+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Lee Witness - Chemtrail / Testimony @ EPA Washington DC

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Jim Lee Witness - Chemtrail / Testimony @ EPA Washington DC

From Jim Lee ...

“If the EPA complies with the spirit of The Clean Air Act they will protect us from metal aerosols attributed to Alzheimers, autism and a plethora of other debilitating illnesses. If the EPA is truly concerned about aviation induced climate change they will regulate the production of contrails and cirrus clouds which change the climate to a much greater extent than the sum of the six greenhourse gases in this this proposal. I hope some faith can be restored in the EPA today by your action here and now”...

Quote C-SPAN TESTIMONY OF PATRICK RODDIE, JIM LEE, MAX BLISS AND AMANDA WILLIAMS AT EPA HEARING

Thanks to JF Simard for creating links to all 10 minute links to C-Span testimony at EPA hearing.

The topic at the EPA Hearing in Washington, D.C. Tuesday, August 11, 2015 was:

EPA published a proposed finding that greenhouse gas emissions from aircraft cause or contribute to air pollution that may reasonably be anticipated to endanger public health and welfare and an advance notice of proposed rule making regarding aircraft engine greenhouse gas emissions on July 1, 2015 (80 FR 37758)” ... More testimonies here
    Published on Aug 27, 2015

2. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Jim Lee Witness - Chemtrail / Testimony @ EPA Washington DC

did anyone notice in this video how disinterested those in the background appear to be? (especially the grey-haired lady in white whoever she may be)-

the EPA continues to lie constantly to the American public: like start with the disasterous Three Mile Island nuclear incident going up to and beyond 9/11 where the masses/1st responders (God bless them) on 9/11 selfishly gave of themselves to help but have since (if they aren't already dead) suffering from awful respiratory conditions; the EPA immediately stated after 9/11 the air was safe to breathe- right- and I shot Kennedy-

thank God people like Jim Lee are still around-

Larry

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2016), Curiosity (10th January 2016), Curious77 (10th January 2016), giovonni (28th August 2015), jjjones (28th August 2015), Matt P (28th August 2015), Nasu (28th August 2015), Shannon (28th August 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Sorry for the 'ignorant' question, but before I invest my time watching any or all of these possibly important videos, could someone please tell me if any of the witnesses actually uses the word "chemtrails"? As far as I can gather in a quick perusal, they are only objecting to the emissions of generic exhausts from jet engines that contain aluminum.

If this is what constitutes a 'good start' in investigating chemtrails, fine, but until someone calls out the use of metals in jet fuel as an active, conscious campaign of geo-engineering by some agency, I'm moving on.

Cheers,

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2016), Karpos (10th January 2016), Matt P (28th August 2015), Nasu (28th August 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Sorry for the 'ignorant' question, but before I invest my time watching any or all of these possibly important videos, could someone please tell me if any of the witnesses actually uses the word "chemtrails"? As far as I can gather in a quick perusal, they are only objecting to the emissions of generic exhausts from jet engines that contain aluminum.

If this is what constitutes a 'good start' in investigating chemtrails, fine, but until someone calls out the use of metals in jet fuel as an active, conscious campaign of geo-engineering by some agency, I'm moving on.

Cheers,

Brian
    He's states it very specifically, Brian. He names the heavy metals specifically. He talks about "cloud formation" and "chemtrails" and references "What in the world are they spraying." And that aircraft generated cloud cover has a warming effect greater than all CO2 production. All within the first couple minutes.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2016), Curious77 (10th January 2016), Fellow Aspirant (29th August 2015), ghostrider (29th August 2015), jjjones (28th August 2015), mojo (1st February 2016), Nasu (28th August 2015), WhiteFeather (29th August 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Thanks so much Matt!

This constitutes more than a good start!

I'll be diving in now.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2016), Matt P (29th August 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

it is my opinion they spray to reduce the harmful effects of solar radiation , due to our swiss cheese Ozone field that they created by Atomic testing years ago ... they just didn't factor in natures side effects of them tampering with perfection ... they forget the Earth is a living organism ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2016), marique3652 (10th January 2016), Matt P (29th August 2015), moekatz (30th August 2015), Verdilac (29th August 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    it is my opinion they spray to reduce the harmful effects of solar radiation , due to our swiss cheese Ozone field that they created by Atomic testing years ago ... they just didn't factor in natures side effects of them tampering with perfection ... they forget the Earth is a living organism ...
    If the motivation behind stratospheric aerosol spraying was to reduce the harmful effects of solar radiation, it would imply a benevolent intention from the dark, shadowy controllers who maintain this program. These people have no regard for the Earth and for that reason I very much doubt they are attempting to protect the planet by spraying the atmosphere unless they feel like they need more time to plan their exodus from Earth which clearly is on the cards.

Perhaps they are attempting to prevent some form of positive radiation from reaching the Earth's surface? There has been some evidence that the Earth is being bathed in highly charged particles as we pass through a very energized region of the galaxy. My gut feeling is that there is more to it than just weather modification.
    Last edited by Andre; 13th November 2015 at 21:30.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2016), Curiosity (10th January 2016), ghostrider (14th November 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Agree that the testing of atomic bombs harmed the ozone layer -
    but certainly not contemplated, examined, nor reported by our free press at any time since that I'm aware of.

When they tried to get rid of the Van Allen Radiation Belts by setting off a hydrogen bomb did they consider any harm they might do?

When they removed the natives from Bikini Island and nuked the island, were they considering any harm their stupidity might cause?*

And, now we've had 25 or more years of chemtrails all over the world.

And, what "non-harmful" purpose could possibly be involved in adding LITHIUM to the spraying -- Oregon, one example of that.

Rather, in all of the damage done to the planet, it looks more like a male war on Nature.

Quote An anonymous reader points out a recent story at NPR describing one of the greatest lightshows in history — a US hydrogen bomb test 250 miles above the Pacific Ocean in 1962. The mission came about after James Van Allen confirmed the existence of radiation belts around the earth that now bear his name. As it turns out, the same day Van Allen announced his findings at a press conference, he "agreed with the military to get involved with a project to set off atomic bombs in the magnetosphere to see if they could disrupt it." According to NPR, "The plan was to send rockets hundreds of miles up, higher than the Earth's atmosphere, and then detonate nuclear weapons to see: a) If a bomb's radiation would make it harder to see what was up there (like incoming Russian missiles!); b) If an explosion would do any damage to objects nearby; c) If the Van Allen belts would move a blast down the bands to an earthly target (Moscow! for example); and — most peculiar — d) if a man-made explosion might 'alter' the natural shape of the belts." The article is accompanied by a podcast and a video with recently declassified views of the test. They also explain how the different colors of light in the sky were produced.
    http://science.slashdot.org/story/10...an-allen-belts

And for other info on the use of hydrogen bombs to knock out Van Allen Radiation Belt --
    https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...ucket_695&fp=1

* A woman from the Bikini Islands commented . . .
    "Americans are really smart about stupid things."

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2016), Curiosity (10th January 2016), ghostrider (10th January 2016), giovonni (10th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Agreed , removing the van-allen belts was completely stupid , that radiation protected earth from far more dangerous particles-that can now move unobstructed ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

giovonni (10th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

My opinion of the recent EPA talk of investigating the possibility that jet exhaust is a pollution problem is yet another attack on chemtrail investigations.. Just like the disinformation campaign saying persistent contrails and jet exhaust induced cirrus clouds are normal condensation ice crystals.

Now the latest BS is SCIENTISTS saying persistent contrails are causing "ACCIDENTAL" geoengineering.

We can just imagine what's really going on.

Information is finally coming out about the Pacific Ocean dying from Fukushima radiation. But can we believe this is the only reason? NO

The truth is the die off started way before Fukushima. So let's blame it on the Japaneses. What a bunch of hogwash.

Years ago they tried to blame China's air pollution for the Aluminum and Barium showing up in lab test of our water here in the states.

What next?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

giovonni (10th January 2016), william r sanford72 (10th January 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Jim Lee Witness - Chemtrail / Testimony @ EPA Washington DC

speaking of what's next ...

the latest climate viewing innovation via Jim Lee ...

Climate Viewer 3D | Revolutionary Activism

Published on Jan 10, 2016

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Jim Lee Witness - Chemtrail / Testimony @ EPA Washington DC

the latest from Jim Lee ...

Dealing With Chemtrails

Published on Jan 31, 2016

news item links listed below show notes

+ Reply to Thread