (one being the strong force as it is nearest its focal exit and the other the weak force as it is farther from its exit), they eventually come to a point where they are equidistant from their focal exits and slow but do not quite stop because they are moving in SPIRALS and not circles and thus keep moving until their values as weak and strong change. Someone has to do this experiment with a computer/holographic interface. The Hadron collider is not the way to go. If you want to knit a sweater, you do not destroy the wool in the process. I forgot to mention that the forces exit the center of pinwheels all moving in the same direction but with their curved arms (like the galaxy) intersecting each other and causing endless patterns and weavings which we interpret as matter. We and all our parts are in constant motion relative to each other, otherwise we would dissolve.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2015), MorningFox (27th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Just a couple of thoughts on black holes. They seem to have been born of the wishful thinking and plotting of science fiction writers. The Universe is richer in wierd things than we can possibly imagine, as we are under the spell of its illusions. Therefore, I believe that there is or are many ways to transport hither and yon in the universe in a flash, most probably by thought, since I believe it ALL to be MIND stuff.
    I'd say more the other way around, wormholes were an attempt by science-fiction to show one way by which 'faster than light' travel was capable viz-a-viz conventional physics of the 20th century; where black holes debuted on the scene first.

The CREATOR used his/her/its/their mind and endless hard drive space to create. We poor souls, in order to follow that trail, must use progressive logic, extrapolate and interpolate farther down the line. However, in the beginning, it should be the simplest deductions from A to B, etc. Farther down and pretty quickly, you need a fair amount of hard drive to keep track of the complicated, numerous vectors woven into the fabric of energy, which to us looks like matter as we are of the same stuff. This beginning thought takes the form of one beam of energy coming at itself from an angle of less than ninety degrees and very quickly evolves into astronomical numbers of widening spirals that require the interface of computer and hologram in 3D space to view the reactions and formations. Eventually, after the Universe as we imagine it is formed, created, uncreated (like suns going into and out of existence over time), I believe sections of the universe begin to disappear while other parts continue to form until finally the whole thing disappears, rests, and then begins to reform again. The breathing in and out of the creator. My lead on this is the intuitive insight I got while watching Himalayan Monks create and then WIPE CLEAN the MENDALLA.
    Assuming the creator-force was truly infinite, then its hardware would be immeasurable, and it could conceive of a reality of what we describe in the literal blink of an eye.

If our souls are part of said infinite force, then its plausible we decided to incarnate in said reality to experience what it means to be limited, because to be limitless was something inherent in being 'perfect' and something a soul could always experience freely.

I recently heard on the radio that scientists were concerned that the universe was coming to and end one day. In thinking this through from the beginning, one of the things I discovered was that if you think of the forces (one being the strong force as it is nearest its focal exit and the other the weak force as it is farther from its exit), they eventually come to a point where they are equidistant from their focal exits and slow but do not quite stop because they are moving in SPIRALS and not circles and thus keep moving until their values as weak and strong change. Someone has to do this experiment with a computer/holographic interface. The Hadron collider is not the way to go. If you want to knit a sweater, you do not destroy the wool in the process. I forgot to mention that the forces exit the center of pinwheels all moving in the same direction but with their curved arms (like the galaxy) intersecting each other and causing endless patterns and weavings which we interpret as matter. We and all our parts are in constant motion relative to each other, otherwise we would dissolve.
    That'd be 'heat death', which extrapolates that the energy created from stars would eventually exhaust itself and be unreplenished given enough time, though gravity can and will continue to exist. If that is the case, then the universe folds back in on itself to conditions similar to our big bang, kind of like a cycle.

Its by no means the only cosmology theory around, so bear that in mind.

LHC is our attempt to understand another layer of quantum mechanics, or what may have occurred prior to the 'big bang' via smashing the smallest conceivable particles together to see what happens, because there is limited applicability in sitting at a military or government-funded state-of-the-art mainframe computer designed to run endless mathematical simulations based on what we already know, if we aren't doing anything to challenge or build on what is understood.
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the
    inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents...
    -Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Apophenia For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34062839

Hawking: Black holes store information

Black holes preserve information about the stuff that falls into them, according to Prof Stephen Hawking.
    Physicists have long argued about what happens to information about the physical state of things that are swallowed up by black holes.
    This information was thought to be destroyed, but it turned out that this violated laws of quantum physics.
    Prof Hawking now says the information may not make it into the black hole at all, but is held on its boundary.

In broad terms, black holes are regions in space where the gravity is so strong that nothing that gets pulled in - even light - can escape.
    At the same time, the laws of quantum mechanics dictate that everything in our world can be broken down into information, for example, a string of 1s and 0s. And according to those laws, this information should never disappear, not even if it gets sucked into a black hole.
    But according to Einstein's theory of general relativity, the information must be destroyed. This quandary is known as the information paradox.
    Prof Hawking believes the information doesn't make it inside the black hole at all.
    "The information is not stored in the interior of the black hole as one might expect, but in its boundary - the event horizon," he told a conference at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden.
    Th event horizon is a boundary, or point of no return, where escape from the gravitational pull of the black hole becomes impossible.

Hawking has been working with Cambridge colleague Prof Malcolm Perry and Harvard professor Andrew Strominger on the problem. They believe that information at the event horizon is transformed into a 2D hologram - a phenomenon known as a super translation.
    "The idea is the super translations are a hologram of the ingoing particles," Hawking explained.
    "Thus, they contain all the information that would otherwise be lost."
    Prof Marika Taylor, a theoretical physicist at the University of Southampton, told BBC News: "Einstein's theory says that matter gets sucked into the black hole, falling behind its event horizon.
    "Holography seems to suggest that Einstein's picture of black holes isn't right. In particular, it's not clear that there is actually an 'inside' to black holes at all - matter which gets sucked in might get stuck at the event horizon and hang around as a hologram there."
    But she added that there was no consensus on this.
    On the question of matter getting stuck at the event horizon, she said: "Nobody really understands the details of how this happens - this is what Hawking is trying to work out and what other related ideas 'fuzzball' and 'firewall' explore too."
    There's currently little additional detail on the maths behind Prof Hawking's talk, but he and his collaborators plan to publish a scientific paper in coming weeks.
    Light particles - or photons - can be emitted from black holes due to quantum fluctuations, a concept known as Hawking radiation. Information from the black hole might be able to escape via this route.
    But, Prof Hawking says it would be in "chaotic, useless form," adding: "For all practical purposes the information is lost."
    If the information was not in this chaotic form, an observer might be able to reconstruct everything that had fallen into the black hole over a vast amount of time.

....unless they're portals to other dimensions ...

I think , this time he may be right there . And I tell you why . The ancient ET landing event I've witnessed seemed to support the idea .
    The crash of supermassive Spaceship to earthly gravito-sphere created natural time-space vortex ,
    not sure if 'natural' is the right term . It was effectively more potentiated energetically than the Ship in itself . The vortex ( that could be called a 'black hole' or a wormhole' depending really from which end you look at it ) would also enable the Ship to fly out - presuming it had enough power reserved to ride the 'rim' of the vortex force .

It was my impression at the time of that sighting that events I saw were recorded , perhaps intentionally , in the space-time field itself where this happened .

There's hardly any other plausible explanation for the occurrence otherwise : because I saw/lived them once again exactly as if they were real ( and I was aware it's a repetition of those events at the same time ).
    'Virtual reality' is conducted another ways .

I know I recalled ( later days ) stories from Hiroshima and Nagasaki where some of the witnesses said that people closest to the epicentre of the nuclear blast simply perished but ..their shadows remained on the ground .
    While shadow is technically 'absence of light' rather than 'evidence of absence' it's still physically accountable phenomenon it seems .

And while those nuclear blasts were certainly huge , the Spaceship was many times more massive in its capacity and energy stored in its core would be enough to create small Star .. or Black Hole of its own .

Now , do we have technical means or ability to extract such data purely from human side of maters ?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Wind (28th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Ingo swann's book, Penetration, page 64 of the PDF, page 57-58 of the book.

http://www.ivantic.net/Slike%20i%20kratki%20filmovi/Ingo_Swann_Penetration.pdf (Modedit: material removed due to Copyright Complaint. -- Paul.)

I have had the same thing happen (as is related in the book) , under electrical intensity (watery storm conditions, with water laden air, at a 'high tension' electrical nexus of power lines. they all met above me, as a box of wiring, in near 100% humidity. water soaked rocky soil, top of a hill, high tension box of wiring, about 40-50 ft in height, me in the middle..this box of wiring, about.......200 ft across. (15m high, about 60m across)

This, for me, presents a condition for temporally related holograms of futures. The stronger the bend or moment in the future, the more it is seen or witnessed by many people, the more the event affects the collective, the more likely that it is to be seen like a collective vision of a hologram of a coming future moment. I see through time every day, but this environment strengthened or amplified the effect of capacity, or the conditions, however one might calculate it.

It changes SIZE and is 2D in presentation.....a shifting in size 2D flat hologram. Holograms are indistinct if one has a small bit of one. A hologram may be in perfect detail, then smash it (glass sheet) and each piece has an image of the hologram, whole, on it. But more indistinct. Smash each piece again, and those tiny pieces also have a whole image on them, but the image is even more indistinct.

Like quantum function, with all the elements, there is a quantum aspect and a Newtonian aspect. As the number of atoms or vibrational patterns are coupled, in alignment and complex spin, they emerge into a Newtonian 3d linear time behavior. However, that is actually..totally backward compared to the reality -- the reality we experience.

This space, our 3d temporal bubble reality.... is a collective vibrational bubble. It is a common position, a flux zone averaged outflow area.

Th is why Richard Feynman and others came up with the math to describe reality and dark matter or zero point energy. That the flux energies in a space, with the volume of a light bulb, could boil the earth's oceans. This is due to the fact that we, as a timeline space are not a fundamental, we are a reciprocal residual resonance coupled zone. Thus, relativity, localized areas of, er... affectation, one might say.

As we lessen the number of these vibrations (in a given area), they shrink in intensity, due to less coupling and retreat into a final quantum coupling of singular behaviour. Each element on the periodic table does it at different atomic coupling levels. Gold might erupt into a more metalish (locked metallic lattice) behaviour at 6-10 atoms, iron at 14 atoms, boron at 7 (just a bunch of incorrect numbers, so you can get the idea).

The intense vibration (60hz, three phase, huge field) huge high tension electrical field in the box in the given location I was in... changed the linkage to this timespace, and basically opened the atomic or dark matter conditions up, like stirring a bucket of sand and water. When it is sitting still...the bucket of sand and water is solidly locked. When we vibrate it, or stir it, it loosens up and everything flows freely.

Dark matter or dimensional frameworks, is the same. Thus the ley lines, the looking glass experiments, dimensional craft, anti-gravity, and so on.

Ingo said what he saw (in the pdf link above), and this is exactly what the SCIENCE would predict.

In the looking glass temporal viewing device experiments, a neutral gas is used and the system is electrically 'spun' (like the nazi bell, which is also spun).

In this case, for my situational experience and that of Ingo Swann's experience), the fog or water laden air is used as a enabling matrix for dimensional translation, it is charged to the correct levels of excitation and polarization, and a craft translates to the location ---- in time, timeline, location, and dimension. Hydrogen gasses are preferable, and water is one. Hydrogen has the highest level of angular capacity and energies so it is a good matrix for being a wideband window carrier. The craft emerged like reality does, out of the core vibration of each individual atom, simultaneously and then couples to this vibrational system we call reality. thus, indistinct hologram, increasing in size and becoming more distinct and perfected, huge electrical discharge, and then it is, in finality... all in perfect form and coupling, it is 'here'. The craft then tried to kill off any biologicals in the area, as the complex form of the boilogicals..interferes with the backdrop and translation zone.

Describe a human avatar: 'bags of mostly water', was the line. A complex dimensional transitional matrix and carrier system.

High on the list, is also..the first solid, lithium, which is kinda why my thread in the priority area has that word in it. There is a strong association with lithium. Eg, the angular vector aspects of different elements allow for different types of dimensional translations. Gold has it's affinities for specific dimensions, which is why it is the 'royal' metal. What it connects to, what it allows, and so on. Gold and bismuth is the pairing for making the stone.

Once all this is understood, the alchemy aspect is no longer required and the quantum flux is manipulated wholesale for an "any direction, any time, any place, any dimension, any past, any future" type of motion.
    what I'm saying here, above ^^, is (sorta) now covered in a new holographic time related relativistic theory. They are starting to head in the right direction.:

New law implies thermodynamic time runs backwards inside black holes

Black holes are known to have many strange properties, such as that they allow nothing—not even light—to escape after falling in. A lesser known but equally bizarre property is that black holes appear to "know" what happens in the future in order to form in the first place. However, this strange property arises from the way in which black holes are defined, which has motivated some physicists to explore alternative definitions.

In a new paper published in Physical Review Letters, Raphael Bousso, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Netta Engelhardt, a graduate student at the University of California, Santa Barbara, have reported a new area law in general relativity that is based on an interpretation of black holes as curved geometric objects called "holographic screens."

"The so-called teleology of the black hole event horizon is an artifact of the way in which physicists define an event horizon: the event horizon is defined with respect to infinite future elapsed time, so by definition it 'knows' about the entire fate of the universe," Engelhardt told Phys.org. "In general relativity, the black hole event horizon cannot be observed by any physical observer in finite time, and there isn't a sense in which the black hole as an entity knows about future infinity. It is simply a convenient way of describing black holes."

As Engelhardt explained, one reason why holographic screens are so interesting is that they are defined in a way which depends on more local properties and does not require information about future infinity.

"This is one property that makes objects like holographic screens so appealing: they do not suffer from such bizarre properties in the way in which they are defined," she said.

In their paper, the physicists report a new area law that tells in which direction the area of a holographic screen increases, which depends on whether the screen is a "future holographic screen" or a "past holographic screen." As the scientists explain, these two types of screens correspond to different types of gravitational fields.

"Holographic screens are in a sense a local boundary to regions of strong gravitational fields," Engelhardt said. "Future holographic screens correspond to gravitational fields which pull matter together (e.g., black hole, big crunch), whereas past holographic screens correspond to regions which spread matter out (e.g., big bang, white hole)."

The new area law states that the area of a future holographic screen is always increasing in one direction, while the area of a past holographic screen is always increasing in a second (different) direction. This law has some intriguing interpretations when viewed from a thermodynamic perspective and using the idea that spacetime is a hologram. According to the holographic principle, the amount of information or entropy in a given area is related to the surface area. So by interpreting the area as a bound on the entropy, the area law can reveal the direction of thermodynamic time (which, as the scientists note, is not the same as mathematical time).

Because the area of future and past holographic screens increases in different directions, the direction of time is different for the two types of screens. In past screens, time moves forward. Expanding universes, such as ours, involve past holographic screens, and so we naturally perceive thermodynamic time as running forward. In contrast, time runs backward in future holographic screens. In a sense, this interpretation has the odd result that thermodynamic time runs backward inside black holes and collapsing universes.

The scientists also note in their paper that this is the first new broadly applicable area law in general relativity since 1971, when Stephen Hawking showed that a black hole's event horizon (and therefore its total surface area) never gets smaller. Later, however, Hawking showed that, in the presence of quantum effects, black holes emit radiation. This emission causes a black hole's event horizon, surface area, and mass to decrease over time, so that the black hole eventually evaporates. In the absence of quantum effects, however, the Hawking area law still holds.

This is also one area of future research for Bousso and Engelhardt—to investigate how the new area law may hold up in the presence of quantum effects.

"Our area law holds in the absence of quantum effects, and we hope in the future to prove a more generalized area law which will hold more generally in the presence of certain quantum effects," Engelhardt said.

http://phys.org/news/2015-09-law-imp...ack-holes.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thus the many times CHILLING effect of over unity devices. They get colder, not hot. Thermodynamic systems as associated with the frameworks outside of the given device, are running backward.

Thus they mess with the immediate dimensional framing points and references.

This is why I tell folks PLEASE stay the hell away building or designing Over-unity systems that operate on something akin to being 'RF oscillation systems' or "field punchers". Those devices breach the stability or character of the given local timespace/dimension.

since the energy required to boil the earth's oceans is contained in the volume of vacuum in a single lightbulb, it should be of note that very little energetic exchange is required for our dimwitted energy usage---the need to boil a pot of water for tea, stay warm, cook some beans, power a car, and so on.

So don't build or use systems that destabilize timespace as an outward field effect. Leave that for use in space, for dimensional or flight-craft, where dimensional field diffusion and destabilization is less of an issue as proximity to life and systems of 'matter' are not a issue.

Such (field oscillation) devices are incredibly irresponsible and incredibly dangerous. There are a million ways to get to 'over unity'. That direction or device type, is very much one to avoid.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th April 2016 at 01:29.

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

PR Stunt...?

UK team plans 'unsent letter' to aliens

By Jonathan Webb
    Science reporter, BBC News, Bradford
    1 hour ago....From the section Science & Environment

Bank of radio telescopesImage copyright Science Photo Library

Radio telescopes have been listening for alien life for more than 30 years, so far without success

A network of UK researchers has decided to compose a message to aliens
    - but they are divided over whether such a message should be sent into space.

The group will enter the Breakthrough Message contest, which offers a $1m
    prize for creating a digital missive that represents human civilisation.That
    prize accompanies a new effort to accelerate the search for extra-terrestrial
    intelligence (Seti).Experts have argued for decades about the wisdom of
    broadcasting into space. Listening out for aliens is one thing, but trying to
    contact them raises myriad concerns about what happens when civilisations collide.

The diversity of views was obvious at a conference of the UK Seti Research Network
    (UKSRN) in Leeds, where the group's 20 members were split down the middle in an
    Informal vote.It's a really interesting question: how do you construct a message that
    an alien intelligence could receive? Dr Anders Sandberg, University of Oxford

"We did a show of hands and we were perfectly evenly split," said Dr Anders Sandberg,
    speaking to journalists at the British Science Festival in Bradford.Dr Sandberg, a
    philosopher from the Future of Humanity Institute at the University of Oxford, found
    himself voting twice.

"I'm a typical philosophy department guy. I raised my hand in both cases and they
    were all laughing at me." But the group settled firmly in favour of composing a
    message, even if it might never leave the planet."What we could agree on was that it
    was worthwhile and important to try to devise that message, so that we can reach the
    best possible version," Dr Sandberg said.

He and three other UKSRN members have formed a working group to "thrash out the
    basics" of how their message might be composed and what it might contain.For example,
    they might draft two suggestions: one using pictures, and one using more abstract content
    such as language or mathematics.

Other than its $1m (£0.65m) spoils, the details of the Breakthrough Message prize,
    funded by tech billionaire Yuri Milner, are yet to be announced. But the competition
    is open to anyone.

"There's a fair chance that we'll get beaten by a schoolgirl somewhere, and in that case
    more power to her!" Dr Sandberg said.

Prof Stephen HawkingImage copyright Getty Images

In July, Prof Stephen Hawking helped launch Breakthrough Initiatives' investment in Seti

If the British team's bid is successful, Dr Sandberg said they would plough the prize money
    back into Seti research, which has historically struggled for funding and credibility in the UK.
    "We would use it to build up a slightly bigger Seti research community in the UK, because
    this has never really been funded. The giggle factor is pretty high."

Intergalactic advice?

Whoever wins the prize, Breakthrough Initiatives have pledged not to transmit the message
    until a "wide-ranging debate" about the risks and rewards has taken place.

"It seems a bit silly in a sense, this prize for a message that they promise not to send,"
    Dr Sandberg said. "But on the other hand, from a scientific perspective, it's a really
    interesting question: how do you construct a message that an alien intelligence could receive?"

Dr Jill Stuart, who studies space law and policy at the London School of Economics, is not
    a member of the UKSRN but welcomed the group's decision to draft an interstellar introduction.
    She strongly supports the notion of announcing humanity's presence in the cosmos.

"I'm very explicitly in favour," Dr Stuart said, "not only because I think it's worth trying to
    contact them, but because of what I think it makes us do - reflecting back on ourselves,
    building a potential regime for how we could communicate, and so on."

But many researchers are much more wary about hitting "send", for various reasons - and
    these are arguments Dr Sandberg has heard many times.

"The most naive one would be that aliens will come and eat us or invade us," he said. "That
    is probably not very likely. But a more sophisticated version is that we have seen what
    happens when more advanced civilisations encounter less advanced ones."

On the other hand, we might learn something important.

"We have a lot of these uncertainties, but we also know that our own civilisation is in a fair
    bit of trouble. We face some pretty big threats."That means it might be a good idea to
    gamble, and hope there is someone slightly older and wiser out there. If aliens told us
    something about how to handle our climate, or artificial intelligence, we might want to listen."

Follow Jonathan on Twitter

Read More.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34211549

+ Reply to Thread