+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: For members to download: a Remote Viewing Course from David Morehouse

1. Link to Post #41
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Default Re: For members to download: a Remote Viewing Course from David Morehouse

I'm sorry RedTara. Bill has kind enough to put it back up before when I missed the deadline. I have started the audios and I really like David's presentation style.
    His voice is clear and melodic, a good teacher. If I have success with CRV, and I fully expect to, it will be because of this introduction and my determination.
    I've already made up my mind to see

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2015), RunningDeer (19th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,025 times in 910 posts

Default Re: For members to download: a Remote Viewing Course from David Morehouse

Missed it. Research due. Been busy lately, healing.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2015), Hazelfern (20th September 2015), RunningDeer (20th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Audio #5 - the physics of the metaphysics. As far as I can tell, it's all about forgiveness.
    Dave gives clear and concise instruction on how this can be accomplished for the good of all.
    I recommend this course to all.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2015), Caren (19th November 2015), fourty-two (3rd October 2015), RunningDeer (22nd September 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by RedTara90 (here)
    I just found this thread earlier this afternoon and attempted the provided link in Bill Ryan's post, but it is no longer available for download I'm sad I missed out on this information, but I'm sure I can find similar info with some research of my own. Synchronicity was not on my side today! Nevertheless, I truly appreciate the effort that has been put into this thread by Bill Ryan, and everyone else who has posted. Thank you!
    Quote Posted by Hey it's me (here)
    Missed it. Research due. Been busy lately, healing.
    I've re-uploaded it... here's the new link:

—> http://we.tl/DVbGF6k5jA (50 files, 1.71 Gb)

I've also edited the download link in the opening post.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th July 2016 at 17:46. Reason: link updated

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caren (19th November 2015), fourty-two (3rd October 2015), GaelVictor (30th September 2015), Hazelfern (23rd September 2015), RedTara90 (29th September 2015), RunningDeer (23rd September 2015), Spirithorse (4th October 2015), Verdilac (24th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

I have to say I'm working my way thought the course very slowly as I want to take it in entirely. Basically I knew nothing much about RV apart from a programme I remember watching as a child in the 1980's that stuck in my mind.

If you haven't dived into the course yet let me tell you. That since I started I have had some very strange and sometimes wonderful dreams ,the likes I haven't had for a long time, if ever, with feelings & visuals that have stay with me. It may be coincidental but I'm not complaining as my understanding of things has increased & become more ordered in a way that was clouded before. I could go on but you probably get the picture as I prefer to condense what I have to say rather that string things out.

But I'm very grateful Bill posted the course to share.
    Last edited by Verdilac; 19th November 2015 at 02:57.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2015), Caren (19th November 2015), Marianne (14th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

This is such a fascinating subject. I've only just joined, so unfortunately missed the download The post and links have been very informative though, thank you
    Last edited by Nicola71; 1st June 2016 at 21:27. Reason: Thought I was at end of post but wasn't, also made a mess of it.

12. Link to Post #47
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nicola71 (here)
    This is such a fascinating subject. I've only just joined, so unfortunately missed the download The post and links have been very informative though, thank you
    Hello Nicola71, You express my exact thinking. I came late too , So, I did a little research about this intriguing (to me) subject. I found there are so much information out there, specially testimonials of people with that gift or trained in the military or government Agencies. So, I picked this video that work for me as a "newbie" in this subject, to understand everything from the basics. I share it here, hope you and everybody like it, as it seem a very fascinating new thing I intend to follow. This 1st. video looks interesting and fun.

Edited afterwards: It is fun to learn this way. You can take notes and put in pause, or backward if need it.
    Last edited by Ines; 27th July 2016 at 09:19.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ines For This Post:

Elixir (27th July 2016)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Thanks Bill but I got the message that the download isn't available anymore??????? Is it because I'm in Sweden?

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Thanks Bill but I got the message that the download isn't available anymore??????? Is it because I'm in Sweden?
    It's here.. my apologies for not updating all the earlier links on this thread: (I've just done that now)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1068015

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

sunwings (30th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

I recently had an experience which led to to investigate remote viewing more. So looking forward to the course.

I strongly reccomend these interviews with Joseph McMoneagle is a world-renowned remote viewer who has worked professionally in the field for almost four decades – both within the military and as a private contractor. He is author of Mind Trek, The Ultimate Time Machine, The Stargate Chronicles: Memoirs of a Psychic Spy, and Remote Viewing Secrets. He is also coauthor of ESP Wars: East and West. He is the recipient of a congressional Legion of Merit Award for his remote viewing work within the U.S. government military intelligence services.

And with Edwin C. May, PhD, was involved in the military intelligence psychic spying program, popularly referred to as Stargate, for over twenty years. During the last decade, he was the director of research for that program. In this context, he produced over a hundred scientific publications. His academic training was in experimental nuclear physics. He is coauthor of ESP Wars: East and West and also Anomalous Cognition: Remote Viewing Research and Theory. He is the coeditor of a two volume anthology titled Extrasensory Perception: Support, Skepticism, and Science.

In this video he reveals why remote viewers have amazing success with power stations, nuclear bases and military facilities. He goes on to explain how areas with high entropy were far easier to RV. They even did experiments where they had to find a particular person in the wilderness. But when this person mixed (sodium chloride...i..think) it doesn´t matter but they created more entropy making them a lot easier to find.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3