+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are You Experiencing Any of these Strange Symptoms?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member Old Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Are You Experiencing Any of these Strange Symptoms?

Everything excluding 12, 13 and 16 but none of those are unusual for me except 7 and 8. 2 or 3 weeks ago the drilling at my third eye started causing the headaches in my frontal lobe. It had no cause I could identify and lasted about a week. It feels like I've adapted to the drilling. I've experienced lots of strange phenomena but that was the first time for the drilling.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th August 2015), meeradas (28th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thank you MrNobody The "drilling" sensation is one I haven't yet experienced. Is it painful, pleasant - how do you feel?

4. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member Old Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Thank you MrNobody The "drilling" sensation is one I haven't yet experienced. Is it painful, pleasant - how do you feel?
    The sensation itself isn't painful, more like moderate pressure. The energy seemed spiral in shape, 3-4 inches long with a touch point just under an inch. The headaches are .. headaches I feel fine, I'm good at dealing with pain so it wasn't all that bothersome.

Kindly.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

@KiwiElf: I am new to the Avalon Project forums, but I am not new to many of the subject matters discussed on the forums. I am not familiar with or when you posted an older thread that correlates to this one, and I have no knowledge as to when the PA forums were created.

I would provide you with links to the websites I came across two or three years ago that listed ‘Ascension Symptoms’, but I do not recall the addresses. I did some searching, after reading your reply to my initial post on this thread, and, not surprising, numerous websites that also list ‘Ascension Symptoms’ have appeared in the interim of the last two to three years – far too many for my interest to search through them to find the ones I initially came across two or three years ago.

I was not implying that you were suggesting these symptoms as being associated with Ascension; and quite frankly, I do not ‘buy into’ the Ascension idea at all. ‘Ascension Deception’ is what I call it: another layer of Maya shenanigans of the A.I. Usurper and its astral/archontic/aeonic minions and their material plane human lackeys. I simply wanted (and want) to know what was happening to me, and why it was happening. Such symptoms never occurred to me in this incarnation prior, so why now? My conscious awareness during this time was expanding. Was this a side effect of such?

From memory I noticed that the symptoms you listed were also listed (not word for word, but the same general details) in the ‘Ascension Symptoms’ listed on the websites I perused two or three years ago. I initially did a search on these symptoms, as I was told personally, and further read, that such symptoms – that I was experiencing – have to do with Ascension. At the time it sounded exciting and I was curious to find answers. When I did an online search and came across a couple websites that listed ‘Ascension Symptoms’, I perused the lists – one of such being particularly lengthy. As so many of the symptoms listed were far from anomalous and easily explained through diet, lifestyle, lack of exercise, stress, environmental conditions, emotional imbalances, etc., I found the lists and such suggestions lacking fundamental backing. However, a couple of my symptoms were on the lists, but no details were given about them, other than they were ‘Ascension Symptoms’.

There is something I left out. When I began experiencing these symptoms initially, I had a platonic female friend with whom I could talk to about such things without ridicule and scepticism. I told her that some unusual things were occurring with me physically and energetically. I gave her warning of this and wanted her to witness such. When she was over my place visiting, I would relax, lay down, and the kriyas and jolts would kick in. Interestingly enough, not long after this initial display, she also began having similar, but different kriyas symptoms, as well as compulsions to do various mantras. I’ve never seen that on any list or chart! And she – like I – was not into New Age spiritualism or anything like that. Strange.

Anyway, there is even more to relay, but I will leave such as I said in place, as the rest will deviate from the intended theme of this thread.
    Last edited by terragunn; 28th August 2015 at 08:16.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

FinallyNow (30th August 2015), KiwiElf (28th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015), Selkie (28th August 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Terragunn the description of you and your friends experiences sounds very much like Kundalini wakening.
    This can be spontaneous with or without any spiritual practice.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

justntime2learn (30th August 2015), KiwiElf (28th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015), Selkie (28th August 2015), terragunn (28th August 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Terragunn the description of you and your friends experiences sounds very much like Kundalini wakening.
    This can be spontaneous with or without any spiritual practice.

Chris
    Yes, Kundalini Awakening symptoms certainly do seem to coincide with all the symptoms my friend at the time and I experienced. During this period neither of us knew what Kundalini Awakening was, but had heard and read that our symptoms were connected to such, so we both read up on what it was. If it was Kundalini Awakening then quite obviously Kundalini Awakening is different for each person experiencing such, as I never experienced any ‘downloads’, visions, or opening up of the Third Eye. My change in conscious awareness was gradual and I contribute such with investigative study and research, which became a passion, and still is to this day. If I received some kind of ‘activation’via Kundalini Awakening (as is attributed in what I have read on the subject) towards expansion of consciousness, such was very subtle.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

justntime2learn (30th August 2015), KiwiElf (28th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

13. Awareness of the waves that technology produces. (ie cellphones, wifi, microwaves etc)

I got something like point 13 last night when reading https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Avalon-Forum. It wasn't a technologicaly feeling wave but it did come out the screen as a convex wave and I felt pushed away. But it popped and echoed a bit then faded and this morning there's nothing

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

14. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Yes, Kundalini Awakening symptoms certainly do seem to coincide with all the symptoms my friend at the time and I experienced. During this period neither of us knew what Kundalini Awakening was, but had heard and read that our symptoms were connected to such, so we both read up on what it was. If it was Kundalini Awakening then quite obviously Kundalini Awakening is different for each person experiencing such, as I never experienced any ‘downloads’, visions, or opening up of the Third Eye. My change in conscious awareness was gradual and I contribute such with investigative study and research, which became a passion, and still is to this day. If I received some kind of ‘activation’via Kundalini Awakening (as is attributed in what I have read on the subject) towards expansion of consciousness, such was very subtle.[/QUOTE]

Yes the awakening can differ greatly from person to person.
    Its not an "instant" fix --it can be a gradual experience taking years to complete.
    There may or may not be gifts/abilities
    Spiritual progress can take time---but K awakening in itself is a major gift.

You might find this of interest if you have not found it already
    Chris

http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/d...-views-IDK142/

Last edited by greybeard; 28th August 2015 at 18:29.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Yes the awakening can differ greatly from person to person.
    Its not an "instant" fix --it can be a gradual experience taking years to complete.
    There may or may not be gifts/abilities
    Spiritual progress can take time---but K awakening in itself is a major gift.

You might find this of interest if you have not found it already
    Chris

http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/d...-views-IDK142/
    I found this site very helpful, too,

http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/

I haven't gotten the book, yet.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

greybeard (28th August 2015), KiwiElf (28th August 2015), Old Wolf (28th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Awesomeness, look at all the views in one day.

Quote 16. And perhaps most commonly reported, a strong sense/anticipation/fear/realisation that "something very big" (positive or negative) is imminent, something globally life-changing.
    June 2011 the 'feeling' swept over me and never let go. I need to read the replies now. I was thrilled to see that it's not just me.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

20. Link to Post #31
    Ireland Avalon Member Unicorn_Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

Bar the drilling sensation and technology malfunctioning, I'm experiencing all of these too. Many of the symptoms (including hearing 'astral noise' at night) began after committing to daily meditation just six months ago, so if 2012 had anything to do with it, I can't tell.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn_Wrath For This Post:

22. Link to Post #32
    Croatia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Been feeling lately like things are speeding up. Days that time "flies" seem to fly faster than before. Also feeling like more of the observer when around others.
    Yes the days are to short for me to, but I do not think some thing big is happen soon. Maybe we face an economical melt down, but this is expected longer.
    Last edited by Nikola Tesla; 28th August 2015 at 23:14.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikola Tesla For This Post:

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

KiwiElf~

Awesome thread, bro, awesome.

As for me, my dreams have suddenly -- in the last few days -- gone lucid and I'm loving it.

I've helped the process along by verbally and outloud saying "I'm awake in all my dreams."; "I'm lucid in all my dreams."

So now it feels like that my spiritual growth has gotten off to another big leap forward after idling in neutral for a while.

It took me a long time to shake off my post-2012 depression with nothing happening and with the powers of the damn Cabal getting stronger and stronger.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

FinallyNow (30th August 2015), KiwiElf (29th August 2015), Old Wolf (29th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (29th August 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank's Mozart - great to have you back and I have your awesome thread to thank for starting this one

27. Link to Post #35
    Ireland Avalon Member Unicorn_Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

My dreams became lucid a few days ago too, and lastnight I managed to astral project rather effortlessly. Interesting!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorn_Wrath For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I agree with Ultima. Most likely related to diet and lifestyle.

The difference between a store bought orange juice and a fresh squeezed orange juice is totally different. Pasteurization destroys enzymes (and nutrients) and breaks down complex sugars into simple sugars.

Not to mention the different between a local organic orange, vs an orange from mexico sprayed, put in gas, and shipped early. The micro climate in our soils help us fight local diseases and viruses (kids playing in dirt is great!)

So when you buy your bread, juices, frozen foods, processed sugars and carbs, you will have those symptoms.

Now, if you live a mostly raw, organic, wholesome lifestyle. And you feel those symptoms. Could still be a certain deficiency - but assuming its not, then you could be in the vibration range to pic up signals from other sources. Like I said though, experiencing a connecting should not produce negative effects.

I urge everyone to try eating the best possible foods they can for a month (make your own bread, pasta, oragnic fruits, plant something) and meditate. Those symptoms will go away, but you will connect in a way that you may be expecting now as a result of having those symptoms.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I was watching bar rescue the other day and they had a haunted bar. Lights were popping on and off and strange things happening.

Not discounting ghosts but I've seen similar things happen as a result of electrical work. Old building can have messed up wires and metals and crossed in a way that give off electric charges and stuff. And almost always, if you redo the wiring in a old old home, all of those things go away. So once they redid the bar, Im pretty sure they found that problem.

Just a thought kind of related to all of this.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to spacejack For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #37
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn_Wrath (here)
    My dreams became lucid a few days ago too, and lastnight I managed to astral project rather effortlessly. Interesting!
    Good stuff, Unicorn. As a teenager - and with much practise, I could AP quite easily. Haven't done so for many years (altho I haven't really "tried" since then either ). However, as of the last few weeks, as many of you are also experiencing, my dreams are almost ALL lucid (and quite bizarre). And yet I'm finding there is a constant "world" or reality within these dreams which has continuity!

@ Spacejack & Ultima

Interesting, however I would agree to disagree: Nothing in my life in the last few months has changed apart from my location. Sorry, but I really don't believe "diet" has anything (or very little) to do with it!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th August 2015 at 08:33.

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I have the following symstons going on and off for a few weeks now:

1. Sugar/chocolate cravings.
    This is quite unusual for me, was wondering about that and thought it might be due to my decision not to eat animals anymore.

2. Unfamiliar eating patterns.
    I feel a kind of appetite but can't make up for what. Eating something then, but don't feel satisfied with it. Trying something else and that also doesn't satisfy me.

3. Weird sleep patterns + 5. Passing out and waking up at strange hours, needing extra-long sleep time, needing naps
    Waking up at 3 in the morning and trying to go back to sleep for like 2 hours.

14. Being out of focus as if being inside a movie, especially during motion
    I feel like watching a movie and not really being involved. Just like in a dream or something.
    I also find it very hard to concentrate on my work, as I find it quite useless/sensless at the moment.

16. And perhaps most commonly reported, a strong sense/anticipation/fear/realisation that "something very big" (positive or negative) is imminent, something globally life-changing.
    I have the feeling as I was waiting for something. Don't know what for though...

I am also quite angry or let's say annoyed with people, even some friends. Don't know what to talk about anymore. Can't click-in with them and the topics they want to talk about, specially if they are negative and/or about illness or medication or something like that. Getting kind of angry about those topics and have to control myself not to shout at them.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pasang For This Post:

Hazelfern (4th September 2015), KiwiElf (31st August 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (31st August 2015)

34. Link to Post #39
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Your last one is showing up quite a lot too, Pasang - many people feeling quite intolerant or angry. Hope you can surround yourself with happier and more positive people & things

(Well evidenced by the increasing number of crazy and violent reported attacks going on around the world lately).
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 31st August 2015 at 19:55.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2