+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raw footage UFOs over San Diego

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 241 posts

Default Raw footage UFOs over San Diego

I thought I would post this after looking for Ufo incidents in the area mentioned in the description.

Well after mentioning something about a strange experience I had when camping whilst talking with 2 friends a few weeks back that stay in the general area. I was impressed with what they said to me and the quality of there descriptions so I thought I would share.

I must make it clear they aren't the kind of people that would bother to make things up, also one of them had a couple of bottles of wine and boy did he sober up in a heartbeat when his partner started to tell me what they saw, basically balls of light moving way faster than most things airborne move, silently ! heading for, you guessed it. Camp pendelton

So has anyone in the area anything to add as it wasn't news to there neighbours when it was mentioned in conversation.

Also the clip isn't the only one, there are quite a few in the same area if searched for.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

Believer (30th August 2015), betoobig (31st August 2015), Bubu (30th August 2015), camper (30th August 2015), cursichella1 (30th August 2015), Ecnal61 (1st September 2015), Fairy Friend (30th August 2015), FinallyNow (31st August 2015), ghostrider (30th August 2015), johnh (30th August 2015), Magnus (31st August 2015), Matthew (30th August 2015), Maunagarjana (30th August 2015), mojo (2nd September 2015), Nasu (29th August 2015), rgray222 (30th August 2015), T Smith (30th August 2015), woodshreder (30th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Raw footage UFOs over San Diego

Hwy 78 is in north San.diego county and is very close to both Camp Pendelton marine base and Fallbrook Naval Weapons station.Hard to figure out where exactly these were but from where the KUSI weatherman said they were reportedly seen.I'd say they were more than likely over those installations

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

betoobig (31st August 2015), Maunagarjana (30th August 2015), mojo (2nd September 2015), Verdilac (29th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Now those unidentified's, flying parallel to the road like that where not worried about being seen ha!

Iv'e seen a treetop faint and fast object 2 nights ago. I kind of got the impression it was a faintly lit cabin of a copter but it was way too fast and low. It was night and it had no lights on it at all, so things are moving around out there as usual but I do feel things are a bit different at the moment?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (31st August 2015), mojo (2nd September 2015), Verdilac (30th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I love it that this person was able to talk, record the UFO and drive on the freeway at the same time.

Yes, Socal has many bases but if a helicopter was chasing it maybe it is not one of ours.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 30th August 2015 at 00:52.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

betoobig (31st August 2015), cursichella1 (30th August 2015), Matisse (30th August 2015), mojo (2nd September 2015), Verdilac (30th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

That was Vista Village drive heading West on 78, where I used to live when I told all of you about the blue dude is to the left of where the 3 lights joined and hovered...

If I still lived there I might have been able to film it just like I did the fires a few years back...

If they were looking to talk with blue dude, sorry et dudes I moved and my guardian came with sits hovering in the back corner of the yard now, legs crossed 3 feet above the ground...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 30th August 2015 at 02:40.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Over Poway... Where my kids live...

OK this is freaky, who is looking for me now...

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not so fast folks. I'll wait to see if more images show up, because maybe this is different, ..... but, ........................... I see these lights almost every night. Near as I can tell, they are helicopters. Again, hopefully better videos of these show up. May be this is different from what I see.

Now, ....... maybe what this lady filmed was different than what I saw, but I'm just saying, it may turn out to be helicopters.
    Last edited by Orph; 8th September 2015 at 03:37.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I just went out and showed blue dude the video and said someone is looking for you, he shook his head looking a little concerned...

said something about I keep erasing intervention they are attempting, and poof he disappeared, I'll let you know if he has anything to say when he returns...

has anyone seen the new commercial

orange is the new black

she reported them as 3 orange lights that merged estimated size of a football field in relation to Pendleton's jet that scrambled.

remember when Charles mentioned black ops triangular ships that merge to create a supership.

just a coincidence I saw the commercial just before these lights appeared...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 30th August 2015 at 03:29.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Pendleton doesn't have any jets. Just helo's. If military jets were scrambled, they would have to come from Miramar.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Matisse (30th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I wondered about that... All I have ever seen is choppers, big ol double bladed, the kind that make your monitor bounce as they pass over... and Harrier Jets, which aren't based here but come in for exercises occasionally.

well he is back, I asked if he learned anything for me, in his strange metaphorical way he said...

They are trying to figure out how I am playing Cucabanz without the ball or the net and winning...

I said what is Cucabanz?

he smiled does it matter if you are winning?

that's all he said...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 30th August 2015 at 17:40.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

turned on my computer today and this was open in a window...

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

just finished watching it, but it is funny, when I first heard about a UFO stopping in front of my old home, I thought it was Keshe ready to pick me up and get working on my technology.

How many of you knew Keshe was on the Iran's reverse UFO engineering project creating anti gravity that brought a US drone down with tractor beam technology?

his Mysterious ORBs look exactly like the one Hitler was working on... 22:59 in video

I did a search on the internet for info on the new element ununpentium and guess what came up by the top...

Project Avalon...

link

Bob Lazar with the anti gravity reactor...

This is Keshe Foundations Star formation reactor...

can someone please capture an image of Hitlers Antigravity ball from video at 23:00
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 30th August 2015 at 19:01.

18. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

can someone please capture an image of Hitlers Antigravity ball from video at 23:00
    Here ya go !

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

betoobig (31st August 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (21st September 2015), kirolak (31st August 2015), mojo (2nd September 2015), Rocky_Shorz (31st August 2015), thunder24 (2nd September 2015)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Hey Sunny, i love to read what are the diference you see/feel. The point you said about they wanted to be seen is just wonderfull. Thanks everyone for all the info shared. As mention here before... this is Avalon
    All the tech we are seen "in public" is far behind of we don´t know.. there is an estimation about 200 earth years ahead. So seen all this... What else do "they" have???
    We are here already.
    Love...Evol

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

kirolak (31st August 2015), mojo (2nd September 2015)

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

surprised last night, was outside enjoying the evening sitting out in a chair in the back yard, no sign of blue dude...

suddenly sitting beside me was this dark gray ET with horns

it was dark so my first thought was to the one that used to visit OnyxKnight

first instinct was to jump and run, he was reading my thoughts, his eyes softened and I remembered him saying he was a very kind race, but terrifying from what is programmed inside all of us.

I read deep hurt and disappointment from him, my first thought was me, and heard a reply, we are destroying this planet.

preparations are being made to move many off this rock over the next few generations other planets need inhabitants, but none compare to the one we are on...

We are considered a water planet, most are as wet as the moon...

he just sat looking out over the greenbelt behind my house, never said a word...

I felt a tear roll down my cheek from his sadness...

I sighed and left him there coming back inside...

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

surprised last night, was outside enjoying the evening sitting out in a chair in the back yard, no sign of blue dude...

suddenly sitting beside me was this dark gray ET with horns

it was dark so my first thought was to the one that used to visit OnyxKnight

first instinct was to jump and run, he was reading my thoughts, his eyes softened and I remembered him saying he was a very kind race, but terrifying from what is programmed inside all of us.

I read deep hurt and disappointment from him, my first thought was me, and heard a reply, we are destroying this planet.

preparations are being made to move many off this rock over the next few generations other planets need inhabitants, but none compare to the one we are on...

We are considered a water planet, most are as wet as the moon...

he just sat looking out over the greenbelt behind my house, never said a word...

I felt a tear roll down my cheek from his sadness...

I sighed and left him there coming back inside...

Robert Morningstar has said he encountered a horned et but said it wasn't pleasant. Also the et's in the case down in varginha brazil.

Do et's ever say what kind of people they are going to help get off earth? Only contactee? Or experiencer? Cause if that's the case, this is going to be like me not getting picked for dodgeball in gym all over again. Sigh.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

mojo (2nd September 2015)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

from what I got last night, I think a green thumb is important for those who will be moving on...

this isn't the magical genesis bomb that turns a planet green, it will take a bag of seeds and a lot of work to turn new planets green.

I did ask if stargates could be used to transfer water between planets, and as close he came to a smile and eyes grew wide, he nodded.

if our land masses are going to be under water, why not share with the new planets, it will keep land for humans to live on and turn another planet green in the process...

see, I think not even ETs know all the answers, I saw it on a star trek or star gate episode where they opened to a water world and it started flooding through the gates, I can't take credit for that one... ;-)

edited to add, I just glanced around for info on his encounter and only found this...

Robert: contact with "Montauk Chimp": three-horned Chupakabra.

my contact was a human shaped ET estimate 8' tall, he was sitting but torso and legs compared to mine made him a few feet taller than my 6'4.

I might not have found the right discussion on who he met, but I could see this race interested in protecting our rain forest in Brazil, so very likely could be the same.

my Squach friend also was a protector of nature
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd September 2015 at 18:31.

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

from what I got last night, I think a green thumb is important for those who will be moving on...

this isn't the magical genesis bomb that turns a planet green, it will take a bag of seeds and a lot of work to turn new planets green.

I did ask if stargates could be used to transfer water between planets, and as close he came to a smile and eyes grew wide, he nodded.

if our land masses are going to be under water, why not share with the new planets, it will keep land for humans to live on and turn another planet green in the process...

see, I think not even ETs know all the answers, I saw it on a star trek or star gate episode where they opened to a water world and it started flooding through the gates, I can't take credit for that one... ;-)

edited to add, I just glanced around for info on his encounter and only found this...

Robert: contact with "Montauk Chimp": three-horned Chupakabra.

my contact was a human shaped ET estimate 8' tall, he was sitting but torso and legs compared to mine made him a few feet taller than my 6'4.

I might not have found the right discussion on who he met, but I could see this race interested in protecting our rain forest in Brazil, so very likely could be the same.

my Squach friend also was a protector of nature

A greenthumb? ....oh hell yeah! You just made my day

Yep you're right. Morningstars horned guy was chupacabra...now I get what the difference is between your guy and that. Man, that must have been a sight at first!

Very cool, man.
    Last edited by Shannon; 2nd September 2015 at 18:57.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

mojo (2nd September 2015), Rocky_Shorz (2nd September 2015)

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

my heart was racing, flight is instinct, but my spirit calmed me even though conscious mind was freaking...

what Onyx shared with all of us, helped me keep it together, though I calmed in the first few minutes every time I glanced over at him my heart would race again.

adrenaline pumping, I didn't go to sleep until well after midnight...

came to tell everyone about it, but my smackdown over in the brainphone thread shut me down from further typing.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd September 2015 at 19:07.

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

my heart was racing, flight is instinct, but my spirit calmed me even though conscious mind was freaking...

what Onyx shared with all of us, helped me keep it together, though I calmed in the first few minutes every time I glanced over at him my heart would race again.

adrenaline pumping, I didn't go to sleep until well after midnight...

came to tell everyone about it, but my smackdown over in the brainphone thread shut me down from further typing.
    Well, thank you for sharing ! Seriously, that's some amazing stuff. Im really new, so I'm guessing onyx the member? Who shared her/his experience? I've read onyx posts before just making sure it's the right person and not a radio personality. Since being accepted as a member I've learned about so many new web casts and interviews with all this new stuff I've never found.( Really cool being a member here!)I'll hunt around the forum. Sounds really interesting.
    Last edited by Shannon; 2nd September 2015 at 19:35. Reason: Add text clarity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast